Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+17
willgirl
flyersfan35
gimmeagun
A2BOREANAZ
Evi
squirtandmilo
Fluffernutter
katarina
clairebear_nz
ToZiKa
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
mrsdavidboreanaz
himbeer29
marymageli
jonezn4Bones
phoebsfan
Polygirl
21 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:23 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
Polygirl wrote:between that and my mother having a mental breakdown and becoming bipolar off her meds I don't trust anyone or anything I don't depend on things because they always go wrong or people let you down thats why I hate holidays all the buildup is useless things always go wrong and people always freak out plus I always end up either sick or ingured for holidays
I'm not suggesting psychosomatic conditions for you but it certainly appears there are emotional issues that exacerbate your illnesses.

my doc calls it trust issues and anxitey and she thinks the only way to start fixing things would be to do family therpy but that will never happen they wouldn't take that much time to go with me everyweek and we don't even know where my mother is and its better that way
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:24 pm

thanks willi and bye
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:25 pm

Polygirl wrote:between that and my mother having a mental breakdown and becoming bipolar off her meds I don't trust anyone or anything I don't depend on things because they always go wrong or people let you down thats why I hate holidays all the buildup is useless things always go wrong and people always freak out plus I always end up either sick or ingured for holidays

and that's why I do things myself and don't let anyone really know me. That's really sad Poly, but I know exactly what you mean. My mom had herself hospitalized because of depression, she was suicidal and had the sense to know that if she hadn't... well I don't like thinking about it. But before that it got pretty ugly, so I understand that.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:27 pm

phoebsfan wrote:

and that's why I do things myself and don't let anyone really know me. That's really sad Poly, but I know exactly what you mean. My mom had herself hospitalized because of depression, she was suicidal and had the sense to know that if she hadn't... well I don't like thinking about it. But before that it got pretty ugly, so I understand that.

exactly parents can really mess us up stress in homes is not good for the kids we know something is up but we can't do anything about it
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Polygirl wrote:
my sister and I are so close in age everyone thinks we should be best friends but we are too diffrent so one of us is always suffering if we hang out together so we stay apart we have found that when we are apart we are better at talking and dealing with each other if we wern't sisters we would never talk or do anything together

I think the important thing is that you both feel that way. My little sister always wondered why I was so distant and has told me since that she grew up feeling like a replacement.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:29 pm

So what if anything can jonezy do for his girls? How can I distract you in positive ways?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:30 pm

the thing I figured out is everyone of my parents issues can be traced to there parents my dad was babied by an overbearing italion mother and then my overbearing mother even now that she died and my mother is gone he is ruled by my younger aunt and my sister, my mother never got along with her parents so she didn't expect me to get along and when I didn't fit the mold gave up and focased on my sister
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:32 pm

I actually should go to bed. I have to work tomorrow at six and I've been bad and not going to bed till later than I should. The other night I only got three and a half hours of sleep. I don't function well on that little sleep I've found out.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:32 pm

phoebsfan wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
my sister and I are so close in age everyone thinks we should be best friends but we are too diffrent so one of us is always suffering if we hang out together so we stay apart we have found that when we are apart we are better at talking and dealing with each other if we wern't sisters we would never talk or do anything together

I think the important thing is that you both feel that way. My little sister always wondered why I was so distant and has told me since that she grew up feeling like a replacement.

we just look at each other with the same look how in the world can we be siblings as nither of us even comes close to understanding each other

lol everyone used to say that I must have been mixed up at the hospital blond hair blue eyes in a family of dark brown/black hair and eyes stands out, along with me being so quite and everyone else are social butterflys
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:33 pm

phoebsfan wrote:I actually should go to bed. I have to work tomorrow at six and I've been bad and not going to bed till later than I should. The other night I only got three and a half hours of sleep. I don't function well on that little sleep I've found out.

thats rough sleep is nessary for health and good behavior
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:33 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:So what if anything can jonezy do for his girls? How can I distract you in positive ways?

idk jonezy I am sure that you have some ideas in thst skull of yours
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Polygirl wrote:the thing I figured out is everyone of my parents issues can be traced to there parents my dad was babied by an overbearing italion mother and then my overbearing mother even now that she died and my mother is gone he is ruled by my younger aunt and my sister, my mother never got along with her parents so she didn't expect me to get along and when I didn't fit the mold gave up and focased on my sister

yeah. the thing I've figured out is that my parents are people too and though they helped make me who I am. It's my choice to stay that way and my responsibility to change if I don't like who I am. Plus I get really tired of my Mom whining about how it's all her fault. Lol.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:35 pm

Polygirl wrote:
phoebsfan wrote:I actually should go to bed. I have to work tomorrow at six and I've been bad and not going to bed till later than I should. The other night I only got three and a half hours of sleep. I don't function well on that little sleep I've found out.

ah ha... I must need more sleep then... I have real problems with the good behavior bit.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:36 pm

at least your mom saw her issues the big thing that stops me from reconnecting with my mom besides all the past is the fact that she is still off her meds and dosn't think she did anything wrong in her eyes shes fine and the rest of the world is evil and just out to get her
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:37 pm

phoebsfan wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

ah ha... I must need more sleep then... I have real problems with the good behavior bit.

thats why I hide out in my room alot if I have to interact with lots of people I tend to get cranky and people think I am a bitch
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:38 pm

wow I made my goal weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:38 pm

phoebsfan wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

Go to sleep, Darling. We'll be around. Get some rest so that dealing with crap isn't so overwhelming.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:39 pm

we will be here tomorrow we have no lives and bed rest makes for chatty on the internet
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:39 pm

Congrats on 2500, poly
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:40 pm

thanks jonezy
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Polygirl wrote:at least your mom saw her issues the big thing that stops me from reconnecting with my mom besides all the past is the fact that she is still off her meds and dosn't think she did anything wrong in her eyes shes fine and the rest of the world is evil and just out to get her

yeah, that is really hard. My mother's mother was never medicated and refused to believe that she had a problem. I think my mom saw that and decided not to to put us through what she had to go through. And I don't blame you for not reconnecting when she doesn't think there is a problem. I'm sorry about that and I wish there was something I could do or tell you. But really, if she doesn't see a problem then you're at kind of a stand still anyway. That just sucks.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:41 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cullen I just realized I now am stuck with cullen forever
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:42 pm

phoebsfan wrote:
Polygirl wrote:at least your mom saw her issues the big thing that stops me from reconnecting with my mom besides all the past is the fact that she is still off her meds and dosn't think she did anything wrong in her eyes shes fine and the rest of the world is evil and just out to get her

yeah, that is really hard. My mother's mother was never medicated and refused to believe that she had a problem. I think my mom saw that and decided not to to put us through what she had to go through. And I don't blame you for not reconnecting when she doesn't think there is a problem. I'm sorry about that and I wish there was something I could do or tell you. But really, if she doesn't see a problem then you're at kind of a stand still anyway. That just sucks.

at this point I just tend to think of her as dead and have comteplated telling people that as when I tell them all this they don't know how to act
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:44 pm

Polygirl wrote:
phoebsfan wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

thats why I hide out in my room alot if I have to interact with lots of people I tend to get cranky and people think I am a bitch

LOL me too. I tell people I have a very small tolerance for actual interaction with people or a low social quota. When I exceed that I get very cranky and bitchy.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Congrats Poly... I'm sorry about Cullen though.

Ok... now I'm going to go to bed like a good girl... I should only have to work for a few hours tomorrow...yay.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next