Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x20 The Witch in the Wardrobe

+36
IheartB&B
Murphs93
ReginaPhalange
bk201
MI_Bonesgirl
LicoriceNights
DONEWITHIT
crzy4bones
TNBones
bones_fanatic19
bones20
mommahurley
boothbrennan13
19ana89
thatgirl61
recoveringbonesaddict
jjrobinson73
HermioneGirl101
gordongordonfan
SnoopGirl
jagglebells
mereva
jhi1005
SJB
jsgemini
tinkrella
jro54
treble21
elyon
Humi
Beliskner
leilocas
Bonesicted
CanadianBones
bugaboo628
40 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x20 The Witch in the Wardrobe Empty Spoiler Chat ~ 5x20 The Witch in the Wardrobe

Post by bugaboo628 Thu May 06, 2010 5:47 am

Our friends to the north get to watch the episode tonight! Thanks to all of you for recapping the episode every Wednesday!

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Fri May 07, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x20 The Witch in the Wardrobe Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x20 The Witch in the Wardrobe

Post by CanadianBones Thu May 06, 2010 6:49 am

Yay it's BONESDAY!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Happy Bonesday to us!!!!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x20 The Witch in the Wardrobe Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x20 The Witch in the Wardrobe

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 7:21 am

Not sure if I'm allowed to write this here, if I'm not I'll delete it. Smile

Kathy Reich wrote abt this episode on her website and among the things she wrote was: "And there is a big surprise that Bones fans definitely won’t want to miss!" Now what could that be...? Smile Big surprise? Little surprise? Or just a tiny little mini surprise even?
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by leilocas Thu May 06, 2010 7:32 am

Bonesicted wrote:Not sure if I'm allowed to write this here, if I'm not I'll delete it. Smile

Kathy Reich wrote abt this episode on her website and among the things she wrote was: "And there is a big surprise that Bones fans definitely won’t want to miss!" Now what could that be...? Smile Big surprise? Little surprise? Or just a tiny little mini surprise even?

I'm sure is the monster Hodgela who come to live again Razz
leilocas
leilocas

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : Even I know he's lying, haha - Brennan

Ohhh, THAT little brain- Brennan
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu May 06, 2010 7:36 am

well if the suprise is Hodgela (wedding or not), it's kinda NOT a suprise Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 7:47 am

leilocas wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:Not sure if I'm allowed to write this here, if I'm not I'll delete it. Smile

I'm sure is the monster Hodgela who come to live again Razz
Ahhh...didn't even think abt that...well, that's not that big of a surprise to us smart-analytic-fans is it? She doesn't know us well enough then. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 am

Beliskner wrote:well if the suprise is Hodgela (wedding or not), it's kinda NOT a suprise Razz
I agree! Surprise is something one hasn't already figured out. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Humi Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 am

Happy Bonesday ppl cheers im new 2 the forum i cum frm the Fox Boneyard were thngs r a lil dead Cool if u knw wot i mean. Luv the canadians they cum thru 4 the rest of the world thumbsup

Last edited by Humi on Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Humi

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 am

It will be nice to have a least one couple happy even if it isn't the one all us shippers are rooting for.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 8:39 am

Beliskner wrote:well if the suprise is Hodgela (wedding or not), it's kinda NOT a suprise Razz

It's a surprise to the unspoiled ( which is the vast majority of viewers) Smile Not a surprise to us though LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 8:44 am

treble21 wrote:

It's a surprise to the unspoiled ( which is the vast majority of viewers) Smile Not a surprise to us though LOL
Gosh, is it a sign that one is a diehard fan (perhaps even in the danger zone maybe) when one doesn't even think abt the fact that there are viewers/fans who doesn't read spoilers? Embarassed
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 8:47 am

Bonesicted wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Gosh, is it a sign that one is a diehard fan (perhaps even in the danger zone maybe) when one doesn't even think abt the fact that there are viewers/fans who doesn't read spoilers? Embarassed

LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu May 06, 2010 9:23 am

When does the recap start? I just want to know because I have a test to study for, but I really want know what happens because I don't think I will be able to watch it tomorrow, so I have to wait and watch it on friday on hulu.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 9:27 am

jro54 wrote:When does the recap start? I just want to know because I have a test to study for, but I really want know what happens because I don't think I will be able to watch it tomorrow, so I have to wait and watch it on friday on hulu.

It airs at 8pm est here, my first section of recap is usually posted by 8:10 est
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu May 06, 2010 9:50 am

treble21 wrote:

I don't think a lot of people that read the ''spoilers'' at Kathy Reichs website are the ''unspoiled''.

But your right the majority of the viewers will be in for the suprise

Did that make sense lol loco Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 06, 2010 9:50 am

can't wait. this episode actually looks really good! i hope hope HOPE we get no mention of catherine/hacker. thanks in advance for recapping tonight!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Thu May 06, 2010 10:01 am

Finally registered! Lookin forward to this show!! cheers
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 10:06 am

burned out house, firefighters checking out a wardrobe, and there's a skeleton in an old dress in the wardrobe.
B/B at the burned out house
and they are bickering. Sheriff gus abrams takes B/B into the house advise that the fire could have been arson
Brennan, says the skeleton is real, and that it had been reassembled amaturely. Hodgins and Ang are there too. Brennan see's crows and assumes body, and surprise! there's another body too
LMAO! the body is under a door, wearing red shoes

Brennan/Cam/Clark
checking out the body, there is polysterene that has melted onto the body and flourescent bulbs shattered on the body as well, which gave the body a sparkle.

The skeleton from the wardrobe Brennan thinks that the body had been robbed from a grave and then reassembled. the skeleton had been subjected to the kind of torture subjected during the salem witch trials.

Both victims are female

Last edited by treble21 on Thu May 06, 2010 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 06, 2010 10:06 am

wooooo hoooo bones time! Very Happy

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu May 06, 2010 10:07 am

treble21 wrote:
jro54 wrote:When does the recap start? I just want to know because I have a test to study for, but I really want know what happens because I don't think I will be able to watch it tomorrow, so I have to wait and watch it on friday on hulu.

It airs at 8pm est here, my first section of recap is usually posted by 8:10 est

Thanks Treble!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 am

Ang/Hodgins
Ang thinks that Cam sent them to the crime scene because of the tension between them. they talk about Wendell and it should be awkward but it's not really. Hodgins is super happy.
Ang finds a symbol in one of the pics she took of a symbol on the chimney of the burned house she says it's creepy
Hodgins discovers that the prius he's driving redirects him to keep him in his own lane. he thinks it's cool and tries it again which results in him being pulled over by Sheriff Gus Abrams. who just saw Ang and Hodgins at the burned house. He asks if Hodgins has had anything to drink and hodgins is sarcastic with him. He asks for license and registration.

B/B/S founding fathers
Sweets is very impressed that they found a salem witch ( verfied by test that the body is from Massachusets). His first published work was on the psychology behind the salem witch trials. He's a leading expert LOL. they discuss witchcraft. Sweets wants to work on the case, to see if he can find a link. funny moment about the red shoes.
House belonged to a cheri Bird who has a surviving brother

Booth/the brother Booth's office
Cheri's brother hadn't talked to her in a few months because they both owned the house and he wanted to sell it and she didn't. He says she had gotten into witchcraft in the last 10 years. a developer wanted to buy the house.

Clark/Cam lab
Clark came up with an experiment to identify the best solvent to remove the poly styrene from the bones because Hodgins isn't there and he can't wait. Answer after a big mess is made, Acetone. Cam is worried about Hodgins not being back yet.

A/H in jail
they are trying to get out, but apparently Ang has an outstanding bench warrant for a speeding charge, and Hodgins has a warrant for escaping police custody at a freedom of information rally 8 years ago. So they aren't going anywhere right now. The judge has to rule on their warrants before they can be let go.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 10:31 am

Booth/ real estate developer in the interrogation room
Mr. Trivisonno is the real estate developer, he says he doesn't want to buy the house anymore, he had a full head of hair when he tried to buy the house, and Cheri put a curse on him and made all his hair fall out.
He says that Cheri was into some creepy stuff.

Clark/Brennan lab

Clark looking at Cheri's body, she was stabbed repeatedly. Clark found something on the manubrium, but doesn't know what it is (that's a Hodgins job), and Brennan realizes that Ang and Hodgins didn't make it back yet. Ang calls Brennan to tell them that they are in Jail. Brennan says that she will send Cam to come get them.

B/B/S at the diner
discussing witchcraft again.Sweets mentions Cheri's coven and discovers that tonight is their waning moon ceremony Booth want's to go on a witchhunt with Brennan.

Ang/Hodgins Jail
both complaining about being in Jail, he offers to massage her shoulders. Funny. Cam shows up. the sheriff won't release them, but he says that she can take the evidence and can reach A/H at the jail anytime to consult. Cam leaves them there LOL

B/B woods
witchhunting LOL Brennan wants to be quiet so that she can study the coven without them seeing her Smile
they are chanting, Brennan is fascinated.
they are burning a miniature effigy.
there is dancing and then they disrobe. Booth is not impressed. LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Thu May 06, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks for doing this Treble!! I look forward to it every week Smile
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 10:33 am

Thank you! I like doing it every week
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu May 06, 2010 10:35 am

treble21 wrote:Thank you! I like doing it every week

Are you still not going to be around next week? Crying or Very sad
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next