Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Booth & Brennan Missed Their Moment?

+17
dreamerktm411
MI_Bonesgirl
joybrennan
jcn747
lancelot
recoveringbonesaddict
future_anthro
treble21
bailey
Lorna Doone
i_heart_bones
RubyRuby
gordongordonfan
CanadianBones
jro54
jjrobinson73
bugaboo628
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Have Booth & Brennan Missed Their Moment? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have Booth & Brennan Missed Their Moment?

Post by THX1138 Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:42 pm

lancelot wrote:
lexie1982 wrote:Yup. I hope they do a good job of showing Booths inner conflict as he comes to the realization that his relationship with Hannah, which he has thrown himself into so wholeheartedly, just isnt enough for him and Brennan is still the one he really wants. He is the guy who would never cheat, and if this is well done it could be very compelling to see him struggle with trying to be committed to one woman while wanting someone else.

Absolutely, and I hope that do that justice also. They tend to gloss over those things with Booth.
Yes, well they spent the first three years building his character up, the fourth trying to morph him from an educated blue collar (morality-wise) law man with a code of honor into a crass goofy moronic class clown, and then the fifth looking for a way to shift him back to basics but without the morality (Booth joking around about sex toys, really?) so glossing over those aspects of his personality that make him the Booth we love, well, that's all part of the game plan.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Have Booth & Brennan Missed Their Moment? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have Booth & Brennan Missed Their Moment?

Post by lancelot Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 pm

THX1138 wrote:
lancelot wrote:
lexie1982 wrote:Yup. I hope they do a good job of showing Booths inner conflict as he comes to the realization that his relationship with Hannah, which he has thrown himself into so wholeheartedly, just isnt enough for him and Brennan is still the one he really wants. He is the guy who would never cheat, and if this is well done it could be very compelling to see him struggle with trying to be committed to one woman while wanting someone else.

Absolutely, and I hope that do that justice also. They tend to gloss over those things with Booth.
Yes, well they spent the first three years building his character up, the fourth trying to morph him from an educated blue collar (morality-wise) law man with a code of honor into a crass goofy moronic class clown, and then the fifth looking for a way to shift him back to basics but without the morality (Booth joking around about sex toys, really?) so glossing over those aspects of his personality that make him the Booth we love, well, that's all part of the game plan.

king RM
That is exactly what I have seen happen to Booth said better than I have.

lancelot
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3