Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady of the hour: Michalea Conlin

3 posters

Go down

Lady of the hour:  Michalea Conlin Empty Lady of the hour: Michalea Conlin

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:17 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

ON OUR MUST WATCH LIST
Michaela Conlin is a 32-year-old from Allentown, Pennsylvania who stars as Angela Montenegro, a sexy artist on FOX’s hit show Bones which premiered its sixth season on September 23.

ANGELA“This is the first time we’ll see Angela and Hodgins as a fully fledged married couple. They’ve been through quite a lot in the love department, so it’s going to be interesting to see what happens now that they are actually married. Angela is certainly not the traditional homemaker type so I’m sure there’s going to be some wacky situations they find themselves involved in. And some big surprises too, I just can’t tell you what they are!”
BONES: “I like the season opener. The group all went their separate ways at the end of last season so in this particular episode, you get to see all of us coming back to the lab and deciding to work together again. All of the seasons of the show have felt so different. I used to think it was comparable to high school in a way, as in the different years having their own distinct feeling.”

LINCOLN LAWYER, NEW MOVIE“It’s a crime thriller set in LA. The cast is wonderful – Matthew McConaughey, Marisa Tomei, Ryan Phillipe, Bryan Cranston, and William H. Macy. I play a young detective who’s in a bit over her head. It was a great experience. I learned quite a lot.”

6-YEARS-OLD“I grew up in Allentown, Pennsylvania. It’s a fairly small town but is close to Philadelphia and is also an easy trip to New York. I knew I wanted to be an actress when I was 6-years-old and my parents have always been incredibly supportive of that. They were constantly driving me to play rehearsals, dance classes, auditions. I think I had an activity every night of the week. They never questioned what I wanted to do and I am extremely thankful for that.”

MEMORY LANE
“Any picture taken of me when I was in junior high was pretty embarrassing. I had braces, big permed hair, the whole bit.”
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Lady of the hour:  Michalea Conlin Empty Re: Lady of the hour: Michalea Conlin

Post by CanadianBones Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 am

Thanks!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:11 pm

MEMORY LANE
Any picture taken of me when I was in junior high was pretty embarrassing. I had braces, big permed hair, the whole bit.

I couldn't picture her like that!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down