Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones to Air One Hour Later on Dec. 10 & 17th.

4 posters

Go down

Bones to Air One Hour Later on Dec. 10 & 17th. Empty Bones to Air One Hour Later on Dec. 10 & 17th.

Post by suzyquzy Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:22 am

Meanwhile, Fox also announced a December launch for alternative skein "Secret Millionaire," which bows with a two-hour preem on Wednesday, Dec. 3 at 8 p.m.

The RDF USA series, which follows moguls as they go undercover and experience how impoverished folk live, will then air weekly on both Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. the following two weeks, leading to its finale on Thursday, Dec. 18.

"Bones" will air on Wednesdays at 9 p.m. those weeks (Dec. 10 and 17), while "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?" will air Thursdays at 9 p.m. those weeks (Dec. 11 and 18).
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Bones to Air One Hour Later on Dec. 10 & 17th. Empty Re: Bones to Air One Hour Later on Dec. 10 & 17th.

Post by Lo Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:08 am

are these reruns? or are they new episodes? anyways I guess it's good they didn't just push Bones back a couple weeks for this. 9 pm is not too late!

thanks for posting!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Bones to Air One Hour Later on Dec. 10 & 17th. Empty Re: Bones to Air One Hour Later on Dec. 10 & 17th.

Post by ForensicMama Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:03 pm

I don't know yet, but so far it looks like it'll be reruns... I'm always keeping an updated schedule in my siggy, so, we'll see how that comes around.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 am

Thanks for the post, atleast they didn't delay airing it, an hour later is better than a week later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum