Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England Shooting for 2-Hour Premiere!

3 posters

:: News

Go down

England Shooting for 2-Hour Premiere! Empty England Shooting for 2-Hour Premiere!

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Marymageli says: OK, here is the first piece of news on when they start shooting, for how long, and some hints what's to be expected on screen. Haven't read anything about the location though.

As I have posted it today in the DB thread, David was attending the 48th TV Fest in Monaco today (as of 10 June) where he was interviewed by French TV and the following link provides a rough and must say very bad translation of what David said. I only post here what is relevant to the topic, so feel free to read the rest. Just in a few we got to know he would gladly work with Luc Besson, the famous French director. Also, David's favourite series of all time include The Planet of the Apes, Cheers and, of course, BONES. You just HAVE TO love this guy! The info given is slightly SPOILERISH, so if you don't wanna no anything about the episode, PLS DON'T GO FURTHER!!

Thnx to AngelFan85 for the tip.

AlloCiné Series: Can you tell us more about the episode of "Bones" you will soon turn to London?
David Boreanaz: It starts shooting next week. No, actually the end of it, more specifically Saturday. It will remain in England 3 weeks. The story that we are going to develop is really good and I am sure that goes much fun. For the occasion, Bones and Booth will team up with two new characters: a Scotland Yard officer and a forensic medical expert English. Their methods are different from ours, therefore, there will be a great clash of cultures ...

So the lucky day'll be this Saturday, and they're in England for THREE long weeks!! There bound to be interviews and other appearances. Tell me I am correct, PLS!

ORIGINAL ARTICLE: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

England Shooting for 2-Hour Premiere! Empty Re: England Shooting for 2-Hour Premiere!

Post by fanofbones Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:45 am

awesome, thanks mary

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

England Shooting for 2-Hour Premiere! Empty Re: England Shooting for 2-Hour Premiere!

Post by squirtandmilo Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Ohh! Thanks Mary!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum