Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katheryn Winnick Interviews

+11
bella
Evil Monkey
jro54
anthropologystudent
MI_Bonesgirl
mereva
SnoopGirl
puckishbearscubsfan
bugaboo628
elyon
jhi1005
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Katheryn Winnick Interviews Empty Katheryn Winnick Interviews

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Any thoughts?

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Katheryn Winnick Interviews Empty Re: Katheryn Winnick Interviews

Post by elyon Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:37 am

B&B RIP

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:39 am

The one thing I pulled from this interview was that they are most definitely including the hated "Booth and Hannah in bed" scene from the sides-but, on the bright side, looks like Brennan somehow comes up.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:42 am

Here are some more links (it was a conference call so all of the articles are going to be similiar)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:42 am

elyon wrote:B&B RIP

Am I the only one waiting to see how this plays out?

It is beginning to amaze me people are making all these judgements when we haven't EVEN SEEN it yet.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:47 am

I'm trying (not always succeeding) not to make a judgement until the episodes play themselves out.

That said, is it too much to ask for one spoiler for this season that makes me excited to watch? Just one, I'm not greedy!

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:50 am

jhi1005 wrote:I'm trying (not always succeeding) not to make a judgement until the episodes play themselves out.

That said, is it too much to ask for one spoiler for this season that makes me excited to watch? Just one, I'm not greedy!

Like Booth getting out of the shower, to answer the phone, can't find a towel and the phone keeps ringing and "we" know it is an important phone call? [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:54 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:56 am

mereva wrote:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

If they are RIP they have been RIP since before they met since he was in love with Rebecca at one point.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 am

I actually kind of liked that interview. Nothing really surprising. I think it's safe to assume that Hannah will be the one who gets injured and has the minor operation in ep 5.

I kind of agree with elyon on the RIP B&B thing. I've accepted it. Don't get me wrong, I'll be grinning like an idiot if they ever do get together, but sadly that moment just doesn't seem like it will come anytime soon. Hart said they should know by Christmas if they get a renewal-we are well into the episodes that will air around Christmas and Hannah is still around, so if this is indeed the last season, we will get JAGGED. Guarantee. There is no way they can go from this serious relationship, and build back up to the B&B we know and love and make it convincing by the end of this season.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 am

I am trying to stick to my positive stance on everything but I can say reading in the article the fact that the actress is willing to become a regular is a little unsettling but then again she could become a regular the way Cam did if they chose to keep her.

I still believe in there vision and I know that B/B will end up together I will give her a chance but its really going to make me miss the times when Brennan always made him smile and seem to be one of the only ones that could make him smile sometimes
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:08 am

anthropologystudent wrote:...I can say reading in the article the fact that the actress is willing to become a regular is a little unsettling...
Unsettling and upsetting. At leat, for me.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 am

mereva wrote:
anthropologystudent wrote:...I can say reading in the article the fact that the actress is willing to become a regular is a little unsettling...

The fact that she is willing to become a regular on a popular tv show is unsettling?

Why wouldn't she?

It obviously hasn't even been broached to her which means if she gets another offer she is free to leave. If they were serious on keeping her around as a regular they could have an option on her contract.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:15 am

Did I miss the part where she says that Booth and Hannah will get married?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:
mereva wrote:

The fact that she is willing to become a regular on a popular tv show is unsettling?

Why wouldn't she?

It obviously hasn't even been broached to her which means if she gets another offer she is free to leave. If they were serious on keeping her around as a regular they could have an option on her contract.

Keep in mind, I'm sure she was prepped to say things like that so that it's unclear how long she'll be on and it remains a surprise to viewers. HH has been very clear that he doesn't want that info released, so she's just sticking to the party line on this one.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 am

If Hannah became a regular the way Cam did and becomes a loved character then that would be awesome. But.....
its unsettling for me because even though I have been positive and I plan on sticking around till the very end. Having Hannah become a regular could mean that this will be dragged out longer then some people are hoping for. Honestly I like Katheryn Winnick I think she is awesome and until we see how Hannah works out with the cast we should really wait to pass judgment on it but its just something that is a little upsetting because there are people who really really hate this Arc and its those people right now that seem to be "screaming" the loudest and like I said before in one of my other posts I do not want the people who are screaming the loudest to cause our favorite show a early demise. I am planning on seeing how this all works out in the end like she says in her interview right now she is only contracted to be in a handful of episodes but that is exactly how it was with Cam too So I am just going to wait and watch.

anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 am

jro54 wrote:

You mean you didn't get an invite?? Wink
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:36 am

anthropologystudent wrote:If Hannah became a regular the way Cam did and becomes a loved character then that would be awesome. But.....
its unsettling for me because even though I have been positive and I plan on sticking around till the very end. Having Hannah become a regular could mean that this will be dragged out longer then some people are hoping for. Honestly I like Katheryn Winnick I think she is awesome and until we see how Hannah works out with the cast we should really wait to pass judgment on it but its just something that is a little upsetting because there are people who really really hate this Arc and its those people right now that seem to be "screaming" the loudest and like I said before in one of my other posts I do not want the people who are screaming the loudest to cause our favorite show a early demise. I am planning on seeing how this all works out in the end like she says in her interview right now she is only contracted to be in a handful of episodes but that is exactly how it was with Cam too So I am just going to wait and watch.

I would be against her becoming a regular for a few reasons:
1) Since she's not directly connected to the Jeffersonian or the FBI, they'd have to shoehorn her into storylines to give her screentime. They do this already with Sweets (who at least works for the FBI) and it annoys me to have him inserted into scenes just for the sake of being there without any logical reason why.

2) They've got a crowded cast already-regulars like Tamara Taylor have to go several episodes without having their own storylines, and adding another regular cast member would just make that worse. I already feel like sometimes the episodes are too crowded, let's not pack anything else in.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:40 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:

Yeah...but I really don't think Booth and Hannah will get married. At this point, I wouldn't be suprised with an engagement or a pregnancy scare...but I think at the very least, Booth will come to his senses that Hannah's not the one at the alter.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 am

jhi1005 wrote:
I would be against her becoming a regular for a few reasons:
1) Since she's not directly connected to the Jeffersonian or the FBI, they'd have to shoehorn her into storylines to give her screentime. They do this already with Sweets (who at least works for the FBI) and it annoys me to have him inserted into scenes just for the sake of being there without any logical reason why.

2) They've got a crowded cast already-regulars like Tamara Taylor have to go several episodes without having their own storylines, and adding another regular cast member would just make that worse. I already feel like sometimes the episodes are too crowded, let's not pack anything else in.

I have to agree that I also feel the episodes are also a little crowed and I was also trying to figure out how they would make her a regular if she was not Booth's GF anymore unless she stopped working for the press core and they fit her in at some other capacity
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 am

Nothing really suprising here. I still have no doubt B&B will get together. It's a fictional TV show. Hart can have Booth and Hannah get married, have 2.5 kids and while picket fence...and then have Booth realize that he still loves Brennan and divorce Hannah. These characters are just like puppets to Hart. I just don't know how can they can possibly get B&B together in a realistic way. It's going to take a lot for Booth to realize that he's not over Brennan.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:43 am

jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:

Yeah...but I really don't think Booth and Hannah will get married. At this point, I wouldn't be suprised with an engagement or a pregnancy scare...but I think at the very least, Booth will come to his senses that Hannah's not the one at the alter.
I agree, there won't be an actual wedding. I'm pretty sure Hart values his life LMAO.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:47 am

jro54 wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:

I hope they don't go this route, simply because that seems a little "Days of our Bones" to me. But one thing I've learned with this show is I can't predict what the writers are thinking, so if we have a faked death, a brain tumor and a cartoon baby, anything is possible.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 am

jro54 wrote:

It was right below the part about Brennan getting addicted to Halo Reach.

Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:59 am

I really don't think Booth/Hannah are going to get married. I think Hart enjoys his life. LAMO. I think that this arch is really going to push the limit. Hannah is so perfect and wonderful...and she and Booth have a really strong bond. It's almost going to seem like you want to ship Booth/Hannah...because she's so perfect for him and receptive to him...but Booth belongs with Brennan. Hart (actually) said that, "Hannah is perfect for Booth, but he belongs with Brennan. We are going see what happens when we put two people who are perfect match in between two people who beong together." I don't believe everything Hart says anymore, but compared to Kathryn Winnick, he writes the script. Winnick just has the horrible job of kissing DB. Honestly, I think that this arch (and notice how Winnick just says "arch") will ulitmately end...because Booth will realize no matter how perfect and wonderful Hannah is...she's just not his Bones.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next