Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

+10
tinkrella
Fi1975
MI_Bonesgirl
katharine
crzy4bones
anthropologystudent
jro54
jhi1005
bailey
bugaboo628
14 posters

Go down

Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter! Empty Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 am

Katheryn Winnick

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hannah Burley

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter! Empty Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by bailey Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:59 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Katheryn Winnick

Hannah Burley

Is she insane?????? Did Hart not warn her about the crazy people on Twitter??? Oh, wow, I'm gonna have to go search to see what people are saying to her. This isn't going to be pretty.

Edited to add:

Yea, just checked out that HannahBurley page ... seriously FOX? Seriously? I was willing to try and like her until I saw this, and now you're just trying too hard.

Last edited by bailey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter! Empty Re: Follow Katheryn Winnick & Hannah Burley on Twitter!

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 am

bailey wrote:

Hannah Burley

Is she insane?????? Did Hart not warn her about the crazy people on Twitter??? Oh, wow, I'm gonna have to go search to see what people are saying to her. This isn't going to be pretty.

So did they set up a Twitter for her character as well as her own personal one?

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:08 am

She's insane!!!! Oh wow, I'm going to have a twitter account just to see what everyone says.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:08 am

jhi1005 wrote:
bailey wrote:

Hannah Burley

Well it looks like she's had her Twitter for a while, pre Bones casting.

The character page is actually a bit more interesting than I thought at first glance .... it's more like Hannah's journal than her Twitter. LOL. She says she thinks Seely is running from his past but he won't talk about it. Says that he went to war to find peace. That he started a sentence with "Anthropologically speaking" but then caught himself and acted sad. And several tweets saying "Jolene" played this morning on my iphone Shuffle, wonder if that means anything?

Hmmmmm. LOL. The Jolene thing is really interesting, does everyone else know that Dolly song?

Last edited by bailey on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 am

I fear for the actress being out there on Twitter-people are not nice to HH and SN, and I could only imagine what they would send to her. I don't like the storyline, but the actress seems perfectly nice and she's doing her job, so I hope people can separate the two.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:11 am

bailey wrote:
jhi1005 wrote:
bailey wrote:

Hannah Burley

Well it looks like she's had her Twitter for a while, pre Bones casting.

The character page is actually a bit more interesting than I thought at first glance .... it's more like Hannah's journal than her Twitter. LOL. She says she thinks Seely is running from his past but he won't talk about it. Says that he went to war to find peace. That he started a sentence with "Anthropologically speaking" but then caught himself and acted sad. And several tweets saying "Jolene" played this morning on my iphone Shuffle, wonder if that means anything?

Hmmmmm. LOL. The Jolene think is really interesting, does everyone else know that Dolly song?

Anthropologically speaking?? Mmmm...this seems kind of interesting.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 am

bailey wrote:

Hmmmmm. LOL. The Jolene think is really interesting, does everyone else know that Dolly song?

I love that song! There is a version by Mindy Smith that I love
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 am

Just googled the song-it's a song Dolly wrote warning another woman off her husband loco

Are we sure this is a legit account and not some fan who set it up?

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 am

jhi1005 wrote:Just googled the song-it's a song Dolly wrote warning another woman off her husband loco

Are we sure this is a legit account and not some fan who set it up?

Guess we won't know for sure until Hart or someone confirms it but I think it's legit. Remember when they set up the Myspace page for the Glowing Bones episode? This is totally something they'd do.

Now, I just wonder ... is Hannah the woman that can take Booth away from Brennan, or is Brennan the woman that can take Booth away from Hannah? They also have a post about war making things seem more intimate than the really are. Sounds like this is a way of them wanting us to feel sorry for Hannah and what she's going to run into once she gets to DC, and tries to have a relationship with Booth while Brennan is nearby.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 am

I think the Hannah Burley one was set up by a fan....I don't think it's an official one...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:46 am

The character page makes me want to puke...because there are so many posts about "he is so beautiful when he sleeps" and "I smile every time he smiles, but I smile even more when I break it to kiss him." DB's smile makes me want to smile too Very Happy, but just the fact that this is supposed to becoming from Hannah's POV makes me want to puke my guts out...not to mention the lovely background of Booth and Hannah kissing.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:07 am

crzy4bones wrote:I think the Hannah Burley one was set up by a fan....I don't think it's an official one...

I agree. I don't think the actress set this up. I think some fan has spent way too much time tweeting and set this up, or maybe even FOX, but I doubt it.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 am

katharine wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:I think the Hannah Burley one was set up by a fan....I don't think it's an official one...

I agree. I don't think the actress set this up. I think some fan has spent way too much time tweeting and set this up, or maybe even FOX, but I doubt it.

I don't think it's the actress but I think it may be Fox. Wouldn't surprise me at all.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 am

I thouht it was set up by a fan. There are a couple people who regularly RT "Hannah's" tweets.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 am

If Katheryn Winneck has a Twitter account, oh boy, is she in for some grief, even if she, as an actress, is a lovely person and even if her character in Bones is nice.

As for the Twitter account in the name of her character - hmm, could that have been created by some weirdo twisted fan or by Fox (some could argue that's one and the same thing!)?

I've never come across anything Katheryn Winneck has done before, but she seems like a very nice person.

However, whether or not the twitter account in her character name is something that's been created by Fox or a random weirdo, I am getting a bit fed up in general of the whole push by everyone involved in the show about how great Hannah is, and how we should all love her. In terms of the storyline, I've tried to think of the positives, take things as they come, think that ultimately it will be for the good of B&B, blah, blah, but the recent ramming down our throats, almost, of how great Hannah is, really has got my back up and is putting me off her. I don't want to be told how to feel about a character. So, if people are telling me I should think/feel one thing, I want to rebel!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:46 am

I assumed it was created by a fan. I never thought otherwise until I read all your posts. If Fox created it, wouldn't they be advertising it on their site? They usually do when they do the cool internet stuff. (I haven't been to the fox sight so they be advertising it.)

I know for other shows characters tweet.....but a lot of them are fan made. With how secretive hart tends to be with spoilers....I can't imagine he'd let someone have free range to tweet whatever they wanted about the character unless it's a Bones writer or writer's assistant doing it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:07 am

I'm not on Twitter, just click onto HH's sometimes, so I don't know the 'inner workings' of it.

Still, I can only imagine that the Hannah Burley site was by a 'fan'. Just odd that someone would create an account under the character's name. Then again, that's the internet for you!!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Ummm completely agree. I'm pretty sure fox has not set up any character accounts, all of the character accounts seem to be fan run.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:52 am

she is insane...instead of all the whine being directed at HH she WILL get the majority off it.

I remember all the hate on the net when harm and mac got bf /gf's in JAG...imagine if you could ''personally insult an actor/actress...very attractive if you want to blow of steam.

personally I'm getting a but tired of all this pro ms banana BS from the media.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 am

Beliskner wrote:...personally I'm getting a but tired of all this pro ms banana BS from the media.
For me, they're trying TOO HARD to make the viewers like ("love") her. It's like: "Come and see, we have a new perfect woman for Booth! We'd like you to LOVE HER! Because she's nice, smart, all woman, truly loves Booth and 'just loves how he's looking when he's sleeping'! She'll show us his caring/loving side! She's in it for the long haul! The best ever!!! You just have to fall in love with her!" Waaaaay better for Booth than his "associate". No
(What did I miss in that list of her perfection? scratch Anyway, they're advertising her too much and too hard for my taste. And yes, I'm afraid that the actress could get some very unpleasant tweets, because angry viewers are anything but nice.)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:29 am

The best thing to do is to ignore her, no tweets, no chatter. Apathy is the killer as far as the showrunners are concerned not anger. No response is the best response if you really want to worry them into second-guessing themselves.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:32 am

Whoa...I looked into KW's twitter right after she got the part. She's had her twitter account longer than she's been on Bones. I didn't follow her because I have no desire to. The way I see her is just as an extra on Bones. Not someone who's career I'm actually interested in. As far as the Hannah account...I'm 99% positive it's a fan set up account. Therefor any "yelling" will go to the fan who set it up. IMO-they asked for it.
Also-I can't hate KW. I can dislike Hannah, but really-it's not her fault. She was doing her job and just so happened to be in the right place at the right time and landed the relationship with Booth. Can anyone really blame her?? Going by the interview Hannah isn't exactly privy to B&B's entire backstory. So why shouldn't she go for it? All I'm saying is if I had the opportunity to have Booth-I'd take it. So I can't hate on Hannah anymore. That doesn't mean I have to like her though.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down