Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple in the Cave clips

+21
bonesfan158
gordongordonfan
19ana89
Lo
Chocolate Chip
TinkonBrink
MI_Bonesgirl
HermioneGirl101
SnoopGirl
dreamerktm411
tinkrella
bailey
bella
DoctorB
crzy4bones
mereva
RubyRuby
treble21
katharine
anthropologystudent
clair82
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Couple in the Cave clips Empty Couple in the Cave clips

Post by clair82 Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:02 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

GO CLARK!!! cheers

clair82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 38
Say What You Want : Everybody poops. They even wrote a book about it...
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Couple in the Cave clips Empty Re: Couple in the Cave clips

Post by anthropologystudent Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:08 pm

OMG CLARK! I never thought I would see the day that Clark would open up like that but it was amazing!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Couple in the Cave clips Empty And Interviews!

Post by clair82 Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

clair82
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:48 pm

If that really shows on tv I just love love love Clark.......

And then I feel so sad for Brennan in the B roll, where they leave and go to dinner. But still I can't wait. The excitement will fade for Booth.

OMG I so love Clark....Did I tell you how much I love Clark. I can not wait until next week if that is the episode.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Clark - thank you. that is all.

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm not discussing the things that make me feel like I've been kicked in the gut until after I've seen the whole episode in context.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clair82 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:25 pm

I knew Clark couldn't keep out of the personal lives of the group. He's been watching from the sidelines, just itching to say that!!! Lol! Very Happy

I felt sorry for Brennan in the B-Roll too. Booth is supposed to stay with her after a case for a drink, not go out for din dins with someone else!! It's their time! Poor Brennan Crying or Very sad

clair82
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:50 pm

OMG CLARK THAT is the reason you are my FAVOURITE intern!!!!! cheers Something that needed to be said. Take a bow man! My jaw was on the floor!

Clark has me in such a good mood, I don't have the guts to watch the other one Sad

Last edited by RubyRuby on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Could you please tell me what's in those videos? What did Clark say?! Can't open anything on my phone.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Angela: No no no. You were a couple. You just weren't having sex. Were you jealous?

Brennan: Of course not. I'm happy for Booth. Why would I be jealous?

Clark: Becasue its obvious you and Agent Booth were attracted to each other. I mean, a blind man could see that. I just couldn't understand why you two just didn't rip each other's clothes off. I mean just get all butt naked and...Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god! I...um..I'm sorry, uh, it just popped out, OK. You guys weren't focussing.

Hodgins: Dude, a little self control...
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:21 pm

He-heeeee... Thanks!
Well, it had to be said aloud, indeed. Clark is my hero.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm

ROFLMAO @ Clark.

I was sad for Brennan in the B-roll....

From those clips it still seems to me that Booth is just trying to convince himself he's in love with Hannah...but it's hard to tell with just small snippets. I really don't get much chemistry between those 2.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 pm

LOL at Clark! What a classic!!

Ugh, the second clip. I have a feeling this is what the entire Hannah storyline is going to be like. Hey Booth, remember Brennan? Your best friend? Apparently not. If the season premiere was anything to go by we'll get to see even more scenes of Booth treating Brennan like a stranger he can hardly stand to spend five seconds around.

Sorry, that sounded really bitter. I am feeling a bit devastated about BB at the moment. I used to love watching these two together.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bella Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:17 pm

DoctorB wrote:LOL at Clark! What a classic!!

Ugh, the second clip. I have a feeling this is what the entire Hannah storyline is going to be like. Hey Booth, remember Brennan? Your best friend? Apparently not. If the season premiere was anything to go by we'll get to see even more scenes of Booth treating Brennan like a stranger he can hardly stand to spend five seconds around.

Sorry, that sounded really bitter. I am feeling a bit devastated about BB at the moment. I used to love watching these two together.

I agree with the sentiments and the ending on the B-roll killed me when Booth went off with Hannah leaving Bones on her own at the bar but unfortunately that's what you're going to be served up for at least another couple of episodes.

In the cafe clip he looked somewhat annoyed that Bones suddenly popped up to say hello, and he's clearly still uncomfortable with their dynamic. The walk in the woods was loaded in subtext too, Booth's silence and attempts to ignore Bones talking about love and leaving people behind...he still seems to be busy convincing himself he's in love with Hannah whilst avoiding getting into things too deeply with Bones because he knows how dangerous she could be to his chances of a future with someone who wants to love him.

That said, Hannah is still a simple plot device when you look at it from the writers point of view and fans of B&B will just have grit their teeth and suffer throught it on the promise that things come good eventually.

And Clark - best outburst by a squint I think I've ever heard. Said it all and I love the fact that's is so much funnier because it's Clark and long time fans know how correct he is about not bring personal matters into the lab.

Brilliant.

This episode already looks way better than the premiere, we're getting into angsty territory know with the introduction of Hannah.

I should stay away from this preview stuff but I'm a sucker to know stuff in advance which sometimes is not a good thing.

bella
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm

DoctorB wrote:LOL at Clark! What a classic!!

I don't think its bitter. I feel the same way just reading the comments because I'm too chicken to watch.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Bella, I found Booth looked annoyed with Brennan interrupting them too in the cafe scene, and found the way he was ignoring her attempts at conversation in the woods uncomfortable to watch.

I know Hannah is ultimately a plot device to push the BB storyline along, but my problem is now that I find Booth (one of my favourite TV characters of all time) becoming unlikeable and the BB chemistry lacking. I watch Bones because BB are so good together, even on a platonic level, I enjoy watching their banter and good friendship. I didn't feel any of that, nevermind any chemistry, in the premiere, nor in any of the preview clips from the second episode. Their relationship has been ruined for me and I'm worried it's going to take a lot to get it back to where it was. As it stands I don't want to see Booth with Brennan, he's coming off as a bit of jerk in their scenes together.

ETA: I wish I could just enjoy the ride, but I feel so attached to this show, all I feel is worried about how they are going to fix it so I can go back to really enjoying it and looking forward to it instead of dreading it.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Hmmm .... ok after reading the comments I almost didn't watch that second clip, but I'm glad I did.

Never seen Brennan so quiet. Looks like she quickly overcomes the "if I talk about it enough it'll go away" plan and is reserved to just quietly letting it happen. It was sad. BUT, Booth did invite her along, and suggested she get Clark to do her work ... yea, it was a pity invite but still it's something, from the comments it sounded like Hannah came in and Booth ran out the door forgetting who Brennan even was.

And I hope they go with the second exit we saw ... the first take David is saying "let's go, let's go, let's go" to Hannah as they leave, the second take he says "Bye" to Brennan and keeps looking back at her. Perhaps whihc take they go with there will tell us something.

Hannah calls her Temperance. I've been wondering what they'd go with there.

Back to the good part ... Love that Angela calls her out "You were a couple." Because that's what I've (and others) have been saying on here ... for all intents, they were already together, aside from sex.

And LMAO at Clark, what he said needed to be said, and no one better to say it than the reserved squintern.

I must say, I found in watching the premiere, the fact that I had already seen all the bad parts (showing the Hannah picture to Brennan for one) helped me enjoy the show more ... I had already gotten over the shock of the bad stuff and could enjoy the good. Smile

Thanks for posting!

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clair82 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 pm

And I hope they go with the second exit we saw ... the first take David is saying "let's go, let's go, let's go" to Hannah as they leave, the second take he says "Bye" to Brennan and keeps looking back at her. Perhaps whihc take they go with there will tell us something.

It's kind of like he doesn't want his separate lives to mix. Maybe he is scared that Hannah will realise that he isn't over Brennan if they all spend too much time together. He's trying to 'slow down' the torpedo. If he carries on like this, shutting Brennan out, he has to come to the realisation that he is hurting her. Maybe she will call him on it.

clair82
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 pm

clair82 wrote:

It's kind of like he doesn't want his separate lives to mix. Maybe he is scared that Hannah will realise that he isn't over Brennan if they all spend too much time together. He's trying to 'slow down' the torpedo. If he carries on like this, shutting Brennan out, he has to come to the realisation that he is hurting her. Maybe she will call him on it.

I don't agree ... if you listen to the interviews with the actors what they keep saying is that Booth will be comfortable with these two both being in his life. I think Booth does think he's over Bones ... I don't think he is, but I think he's convinced himself that he is. And him being comfortable with these two knowing each other, and prehaps liking each other, is very different than in the past. Going back to season one, Booth tried to keep Brennan out of his personal life, it's interesting that in this case, they're taking a different route.

I do agree that it's going to feel a bit like he's shutting Brennan out, but that's just a natural result of him being in this new relationship with Hannah. It happens anytime you start a romantic relationship, the other people in your life get pushed back to some extent.

Just watched the interview with Kathryn, and I wanted to say that I like that Hannah is going to respect Brennan. I think part of my fear was that Brennan would respect Hannah and see all the good qualities in her, but Hannah would just see Brennan has someone Booth works with ... kinda looks like Hannah is going to realize what Brennan is, as a scientist and eventually what she is to Booth. And that's when I think this relationship between Hannah and Booth will end.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 am

bailey wrote:
clair82 wrote:

I don't agree ... if you listen to the interviews with the actors what they keep saying is that Booth will be comfortable with these two both being in his life. I think Booth does think he's over Bones ... I don't think he is, but I think he's convinced himself that he is. And him being comfortable with these two knowing each other, and prehaps liking each other, is very different than in the past. Going back to season one, Booth tried to keep Brennan out of his personal life, it's interesting that in this case, they're taking a different route.

I do agree that it's going to feel a bit like he's shutting Brennan out, but that's just a natural result of him being in this new relationship with Hannah. It happens anytime you start a romantic relationship, the other people in your life get pushed back to some extent.

Just watched the interview with Kathryn, and I wanted to say that I like that Hannah is going to respect Brennan. I think part of my fear was that Brennan would respect Hannah and see all the good qualities in her, but Hannah would just see Brennan has someone Booth works with ... kinda looks like Hannah is going to realize what Brennan is, as a scientist and eventually what she is to Booth. And that's when I think this relationship between Hannah and Booth will end.

I agree. I think Hannah may end up seeing more to booth and bones than she wants....and perhaps realizes those two are hopelessly in love and that's when things start to turn off for her and booth. Hart or Stephan (one of them) said we would like hannah....and to be honest, the only way I would like her is if that happened.

I can't even watch the B roll. Just reading your comments is breaking my heart. Luckily.....it is the B roll. Things really do get changed around from those sometimes. You never know what will end up cut or used. I hope for the second option of him looking back too.

I don't like this booth. I said it Thurs. night and I'll keep saying. It's like he's over compensating to the extreme, and now punishing Brennan....(almost) as a way to prove to himself that he is indeed over her. When they left off in the finale, they were very much still intense and 'let's meet in a year' and now all the sudden he is acting like he can't stand to be anywhere near her. It's really bugging me. I understand it, because I do think those are his walls and he's trying to protect himself. but, I don't like it.

the BB dynamic IS the only reason I watch. Not to see them get together persay....just to see them interact and love from afar. It's not the same when Booth is being the way he is. And, when it's Brennan doing it, Booth knew enough to be able to break down her defenses. Brennan doesn't know how to do that. And, she feels it's her fault anyway, so she's not going to try.

HOW is this ever going to be resolved? I don't understand how they will become closer through all of this unless in the next few episodes booth realizes he's being a jerk. Maybe Sweets will call him out on it. I don't know.

Sigh. I already hate this episode b/c jerky booth is NO FUN. I wouldn't even stand hannah so much if booth acted like he was still brennan's friend.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 am

Clark: You have made my entire life.

Best sneak preview clips ever? Yes.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:Clark: You have made my entire life.

Best sneak preview clips ever? Yes.
Oh yeah!!!
What did Hannah say after "You and me, girls night out." Can't understand the words.

AND HOLY AWKWARD! I am guessing Hannah doesn't know EVERYTHING about her boyfriend.
Can't wait for Thursday [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:57 am

I'm going to ignore all of the sadness in the clips (the presence of Hannah, Booth ignoring Brennan in the woods, the interruption of their post-case drink) and just say that CLARK EDISON, YOU ARE MY HERO.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 am

Ok I've read through this thread before watching-but I just have to say Clark just got vote for permanent Zack replacement thumbsup
*Sorry Wendell*
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 am

Oh, yeah, the b-roll was sort of sad though... it'll be worse in the ep, with Booth leaving her behind.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next