Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spin-Offs

4 posters

Go down

TV Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spin-Offs Empty TV Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spin-Offs

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:37 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Zack Addy, Bones

Show Title: Mad Addy
Premise: Locked in a mental institution, Zack Addy uses his immense intellect to solve various mysteries and crimes, proving that the patients really do run the asylum.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

TV Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spin-Offs Empty Re: TV Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spin-Offs

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 pm

hmmm not sure if I could see Eric Millegan being able to hold a lead....But a neat idea!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

TV Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spin-Offs Empty Re: TV Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spin-Offs

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:hmmm not sure if I could see Eric Millegan being able to hold a lead....But a neat idea!
He'd need a heck of a supporting cast. However, it COULD be fun to have the Bones gang drop in every now and then to ask Zach to solve some case-related questions - like finding patterns in data, etc...instant guest spot for Eric on Bones! I love you
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Haha, that is such an interesting idea. They could get away with so much stuff like they could have the psychological weirdness of Fringe, but then sort of a Dexter feel to it. Although I feel like they would need to let him out of the asylum because that could get old fast.

Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down