Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I entered the "Land a Role on Bones" contest too!

+2
willgirl
DBCrazy
6 posters

:: News

Go down

I entered the "Land a Role on Bones" contest too! Empty I entered the "Land a Role on Bones" contest too!

Post by DBCrazy Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:51 am

ForensicMama from the 'Don't Vote for Me' thread wrote:You should upload it, DBCrazy! There's only a few days left... I think it ends on the nineteenth if I remember right...
Well, I finally uploaded it, Mama! Yours is great and way high-tech, and mine is totally the other side of the spectrum Embarassed. But if anybody wants to put a vote in for me too, here's the link:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
You can vote for as many people everyday as you want, just only once per person!

scratch Rolling Eyes clown

Last edited by DBCrazy on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

I entered the "Land a Role on Bones" contest too! Empty Re: I entered the "Land a Role on Bones" contest too!

Post by willgirl Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Hooray! Thanks for the link!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

I entered the "Land a Role on Bones" contest too! Empty Re: I entered the "Land a Role on Bones" contest too!

Post by Shakari Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:56 am

Thanks! Great entry! (I love your accent, too. I have an aunt who is from KY, and she has an accent. Very Happy Reminds me of her. )
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 am

Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm giving you a vote! I did yesterday and I will today! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks, Mama! I'm voting for you everyday too!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:26 pm

hey DB...i voted for you today...Smile would love to see you or mama on the show...i still think that we should vote for mama and get her into the top five with you as well...why does it have to be one vote a day...no fair. oh well as i was saying i voted for you earlier and enjoyed watching your audition video Smile oh look at that 12:26 AM...i can vote again...i think i may just do that.

EDIT: ok maybe i wont vote again...yet...it wont let me...
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:18 am

Thanks Sweetie Dude! I just went in and voted for Mama and for me too! sunny

It's really not one vote a day. What it is is ... you can only vote for somebody once a day, but you can vote once for as many somebodies every day as you want to!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 am

DBCrazy wrote:Thanks Sweetie Dude! I just went in and voted for Mama and for me too! sunny

It's really not one vote a day. What it is is ... you can only vote for somebody once a day, but you can vote once for as many somebodies every day as you want to!

yeah...but i voted on the 5th then at 1226AM on the 6th i wanted to vote and it wouldnt let me.

Voted you are at 130 Smile you can do it Very Happy
Sarah(mama) is at 119 Very Happy
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:06 am

sweetie_dude wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Thanks Sweetie Dude! I just went in and voted for Mama and for me too! sunny

yeah...but i voted on the 5th then at 1226AM on the 6th i wanted to vote and it wouldnt let me.

Voted you are at 130 Smile you can do it Very Happy
Sarah(mama) is at 119 Very Happy

Sweetie, maybe the 1226AM problem has to do with time zones. Maybe your tomorrow wasn't their tomorrow. That's the best I can figure. scratch

Thanks for your help! Very Happy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:40 am

I'm voting again. Very Happy

I'm 110 and Sherri's 132 today!

I also voted for Tara Cunningham, number 11. She's a huge Bones fan on LJ and she's doing great. I don't care who wins, as long as he/she is a huge Bones fan, not just searching for ten mins. of fame. Cuz, of course, if it's a Bones fan, then we get the scoop. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 am

I voted again today for you. 132 right now. I'm 109. Tara's at 9.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:24 am

One week left in this contest! Razz Vote! Very Happy Vote! Laughing Vote!

ForensicMama

DBCrazy
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:04 am

Thanks! Did my voting for the day. Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Hey this is Tara. I want to thank any and all people who have voted for me. I got a message saying that forensicsmama had mentioned me here and got some people to vote so that is awesome. I should be more active here but I have a hard enough time keeping up with the other boards/communities I'm in.

Most of you probably got an email but If.net pushed back the end date to the 23rd because of scheduling with Fox for filming. So we still have a lot of time. Just under 2 weeks to get all of us fans up in the top. Totally possible. And yeah, if I get in the Top 5 and stay there and happen to win, I'll so go with questions you guess have and get the scoop to post here.

I just want a fan in the top 5 and hopefully winning. Most of the people there are entered in several other contests and their goal is just to win free stuff. Me no likey.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Hey Tara! Welcome to the ABY! And good luck in the contest!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:24 pm

snicker28 wrote:Hey this is Tara. I want to thank any and all people who have voted for me. I got a message saying that forensicsmama had mentioned me here and got some people to vote so that is awesome. I should be more active here but I have a hard enough time keeping up with the other boards/communities I'm in.

Most of you probably got an email but If.net pushed back the end date to the 23rd because of scheduling with Fox for filming. So we still have a lot of time. Just under 2 weeks to get all of us fans up in the top. Totally possible. And yeah, if I get in the Top 5 and stay there and happen to win, I'll so go with questions you guess have and get the scoop to post here.

I just want a fan in the top 5 and hopefully winning. Most of the people there are entered in several other contests and their goal is just to win free stuff. Me no likey.
Tara didn't leave behind a link - so here it is

Last edited by DBCrazy on Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : highlight Tara's name)
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:35 am

Here's the way the standings are right now:

ForensicMama is #108
DBCrazy is #117
Snicker28 is in the Top 5

And they've delayed the closing of the contest to February 23rd!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by snicker28 Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:25 am

DBCrazy wrote:Tara didn't leave behind a link - so here it is

Clearly I was not thinking. Thanks Smile

I'm still not able to properly think. I'm going to be focused on this the next two weeks. My grades are so gonna suffer. Oops.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum