Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A different look at ED's guy :)

+17
DBCrazy
ILovePie930
tinge1990
snoozy
Fi1975
bugaboo628
bailey
ToZiKa
the beaver1965
tinkrella
Meegs82
empiricist
jro54
treble21
twss17
joybrennan
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A different look at ED's guy :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A different look at ED's guy :)

Post by bailey Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:25 am

treble21 wrote:

I was curious so I looked up Davids IMDB, it just says he's related, but not how, I also did a google search for both of them and only found a couple of online articles referring to Bruce and David's brother, but no quotes or interviews from either Bruce or David that state this, and given that Bruce has got to be at least 20 years older than David, I'm not so sure he's a brother.

LOL. I just did the exact same thing (with the same conculsion). I bet we just raised their google levels. Very Happy
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

A different look at ED's guy :) - Page 2 Empty Re: A different look at ED's guy :)

Post by snoozy Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 am

He's kinda cute! They look happy together in those photos in Monaco Smile and if he makes her laugh, then that is even better than him being hot stuff Wink

thanks for posting these photos Smile
snoozy
snoozy
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:39 pm

bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I was curious so I looked up Davids IMDB, it just says he's related, but not how, I also did a google search for both of them and only found a couple of online articles referring to Bruce and David's brother, but no quotes or interviews from either Bruce or David that state this, and given that Bruce has got to be at least 20 years older than David, I'm not so sure he's a brother.

LOL. I just did the exact same thing (with the same conculsion). I bet we just raised their google levels. Very Happy

LOL! I don't know WHY I trust these "official" sounding sites. I should know better. Razz. I started doing my own research. Definetely NOT brothers, but they are definitely connected. Music, seems to run strong in that family. There's a lot of interesting family history.

I've been trying to figure out why I care who this guy is. scratch
I think part of it is "Bones" isn't on. Laughing I think the other part is just trying to learn a bit more about ED. She's been with this guy for awhile now. I feel like it gives me a bit more insight on what she values and how she thinks. Like, clearly, she has an offbeat sense of humor - even more so than I'd thought before! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 pm

er. haha he's ugly? i think he looks fine.

and he's evidently very funny(: i will totally pick humour over looks!

they look ridiculously happy together(:

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ILovePie930 Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 am

Totally! He's hilarious! It's Always Sunny is one of the funniest shows out there right now. I effin' love it! The new season started a while ago, I think. You guys should check it out. Very Happy

Last edited by ILovePie930 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ILovePie930
ILovePie930

Number of posts : 8
Say What You Want : I'm a crazy, mousy, noisy, nosey, flighty, nerdy, geeky, spritely, and everything in between teenager. Who is a CRAZED 'Bones' fan. I advise you to 'approach with caution'.
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:17 am

This is the Always Sunny in Phildelphia Comic Con panel from this year. Someone asks if Cricket (that's David Hornsby's character) is dead and the panel replies, No, he's here ... and then they bring him up on stage. He doesn't actually say a lot though. His part starts at about 3:20 ish. He did seem to be a fan favorite. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:54 am

Hornsby looked nice.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 am

He was a very popular character from what I understand. I don't watch the show. But my brother says "cricket" is hilarious and awesome....so guess i'll have to believe him lol

He writes some of the episodes too, I believe. But not sure if he is like....a head writer or how that works. I am too lazy to go looking on IMDB lol.

I bet he makes emily laugh. Is can do voices. The voice he uses for the kids cartoon fanboy and chum-chum is so ridiculously stupid (but funny) that I crack up without even wanting to lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:26 am

Taking a look at that CC video makes me wonder what if anything the folks in their fandom have to say about Emily. Does any of you know anything about that?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:43 am

DBCrazy wrote:Taking a look at that CC video makes me wonder what if anything the folks in their fandom have to say about Emily. Does any of you know anything about that?

hmmm. not sure. i know a lot of guys who watch that show and they deff don't go online to talk about it so I don't even know if they know he's even with emily. my boyfriend didn't even know who emily was until I said ...."ummmm...THE GIRL FROM BONES!" And he said..."who, the hot one?" Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:49 am

tinkrella wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Taking a look at that CC video makes me wonder what if anything the folks in their fandom have to say about Emily. Does any of you know anything about that?

hmmm. not sure. i know a lot of guys who watch that show and they deff don't go online to talk about it so I don't even know if they know he's even with emily. my boyfriend didn't even know who emily was until I said ...."ummmm...THE GIRL FROM BONES!" And he said..."who, the hot one?" Razz

But that doesn't narrow it down at all, does it?
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:19 am

No, but now you've made me curious so I'm gonna have to go see. Lol.

ETA my findings. Lol

Can't find a huge internet presence for this fandom and the largest forum I found doesn't have a search feature. DH actually isn't even in most of the promotional photos and such for the series, more of a writer/producer who does a bit part occasionally. The one thread I found that talked about Emily, was not pretty. And by that I mean, they were talking about how Emily is not pretty (to put it nicely). They seem like bitter folks to me. Lol.

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 am

bailey wrote:

ETA my findings. Lol

Can't find a huge internet presence for this fandom and the largest forum I found doesn't have a search feature. DH actually isn't even in most of the promotional photos and such for the series, more of a writer/producer who does a bit part occasionally. The one thread I found that talked about Emily, was not pretty. And by that I mean, they were talking about how Emily is not pretty (to put it nicely). They seem like bitter folks to me. Lol.

THEY SAID SHE'S NOT PRETTY!? Direct me to this forum. I will throw down. Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 am

tinkrella wrote:
bailey wrote:

ETA my findings. Lol

Actually found that on IMDB. (On his forum board.) It's just one thread, and they're pretty nasty about it.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:14 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

But that doesn't narrow it down at all, does it?

Well, first they said 'THE LESBIAN!" B/c they don't watch bones but hear their was a lesbian (angela...) and when I said no they said 'who the hot one?' and they weren't talking about cam. (though they admit she is pretty.) ahhhh. the minds of boys. Very Happy

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:14 am

bailey wrote:
tinkrella wrote:
bailey wrote:

ETA my findings. Lol

Actually found that on IMDB. (On his forum board.) It's just one thread, and they're pretty nasty about it.

how can that be? lol i mean sure, I'm a tad bias. But, I think Emily is stunning.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:16 am

tinkrella wrote:

how can that be? lol i mean sure, I'm a tad bias. But, I think Emily is stunning.

From the tone of that thread, and really most IMDB threads in general if you've ever read them, they're just trying to be mean and push buttons.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:20 am

bailey wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

From the tone of that thread, and really most IMDB threads in general if you've ever read them, they're just trying to be mean and push buttons.

I just read it. yeah, I agree. seems there really isn't nice stuff there. I think people just like to be mean. I can't even repeat what was said. But, I'll defend emily to the grave! Smile

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 am

tinkrella wrote:
bailey wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

I just read it. yeah, I agree. seems there really isn't nice stuff there. I think people just like to be mean. I can't even repeat what was said. But, I'll defend emily to the grave! Smile

As will I. Also, if you've read Emily's board on IMDb, there are one or two users who also have created threads stating that she's ugly and unskilled. Personally, I think it's just jealousy, because they know that they'll never be as amazing as she is.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 am

tinkrella wrote:
bailey wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

Yea, that's why I didn't post exactly what was said. That's always been a mean-ish place in my experience.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 pm

I've never really watched the show, but it looks like he's a pretty popular character!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 am

Did everyone see Hart's tweet the other day?

@joseflovesemily @HartHanson hey could you help me to meet emily deschanel i really think i´m mr. right and i´m not kidding you hart

@HartHanson @joseflovesemily In my opinion it's possible that you may very well be too late.

Something about the way he worded that made me go "awwwwwww." And I do not "awwww" easily. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 pm

bailey wrote:Did everyone see Hart's tweet the other day?

@joseflovesemily @HartHanson hey could you help me to meet emily deschanel i really think i´m mr. right and i´m not kidding you hart

@HartHanson @joseflovesemily In my opinion it's possible that you may very well be too late.

Something about the way he worded that made me go "awwwwwww." And I do not "awwww" easily. Smile

AWWWWWWW! That is such a nice thing for someone to say about someone else's relationship. I might even forgive him a bit for screwing up my favorite show. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

ED & DH
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kokonut_soda Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:28 pm

bailey wrote:@joseflovesemily @HartHanson hey could you help me to meet emily deschanel i really think i´m mr. right and i´m not kidding you hart

Very Happy

The more and more I hear about Emily Deschanel, the more I like her.
kokonut_soda
kokonut_soda
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Don't kick the baby!
Registration date : 2010-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:53 pm

hart and emily's bf are friends. it's nice he said that. 2Tup

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum