Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A different look at ED's guy :)

+17
DBCrazy
ILovePie930
tinge1990
snoozy
Fi1975
bugaboo628
bailey
ToZiKa
the beaver1965
tinkrella
Meegs82
empiricist
jro54
treble21
twss17
joybrennan
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A different look at ED's guy :) Empty A different look at ED's guy :)

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 am

CUYou know, everyone's judging this guy. Meanwhile, the only times we really see ED (or, for that matter DB) is on-screen, made up for an event, or pics from a photo shoot. Not really fair. So, I found some pics of the guy from various movies and projects. In particular, check out the one with guys in army fatigues - he's the guy in-between them. Wink
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

OK - this one is apparently mislabeled all over the internet, the guy next to the woman in the green print dress IS NOT EMILY'S BF. However her BF HAS written 14 episodes of this series between 2006-2009, acted in six, and was a supervising on eight eps in 2008. The guy stays busy!

In the process of checking on that, I found this -

- and THIS fabulous close-up of the fatigue shot.
[url][Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And I added a shot with him and ED at the sketch comedy show in December) 2007. (Thanks meegs82! Smile)

No, he isn't DB, but ugly? Not by a long shot. No Furthermore, they both seem to be very low-key people not into the whole relationship-as-publicity thing. (you know the type. Rolling Eyes) There really AREN'T a ton of pictures of them, and figuring out who he is took me a bit. They seem REALLY happy. These are a couple of the Monaco shots:
[url][Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This is also them in Monaco - different angle than ones we've seen.

Incidentally, he has a movie coming out called "Pretty Bird." He's also a television writer and producer. Seems he and Emily have ALOT in common. Very Happy

I know people get all caught up in ED and DB's working chemistry - but they ARE real people with their own lives. Very Happy As fans, can't we just be happy that SHE'S happy, instead of wishing she'd fulfill some of our fanfiction fanstasies? Neutral

OK, I'm getting off my soapbox now. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by joybrennan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mislabeled photo - added photos)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

A different look at ED's guy :) Empty Re: A different look at ED's guy :)

Post by twss17 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 am

I agree, I ran into him once and recognized him from Always Sunny, he was super nice and was like making jokes-seems like a genuinely nice guy Cool

twss17

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 am

LOL no need to hide under a chair joybrennan I think most of us will agree with this very well made point.

I know people get all caught up in ED and DB's working chemistry - but they ARE real people with their own lives. As fans, can't we just be happy that SHE'S happy, instead of wishing she'd fulfill some of our fanfiction fanstasies?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:34 am

Yes. I agree with you, Joy. I didn't mean to judge ED's guy. I just found out that she had a BF a couple days ago and I just didn't expect to see her with a guy like that (because the only other guy that I have seen her with is DB) But all that really matters is that he's a nice guy and that she's happy.

But I also understand why people are so judgy with this guy. Everyone has their own opinions about her relationship with David because they have great chemistry together and they are always so flirty with each other.

But I think all of us hope that they are both happy with their real life partners.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 am

Also I just wanna stick a tiny little mod warning in, not because of any of the posts yet but just as a preventative measure.

Please be respectful of both the actors and their signifigant others.

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 am

treble21 wrote:Also I just wanna stick a tiny little mod warning in, not because of any of the posts yet but just as a preventative measure.

Please be respectful of both the actors and their significant others.

Good idea. I hesitated doing the post for just that reason. But then I saw that army fatigues shot and thought - "OMG, he looks like Brad Pitt in that!"
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 am

joybrennan wrote:
treble21 wrote:Also I just wanna stick a tiny little mod warning in, not because of any of the posts yet but just as a preventative measure.

Please be respectful of both the actors and their significant others.

Good idea. I hesitated doing the post for just that reason. But then I saw that army fatigues shot and thought - "OMG, he looks like Brad Pitt in that!"

This is very good idea. Many people have very strong opinions about Emily and David's relationship...But I think everyone on here seems so nice and understands that there is a difference between fiction and reality.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Okay, this is the second time I have sent this. Hopefully it doesn't show up twice. The first time, who knows where it went.

To Joy Brennan,

The second link you posted with the guy standing next to the girl in the green dress is NOT DAVID HORNSBY. It is Glenn Howerton who is a regular cast member of the show. David only was in a couple of episodes as a character.

Here is Glenn's page, where you can compare pictures. That picture you linked was the regular cast members. Glenn is NOT Emily's boyfriend. I hope you get a chance to edit your first comment on this thread. Rumors get started so easily.

Thank you,

I would have PM's you, but many people do not answer their PM's. You can PM me if you wish. I will read my PM's. Thanks again.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:31 pm

@ empiricist - thanks for the heads up! I managed to find a mislabeled photo of that one shot. I did change it in my post. We definitely don't want MORE rumors started! It's AMAZING the amount of garbage there is about celebrities on-line. Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 pm

treble21 wrote:LOL no need to hide under a chair joybrennan I think most of us will agree with this very well made point.

I know people get all caught up in ED and DB's working chemistry - but they ARE real people with their own lives. As fans, can't we just be happy that SHE'S happy, instead of wishing she'd fulfill some of our fanfiction fanstasies?

I don't know...I saw some of the stuff said in various places on-line about ED's boyfriend...it was pretty scary. Shocked I think we are much nicer, with a sense of fairness and reality here at the Aby. Right, Aby Community? I love you
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 pm

The picture of the two of them with her signing that poster...wasn't from last fall and it wasn't from a film screening. It's from December of 2007 and it was a sketch show that she was in..."The Strike Show." I was there.

Just thought I'd clear that up. Very Happy

It's really cool of you, joybrennan, to post these! Love how respectful this thread is. Keep it up! Very Happy
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Meegs82 wrote:The picture of the two of them with her signing that poster...wasn't from last fall and it wasn't from a film screening. It's from December of 2007 and it was a sketch show that she was in..."The Strike Show." I was there.

Just thought I'd clear that up. Very Happy

It's really cool of you, joybrennan, to post these! Love how respectful this thread is. Keep it up! Very Happy
Thanks for both the feedback and the info! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:09 am

A few years ago, Emily was seen leaving a party with that guy next to the girl in the green dress. Rumors got started...and everyone assumed that was her B/F. She released a statement through her PR that she was not dating him, but she was dating his friend, David Hornsby. I'm actually not positive her statement even said david's name...but it came out around then. Perhaps that's why it's confused on so many websites?

Her b/f also does the voice for fanboy on the nick show "fanboy and chum-chum" it's a pretty funny show and that voice makes kids laugh.

We don't see much of him. But, I really think he just stays out of the spotlight. Emily does too mostly. We see her at events and all but she's not all over the pages of tabloids and such like some other stars are.

Is he a full writer for it's always sunny, or has he just written a few episodes?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:01 am

This is for all the posters who complained to the moderator about me , because they found my comments distasteful. I am pretty sure who you all are. If your objective was to get me off this blog because our opinions differed, you have succeeded. I WILL NEVER POST ON THIS BLOG AGAIN. There are other threads that I can post on where the posters are not so SENSITIVE and I don't have to walk on eggshells and watch what I say so I don't offend anybody. TO THE MODERATOR, who I exchanged posts with. THANK YOU, you were very nice about it. TO THE POSTER, who I have no doubt complained about me,I STILL THINK HER BF IS UGLY and I know you are not going to miss me.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 am

let me just say that it wasn't me

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by twss17 Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:15 pm

here's something he wrote and stars in....from 2008

twss17

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:17 am

twss17 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Good find! Thanks for posting this link, it was really pretty funny. I think I like this guy's sense of humor. I had seen a couple other small things he written or whatever, online. It's an off beat/different type of humor (and some of it I could see some people finding maybe a bit offensive) but I thought it was hillarious. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:10 am

bailey wrote:

Good find! Thanks for posting this link, it was really pretty funny. I think I like this guy's sense of humor. I had seen a couple other small things he written or whatever, online. It's an off beat/different type of humor (and some of it I could see some people finding maybe a bit offensive) but I thought it was hillarious. Smile
I think in a interview she commented on his humor helping her when she got stressed out. Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 am

I have to say something and I am the type of girl who speaks her mind, so I'm going to say it. I like the people on the Aby, but especially after this whole thing about ED's BF, I really feel like I can never express my opinions anymore without offending anyone. Some other posters and I just made a comment about ED's boyfriend and how she and DB are really close in real life and suddenly posters are just all over me and there like, "OMG I can't believe you think ED's Bf is ugly and that she's in love with DB." I still don't think he's the best looking guy (because I'm just not into blondes) but I'm sure he's a nice, funny guy and I hope that they are happy together. I think she and DB seem like really close friends in real life and they are adorable together, but as far as being in love, I don't know. Nobody knows anything about what is going on between them but them.

@Joy-I agree with you that Emily deserves to be happy, but I also think this whole argument was blown out of proportions. It all started with some posters (including myself) commenting on how he's not the most attractive guy that they have seen. Every woman has there different tastes in men, so some woman might not like a certain type of guy, but others might, but I don't think it's a reason to bash someone for it. ED's guy might not be my taste, but if that's what she likes, I respect that and I hope she's happy...I'll get off my soap box now.

****And that is all I am going to say and won't not comment on this thread again.

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 am; edited 3 times in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:53 am

joybrennan wrote:
bailey wrote:

I think in a interview she commented on his humor helping her when she got stressed out. Smile

oh yeah! i forgot. she said he'll listen to her complain or vent but then make her laugh and it helps her. That's all you need sometimes!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 am

**ADMIN COMMENT**

I was hoping that I would not have to jump in here. As treb mentioned earlier we should respect the cast and their significant others. We should also respect each other ~ something alot of people here have forgotten how to do. The old thread and what happened is water under the bridge. It is done with. Move on. Please.

If you do not feel as though you can express your opinion in a thread then leave the thread, don't make matters worse by confronting someone in an open forum, that can only cause more problems.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 am

Hmm, ok, so looks-wise, he's not immediately my cup of tea. He's not stunningly gorgeous, but he's not unattractive either. However, I'm someone who doesn't care about looks. If someone's good looking, then then that's nice, but give me someone I can laugh and joke with any day, and someone who's on the same wavelength. Bit of a cliche, but I'd rather personality than a stunner. And if Emily is happy with her boyfriend, then who are we to criticise him or mock him or say he's not good enough for her?

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 am

G
Fi1975 wrote:Hmm, ok, so looks-wise, he's not immediately my cup of tea. He's not stunningly gorgeous, but he's not unattractive either. However, I'm someone who doesn't care about looks. If someone's good looking, then then that's nice, but give me someone I can laugh and joke with any day, and someone who's on the same wavelength. Bit of a cliche, but I'd rather personality than a stunner. And if Emily is happy with her boyfriend, then who are we to criticise him or mock him or say he's not good enough for her?

Very well said.

cheers toast
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 am

Another interesting fact: guess who his brother is? Bruce Hornsby! Yes, "Mandolin Rain", "Every Little Kiss" - that Bruce Horn sby! So, not only do he and Emily have similar careers, they both have famous, touring, musician siblings! Talk about having things in common! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 am

joybrennan wrote:Another interesting fact: guess who his brother is? Bruce Hornsby! Yes, "Mandolin Rain", "Every Little Kiss" - that Bruce Horn sby! So, not only do he and Emily have similar careers, they both have famous, touring, musician siblings! Talk about having things in common! Very Happy

I was curious so I looked up Davids IMDB, it just says he's related, but not how, I also did a google search for both of them and only found a couple of online articles referring to Bruce and David's brother, but no quotes or interviews from either Bruce or David that state this, and given that Bruce has got to be at least 20 years older than David, I'm not so sure he's a brother.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum