Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Roads (complete)

+5
jagglebells
BrainySmurf0302
geraghtyvl
Bonesbabe
dawn
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cross Roads (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cross Roads (complete)

Post by jagglebells Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 am

I can only imagine the scene of everyone at Booth's apartment that is to come. LOL

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:04 am

"There Jack, they parked on the street, pull up behind them."

"Well he's home, that's his SUV." Max nodded his head at the vehicle in front of them.

"He probably doesn't even know." Russ looked over at his dad. "Dad, maybe we should just go, there's things that need to be done." he hadn't even told Amy yet.

Max blew out a breath of frustration, "Look son, I know what I'm doing." as he glanced up in his rearview mirror. "Looks like we have company."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am

"How much further Cherie?" Her foot on the brake, waiting for the light to turn.

"Just a few more blocks, straight ahead."

"Looky there." Miss Julian commented, getting Cam's attention, "isn't that Dr. Sweets?"

Cam looked up, "Where?"

"Over here, sitting next to us."

"That is Sweets and Daisy."

"Lancelot?" Daisy looked at Sweets.

"Yes." Sweets answered without looking at her.

"Isn't that Dr. Saroyan over there?"

Sweets looked up, and followed Daisy's finger, who was pointing to the car next to them.

Miss Julian, and Cam were staring back at them.

"That certainly is."

"I'm guessing from the looks of that girl, they've already heard the news." Miss Julian commmented. Daisy's eyes were red and swollen.

They both looked at Sweets, as Cam's phone rang.

She looked down, Sweets was calling, "I guess you've heard?" she didn't even bother saying hello. She was looking at Sweets.

"We heard. We're on the way to Booth's." Sweets answered.

"We are too." Cam said, "you okay?" she was concerned.

"I'm okay, Daisy took it hard." he mentioned, sounding very sad. "I still can't believe it."

"I know." Cam said looking at Sweets, "we'll see you there." and they clicked off, as the light turned green.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:24 pm

"Max." Angela said stepping out and onto the sidewalk. "Russ."

"Hi, Angela." Russ looked at her. "guess you've heard."

The sad look on Russ's face making Angela tear up again, she nodded, unable to answer. Hodgins stepped to her, his arm sliding around her waist pulling her close, giving her comfort.

"What are you doing here?" Hodgins asked, looking at Max.

"I'm here to see Booth." Max answered back at him, and walked towards the door to the building, leaving Russ standing with Jack and Angela.

"He blames Booth." Russ said, looking up, making sure his dad didn't hear him. "says he could have stopped her."

"Is he okay?"

"Not sure yet, he's not one to cry on anyone's shoulder." Russ remarked sadly.

"Like father, like daughter. Bren was the same way." Angela's said a break in her voice, a tear trickleing down her cheek.

Jack's arms came around her, pulling her to him, "Maybe we should go in." it was starting to get busy on the street.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Rated M

His lips on her neck, his arm pulling her tight against him, "Bones." he whispered in her ear. His hands slid around her waist, sliding up over her ribs, cupping her breasts. His lips moving to her neck, kissing and nuzzleing her awake.

Still not completely awake, she heard his voice, and felt him behind her. His hands were slowly roaming over her, stroking and touching her, bringing her to life.

She turned in his arms, facing him, and for the first time, looking at him in the light of day. "Good morning." he said, his eyes only inches from hers.

"Good morning." looking deep into his eyes for a long moment.

"I....." Booth began, "Bones, I.."where to start, he thought. He changed his mind, they could talk later, much later and kissed her. He pressed his lips to hers, and slid his tongue in going deep. He slanted his mouth sideways across hers, pushing her head against the pillow. He felt her slide her arms around him, pulling him over her

She arched her back, pushing up against him, feeling every inch of his hard body. His thigh nudged in between her legs, bracing him over her. Her hands roamed his back, touching every bone, and every muscle. Her arms curled around his biceps, and pulled him down to her making intimate contact. She lifted her knees, up around his hips, and let him slide forward, burying himself in her.

"You feel so good." he whispered in her ear. She moved against him, meeting him halfway, rising and falling over and over. His slipped his hands, under her rear, tilting her pelvis, letting him go even further, making them both gasp and moan. Moving over her, he pushed against her, driving her body into the bed, over and over.

Her hand tapped him on his back, "Booth." Lost in his cause, he didn't pause, "Booth." she was more insistant, getting his attention. He slowed, and bent his head kissing the tip of her nose, "Bones." he whispered back, and that's when he heard it.

A banging. His head came up, listening. There it was again, and this time, it was accompanied by his doorbell. "lets ignore it, whoever it is will go away." he kissed her. The banging continued, this time it was louder, and harder. The doorbell began ringing incesantly. He closed his eyes, and rested his forehead on hers.

"What are you doing?" she asked him, when he didn't move.

"praying." after a moment, the banging continued. "Guess I'm going to have to get that." not wanting to move an inch away from her. With a loud, annoyed sigh, he heaved up to his elbows, and pulled himself from her body. "Don't move, I'll get rid of them."

He pulled open a drawer, found a pair of boxers, and a t shirt, and pulled them on. Before he left the room, he bent and gave her another kiss, "Ill be right back." and walked out his door, pulling it closed behind him.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:04 am

"Damn."

"What Cherie?"

"That's Hodgins's car." as they drove slowly by.

"Looks like we're going to have to park down the street." She said turning her head searching for somewhere to park.

"He probably already knows."

"No matter, Cherie, we'll still be there for him." She'd always been fond of Seely Booth.

"How long have you known him, Miss Julian?"

"Long time, Cherie, since his very first day in the FBI." she smiled, "I met him, liked him, and gave him a chance on one of my cases, and he didn't let me down." she gave her a crooked grin, "quite a boyscout, he was." she paused, "even then." she smiled, "and cute." Cam grinned at her, "honey, I'm old, not dead."

"Its that grin." Cam said, "I've been a victim many times."

"As have I, Cherie." she sighed, "Here we go." and pulled to the side of the street, a full block away from Booth's apartment.

"There's Sweets and Daisy." Cam said, getting out, and stepping onto the sidewalk. She watched him park a few spaces away.

They waited, as Sweets and Daisy approached, "Dr. Saroyan."

"Daisy." Cam looked at her, she looked awful,"you okay?"

Daisy sniffled, "I'll be okay, I'm here to support my friends, right Lance."

Sweets stepped up, and put his arm around her, "Of course you are." Sweets gave Cam a look.

"Miss Julian." Sweets acknowledged her.

"Dr. Sweets."

"We ready to do this?" Cam looked at them.

"Ready as we'll ever be. Let's go." and they started walking.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 pm

He pulled the door closed behind him. The knocking had long ago changed into pounding. He walked to the door the peered thru the peephole, jumping back when a giant eye was staring back at him. The pounding started again. Then the doorbell rang. He peered thru again, now he could see Max. His fist drawn back banging on his door, he saw Russ too, and then he saw Hodgins.

"what the hell." he whispered talking to himself. He looked back at his closed bedroom door, knowing she was waiting for him. He picked up his house phone, and dialed Hodgin's number.

"Max, are you trying to break down the door?" Hodgins said, his arm around Angela.

"I did try the door bell."

Hodgins phone rang. Pulling it out of his pocket, and without saying anything, he tipped his phone up so Angela could see who was calling. He took a step back, "hello."

"Hodgins, I don't know what's going on, but you need to take Max and leave."

"hey.."he began but Booth interrupted.

"Just do it, now Hodgins, whatever it is, can wait."

"but....." he began, but Booth had already clicked off.

Booth was watching thru the peep hole. They weren't leaving.

"Booth." Max was now yelling, "open the door, we know your in there." the pounding harder, heavier, and much louder began again. The doorbell was ringing, without stop, over and over.

"I don't believe this." Booth said to himself. He'd waited six years for this, and now this, as he reached for the bolt, and turned it.

Max heard the bolt turn, and stopped pounding on the door. "it's about time."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 pm

The second a crack appeared in the door, Max pushed against it, forcing Booth to take a step back.

"Geez Max." watching as the door banged against he wall. "would you like to come in?"

"Don't get lippy with me, Booth." Max gave him a hard stare, taking a step further into the room.

"Booth." he looked up hearing Angela's voice, he hadn't seen her thru the peep hole.

"Angela, what's wrong?" looking at her.

"Oh, Booth." and she threw herself into his arms, and began to wail and sob uncontrollably.

Max was walking around behind Booth, his sharp eyes taking everything in. Max bent down, noticing a white strap, stuck between the couch cushions. Looping it over his index finger he pulled it out, and lifted his hand high in the air. As Max looked at the offending garment, he felt a rage unlike he'd ever known come across him, his eyes hardened, turned to Booth.

Booth's arms were wrapped around Angela, his hand stroking her back, trying to give her some comfort. "Angela what's wrong?" Angela pulled her face back, to look at Booth, "I..I....," and she burst into tears again, putting her face back into his shoulder, and began to cry even harder.

Jack walked up to Booth, "What Angela is trying to say is,..."

"what the hell is this, Booth?" Everyone turned and looked at Max.

He was twirling a bra around his index finger, "I can explain, Max." Booth pushed and incoherant and sobbing Angela into Jack's arms, and turned to Max.

"Look, Max, we're all adults, she..."

An inconsolable rage hit max, "Don't you dare." venom dripping from his voice, as he flung the offending garment away.

"My daughter," Max's voice broke, he paused, regaining control, unable to continue. Max looked at Booth's face, and let his rage fly. He pulled back his fist, and with every ounce of strength he swung, cracking Booth upside the jaw.

"Oh my God." Hodgins stared at them in shock, Angela's starting crying even harder, watching with big watery eyes.

"Dad." Russ was in shock watching.

Booth's head had snapped back with the force of Max's blow, competely caught off guard. Max stepped up to Booth again, "how dare you defile my daughter's memory, with some floosey. Is that why you didn't try to get her to stay?" And swung again. This time, Booth was ready,

"What the hell do you think your doing Max." He caught Max's fist, and twisted his arm behind his back "What are you talking about."

"Not even 24 hours." Max sneered at him, "what kind of man are you?" and jabbed Booth in the gut hard with his elbow.

Catching his breath, Booth grabbed his other had, and twisted it behind his back as well. Both hands captured, "You son of a b1tch." he raised his foot, and brought it down on top of Booth's bare foot.

"Ow, that's it, Max", and with a knee to his back, brought Max down on his belly, hands twisted behind his back, and sat on him.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Max." tightening his hold on Max.

"I'm talking about Tempe, you sorry son of a b1tch." and tried to buck Booth off.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm

"This is it, we're here." Cam headed towards the stairs case.

"Let's get this done, Cherie."

"I'm here if he needs my services."

"Thought you were here as a friend, Sweets." Cam asked from ahead him, as they climbed up.

"I am, but I'm also a licensed and trained professional, and I have much experience as a grief couselor, Dr. Saroyan."

"Of course, Sweets."

"He's wonderful at it, too." Daisy added. "just look at me."

Cam rolled her eyes, "yes he's good."

"Remember Daisy, if you start feeling anxious, practice your deep breathing." Sweets reminded her, leading her up the stairs.

"right, Lance."taking a deep breath, in and out.

"Good, Daisy." Sweets said, "your doing good."

"What is all that caterwauling?" Caroline asked, as they reached his floor. They turned the corner, and went down the hall to Booth's door, which was standing open.

"Get off me." Max was yelling. He reared back bucking like a wild bronco.

"Calm down Max." Booth sat on his back,still in his underwear. He held Max's arms tight against his back, his knee holding him down and in place.

"Don't tell me to calm down, you son of a b......."

"Well now, I wasn't expecting this."

Everyone looked up into the doorway. Cam, Sweets, Daisy, and Miss Julian all stood there, there mouths totally agape.

"What the hell is going on?" wondering why everyone chose this morning to show up. Distracted by the new visitors, "Why is everyone here?" Booth lost a grip on Max's right hand.

Max whipped out his hand, punching Booth in the shoulder, knocking him off and over, giving him the uppperhand, as he rolled over Booth, and punched him again.

Angela still crying, turned her face into Hodgins shoulder. Daisy seeing Angela crying, "in and out, in and out." over and over, her nostrils opening and closing with each deep breath, "I think its helping." breathing in and out, in and out.

Booth grabbed a hold of Max arm, as Max sat on his chest straddleing him. "Max, I don't want to hurt you, but.." using his legs, he flipped Max over, making his hand fly out, and knocked over Booth's lamp, it crashed to the floor and shattered into a million tiny pieces.

"Damn it, that was my favorite lamp." he sighed "what the hell is wrong with you Max." he turned to Cam, "Open that drawer." he nodded his head at her, "that one." Cam opened it, "hand me the cuffs."

"Max Brennan you are under arrest."

"Booth," Cam interrupted.

"Not now Cam." and he cuffed Max's hands behind him.

"Booth!!." he looked up.

"What?"

"Dr. Brennan is dead."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:02 am

Rated M

She came awake slowly, feeling his arms around her, tightening against her. She moved a little, wiggleing her backside against him. She felt his breath against her neck, and then her ear, as he whispered her name. He knew she was awake.

His hands around her waist unfurled, sliding up slowly, running his finger tips over her ribs. His hands crept higher, til they reached the underside of her breasts. His hands cupped them, letting them spill over into his hands. His roughened fingertips, brushed over the tips, stroking them to attention, and rolling them between his fingers. His hands squeezed and tightened over them, as he kissed the back of her neck, laving her pulse.

Her heart pounding, she turned in his arms to find him staring at her, only inches away.

"Good morning." he'd said. His brown eyes sincere, staring deep into hers.

"Good morning." she answered him.

He began to talk, "Bones, I..." she kept her gaze steady on him, "I..." he began, and stopped, as he looked at her, and instead of talking, he moved into her, his lips slid across hers, nudging them apart. He moved deep into her mouth, his hands busy working over her breast, moving around pulling her as close as he could. His mouth slanting over hers, again, and again. She curled her hands around his biceps, feeling the bulge of his muscles, moved around to his shoulders, pulling him to her, and then finally over her. She felt him, hard and waiting above her, he'd whispered her name. She looked up, his eyes steady with intent. He was watching her, waiting. She couldn't take any more, she tilted her pelvis, reached around his waist, and jerked him forward, letting him bury himself in her.

Losing all coherant thought, she let her body take over, rising and meeting him, stroke for stroke, arching her back, falling and rising over and over, letting him set the pace. His hands had crept to her backside, and lifted her up, driving him even further into her body. She tightened herself around him, spurring him on to quicken their pace.

That's when she heard it. The banging, and then the door bell. "Booth." she brought her hand to his shoulder. "Booth.", he slowed, and looked down at her, "Bones." he whispered back. Again the banging, this time he'd heard it.

He told her to ignore, and they'd go away, but it hadn't. "Guess I'm going to have to get that." after a minute of listening. He'd kissed the tip of her nose, and gave an annoyed sigh. "Don't move, I'll get rid of them." and with great reluctance, and regret, he'd pulled himself out of her body, leaving her feeling incomplete without him.

She'd braced herself up on her elbows, and watched him walk naked across the floor. Just looking at him, took her breath away. He'd walked to his dresser, and pulled out a tshirt, she'd watching the muscles on his back rippling, and he pushed his arms thru, and pulled it over his head. He'd bent and slipped on his boxers, the muscles bulging. He'd returned to her, and gave her another kiss, "I'll be right back." he'd said, and had walked out the door, pulling it closed behind him.

With the click of the door, she'd fallen back to the bed, mulling over these last events with a smile. She turned her head into the pillow, it smelled of him. Breathing deep, she thought this must be what making love is, what Booth had always told her about.

Raising her head, she heard voices. She slipped from the bed, and pressed her ear against the door. Dad, he was here, and he was yelling. She heard a woman crying, sobbing. Angela? She listened closer, definately Angela. Why was she crying? Then she heard her dad yelling at Booth. What was going on. She looked around Booth's room, all of her clothes were in the living room. She walked to Booth's dresser and pulled out a drawer searching.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm

"I'm so sorry."

"What are you talking about?" He looked at Cam.

"She's dead."

"No she's not."

"I know, Sealy." Cam stepped forward, putting her hands on his back, "I didn't believe it either."

Max struggleing under his knee, "Get the hell off me." yelling.

Angela had pulled her head from Hodgins shoulder, "I know Sweetie," tears coursing down her face, "she's gone."

Booth," Sweets stepped forward, leaving Daisy behind, "it's true. You need to accept this. I know its hard, shocking at first." he sighed, "If there's anything you need..." he paused, clearing his throat, trying hard not to get choked up. "I'm there for you, personally, and professionally."

"Dude, I'm so sorry." Jack looked over at him, his big blue eyes sad. "anything you need, man, anything at all, just ask, I'm there for you."

"I'm here too, Agent Booth." Daisy stepped up, "Dr. Brennan meant the world....."she paused trying to maintain her demeanor, without much luck, "to me, she told me I was her most brilliant student." and promptly burst into tears.

Sweets stepped back, putting his arm around her, "deep breath in, blow it out, in, out. Good, your doing good."

"Look, I don't know what you are all talking about but Bones is not dead."

"Cherie, I'm so sorry." Caroline stepped forward, "I know this is difficult, but you have all of your friends to lean on." she nodded her head sadly, "and me, Sealy Booth, I'm here for you as well."

"Booth, sweetie, I know how hard it is to accept, I didn't at first either." Angela paused walking over to him, "she was my best friend, I'm going to miss her so much." and started crying anew.

"Its true Booth, Tempe is gone." Russ said from behind the crowd. He stepped up, "it's true." nodding his head for emphasis. His eyes big and sad, looking down at him.

"I'm telling you people, she is not dead."

Caroline turned to Cam, "poor poor dear in denial."

"It's okay Booth, take all the time you need to accept this." Cam bent and gave him a hug, "we're all here for you big man."

"Get the hell off me, its your fault she's dead." Max bucked under Booth, surging with new energy.

Cam turned to Sweets, who was busy comforting Daisy "I'm glad your here, Dr. Sweets, he may need your professional services after all."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 pm

She heard a giant crash, and the sound of shattering glass. She walked back to the door, and presssed her ear against. Her dad was yelling at Booth, she couldn't distinguish the words, but the tone was unmistakeable. They were definately argueing.

She pulled away from the door, and went back to his dresser grabbing the first shirt on top, pulling it over her head. She glanced up in the mirror, FBI was stamped across her chest, and it hung to her knees. Now for pants. She began pulling random drawers out, looking for soemthing that would fit. Finally she found a pair of sweat pants that had a draw string. She stepped into them one leg at a time, pulling them up, and pulling the string tight, around her waist.

"Let him up, Booth." Cam had her hand on his shoulder.

Booth's knee was firmly planted in his back, as he finished snapping the hands cuffs around Max's wrist.

"Booth." Sweets stepped away from Daisy, her breathing under control again. "There's several steps to grieving. The hardest one is acceptance. You've just had a great shock, denial is normal. We all probably felt it." he looked around, "right guys?" everyone nodded their heads simultaneously, except Max.

Booth stood up, leaving Max on the floor in cuffs. On floor level, Max caught sight of a scrap of white lace wedged against the foot of his couch.

"Bones is not dead, there's been a mistake."

Max rolled over, and using the couch as leverage, got to his feet. "The only mistake here, Booth, was yours, when you didn't stop my daughter from getting on that plane." and shoved against him with his shoulder. "And you, here doing some....some..."

"Careful Max." Booth warned him.

Max squinted his eyes at him, his rage apparent to everyone. With the toe of his boot, he drug out a silk pair of panties, and with a little kick sent them flying towards Booth. They sailed thru the air towards Booth, who reached up and caught them. "Enough!" Booth yelled getting all of their attention. "Bones. is. not. dead." He repeated it slowly.

"Sweets." Cam called, she needed back up.

"Booth its going to take time." Sweets sighed.

Max chomping at the bit, charged Booth, propelling both of them over the back of his couch, knocking the wind out of them both. Angela began to cry all over, Daisy breathing in and out, Cam and Carolyn watching open mouthed as the couch tipped over. Jack reaching for Angela, trying to skirt around Max and Booth, who were now rolling on the floor, got his foot caught up, and went down flat on his face. Angela gasped, and began to cry even harder.

Daisy across the room, back to the door was the first to see the bedroom door open, eveyone else's attention diverted to the three in the floor. With a squeal, she began to breath faster, in and out, her nose flaring, and closing with each breath, her hands began moving frantically up and down, her eyes wide staring across the room. In, out, in, out, faster and faster.

Cam glanced at Daisy, "Miss Wick your hyperventilating, slow down, or your going to pass out." Cam stepped towards her. Daisy rapid breaths only increase, her eyes bugged out. "Daisy, slow it down." Cam was in her face, when Daisy's eyes crossed, and fell backwards into a dead faint, landing on the floor with a loud thud.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:25 pm

"OH, my God, Daisy!" they all rushed over to where Daisy was lying on the floor, spreadeagled, and unconscience.

Cam bent and checked her pulse, Sweets moved around behind her, lifting her head onto his lap.

"She's going to be okay?"

"Miss Wick." Cam was talking to her, shaking her shoulders gently. Angela waved her hand in front of her face, "she's out." with a sniffle.

Miss Julian bent, leaning over Daisy, "Never seen anything like that either, Cherie."

"She hit her head pretty hard, but I think she'll be okay."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I'm glad to hear it."

"Oh, hi, honey." Max said, as he swung at Booth. Letting his fist fly, before he understood who he was talking to.

"Dad, quit hitting Booth."

Angela jerked her head up from Daisy, and let loose a squeal, and launched herself across the room, "Sweetieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Throwing her arms around Brennan, knocking her off her feet.

"Dr. Brennen?" in shock, Sweets stood up, letting Daisy's head thud against the floor.

"Sweet Jesus!" Miss Julian declared, hand over her heart.

"Dr. B." Hodgins exclaimed laughing, as he picked himself up off the floor.

"Tempe." Russ called out to her, from across the room, a big smile on his face.

"Dr. Brennan." Cam stood up in amazement, Daisy forgotten. "Your alive?"

"Of course I'm alive."

"I told you all that." Booth said, shoving Max off of him.

Max rolled to side, and managed to get to his feet, "Honey, we all thought you were dead." he walked to her, "I'd give you a hug, but I'm sort of tied up." giving Booth a look.

Daisy made a weird noise behind them, they all turned and looked at her, she'd managed to prop herself up on her elbows, looking up at Sweets, "I'm sorry Lance, I thought I saw Dr. Brennan." she followed his finger, caught sight of Brennan, once more her eyes crossed and she fell back with a thud.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 pm

"Ang?"

"Bren?" she choked out, her arms wrapped about Brennan as they sat on the floor.

"I need oxygen."

"Oh, sorry." letting her grip on her best friend loosen, without letting go. "I just feel so lucky right now." tears dripped down her cheek. "I lost you, now I have you back." prompting Brennan to hug her again.

Brennan looked around from her vantage point on the floor. Everyone was still staring at her.

"As you can all see, I am very much alive."

"I told them that Bones," he looked at Max, "but some people don't listen."

"Well if you'd been listening to me, Booth, none of this would have ever happened."

Brennan patted Angela's hand, and stood up, "Maybe someone can lay Miss Wick on the couch." she suggested, "I'm sure she would be more comfortable."

"Tempe." Russ stepped forward and eveloped her in a bear hug. "We saw it on the news this morning, you were dead."

"That's where Daisy and I heard it from." Sweets said hovering over Daisy's shoulder. "A little help here guys?" as he scooped her up under her arms, Booth grabbed her feet, and they placed her on the couch.

"Not us, Hodgins found out."

"Cantiliver group is cosponsoring the dig, so I got a call first thing."

"Well, I got my misinformation from Dr. Saroyan." Miss Julian stated, slanting an annoyed look at Cam.

"Hodgins called me, so I assumed he knew what he was talking about." Cam defended herself.

"And you owe me bail, missy, don't think I've forgotten about it."

"Bail?" Hodgins asked grinning at Cam.

"Long story, a huge misunderstanding."

"Did they cuff you?" he asked.

"Don't want to talk about it, Dr. Hodgins." he smirked at her answer.

"They did, wish I could have seen that." he laughed.

"Do I need to remind you, I'm your boss, Dr. Hodgins." making him laugh some more.

"Can I ask how I died?"

Hodgins stepped up, "well," he began, "you were supposed to be on a little twin engine plane taking you to the dig site." he paused, "your name was on the manifest, Dr. Brennan." he paused again, "along with Michael Stires."

Brennan looked at Hodgins, "Michael is dead?" shocked.

He nodded his head, "it would seem so."

"You okay Bones?" Booth was watching her.

"I'm fine, I just don't know what to feel right now." she was reeling, "Michael is dead?"

Angela came up next to her, "why aren't you dead Bren, you were supposed to be on that flight?"

"I did get on the plane." she looked over at Booth, "then I realized I'd made a mistake." she paused, "so I got off."

"You got off?" she asked.

"Yes."

"That was a whole day ago, Bren, you didn't tell anyone?"

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:59 pm

"I'm sorry, Ang, I should have called."

"Yes, you should have."

Daisy gave a low moan from the couch, drawing everybody's attention.

"Daisy?" Sweets asked, crouched by her head.

"Lance?" she raised her hand to her head, "What happened?"

"You fainted."

"I saw Dr. Brennan." Daisy looked at him, "Didn't I?"

"Yes, Daisy, she's alive."

"Hello Miss Wick."

"Dr. Brennan!" Daisy sat up with a grimace. "I'm so glad your alive."

"How's your head?" Sweets asked.

"It hurts, Lance."

"Booth, perhaps you can find Miss Wick some pain reliever?"

"I don't understand, Dr. Brennan, we thought you were dead, they said so on the news."

"Odviously they were wrong, Miss Wick."

"Yes, I'm glad they were Dr. Brennan." she figeted on the couch, trying to get comfortable. "I'm sorry Lance." she paused looking up at him, "when I saw Dr. Brennan, I forgot about breathing."

"It's okay Daisy, it was a shock for all of us." He sat down next to her, getting comfortable.

Booth appeared by Daisy's side, handing her a glass of water, and a couple of pills, "Here you go Daisy."

"Thanks Agent Booth." she took them, and drank the water Booth handed her.

"There's something in your couch, " she said wiggleing her rear trying to get comfortable, "a big lump, right here." she stuck her hand in between the cushions.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Daisy reached deep into the crevice of the couch. Slowly she pulled it out. Unwinding like a ball of string, a blue sleeve appeared. As she pulled it out, a shirt materialized.

"Isn't this your shirt Dr. Brennan?" Daisy asked looking at her. Everyone was staring at the shirt, wrinkled but clearly recognizeable. Everybody's heads slowly turned at looked at Brennan.

Sweets had an odd smirk on his face, Cams's eyes got bit, and Miss Julian muttered under her breath,"about damn time."

Angela hand reached out and grabbed Brennan's hand and squeezed it, silently communicating with her.

Booth looked over at Brennan, she looked ready to bolt.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:43 pm

"This party is over, time to leave." trying to divert everybody's attention away from Brennan. Clearing his throat, he looked at Cam getting her attention, his eyes conveying a silent message, his head gave an almost inperceptable nod at the door. Cam smiled at Booth before turning to the others, she clapped her hands twice, "Okay people, time to clear out."

Booth walked across the room and opened the door, waiting, Cam walked over to the door, and turned back, "Miss Julian, your my ride."

"Of course, Cherie." she walked to the door and turned back to Booth, "take good care of that lady doctor." she smiled at him, "not that you haven't already." and walked out.

"Booth," Cam looked at him, from the door way, "should I say congratulations?"

"I'll let you know, Cam."

"I'm sure you will, Sealy."

"Don't call me Sealy, Camille."

She smiled at him, "you owe me, you know that don't you?" she went to leave, but turned back, "I'm happy for you big guy." and sailed out.

Booth shut the door, two down, six to go

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Cam followed Miss Julian down the stairs. They exited the building and walked the block to Miss Julian's car. She unlocked her door, and climbed in, reaching across and pulling the lock up for Cam. They hadn't said a word to each other, since they'd left Booth's apartment.

Cam opened the door and sat down, closing it behind her. She turned and looked at Miss Julian. Miss Julian turned and looked at her, and they both burst out laughing. They laughed and laughed.

Finally, after a few minutes, "Cherie," she held up her hand, trying to maintain, "I need to breath."

Cam smiled, "Well," she paused, "that was unexpected."

They both looked at each other and burst out laughing again.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 am

this is a wonderful read so far

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 pm

He turned from the door to find Sweets smiling at him.

"Can you not do that Sweets?"

"What, Agent Booth?"

"Look at me like that." he paused, "it's starting to weird me out"

"Like what?"

"Look Sweets," Booth pulled him to the side, "can you take Daisy and go, Dr. Brennan and I have alot to deal with right now." he looked over his Sweet's shoulder.

He smiled at Booth, "Of course Agent Booth."

"And quit doing that."

"I"m sorry," he tried to change the expression on his face, without much luck. "I'm just feel so validated, everything I wrote about you two is true."

"Oh, so your smiling like a idiot, cause you think you've been proven right?" sounding annoyed.

"No, I'm happy that, yes, I was right, but I'm smiling cause I'm happy for you two." they both looked over at Brennan. "I don't know of any two people who deserve it more, Booth."

Booth looked at Sweets, "Thank you, I think."

"No problem, Agent Booth." smiling again.

"Your doing it again."

"Oh, sorry." trying without much success to not smile.

Daisy moaned from the couch, "Maybe you should take Daisy home?" he sounded hopeful, "or the emergency room." when she moaned again.

"Daisy?" Sweets asked walking to the couch, "We should go, do you think you can walk?"

"Of course, Lance." she stood up, and turned, "Dr. Brennan, I'm glad your not dead."

"Thank you Miss Wick." she looked at Sweets, "You should keep her awake for the next 24 hours." as Sweets took her arm and slowly led her to the door.

"I will Dr. Brennan." Sweets ushered Daisy to the door, where Booth was holding it open for him, "we'll have to schedule a new session on..." Booth closed the door on him, as he walked out. Sweets nodded to himself, "Monday." he finished his sentence in the hallway.

"Huh?" Daisy asked.

"Nothing, let's get you home."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:30 pm

1420.512 in reply to 1420.511

"Weren't you guys going to Monte Carlo for a couple of days?" Brennan looked at Angela.

"We were, before you died." Hodgins answered, "sorta changed our plans."

"It was on the news, and everything, Tempe." Russ said walking up to her.

"Yea honey, quite the eulogy they gave you." Max walked over to her.

"You okay Ang?" she looked over at her best friend.

Ang nodded her head, "I'm just so glad to see you."

"Given what you thought, I'm glad to see you too." she smiled at Angela, giving her another hug.

"You said you changed your mind?" Max sat down on the arm of the chair, hands still cuffed behind him. "about going to South America?" he slanted a glance at Booth.

"Yea, I was on the plane, ready to go."

"What changed your mind?"

Booth standing by the door looked up at her, wondering for himself why she changed her mind.

"I made a mistake."

"A mistake?" Max probed.

"Yea." she paused, "I thought it was what I wanted."

"You love anthropology." Angela answered with a small smile.

"There will be another dig." Brennan answered her. An odd silence, she looked up at and they were all looking at her.

"what?"

Booth was watching from the door, "Okay, that's enough with the interrogation." he walked over to the group. "she doesn't have to spell it out for you."

"Okay then Booth, why don't you spell it out for us." Max stood up and turned to him, hands still behind his back.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:32 pm

"Angela can I see you for a minute?"

"Sure sweetie." Angela gave Hodgins a wide eyed look as she got to her feet.

Brennan turned and walked to Booth's bedroom door, waiting for Angela.

She opened the door and walked in followed by Angela. She pushed the door closed.

"Details, give me details." Angela demanded the second she heard the door click closed.

"Ang." Brennan began, "I don't know where to start."

"From the beginning Bren." she advised her. "From the beginning, and don't leave anything out."

"I was on the plane, ready to go." Angela nodded at her.

"Michael was there."

"You saw him yesterday?"

Brennan nodded. "Its so weird to think he's gone, dead, I mean."

"I know sweetie." she'd never really liked Michael.

"We said goodbye."

"You and Booth?"

"Yes, I got on the plane." she paused, "I was ready to go."

"And then?"

"I don't know what happened, I was just sitting there, and I knew it was wrong."

"Like a gut feeling?"

Brennan slanted her a glance, "I don't believe in gut feelings, Ang."

"It just wasn't right, I can't explain it."

"Sweetie, thats a gut feeling." Angela looked at her, "and then?"

"I looked up and Booth was there?"

"He was there? Where? On the plane?"

Bren nodded her head, "Oh my God, Bren, that is so romantic." she clapped her hands in excitement, "like Richard Gere and Debra Winger."

"Who?"

"Never mind Sweetie, go on."

"Then we got off the plane."

"And.........." Angela prompted.

"We came here." she really didn't want to expand her answer.

Angela smiled at her, "I'm guessing from your state of dress, or should I stay undress, that you've had a turning point in your relationship?"

"You could say that."

Angela smiled at her, "You don't have to give me the nitty gritty details, Bren, just tell me your together."

Brennan looked at her, "We still have alot ot talk about, "she paused and looked at Angela, "but yes, we are together."

"Together, together?"

Brennan nodded. "Ahhhh, Sweeetie, I'm so happy." she gave her a hug, "I'm guessing from your glow it was as good as I thought it would be."

Brennan nodded her head, "Better." she looked at her, "much better."

Angela gave a little squeal, and pulled her into her embrace, "Listen, I'll take Hodgins and go, so you and Booth can have some time." she turned back, "but, we'll talk soon."

"I promise, Ang." Angela turned to go, "Ang," Angela turned back, "thank you for trying all these years," a tear ran down Brennan's cheek, "you've been such a wonderful friend."

"Sweetie," she looked at her, "I just want you to be happy." she'd always believed Booth could do that for her.

"I think I am."

Angela sniffled, and hugged her one more time, "I'm going to get Hodgins, and leave." and walked out of Booth's bedroom.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

With a last look back, Angela walked out the door, leaving Brennan alone.

She took a deep breath, glancing over at Booth's bed. Rumpled, and unmade, her thoughts turned to last night. Closing her eyes, she saw herself lying with Booth, moving under him, her hands fisting in the sheets, his mouth moving over her, against her. His hands and fingers expertly touching and teasing her.........

She shook her head, trying to redirect her thoughts, her Dad was in the very next room. She looked at herself in the mirror. She reached out, trying smooth her hair back into to place doing little good. Even to her, she looked like someone who been having sex all night. Her lips were rosy, and slightly swollen, little red marks graced her neck, and not to mention the fact that she was wearing his clothes. And she smelled like him. His cologne, his aftershave, his shampoo, all very distinctively Booth.

Drawing in a deep breath, she straightened her shoulders, time to go deal with Max.

She walked into Booth's living room, finding her Dad giving Booth a stare down.

"Oh, hi, Honey." Max said turning his gaze to her, "maybe you can get Booth here to uncuff me."

"Booth." she looked over at him, "please?"

He looked at her, and reached for his keys, "Sure, Bones, but Max the next time you hit me.."

"There won't be a next time, right Dad?" Brennan looked at her dad.

Max rolled his eyes at Russ, "sure honey."

"Dad, I'm serious, you just go around hitting Booth all the time."

"It's not all the time, honey." he sighed, turning his back to Booth, letting him unlock the cuffs.

Finally free from restraints, Max walked over to Brennan, "I'm so glad your safe, Tempe." and he pulled her into his arms, holding her tight against him.

"I know Dad."

"I thought I'd lost you." he said softly, hugging her even harder not letting her go.

"I'm here Dad." she pulled out of hug, noticing he was a little teary, and hugged him again.

"You know I love you, right Tempe." he said. "I know I don't say it, but I do." he paused, "I always have." he whispered.

"I know dad." giving him a little smile. She grasped his hand, and pulled him into the far corner of the room.

"Dad I need you to listen to me." he nodded at her, waiting. "I need you and Russ to go."

"honey..."

"Booth and I are, uh," she looked at her dad feeling uncomfortable.

"together." Max supplied for her.

"yes," she smiled at him, "we are."

"Look Tempe, I'm not the average old fogey here, I get it. But, I'm still your father." he looked at her, and glanced at Booth who was talking to Russ.

"your mother would have loved Booth."

"You think so?" she looked at him surprised.

He nodded at her, "I know so." he looked at her, pulling her close, "don't tell Booth, but he reminds me of me."

Brennan smiled at him, "really." Booth would love to hear that.

"yea, except one thing."

"except what?"

"He's kinda slow."

"Booth is not slow dad."

"He is honey. The first time I laid eyes on your mother, I knew she was the one." he looked at her, "I knew I wanted to spend the next thirty or forty or fifty years together." He looked at her, "and by my calculations, it took Booth 6 years to figure that out."Brennan was staring at him. "Look honey, I didn't get my fifty years," his voice sad, he looked at her, "but you have that chance, don't waste it." He let go of her, and stepped back.

"Dad?"

Max looked up at her, "you said you knew Mom was the one?" he nodded at her.

"Love at first sight." he smiled at her.

"Did mom?" she paused, "I mean, did she know at first too?"

He looked at her, "Are you kidding me? She was the most hard headed woman to convince. So stubborn."

Brennan smiled at him, "did everything I could to get her attention."

"What finally worked?" she was curious.

"I think I wore her down." he leaned in, "when I decide I want something Tempe, no one can stop me." he sighed, "and I wanted your mother."

Brennan turned at looked to Booth, he was watching her from across the room. Max followed her gaze, "I'm glad for you Tempe." she looked back at her dad. "he's a good man, that's all I ever wanted for you." he bent and kissed her cheek, "I'll call you in a few days."

"Russ, you ready?" he called walking across the room. "Booth."

"Max."

"Be grateful I'm not twenty years younger Booth, I would have really kicked your ass then." he squinted his eyes menacingly at Booth. He jerked his eyes towards Brennan, "Remember that." giving him a silent warning.

"Honey." he looked back at Brennan one more time, as he opened the front door. He gave her a smile, "Russ." he called, "let's go."

Russ walked over to his sister and gave her a big bear hug, "we'll talk soon." he walked back to the door.

"Booth."

"Russ."

"Take care of her." he looked at Booth, giving him the eye, "I'm still her big brother."

With one last look slanted at Booth, Max pulled the door behind them, and they were gone.l

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:46 am

"You like him."

"Of course I do." he glanced at his son. "but more importantly Tempe likes him."

"I think he's good for her."

"I've thought that since the first day I met him."

"You mean when he arrested you?"

"Which time? He's arrested me several."

He smiled, "I knew the first time I ever talked to him, he was in love with Tempe."

Russ looked at him, "I doubt that dad."

"It was there, you just had to see it."

"I never saw it."

"You weren't looking." he paused, "I was."

"Tempes pretty tough dad, she doesn't need you looking out for her."

"It's my job, Russ." he looked at his son, "don't ever forget that, there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect you and your sister."

"Well she doesn't need protecting from Booth, Dad."

"I think your right son." he smiled, "have I ever told you Booth reminds me of my younger self."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:02 am

She glanced at her dad, as he backed out the door. He looked up one last time, and gave her a wink and he was gone leaving her staring at a closed door.

She turned away from the door, and looked around the room, avoiding eye contact with Booth. "I'll just gather my things." she bent and picked up a shoe.

"Don't do that Bones." in a flash he appeared before her.

"Don't do what Booth." looking around for the other shoe.

"That. Compartamentalizing."

"I'm not Booth, I'm looking for my shoe."

"Than look at me."

She looked at him, "what?"

"Remember who you are talking to here, Bones. I know you better than anybody." he reached out, and grasped her upper arm, pulling her to him.

"I won't let you avoid me."

"I'm not avoiding anything, Booth."

He slipped his hands around her waist, pulling her closer, "I like you in my t shirt. It's very sexy." he gave her a little grin.

"you think everything is sexy Booth."

"only on you, Dr. Brennan." and he pulled her onto his lap, as he sat down on his couch.

"It's getting kinda late, I should probably call my agent, my editor, and publisher." she paused, "they all think I'm dead."

"You can call them later, I have something else in mind."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next