Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Roads (complete)

+5
jagglebells
BrainySmurf0302
geraghtyvl
Bonesbabe
dawn
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cross Roads (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cross Roads (complete)

Post by dawn Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 am

She was gone. Again. How many times could he watch her leave?

He stared at he door way, feeling completely alone and emotionally spent. With one last look at the empty door way, he turned back to the direction from which he came. He looked up, and caught a flash. A brilliant blue scarf so bright it caught his attention in the midst of a crowd. The scarf stopped walking and turned back to look.

Booth gasped in shock, the face seemed to stare straight at him. Her iron gray hair covered by her scarf, her wrinkles, her gap toothy grin, her bow backed stance. It was Nadya. She pointed a finger at him. He blinked, and she was gone.

I must be seeing things, he thought. Then he heard them. Chimes. He turned his head, listening. He let his ears lead him. A vendor was stationed in an area off to the side, selling souveneirs. Among his wares, wind chimes. Booth watched as a child reached up, and played with them, making them dance and sing. Booth watched for a minute and turned away. It was just a kid, frustrated he stuck his hand into the pocket of his leather jacket. His hand came into contact with an object, "What the hell." he pulled it out, and looked at it. Brainy Smurf, how did that get there.

Booth stared at the little blue figure, thinking.

He spun on his heel, and made his way back from the direction he'd just come, striding up to the ticket counter. "Excuse me." he interrupted the woman helping a customer.

"Just a minute sir." He heard them anounce the final boarding call.

"Excuse me." more insistant this time.

"Just a moment sir, unless you have an emergency, I'll be right with you."

"It is an emergency." He pulled his badge out, and flashed her with it. "I need to get on that plane."

"I'm sorry sir, but its already been boarded, their preparing to lift off."

"My FBI partner is on the flight, and it is imperitive that I speak with her, now."

"Just a moment." and she picked up a phone. He listened to her conversation, as she relayed the situation. "he says its an emergency." she nodded, and said a few words he couldn't hear.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:17 pm

"There you are." he looked at his watch. "Cutting it kind of close."

She stood in the aisle, waiting for him to move. "You going to scoot over?" she asked.

"If you don't mind, I'll take the outside." he gave her a grin. He stood up, forcing her to squeeze by him, his hand accidentally brushing across her breast.

"Michael." clearly annoyed.

"Sorry, Tempe," he held up his hands, "close quarters. Purely by accident, I assure you."

She settled down, and turned to look out the window.

"Tempe?" he asked, "Your not going to ignore me?"

"I can try."

"It's a long plane ride there." he turned to her, touching her arm, "you can't still be mad at me?" he batted his eyelashes at her, "we've been friends for a long time."

"Actually Michael, we used to be friends. You severed that friendship." she turned back to the window.

"Is it that FBI agent?"

"Booth and I are just friends." she looked at him, "very loyal good friends, which is something you don't know anything about."

"You have a thing for him?"

She ignored him.

"You do."

"It's none of your business, Michael."

"I know a couple of ways to make you forget about him, Tempe." he leaned towards her. "Besides, you always said I was too cute to resist." giving her a smug smile.

"let me assure you Michael, you posess nothing that would ever make me forget about Booth."

He smirked, "I beg to differ, Tempe." he dragged a finger across the back of her hand. "I can make you forget him."

She stiffened and turned toward Michael, "Let me repeat myself, Michael, there is nothing you could ever do, to make me foget about Booth." and she picked up his hand, and slung it away from her. "don't touch me." and she turned back to the window.

"Temper temper, Tempe." he said in a teasing tone, his elbow brushing against her breast.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 pm

He looked at his watch. "Wonder what the delay is? We should already be in the air." he looked over at her, "guess that means more time for us to catch up."

"Michael, I have a headache, would you mind if we didn't talk?" she turned back to the window. That's when she heard it. Chimes.

"Did you hear that?" she turned to Michael

"What?" he asked.

"Chimes." she looked around.

Michael squeezed her shoulder, and pointed, "You mean like that?"

She looked to where he pointed, a little boy, about Parker's age sat a few rows up from them. He dangled a small set of wind chimes about his head. She watched as he shook the chimes gently, watching his smile widen as they made their melody.

"Yea, like that." she sounded disappointed.

"Excuse me, Miss," Michael flagged down a stewardess, "What's the delay?"

"Not sure, some kind of emergency at the gate." Michael turned back to Brennan. He noticed she was still watching the little boy. "I'll tell him to put it away." he stood up.

"No Michael, leave him alone. I like it."

Michael glanced at her, as he sat back down. He bent his head towards her, "You know, this is my project." he took a breath, "I could have asked anyone to come, Tempe, but I chose you."

"You know I'm the best, Michael."

"that's not why I chose you, Tempe." he bent closer to her, "I think you know that." he was so close, she felt his breath on he cheek.

She pushed him away, "I told you this was strictly professional Michael."

"Yes, but what you say, and do are two different things." he hand curled around her wrist.

"Not this time Michael, let go?" she lifted her arm, and looked at his hand wrapped around her wrist, "Now."

"This is new, Tempe, playing hard to get." he let go of her wrist. "I'm game."

She gave a tired sigh, "I think I've made a big mistake." she stood up.

"What are you talking about." Michael looked up at her.

"I thought I could do this." she picked up her bag, "I've changed my mind." she looked down at him, "excuse me."

"What are you talking about?" he sounded angry. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, you want to just throw it away?" He stood up, staring at her, but didn't move. "I won't let you make this mistake."

"Get out of my way, Michael." she said a little more forcefully.

"I don't think so, Tempe, you'll thank me later, when when your face is on the cover of National Geographic."

"Michael you dont' really want to do this here," she gestered around her, "just move, please." she would ask him nicely one more time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

He watched them from the doorway. He saw Michael lean into her, causing him to doubt himself, and why he was there. Then he saw her push him away. He saw the myriad of expressions cross her face, anger, annoyance, and something else. He saw her jaw clench, when he grabbed her wrist. He watched as she looked at Michael. He saw she lifted her arm, and tilted her head towards her wrist, telling him to let go, no misinterperting that. He made his way forward. He could hear their voices now. He heard what Stires said, he could have chosen anyone, but picked her. He stopped his forward movement, to listen. She said she'd made a mistake, and she wanted off. He also saw Stires standing in her way, refusing to move, effectively blocking her escape, without making a big scene.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 pm

"Michael, I've changed my mind, I'm getting off." she tilted her head to look up at him, "now move out of my way."

He stood his ground firm, "I never thought I'd see the day, Tempe." he took a step towards her.

"What are you talking about?"

"You, throwing an opportunity away like this, " he paused, "and for what?" he snarked at her, "or should I say for whom?"

"You make no sense Michael." she tried to step by him, and he moved again, blocking her way.

"I knew when we were together last time, you had a thing for him." she looked at him.

Brennan looked around, several of the passengers where watching, "Michael your causing a scene, let me by."

Michael braced his legs apart, and crossed his hands over his chest, standing in the aisle blocking her way. "Give me one good reason, Tempe."

"I'll give you several." a deep voice said behind him.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:40 pm

"Booth." Brennan craned her neck around Michael.

Booth didn't acknowledge her, "Get out of her way."

"Bones," he paused staring at Michael, "let's go."

She went to step around him, and he grabbed her shoulder, "Your making a big mistake, Tempe."

She tried to shrug off his hand, "I'll make it so you'll never work in the field again." he looked at her, "Is this how you thank me?"

She ignored him, and pushed him to the side, "I discovered you, Tempe, I made you what you are."

She made it past him, but she turned back, "You didn't make me Michael, I earned it all on my own."

"I'll destroy your reputation." he looked at her, "If you do this, everything you've ever worked for will be gone." he paused, "for him? Is he really worth it?" his brows lifted as in disbelief, "for a cop?"

She was facing Michael, her back to Booth, "Yes." she felt Booth hand slip into hers. "He's worth it." he squeezed her hand.

"That's just great, what am I supposed to tell them?"clearly he was annoyed. "Oh, by the way, the great Dr. Temperance Brennan given the opportunity of a lifetime, was waylaid by a roll in the hay by a cop.........." she struck him with a resounding crack, across the cheek.

He looked up at her in shock, hand to his cheek, where a bright red hand print was quickly appearing.

"Don't." was all she said. Booth had stepped up beside her, ready to move, if Michael decided to return fire.

Michael looked at Booth, "You can have her." his hand still at his cheek.

"She was never yours to give, Stires." he looked at her, "Let's go Bones." and she led him down the aisle, by the hand without looking back.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

"You know its just for the weekend, right?" he eyed her mass of suitcases stacked in the corner, and then he looked to where his single bag was.

"I like to be prepared." she gave him a sassy wink, "can a girl pack too many bikinis, Jack?"

"Absolutely not, Angela." he agreed with her whole heartedly on that one.

"What times our flight?" she asked moving back and forth from room to room, packing.

"It's scheduled for takeoff in an hour." Jack looked down as his phone rang, "Hodgins." he answered, and listened. As he listened, he let himself slide down to the couch. "thank you." and he clicked his phone off.

Angela walked out of the bathroom, and threw her makeup bag on the bag, "I think I'm done." she looked at Hodgins, "Jack?" he didn't say a word, just looked up at her with a pained expression, "Jack, what is it?" she was staring him, his silence unnerving, "Your scareing me, say something."

"Angela, come here," he stood up reaching for her hand, pulling her down to sit beside him.

Angela looked into his face, "What is it Jack,"she stared at him, "just say it." her heart pounding.

"You know that Cantoliver Group is one of the sponsors for Brennan's South American dig?"

"Yea, you already told me."

"Well," he had a funny catch in his voice. "Apparantly, the connecting flight they took from the Air Port in Bogato," he paused, and swallowed trying to get past the lump in his throat, "Angela, it crashed on takeoff." he waited a "there were no survivors."

Angela stared at him, not really comprehending was he said, "there's got to be some kind of mistake," she shook her head, "call them back, Jack," she looked at him, her eyes shiny and bright, "call them back, Jack." the timber of her voice rising, "call them back Jack." a fat tear rolled down her cheek, "call them back." a slight edge of hysteria, coming out in he tone. "They've made a mistake."

Hodgins nodded at her, trying to remain collected for Angela, "Of course, I'll call them back, right now." he had be strong, for her. He picked up her hand, "I'll call." nodding his head at her.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:55 am

"Russ." he said. "Russ." a little louder. He gave a sigh, strode over to the couch, and shook his shoulder, "Russ."

"Hhhuhhhhhhh?" finally coming awake.

"You said to wake you up early, remember?" Max looked at his son. "Remember, Amy and the girls?"

"Oh, yea," he sat up, yawning, rubbing his eyes. He'd crashed last night at his dad's apartment after their little goodbye party for his sister.

"Here's some coffee." Max sat a steaming cup in front of him. He plopped down next to Russ, putting his feet up on the coffee table. "You want some breakfast." he picked up the remote, "wonder if its supposed to rain today?" and started flipping thru channels. One by one, he went thru the channels reaching the local news. Startled, when he saw a picture of of daughter appear. "What the?" Russ was staring at the tv.

"Turn it up, dad."

"A sad bit of news today, one of own local celebrities was killed in a plane crash. Dr. Temperance Brennan was en route to South America to what some people in the Archeology world, would be the greatest modern find, since perhaps King Tut tomb."

A montage of pictures showed her in various states of dress, accepting awards, showing her in various aspects of her job, and several picture of her and Booth, smiling into each other's faces.

"Dr. Brennan also blazed a trail in forensic sience, and has been working in conjuction with the FBI several years. She and her partner, Special AGent Seely Booth have personally brought to justice many criminals, including the famed Grave Digger, who resides in prison.

An alternative career for Dr. Brennan began a few years ago when she published her first novel, and since has become a leading author, and has been on the NY Times Bestsellers list for a consecutive two years.

She was winner of many awards, and numerous acomodations. She had been doing research at the great Jeffersonian Instiute where she heads the Medico Forensics lab. As a leading authority in the Anthropological world her loss will be greatly felt.

Ironically, also killed int he crash was Dr. Michael Stires, professor and former teacher of Temperance Brennan. Also a leading voice in the world of anthropology......"

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 pm

The sun was starting to come up. The blinds in his bedroom were slightly open, allowing slits of bright light thru. Long rectangles of light shined across the bed, hitting him in the face. He turned his head away from the light, his chin bumping against her. His eyes shot open, remembering. Looking down, he had to be sure it wasn't some dream, or fantasy.

She was there. It was all real. He looked down at her, his arm tightened, tucking around her, and pulling her even closer. He felt every inch of her naked body flush against him. He closed his eyes, remembering the events of the last day..................

He hadn't wanted her to go. It was that simple. She hadn't asked his opinion, nor did he tell her. He could have said, "Bones don't go." would she have listened? He didn't know. Would it have been enough to change her mind? He'd told her a few months ago that he wanted to give a relationship with her a shot, and she'd shot him down. But at least he'd put it out there, for her to know. Although, he strongly suspected she already knew, she was just ignoring the odvious. Using work as her excuse. There had been many times over the years where he felt their "almost" moments had come and gone.

He'd always believed that if she gave him a chance, they could have something special, something that not many people get a shot at. He'd told her that, not in those words, but he'd made it clear to her. Still, she'd said no.

Both of them had been thru a series of misguided attempts at dating, him trying to pick up the pieces of his broken heart, and her trying hard not to listen to hers. It hadn't worked for either of them. After a few dates, they'd both stopped dating. Now, they had found themselves back to where they were before he'd confronted her. Things were getting back to their "normal" relationship. Dinners at the diner, drinks at the Found Father's, mac & cheese Tuesday's were back. Nary a word was ever spoken about the context of their relationship.

Their friends all stood on the outside watching, rolling their eyes in exasperation at their relationship, or lack of relationship, as Angela said. He knew Angela was pulling for him, and had ingineered instances which would put them together in certain circumstances. He wasn't privy to her and Brennan's personal conversations, but he was pretty sure Angela was nudging Brennan to him, what little good it had done.

But, now. It was all different. He looked down at the woman he held in his arms, remembering her words to Michael, "Yes, he is worth it." his heart had turned over, when he'd heard her say that. It was that moment when he decided. It was past time. She'd led him from the plane without saying a word. She walked beside him to his SUV, letting him open the door for her, letting her slide in, and closing it firmly behind her. He opened his door and climbed in. Keys in hand, he had turned to her.

Her eyes met his, making him questioning everything he was about to say. The way she looked at him, eyes big and wide looking frightened, and unsure, spurred him on.

"Did you mean what you said to Michael?"

He'd heard her swallow, saw she took a deep breath, "I meant every word."

"What does this mean for you Bones?" she'd looked at him.

"What do you want it to mean?"

"You know what I want. What I've wanted for a very long time." he frowned down at his hands, jiggleing his keys nervously. "What I've always wanted since the very day I met you." He had looked over at her, and saw a tear run down her cheek.

"I'm tired of denying it Booth." she lifted her face up to his, she'd layed her hand against his cheek, "I want it too." He held his breath looking at her. Her face was mere inches away, he moved a tiny fraction, he leaned down into her. "I'm so glad." he whispered to her, seconds before his lips covered hers. It wasn't one of those tenetive kisses, unsure and clumsy, but it was one filled with longing, and years of pent up regret and passion. She gave him every part of her, opening to him letting him in. His tongue sweeping her into a ravenous kiss. His mouth slanted over hers, again and again. He felt her hands slide up and around his neck pulling him even closer, spurring him. He blazed a trail of kisses from her mouth to her ear, trying to catch his breath. He tightened his arm around her, and with his free hand, pushed her face back against the seat, so he could look into her face. Both of them panting for breath, they stared into each others eyes, his hand cradeling her jaw. His heart pounding in his ears, her heart pounding against his chest, he leaned against her one more time, putting his lips to hers, opening his mouth, he surged forward his tongue seeking hers, slanting his mouth over hers again, only stopping when his lungs needed air. He pulled his mouth away, resting his forehead against hers. "Where do we go from here?"

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:03 pm

He held her. He stroked her shoulders, trying to comfort her. "I've got you." he whispered in her ear. Her deep sobs wreaking havoc on him. Her whole body shook, her chest heaving against him. Her faced was buried in his neck, her tears soaking into his shirt. "I'm so sorry." he said over and over again. Not knowing how, but wanting to make it better for her. He rocked her to and fro like a infant, soothing her as best he knew how.

After a time, her sobs quieted, and turned into sniffles. "I'm sorry Jack." she whispered.

"Angela there's no place I'd rather be right now." he meant every word.

"I can't believe she's gone." new tears filling her eyes. And she cried some more.

"I've got you baby." he repeated over and over. It was all Hodgins could say, hopeing it was enough.

"Oh my God," Angela sniffled sitting up. "Booth." her swollen eyes broke Jack's heart. "We can't let him find out from someone else, we've got to go over there."

"It's still early Angela, you sure your up for this."

"This is how Bren would have wanted it. He can't find out by a phone call." silent tears slipped down her cheek, "this is going kill Booth." she wiped her face with the back of her hands, "We need to go to him. Now Jack."

"Of course Angela." he looked at her, her beautiful face fraught with

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 pm

She was still sleeping. He looked down at her, pulling her into his side. He lifted the blanket to look at her, to see her, as he'd never seen her before. His hand was spread across her hip, splayed holding her against him. His tan startleingly dark against her paleness. Her full breast pressed to him, her thigh resting between his. It seemed so right to him, she fit him perfectly, in every way. Why had it taken her so long to get here? Doesn't matter anymore, he told himself, thinking back to the previous night, when he'd asked her, "Where do we go from here?"

"That depends Booth." she answered.

"On?" he'd asked, tightening his arms around her.

"Were you talking figuratively or literally?"she looked into his eyes, they were only inch's apart.

"Maybe both."

"In that case, we should go home."

"Home?"

"To your place." he gave her a grin, and picked up her hand, kissing her knuckles.

"To my place." he said, and stuck his key in the ignition, and turned it, backed out of his parking space, and pulled smoothly into traffic.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:14 pm

He pushed the power button, turning the TV off, and just sat there. Disbelieveing what he'd just seen. He stared at the blank screen.

"Good morning, Lancelot." Daisy's chipper voice came from behind him. When he didn't acknowledge her, and just sat there, she came around to the front of the couch. "Good morning." she repeated, she was wrapped in his robe.

"Lance?" she looked at him, he had a stricken look on his face. "Are you okay?"

He bobbed his head once, and looked at her. "What's wrong, you look like somebody died?"

He looked at her, "I..." he paused searching for the right words, "Dr. Brennan..."

"What about Dr. Brennan?" she asked him, his mouth opened and closed, trying to get out a sentence with great difficulty.

"Her plane..." he managed looking up at Daisy.

"Her plane what, Lance." she waited, "your scaring me."

"It crashed Daisy, she's dead."

Daisy just stared at him, her eyes big, "what?" she whispered.

"I'm sorry Daisy, she's gone."

"That can't be, Dr. Brennan is my mentor, I endeavor to be just like her." her voice rose in sharpness, and in volume. "this is a mistake, this can't happen, not to Dr. Brennan." He reached out to her, without saying anything, "Lance this can't be. I just saw her yesterday, we had drinks, we bonded over drinks Lance. She told me, I was one of her most brilliant students." she took a breath, "she told me so." Daisy nodded her head, "she did, she said that." she rattled out her sentences so fast, "there's got to be some mistake." her voice cracked. "Lance tell me this is a mistake." and burst into hysterical tears.

He held her til her cry was over, and she was hiccuping, "we need to go to Booth's, he deserves to find out from friends." He'd been strong for Daisy, but he felt his own tears coming on.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 pm

He felt her move against him. He watched her, waiting for her to open her eyes. She didn't. She did snuggle in closer, her head tucked inbetween his chin and shoulder. Her pale skin white against the darkness of her hair, her hand lay splayed wide across his chest, rising and falling with each breath he took. His arm was around her, held tight, too tight, she moved against him, trying to get comfortable. He loosened his hold, and without waking, she settled back against him.

He wasn't really sure he wanted her to wake up yet. Things were perfect, as they were. Just as last night had been................

He'd parked his vehicle on the street. The street was unusually quiet, even for the early hour. He'd walked around and opened her door for him. His body was between the open door and her seat. She turned to him to slide out, but he hadn't moved out of her way. She lifted her face to look into his eyes. "Booth?"

"Sorry Bones, its just this," he waved his hands between them, "its surreal."

She looked at him puzzled. She slipped to the edge of the seat, teetering on edge. Her hands touched his shoulders pulling him to her, wedging him between her knees, "Surreal means a dreamlike experience, Booth." she paused looking into his eyes only inches away, "I can assure you, this is no dream." and she kissed him. It was a gentle kiss, he parted his lips, and felt her slide her tongue across his lower lip, causing his stomach to clench in reaction. Her boldness spurred him on to deepen the kiss. With his hand, he cupped the back of her head, pulling her face towards him. He slipped his tongue in, going deep, searching for hers, finding it, and having a jousting match. She responded with equal vigor, driving him on. His hands slipped around her waist, pulling her to him, letting her feel his desire. Her hands slipped up around his neck, pulling his face into her neck, allowing her to catch her breath. Without thought, she wrapped her legs around him, allowing her to feel every inch of his desire. Her legs anchored him to her, holding him there. His lips moved from her neck back to her lips, his mouth slanting over hers, and again, and again.

"Take it inside, folks." a voice from the sidewalk.

He jerked away from her, and looked into the eyes of an unamused police officer. She let her legs fall from him, and slid off the seat landing on the ground.

"Sorry, officer, we'll do that." Booth answered him, a little sheepishly. He pulled her by the hand, "Come on Bones." he looked down at her, "let's go." as he took her arm leading the way.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:52 am

I like it quite a bit! more please? I liked the whole plane angle, they didn't know she got off of the plane, huh? clever Smile
~Sunnie~ sunny
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:38 pm

"Dad, maybe you should slow down."

"I'm fine Russ."

"Where are we going?" Russ clenched his fist around the door handle, as Max swung around a curve.

"Booth's."

"Dad we need to talk about things, about Tempe." his voice cracked.

"No. I have to know what happened. But first I want to beat the crap out of Booth."

"Dad, you can't blame Booth for this, it was her decision, she wanted to go"

"I blame him for letting her go, Russ."

"Dad you can't........"

"Russ, I know what I am talking about." he looked at Russ, "I lost your mother, I never thought I'd lose one of you." his eyes shiney. "It's not right. A man should never lose a child." his voice had a little break in it. "we'd just found each other."

Russ looked down at his hands, sadness apparant in his voice, "I miss her already."

"I know son, me too." he brushed a tear away before his son saw it. "Hitting something always makes me feel better."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm

He had no idea of the time, but he knew it was still early from the angle of the sun. She stirred against him. He knew she was an early riser, and would soon awaken. He was a little anxious to know her reaction. The first morning after was always a bit tricky, but this was Bones.

She turned on her side, her knee bent and slid further up between his legs, bumping against him. He was really awake now. He wanted nothing more than to lay his lips on her, taste her again, touch her in ways that he'd only previously thought about, until last night...........................

He put his key in the lock and turned it. He pushed the door open, and stepped inside holding it for her. She stepped thru the door, setting her bag down, turning to him. She didn't say anything, and neither did he. She just stood there, looking at him, her eyes big, and questioning. He could feel his heart pounding, gushing in his ears. He lifted his hand to her, startled to see it shaking.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked her.

She shook her head no.

He took a step back, and reached around behind him and turned the bolt on the door. When he turned around, she was right there.

"Bones." he said, he hands slipping around her waist drawing her in.

"Booth." she said, in answer, leaning to him. He leaned against the door, legs braced apart, she stood in front of him, pressing against him.

His hand lifted, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. His other hand slid up her back, holding her tight. His hand lowered from her ear, his thumb traced across her lower lip. He looked into her eyes, as she looked back.

He bent his head, to hers, his lips brushed across hers, softly. Once, twice, and again. He pressed his lips against her, encouraging her to open. She opened her mouth to him without a second's hesitation. He tilted his head, and practically dived into her. His tongue searching, seeking hers. His mouth slanted over hers over and over. His hands settled at her hips, began to move. He pulled her shirt from her pants, touching the satin skin of her stomach. His finger diping into her navel, as his mouth traveled from her mouth to neck, where laved her pulse, sucking on her neck, her earlobe. She threw back her head, eyes closed, giving him greater access. His hands slipped up the skin of her back, smooth and umblemished, he explored. His hand slid under the strap of her bra, rubbing touching, and teasing her. She arched her back, loving the feel of his rough hands on her.

Without warning, she felt her bra give way, leaving her back bare for his hands. Her hands slipped under his shirt, traveling up, tracing each of his ribs, reaching his pecs, groping the muscles in a harsh grip, causing him to suck in his breath. She reached down, with both hands, and drew the shirt up, making him release his hold on her. He finished pulling the shirt over his head, leaving him bare for her to see. She saw the scar he carried for her. She bent her head, and laid a kiss there, touching it lightly with her tongue. She reached up and traced it with her fingers.

She felt his fingers tugging on her shirt, she looked down and saw him slip a button free. His fingertips clumsily, undid the second button, and then the third one, until he reached the last one. Her shirt was open, he could see the white of her bra loose, but still on. She took a step back, letting her arms fall, and waited.

He reached out, and pushed one sleeve of her shirt off, letting it slide down her shoulder. He reached for the other, repeating, until both sleeves were hanging off. She straightened her arms, letting the shirt slip off her arms and fall to the floor. The straps to her bra fell off her shoulder, and slipped to the floor, leaving her bare for him to see.

He lost all train of thought as he looked at her. Her breasts were high, and heavy, perfectly shaped. He reached out with his hand and touched her, she closed her eyes and waited. He put both hands on her, touching her soft skin, reveling in the feel. He felt the hard points of her breast harden against him. He came down on his knees in front of her, his mouth seeking her breast, tasting and nipping her. His hands gripped her firm and gentle, his fingers teased her, his tongue touched the tips of her breast, drawing them deep into his mouth, sucking gently, and then hard, making her moan. His hands snaked behind her, pulling her to him, his mouth still on her breast, his hands gripping her rear, tilting her pelvis in such a way it angled against his chest. He could already feel her heat, yet he was just getting started.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:17 am

I can already see what's going to happen. There may be a few potential embarrassing moments coming. Am I right?

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bonedoc Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:08 am

keep going this is really good 2Tup

bonedoc

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 am

"I am his oldest friend it should come from me." Cam sat at a traffic light, cell at her ear. Her fingers tapping against the steering wheel, impatient for the light to change. "I know, I know," she paused listening. She glanced around, this light was taking forever. The intersection was dead, no one was around, she looked in her rearview, seeing noone, she pressed the gas and ran the light.

A blast from a police siren came from nowhere, "oh damn, Michelle, I'll have to call you back." and snapped her phone shut, turned on her blinker and pulled over.

Dang, she thought, maybe I can flirt my way out of this ticket. She glanced back at the police car as she heard a car door slam. Smiling she turned and rolled down her window.

A six foot woman stepped up to her door. "Are you aware you ran the red light back at the last intersection."

"It was an accident officer." Cam smiled at her.

"Drivers license, insurance card, and registration please."

"Sure, officer, I'm kinda in a hurry." she pulled her wallet out of her purse.

"I can see that." she said in a no nonsense kind of voice, and stuck out her hand and waited.

"No really, I'm a Doctor at the Jeffersonian Institute."

"That's nice." as she took the cards from Cam, and stepped back to her car.

"Well, this is just wonderful." Cam said to herself. She glanced back, and saw the officer exit her car.

"Dr. Saroyan are you aware that you have a unpaid parking ticker from 2007?"

"No I wasn't, I'm sure it was a mistake."she didn't remember any ticket.

"there has been a warrant issued for your arrest."

"What?" she looked up ,"No, way."

"I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the car, please."

"This is absolutely ridiculous."

"I don't make the laws mam, I just enforce them."

Cam looked down the street, she could actually see Booth's building.

"Can I at least make a call."

"At the station."

Cam gritted her teeth, and stepped out of her car. The officer unhooked her cuffs, "Your not going to cuff me?" Cam's eyes big with outrage.

"Sorry, mam, its procedure."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:11 pm

rated M

She hadn't stirred in some time. He turned more on his side, his chin on the top of her head, his arms still around her. He pulled his blanket up, caccooning them together even tighter.

He wanted her again, there was nothing he wanted more, than to be deep inside her. He closed his eyes remembering............................

Her hands had been fisted in his hair, his were on her back, holding her against him. His mouth traveled from one breast to the other. Drawing them deep into his mouth, his tongue swirling around and around, his teeth gently grazing the tips, making her gasp and moan. His hands left her back, traveling around, finding her breast, feeling, cupping them, watching the spill over his hand. He bent forward, his tongue reached out, and his hands lifted, and squeezed, stroked. His fingers running over, and stroking the tips to attention, his tongue alternating between, moving from one to the other. He laved each one, equally, until he felt her legs shaking, ready to give way.

Still on his knees, he reached out behind her knees, making them fold, and gently laying her down. He came forward, hovering over her, his knees braced apart on the floor. His mouth found hers, he nudged her lips apart, and went in deep. His tongue found hers, over and over, his mouth slanting across hers. Needing to catch his breath, he traveled to her ear, pulled her earlobe deep into his mouth, he kissed the tiny spot behind her ear, moving to her neck, he felt her pulse beating strong and rapid. He placed open mouthed kisses against it, sucking lightly. He traveled along her collar bone, peppering her with kisses along the way, before reaching the other side of neck , where he repeated everything in agonizing slowness.

He felt her legs move restlessly, heard her her tiny moans, and smiled when she called his name. He let his mouth travel down her sternum, his hands on each breast, massaging, gripping, stoking, and teasing. He lightly pinched her, causing her to jerk reflexively, against him.

His mouth trailed down to her navel, delving in and out, laving around it with his tongue. Her lower stomach muscles quivering involentarily against his assault. He dragged his teeth lower, kissing her stomach, his hands slipped down, to her hips, lifting her pelvis up meeting him. He pressed his face to her, feeling her heat. He let his hands reach for the button of her jeans, and slipped it free. His hands traveled to her back side, each hand holding up her rear, allowing his fingers to slip up, and inside the waist band of her jeans. Not wanting to let go, he used his teeth to grasp the zipper on her jeans, and pulled it down. His hands slipped inside the back of her loosened jeans, reaching down, his hands curled around the globes of her rear, pulling her against him, letting her feel how much he wanted her, making her moan.

She lifted her hips, and allowed him to pull her jeans the rest of the way off, leaving her only in a triangle of satin. At her feet, he looked up, it was dark but the moonlight shining thru his window, gave him enough light that he could see. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He tossed her jeans into the corner, and bent back to her. His face inches from hers, "I've waited a long time for this." he whispered to her.

"As have I, Booth."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:12 pm

She was sitting in her favorite recliner, feet up, enjoying her favorite coffee, when her cell rang.

"I have half a mind to ignore that." talking to herself, enjoying her solitude. She let it ring. On the fifth ring, she snapped her recliner closed, and picked up her phone, "This better be good calling me this early on a Saturday morning, on my day off."

She listened for a second, "Dr. Saroyan? Put her on."

"Do you have any idea what time it is, Dr. Saroyan." she said. "its my day off........."she began but got interrupted.

She listened for a few minutes, and sat up ramrod straight, "I'll be right down Cherie."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:34 am

Rated M for the faint of heart.

His cell rang, startleing him. Gingerly so not to wake her up, he stretched his arm out, and picked up his cell on the bedside table, looking at the caller. Angela. He hit the power button turning it off. He'd call her later, much later, hopefully. He wanted last night all over again, thinking about how perfect it had been .............................

Without further hesitation, he came down on her, pressing against her, his body flush with hers, no space between them. His leg slipped in between her, pushing her legs apart. He turned her head, and moved into her neck, kissing, sucking, laveing her pulse, moving around to the divet behind her ear, he traced her earlobe w/his tongue. His other hand moved down to her breast, holding it in his hand, grasping it, kneading it, he stroked the tips, his rough fingertips moving back and forth, squeezing, touching, rubbing, as he trailed his face down to her neck, moving around her collar bone. He brought his face down to his hand where he hefted her breast up in a firm grip, he layed kisses across moving from one to the other. Both hands busy holding, massaging, his fingers running across the hardened points lifting them up to his mouth. He closed over them, pulling them deep and hard into his mouth, his tongue circleing around over and over, grazing them with his teeth, making her gasp and moan.

He reached down between them, and unsnapped his jeans. He felt her hands reach up to his hips and push them down to his knees. She bent both of her legs, and with her toes pushed them the rest of the way off, leaving him laying directly against her. He pushed against her. Her hands slipped around his waist holding him to her. She moved her hips lifting up to him, and arching her back against him. Her fingers slipped under the band of his boxers, her fingers stroking across his hip bones, slipping her hand in and reaching behind him, touching the muscles of his rear, stroking and gripping, and pulling him even harder to her. He lifted his hips, and allowed her to push them the rest of the way down, and with a little kick sent them flying across the couch.

Naked against her, she felt every muscle in his body, taut and hard pushing against her, as she lifted her hips meeting him, banging against him, her back arching as she pushed her self forward, grinding against him.

He slipped his fingers past the elastic holding her panties on, drawing them off, and sliding them down, til they were gone and forgotten.

His fingers moved down finding her, making her gasp, and whisper his name. He moved his fingers against her, touching, and teasing her, around and around. She gasped against his mouth, arching her back, whispering his name, over and over.

Her hand reached for him, "Oh God no." just the thought of her touching him, almost did him in. "Not this time Bones." he whispered, as his fingers left her body. He rose up over her, and braced himself on his elbows, poised above her, hovering and waiting. Taking a deep breath, he whispered her name, she opened her eyes, and met his gaze. Tired of waiting, she slipped her hands around his waist, and jerked him to her, as her body lifted and met him halfway, making them both gasp at their first contact.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

"We're almost there Angela." Hodgins said, as he reached acoss and stroked her hand, as he slowed for a yellow light.

"Is that Cam's car?" he was squinting up ahead, as he rolled to a stop.

"That's hers, I can see the parking sticker." Angela sniffled. "Wonder why its on the side of the road like that?"

"Is that Max and Russ." he pointed across the intersection.

"That is them, what are they doing here?" she watched as their light turned green, and they pulled thru the intersection.

"You don't think their going to Booths do you?" Angela's red rimmed eyes looked over at him.

"They are headed in that direction."

"Hurry Jack, I don't want Max to be the one to tell him."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

"Thanks Miss Julian." she said, sitting down and pulling her door closed.

"Don't thank me, Dr. Saroyan." she stuck her keys in the ignition and turned the key, "Dr. Brennan is dead?" she questioned her.

Cam nodded, "her plane crashed."

"That boy is going to have a lifetime of regrets." she nodded her head sadly, "those two, so busy running away from each other, to see what was right in front of them."

"I still can't believe it." Cam said, "we just said goodbye to her."

"You of all people know how short and unexpected life can be, Dr. Saroyan." Carolyn glanced at her sideways.

"I know," she looked down at her hands, "you just never expect to happen to your own people."

"We never do, Cherie, we never do."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 am

"Do you know what your going to say to him?" Daisy asked, as she blew her nose.

"I'm just going to tell him, straight out. I don't want to make it worse by prolonging the explanation." he looked over at her, "you okay?"

She nodded her head, "I just can't believe it. Dr. Brennan. She always seemed so invincible." she sniffled.

"We're almost there Daisy." he looked at her, "Maybe you should stay in the car."

"What? Why? I can help."

"It's not that I don't want you there Daisy, its just sometimes you get a little exciteable, and I don't think Booth needs that right now."

"Exciteable, Lance? I've been practicing my breathing, it will help me remain calm. " she took a couple of deep breaths, "see, in and out, in and out, nice calming soothing breaths." she looked over at him, "Please Lance, he's my friend too." her sad voice broke his heart.

"Of course Daisy," he looked at her. "We'll both be there for him."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:12 am

She turned against him, and he wrapped around her, spooning her, holding her tight. She made a little noise, as she snuggled her face into a pillow. The sun was a little higher, and little brighter shining thru his window, maybe it was time to give a little nudge. He kissed the back of her neck, nuzzleing her, "Bones." he whispered. Still she didn't awaken. He smiled, thinking about the lack of sleep they had last night...........................

They both were laying on their back, chest heaving trying to catch their breaths. Both silent, and deep in thought, side by side, not touching each other, both waiting for the other to say something. After a few minutes, their breathing returned to normal, he turned his head and looked at her, it was dark, but the moonlight gave him enough light to tell she was staring at the ceiling. "Bones?" she didn't say anything. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." her voice sounded funny to him.

"We okay here?" referring to the current situation.

"I don't understand the question, Booth."

"This, us, I mean." he reached for her hand, pulling it up to his lips, kissing her knuckles, touching her again.

"I'm fine Booth, its not like I haven't had sex before."

He didn't know why, but her answer bothered him, "I wasn't referring to the sex part, Bones, I was referring to the you and I, doing the sex part together."

She didn't say anything for a long while. Just layed there on his floor beside him, "Do you still want an us, Booth?" she asked him.

He turned on his side, propping his head up on his hand, "Do you even need to ask me that question? You already know what I want, didn't I prove that to you?"

"I want to try." she looked over at him.

He sat up, and pulled her into his arms, "I'm so glad, Bones." pressing his forehead to hers.

"I do have one request."

"Anything Bones."

"Can we move this to the bedroom, this floor is not good for your back," she paused a second, "or my knees." she added wickedly in a whisper.

Without a second hesitation, he stood up, and pulled her to her feet, "Let's go."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next