Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' Wins ANOTHER Worst Season Finale Award!

+5
Brain&Heart
jro54
IheartB&B
joybrennan
bugaboo628
9 posters

:: News

Go down

'Bones' Wins ANOTHER Worst Season Finale Award! Empty 'Bones' Wins ANOTHER Worst Season Finale Award!

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:42 am

Worst Overall Ending to an Otherwise Solid Season
Bones

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Wins ANOTHER Worst Season Finale Award! Empty Re: 'Bones' Wins ANOTHER Worst Season Finale Award!

Post by joybrennan Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:48 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Worst Overall Ending to an Otherwise Solid Season
Bones

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Well, they deserve them. I'm glad it's not just fans who say it sucked. Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Wins ANOTHER Worst Season Finale Award! Empty Re: 'Bones' Wins ANOTHER Worst Season Finale Award!

Post by IheartB&B Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:31 pm

That sucks...I don't think Bones deserved it. It was a very good season finale.

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:46 pm

I don't think Bones deserves it either. I liked the season finale...I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 pm

i think the episodes leading up to the SF out shined the actual SF.
i liked it... alot.. but it wasnt my favorite, i can understand when they say it was Worst Overall Ending to an Otherwise Solid Season... that's not necissarily saying it was bad... just that it didnt stack up against the rest of the (solid) season.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:01 pm

T
jro54 wrote:I don't think Bones deserves it either. I liked the season finale...I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it.
We're all entitled to our opinions. Smile For me, it didn't even work as a regular episode. B&B issues and the gimmick time jump issue, the whole thing was just structured badly. Even though last year's ended with the amnesia gimmick, at least the story's structure was solid and interesting. Again, that's just me...and EW apparently. Laughing I'm glad some people liked it, though. Your cheery disposition helps me not chuck the whole thing.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:41 pm

I can kinda understand it and agree. It all just started to go downhill after the 100th. Before that the season was going well. Can't blame the finale itself though.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Bones won for most romantic ending.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Wins ANOTHER Worst Season Finale Award! Empty Bones Season Finale

Post by Poetic_line Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I love Bones, freaked out from the finale. But this is old news. I'm ready for Season 6.

Poetic

Poetic_line

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dddodson Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 am

Hi everyone.
I decided to de-lurk and register. The hiatus is getting to me. Smile

I'm looking forward to the new season and seeing how they spin things out. I loved the 100th, thought the finale was sad as sad -- but totally in character and believable post 100 (except for Parker. sheesh!) It left me, anyway, wondering where they will go from here.

So much negativity has turned me off most of the fan sites. I am ready for new stuff and the new season. Ready to stick my toe back in and see if other fans are too.

dddodson

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm

I actually think it was one of the best season finales. It left a lot to be written and that's just what we want! I'm sure the worst season finale awards are coming from miffed fans who think Booth and Brennan are REALLY going separate ways (EW's awards were fan-voted; Bones also won Best Romantic Cliffhanger, second or third place if I remember right). Puh-lease, people. B&B will be back in the fall and we'll all be on the edges of our seats hoping for them to do something each week. Just the way it ought to be. All is right with the world. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm

dddodson wrote:Hi everyone.
I decided to de-lurk and register. The hiatus is getting to me. Smile

I'm looking forward to the new season and seeing how they spin things out. I loved the 100th, thought the finale was sad as sad -- but totally in character and believable post 100 (except for Parker. sheesh!) It left me, anyway, wondering where they will go from here.

So much negativity has turned me off most of the fan sites. I am ready for new stuff and the new season. Ready to stick my toe back in and see if other fans are too.
Welcome!!! And I'm in total agreement. I steer clear of fan sites any more. I can't handle the negativity.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down