Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Season Finale - Wouldn't this be the worst scenario ever?!?

+4
SnoopGirl
jro54
Gea
Bonesicted
8 posters

Go down

The Season Finale - Wouldn't this be the worst scenario ever?!? Empty The Season Finale - Wouldn't this be the worst scenario ever?!?

Post by Bonesicted Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:13 am

Not sure where to post this. It's not really a spoiler, but a discussion abt it might become spoiler type like so that's why I post it here.

Just saw this fan video on YouTube: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It's very nicely done but in the same time the saddest Bones fan video I've ever seen. Hope HH & co never ever come up with a similar idea! It would be SO cruel! Sad
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

The Season Finale - Wouldn't this be the worst scenario ever?!? Empty Re: The Season Finale - Wouldn't this be the worst scenario ever?!?

Post by Gea Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:38 am

NOOO!! That is NOT going to happen!! No way, man! Don't think about it!! =(
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

The Season Finale - Wouldn't this be the worst scenario ever?!? Empty Re: The Season Finale - Wouldn't this be the worst scenario ever?!?

Post by jro54 Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:03 am

I doubt that will this actually happened, but if it did, I would be happy that B&B get married, have a kid, and love each very much, but then I would be so depressed if he dies. I like the scenario if they get married, have a kid, and grow old and gray together and them dies of old aged when he's like 90 and grandma Brennan goes to visit his grave everyday and remembers all the fond memories that they shared when they were younger. Didn't in the funeral episode S4, Booth asks Brennan that when he dies, if she could visit his grave and talk to him?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Season Finale - Wouldn't this be the worst scenario ever?!? Empty Yes, it would be the worst scenario ever on BONES!

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:23 am

No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad No

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:46 am

ok....we need some happiness in this thread lol let's all remember brennan walking in on booth in that bathtub. some positive imagery never hurts. beefcake

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 am

I remember how I felt when Booth got shot and before it was revealed he was alive. Don't want to go through that again thank you! Sad

tinkrella wrote:ok....we need some happiness in this thread lol let's all remember brennan walking in on booth in that bathtub. some positive imagery never hurts. beefcake
Thank you! It cheered me up a bit. bounce Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm

tinkrella wrote:ok....we need some happiness in this thread lol let's all remember brennan walking in on booth in that bathtub. some positive imagery never hurts. beefcake

mmm, yes. much better....

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:46 pm

that's always a good image...
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:33 am

Tinkrella, sparklyshoes and bones_fanatic19, thought of you when I saw this one. Wink

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 am

Bonesicted wrote:Tinkrella, sparklyshoes and bones_fanatic19, thought of you when I saw this one. Wink

very nice....although what was going on with his hair????
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 pm

bones_fanatic19 wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:Tinkrella, sparklyshoes and bones_fanatic19, thought of you when I saw this one. Wink

very nice....although what was going on with his hair????

Helloooo Mr Boreanaz. That is my favourite You Tube video of the week!

And yeah, the hair was a bit dodgy. But I'm a forgiving person Wink

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:54 pm

that video reminds me of the show Silk Stalkings... main chars get together and are happy for a few episodes then the male gets killed Sad
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum