Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zooey's "Yes Man" band interview

Go down

Zooey's "Yes Man" band interview Empty Zooey's "Yes Man" band interview

Post by CeleryStick Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 pm

A video interview with two of the members (keyboardist and drummer) of Von Iva, who played Zooey’s backup band (Munchausen by Proxy) in “Yes Man”. In the first 6 minutes of the interview they talk about jamming with Zooey and their experiences with “Yes Man”. Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And a nice blurb about Zooey from another interview with Von Iva:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Zooey's an awesome, awesome girl. Besides the fact that she's a talented musician and actress, she's so sweet, and down to earth and goofy. And for me, being a vocalist, the minute I heard her name attached to the project, I figured I was just gonna have to squash the ego and be in the back with a tambourine, But when Zooey heard the parts we wrote she was like, "this is ridiculous, you're voice is so good, I feel like you should be singing, not just doing backups for me." She made it into a duet, obviously a huge deal for me. And she was just so into all the ideas we brought her. We wrote four songs for the movie and I think she only changed one thing lyrically. Zooey was so open to what we were doing, it was great."
CeleryStick
CeleryStick
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down