Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Interview with Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer" Appearing in The Finger in the Nest - Spoiler TV Reports

Go down

Short Interview with Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer" Appearing in The Finger in the Nest - Spoiler TV Reports Empty Short Interview with Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer" Appearing in The Finger in the Nest - Spoiler TV Reports

Post by marymageli Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Spoiler TV interviewed Cesar Millan, the "Dog Whisperer" and asked some questions about his role in BONES, and how it felt to play himself in the eppie. I also posted a video with Cesar in it a few days ago, so if interested, check it out. His job is certainly rewarding. He seems to be a great guy to me.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Cesar Millan will appear on Episode 4.04 - The Finger in the Nest which airs on the 17th September 2008

His role on Bones
“I am helping Brennan and Booth to find the killer to find who actually set this dog to become a weapon.”

A dog kills someone…
“The dog was instructed to kill someone, obviously you know dogs don’t want to harm humans in my belief, but some people can be pretty sick up there and, and make a dog a weapon.”

Playing himself on the show – was that odd?
“They were very flexible in that aspect you know, so I could use my own words so I could feel very organic about me being me and being authentic about it, and more than anything it was very realistic what we did. It was pretty awesome what those people are capable of coming up with you know, what they are able to come up with for a show. I’m very impressed.”

Does he feel he has a gift with dogs?
“To walk 50 dogs I think you have a little gift, and they’re off leash, so ah yeah I guess I do.”

Source: SpoilerTV
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum