Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DB on "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17

4 posters

Go down

DB on "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17 Empty DB on "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17

Post by CanadianBones Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 am

As per the FOX Bones site "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17.

He is one busy guy!!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

DB on "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17 Empty Re: DB on "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17

Post by DBCrazy Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:41 am

CanadianBones wrote:As per the FOX Bones site "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17.

He is one busy guy!!!
Gotta get out and hit the shows to promote the new season!! Yay for us Very Happy

I'll have to set the VCR for LwR&K tomorrow. The other show is local so I'll have to wait and find it on youtube, hopefully. Thanks, CB!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

DB on "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17 Empty Re: DB on "Live with Regis & Kelly" and "Good Day, NY" on 9/17

Post by ToZiKa Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:46 am

I think it is a nice plan to do two shows at the same time.....less time away from the family.....
and he's got some promotion to do after all.....so he has to be busy

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:25 am

I don't know if he was on Regis & Kelly or not, but I can't find anything on youtube about it. I did find his Good Day, NY interview with Greg Kelly.

There are some SPOILERS, so be forewarned...

Give it a little while to load, it wasn't too terribly fast for me at first.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:09 am

He looks hot......but the interviewer has no idea what he is talking about.....
and no word about Bardot......I was kinda hoping for that

oh well thanks for posting the link, Sherry!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:36 am

ToZiKa wrote:He looks hot......but the interviewer has no idea what he is talking about.....

There was no word mentioned about Bardot last night on Jimmy Fallon either, which made me wonder if he (the kinda private guy that he is) hasn't asked them not to bring it up. This was a pretty quick interview, and I've always enjoyed Greg's interviews.

But I'm like you, ToZ. I want to see David talking about his new little girl, but I'm thinking he's wanting to keep that private as long as he can.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 am

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:He looks hot......but the interviewer has no idea what he is talking about.....

There was no word mentioned about Bardot last night on Jimmy Fallon either, which made me wonder if he (the kinda private guy that he is) hasn't asked them not to bring it up. This was a pretty quick interview, and I've always enjoyed Greg's interviews.

But I'm like you, ToZ. I want to see David talking about his new little girl, but I'm thinking he's wanting to keep that private as long as he can.

everyone knows about her anyway
and of course we can't expect him to make a big deal out of it, but 'they are fine' or 'she looks perfect' or something would have been nice
and they even take Jayden with them to premieres and stuff, so they aren't that private

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:42 am

Did not see him on Regis and Kelly today. Saw him on Fallon last night, was great. I wouldn't expect him to say anything about Bardot.....I agree keeping it private as long as possible. They will be in the limelight soon enough. Will be interesting to see who they pair him up with on the Emmy's or will he be on by himself.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum