Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+18
riviera41797
PIMP
Kasper
treble21
Poetic_line
howie
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
dawnsfire
THX1138
verticallychallangedcutie
Nightowl
flyersfan35
hy6110327
kiki
Sany
22 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 16 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 am

shoot phone brb
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 am

Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:All by myself (the first time so far away and for so long). Hubby took the week off to look after the boys. They have school and I am going home for the week, I don't want them to miss that much. I will miss J's spring concert thanks to having to go to court..which I am seriously bummed about.
I hope someone can record it or something. That might work. Big test for the boys hey!
I took out the video camera, hopefully he remembers to take it. We will see.

Yes a big test for them (and me). I have already been warned that they are going to eat like crap. Though schedule stays pretty much on track, so that will be good. It will be a nice test for hubby and good for them since he leaves again in July for 7 months.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:22 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:Hey Fly!

I have not forgotten you..I finally found out the name of the hotel where we can stay. It's on Disney and is around $99 a night for a suite. I need to go to the office here on base and find out ticket prices too.
Oh, I didn't know you were looking for a suite. The place I found was $59, but that was just a room, but it was about 2 blocks away from Universal.
ah..I wasn't looking for a suite..just the best deal we could get. I never use the military discount on anything..always forget I have it. LQ is fine with me too..I always stay there when we travel. It has proven to be kid friendly.
Ah, gotcha. I thought you had mentioned LQ before, that's where I thought you got the discount, so I looked it up. I have never stayed there before, but they got good reviews, and I was surprised at how cheap they were. Now, that was for second or third week in August, something like that.
In all our travels between AZ and NH..we always stayed there because they were cheap, clean, kid and pet friendly. I think we've only hit one in Tennessee that was questionable. J wants to stay at the Nick Hotel so he can be slimed. They have a military package as well, still checking out prices on that one.
Haha! I would prefer not to be slimed, though...lol.
um...yeah me too!
Well, we have some time...but you know, me, once I get an idea in my head, I just have to get started right away! lol!

Have you been to Universal before? When I was there, we did it in two days, which is about the time I'm thinking of staying down there. Well, around 2 and a half, I guess, depends on when we actually arrive. With the drive and everything, I don't want to take too much time off work.
I have never been to Universal and the last time I was at Disney was for a Loan Conference and spent most of my time at Pleasure Island...haha! I was thinking maybe leaving on a Friday and coming back on Monday. Just waiting to hear if I get an interview for summer school for dates. I know it ends early August and school starts last week of August..so maybe around the 13th or so.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:23 am

Hey Mr G...Del Zotto got an assist...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 am

Are you planning on driving down in one day? I mean, it's possible, but it's a super long day...I've done it, so I know.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Are you planning on driving down in one day? I mean, it's possible, but it's a super long day...I've done it, so I know.
I guess it will depend where I am driving from. Here, it's not so bad. From home I would probably stop in GA or something. But I won't be working yet..so leaving home on Thursday wouldn't be a big deal for me.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am

I guess I might just as well leave now......

Bye Fly and Howie!

Bye Danny!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Nightowl wrote:G and I were watching 'Friends' earlier, it was the one where Joey got the turkey stuck on his head... and the two of us got the giggles so bad we were both crying. At the end where Monica has the turkey on her head with the glasses... and does the dance....we lost it. G asked if that's what I'm wearing in Turkey, it was s o stupid but we couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing. That's my story of the night! Laughing
lol!
The nurses thought we were crying... it took us five minutes to explain that we were laughing not crying.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Are you planning on driving down in one day? I mean, it's possible, but it's a super long day...I've done it, so I know.
I guess it will depend where I am driving from. Here, it's not so bad. From home I would probably stop in GA or something. But I won't be working yet..so leaving home on Thursday wouldn't be a big deal for me.
It's like 14 hours or so from here. My plan was to drive halfway...or more...stay the night, then drive the rest of the way. Same way for the way back. I suppose it doesn't matter as long as we're actually there at the same time, lol.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 am

ToZiKa wrote:I guess I might just as well leave now......

Bye Fly and Howie!

Bye Danny!
Good night Toz! Thanks for the company today.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 am

Goodnight toz!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:31 am

Nightowl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Nightowl wrote:G and I were watching 'Friends' earlier, it was the one where Joey got the turkey stuck on his head... and the two of us got the giggles so bad we were both crying. At the end where Monica has the turkey on her head with the glasses... and does the dance....we lost it. G asked if that's what I'm wearing in Turkey, it was s o stupid but we couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing. That's my story of the night! Laughing
lol!
The nurses thought we were crying... it took us five minutes to explain that we were laughing not crying.
Those poor nurses...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:32 am

howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:All by myself (the first time so far away and for so long). Hubby took the week off to look after the boys. They have school and I am going home for the week, I don't want them to miss that much. I will miss J's spring concert thanks to having to go to court..which I am seriously bummed about.
I hope someone can record it or something. That might work. Big test for the boys hey!

Yes a big test for them (and me). I have already been warned that they are going to eat like crap. Though schedule stays pretty much on track, so that will be good. It will be a nice test for hubby and good for them since he leaves again in July for 7 months.
Ouch. 7 months? And here I am whining about a week. Sorry...
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:33 am

Night Toz..
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am

Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:

No apologies..they are used to it. Plus we will be with Grammy and Grandpa..for them it will be like no time has passed.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Hey Mr G...Del Zotto got an assist...
Haha! Del Zotto!
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:34 am

Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:

I don't think there's a need to apologize, Mr G. Your situation is quite different from anyone else at the moment.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:36 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
It's like 14 hours or so from here. My plan was to drive halfway...or more...stay the night, then drive the rest of the way. Same way for the way back. I suppose it doesn't matter as long as we're actually there at the same time, lol.
That's not a long drive for me. It was our average time on our trips across country. I would add an extra hour for pee breaks for the boys. From NH it's around 24 hrs..and I will most likely be doing the driving alone, so stopping from there is a must. Maybe we can plan to stop around the same place too.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:38 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:

I don't think there's a need to apologize, Mr G. Your situation is quite different from anyone else at the moment.
Agreed! I tend to be matter of fact about it too. I am so used to it that I really don't even think about it. Side effect of going from and Air Force brat to and Air Force wife.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
That's not a long drive for me. It was our average time on our trips across country. I would add an extra hour for pee breaks for the boys. From NH it's around 24 hrs..and I will most likely be doing the driving alone, so stopping from there is a must. Maybe we can plan to stop around the same place too.
Oh, I could do it, but the girls would complain and would drive me crazy...lol. I was thinking working a half day on the day I would leave and drive halfway. I guess it depends on what day of the week we leave. I might do the drive back in a day, though.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:41 am

So according to the IRS..my job is as a Domestic Engineer, I really hate that title! Especially since it doesn't come with the pay an engineer gets.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
Oh, I could do it, but the girls would complain and would drive me crazy...lol. I was thinking working a half day on the day I would leave and drive halfway. I guess it depends on what day of the week we leave. I might do the drive back in a day, though.
haha! Mine are still young enought that video games and movies keep them busy for long drives. Then they nap occasionally too.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 am

howie wrote:So according to the IRS..my job is as a Domestic Engineer, I really hate that title! Especially since it doesn't come with the pay an engineer gets.
Haha! That would be nice, though...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 am

You know, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to try to get there so we could go to the parks during the end of the week. I know it's less crowded than the weekends. Maybe do Thursday and Friday at the park, and drive home for the weekend. Or even Friday and Saturday...most people arrive on Saturday, so they really don't do much that day. According to the hotel guy on our last visit, anyway...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:47 am

howie wrote:So according to the IRS..my job is as a Domestic Engineer, I really hate that title! Especially since it doesn't come with the pay an engineer gets.
Not in a fiscal sense anyway. The rewards are priceless, and payless.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content