Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+18
riviera41797
PIMP
Kasper
treble21
Poetic_line
howie
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
dawnsfire
THX1138
verticallychallangedcutie
Nightowl
flyersfan35
hy6110327
kiki
Sany
22 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 17 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:49 am

My eyes are itchy...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am

Wow...the Rangers scored 2 goals in the first period! Usually they can barely score 2 goals for a whole feckin' game...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 am

flyersfan35 wrote:My eyes are itchy...
Lemon juice cures that. Neutral
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 am

Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:So according to the IRS..my job is as a Domestic Engineer, I really hate that title! Especially since it doesn't come with the pay an engineer gets.
Not in a fiscal sense anyway. The rewards are priceless, and payless.
How right you are! I would have missed so many things had I not stayed home. I am so thankful that I was allowed to do that. My little one asked the other day who would be his mommy when I went back to work. Then promptly burst into tears when I said that I would still be mommy and he'd be at school all day just like me. Not sure which part made him cry.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 am

Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:My eyes are itchy...
Lemon juice cures that. Neutral
Wouldn't they just burn then??
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:53 am

howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:So according to the IRS..my job is as a Domestic Engineer, I really hate that title! Especially since it doesn't come with the pay an engineer gets.
How right you are! I would have missed so many things had I not stayed home. I am so thankful that I was allowed to do that. My little one asked the other day who would be his mommy when I went back to work. Then promptly burst into tears when I said that I would still be mommy and he'd be at school all day just like me. Not sure which part made him cry.
Aw! I was never able to stay home, but at least for my youngest I got to take the first 6 weeks off. With Steph, I was back to work within 2 weeks...though I only worked about 25-30 hours at the time.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:53 am

flyersfan35 wrote:You know, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to try to get there so we could go to the parks during the end of the week. I know it's less crowded than the weekends. Maybe do Thursday and Friday at the park, and drive home for the weekend. Or even Friday and Saturday...most people arrive on Saturday, so they really don't do much that day. According to the hotel guy on our last visit, anyway...lol
Well that's mostly up to you. I am flexible on that part. I guess there is one perk (besides the kids) for going into teaching right now. Summers free!! Gotta love that part.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:54 am

howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
That is sweet and heartbreaking...
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Aw! I was never able to stay home, but at least for my youngest I got to take the first 6 weeks off. With Steph, I was back to work within 2 weeks...though I only worked about 25-30 hours at the time.
I got lucky that Hubby's promotion covered my paycheck too and we moved when J was 2wks. So I didn't know anyone that I trusted enough to leave him with. Then had the drama queen and moved again, so it made more sense to stay home. Though since they both will be in school all day next year, it's time for me to work outside the house too.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Wow. You are amazing. I think within a year, I'll be the stay at home parent. G wants to go back to work, but not right away. Even if she could... I think she is secretly loving the time off. Despite the... you know.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:You know, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to try to get there so we could go to the parks during the end of the week. I know it's less crowded than the weekends. Maybe do Thursday and Friday at the park, and drive home for the weekend. Or even Friday and Saturday...most people arrive on Saturday, so they really don't do much that day. According to the hotel guy on our last visit, anyway...lol
Well that's mostly up to you. I am flexible on that part. I guess there is one perk (besides the kids) for going into teaching right now. Summers free!! Gotta love that part.
It doesn't matter, I'll probably take the same amount of days off either way, if I split them up between two weeks or just use one. Like maybe I could do a half day Tuesday, so that I could be down there by Wednesday, parks Thursday and Friday, then drive home Saturday. That way, I could decide whether to drive the whole way home in one day, or go for two, and it wouldn't matter because I'd be off either way. I'll think about it...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 am

Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
It is...but I really think it's the Wii that he will miss. Brought home his "All about me" book today and every page is him doing something with the Wii involved. Even his little story about what he'd do if he saw a leprechaun said that he would invite him to play the Wii. Thank goodness the weather is nice now...outdoors time!
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:59 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
I got lucky that Hubby's promotion covered my paycheck too and we moved when J was 2wks. So I didn't know anyone that I trusted enough to leave him with. Then had the drama queen and moved again, so it made more sense to stay home. Though since they both will be in school all day next year, it's time for me to work outside the house too.
I was lucky in the fact that the ex's mom babysat them, so I never had to worry about it...and never had to pay, either, lol.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:59 am

1 more month!!!

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 am

howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
It is...but I really think it's the Wii that he will miss. Brought home his "All about me" book today and every page is him doing something with the Wii involved. Even his little story about what he'd do if he saw a leprechaun said that he would invite him to play the Wii. Thank goodness the weather is nice now...outdoors time!
That made me laugh...
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am

howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Haha, that reminds me of something I saw on failblog...there was a picture of a little kid's homework paper about someone he looked up to. It was about steak...apparently he loves steak...lol. It's funny what goes through kids minds sometimes...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am

Hello Sany! How are you?
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am

Hi sany!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:02 am

stupid phone. I'm turning it off after this call.... brb
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
I was lucky in the fact that the ex's mom babysat them, so I never had to worry about it...and never had to pay, either, lol.
woo hoo for that!! I had to pay $1200 a month for child care while student teaching..that sucked. Especially since J was only there 2 hrs a day!

D...My hubby has decided when he retires in 2 yrs he will be a stay at home Dad to let me get out and work. I asked him how that was fair since the boys would both be in school all day.. Suspect Fishing or Golfing all day is not part of the deal!!

I think you would love it. I have a friend who did it with his kids and had a great time. He got to be a part of so many things he would have other wise missed.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 am

SANY!!!

Dare I ask how things are going?
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 am

Hi everyone!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:05 am

Hi treble!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:06 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
It doesn't matter, I'll probably take the same amount of days off either way, if I split them up between two weeks or just use one. Like maybe I could do a half day Tuesday, so that I could be down there by Wednesday, parks Thursday and Friday, then drive home Saturday. That way, I could decide whether to drive the whole way home in one day, or go for two, and it wouldn't matter because I'd be off either way. I'll think about it...
Let's both look at the calendar and see what works. If I don't do summer school July will work too. Hubby is leaving for training on the 25th, it might be a good way to keep the boys minds off him being gone. I think he's taking vacation and coming up to NH for 2wks before he leaves, so having the distraction will be good for them.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 am

Hey Fly and Mr. D!

Howie, I'm goodish. Should be studying but I quite, 4 hours is enough. Sis's bf is improving. He's been awake a bit more lately. still out of it a lot though cause of the drugs.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next