Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+18
riviera41797
PIMP
Kasper
treble21
Poetic_line
howie
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
i_heart_bones
DBCrazy
dawnsfire
THX1138
verticallychallangedcutie
Nightowl
flyersfan35
hy6110327
kiki
Sany
22 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 15 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Poetic_line wrote:Where is the Booth talk? Booth is ...undescribable.
Hello here Poetic line, Toz would be willing to handle this conversation, I'm sure....lol!
Rolling Eyes
I talk about other things too.....Julian McMahon, Eduardo and all the other guys in my sig......and occasionally I even have a topic not related to a hot guy....
Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 am

Good evening Fly!
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 am

Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Nightowl wrote:I swear this is the last night you will have to suffer gladly my boredom!!

hmmm someone going to be there to keep you from getting bored or what are you trying to tell us here?
Hello Toz! I just won't be around for awhile, and I hope when I get back there will be something to keep me from getting bored...

ah I thought one of the sisters would come back to keep you from going nuts....well more nuts.....

we'll miss you
Sadly no. All alone tonight. Crying or Very sad
How are the girls?
My oldest just looked at O and said he is a cute baby. He LOVES babies!
Hello Howie! Coming from such a handsome little boy, that means a lot. Very Happy The girls are okay. No real change today.
awww..thanks.
No change is not a bad thing...How long will you be gone?
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:55 am

My hockey season may end early this year...*sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:55 am

Hey Fly!

I have not forgotten you..I finally found out the name of the hotel where we can stay. It's on Disney and is around $99 a night for a suite. I need to go to the office here on base and find out ticket prices too.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 am

howie wrote:haha Toz! He won't be bringing home any babies at that age!

It's too bad we are moving, because babies are on their way like crazy here. There are at least 12 people pregnant and all due before November...and our neighbors just had twin girls a month ago. So glad I won't be one of those women!!!!

I just saw the Bones epi with half of the volleyball team knocked up....sorry

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 am

Hi Fly!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 am

howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Nightowl wrote:I swear this is the last night you will have to suffer gladly my boredom!!

hmmm someone going to be there to keep you from getting bored or what are you trying to tell us here?
Hello Toz! I just won't be around for awhile, and I hope when I get back there will be something to keep me from getting bored...

ah I thought one of the sisters would come back to keep you from going nuts....well more nuts.....

we'll miss you
Sadly no. All alone tonight. Crying or Very sad
How are the girls?
My oldest just looked at O and said he is a cute baby. He LOVES babies!
Hello Howie! Coming from such a handsome little boy, that means a lot. Very Happy The girls are okay. No real change today.
awww..thanks.
No change is not a bad thing...How long will you be gone?
Until next Saturday. You are right, no change is better than negative change.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:57 am

Nightowl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Poetic_line wrote:Where is the Booth talk? Booth is ...undescribable.
Hello here Poetic line, Toz would be willing to handle this conversation, I'm sure....lol!
Rolling Eyes
I talk about other things too.....Julian McMahon, Eduardo and all the other guys in my sig......and occasionally I even have a topic not related to a hot guy....
Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing
angel

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 am

howie wrote:Hey Fly!

I have not forgotten you..I finally found out the name of the hotel where we can stay. It's on Disney and is around $99 a night for a suite. I need to go to the office here on base and find out ticket prices too.
Oh, I didn't know you were looking for a suite. The place I found was $59, but that was just a room, but it was about 2 blocks away from Universal.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:59 am

Hi toz and Mr G and howie and...um, poetry?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 am

flyersfan35 wrote:

Oh, I didn't know you were looking for a suite. The place I found was $59, but that was just a room, but it was about 2 blocks away from Universal.
ah..I wasn't looking for a suite..just the best deal we could get. I never use the military discount on anything..always forget I have it. LQ is fine with me too..I always stay there when we travel. It has proven to be kid friendly.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

ah..I wasn't looking for a suite..just the best deal we could get. I never use the military discount on anything..always forget I have it. LQ is fine with me too..I always stay there when we travel. It has proven to be kid friendly.
Ah, gotcha. I thought you had mentioned LQ before, that's where I thought you got the discount, so I looked it up. I have never stayed there before, but they got good reviews, and I was surprised at how cheap they were. Now, that was for second or third week in August, something like that.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:04 am

Nightowl wrote:Until next Saturday. You are right, no change is better than negative change.
You know me...always the optimist..for all but me, such a bad habit. Smile

A week is not bad, I thought you'd be gone longer. Though I am sure it will feel like an eternity to you. I hope it goes quickly for you! Not for me though...I too will be flying solo, yay!
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:05 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

Ah, gotcha. I thought you had mentioned LQ before, that's where I thought you got the discount, so I looked it up. I have never stayed there before, but they got good reviews, and I was surprised at how cheap they were. Now, that was for second or third week in August, something like that.
In all our travels between AZ and NH..we always stayed there because they were cheap, clean, kid and pet friendly. I think we've only hit one in Tennessee that was questionable. J wants to stay at the Nick Hotel so he can be slimed. They have a military package as well, still checking out prices on that one.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 am

howie wrote:
Nightowl wrote:Until next Saturday. You are right, no change is better than negative change.
You know me...always the optimist..for all but me, such a bad habit. Smile

A week is not bad, I thought you'd be gone longer. Though I am sure it will feel like an eternity to you. I hope it goes quickly for you! Not for me though...I too will be flying solo, yay!
All by yourself, or the boys will be there? I'm sure the week will fly by. It's a small sacrifice in the end. Happy thoughts... happy thoughts. Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

In all our travels between AZ and NH..we always stayed there because they were cheap, clean, kid and pet friendly. I think we've only hit one in Tennessee that was questionable. J wants to stay at the Nick Hotel so he can be slimed. They have a military package as well, still checking out prices on that one.
Haha! I would prefer not to be slimed, though...lol.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 am

All by myself (the first time so far away and for so long). Hubby took the week off to look after the boys. They have school and I am going home for the week, I don't want them to miss that much. I will miss J's spring concert thanks to having to go to court..which I am seriously bummed about.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 am

G and I were watching 'Friends' earlier, it was the one where Joey got the turkey stuck on his head... and the two of us got the giggles so bad we were both crying. At the end where Monica has the turkey on her head with the glasses... and does the dance....we lost it. G asked if that's what I'm wearing in Turkey, it was s o stupid but we couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing. That's my story of the night! Laughing
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

um...yeah me too!
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 am

Nightowl wrote:G and I were watching 'Friends' earlier, it was the one where Joey got the turkey stuck on his head... and the two of us got the giggles so bad we were both crying. At the end where Monica has the turkey on her head with the glasses... and does the dance....we lost it. G asked if that's what I'm wearing in Turkey, it was s o stupid but we couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing. That's my story of the night! Laughing
lol!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 am

Nightowl wrote:G and I were watching 'Friends' earlier, it was the one where Joey got the turkey stuck on his head... and the two of us got the giggles so bad we were both crying. At the end where Monica has the turkey on her head with the glasses... and does the dance....we lost it. G asked if that's what I'm wearing in Turkey, it was s o stupid but we couldn't stop laughing. It was amazing. That's my story of the night! Laughing
Haha, I love it!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:14 am

That's awesome and I love that episode!!
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:15 am

howie wrote:All by myself (the first time so far away and for so long). Hubby took the week off to look after the boys. They have school and I am going home for the week, I don't want them to miss that much. I will miss J's spring concert thanks to having to go to court..which I am seriously bummed about.
I hope someone can record it or something. That might work. Big test for the boys hey!
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:15 am

howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

um...yeah me too!
Well, we have some time...but you know, me, once I get an idea in my head, I just have to get started right away! lol!

Have you been to Universal before? When I was there, we did it in two days, which is about the time I'm thinking of staying down there. Well, around 2 and a half, I guess, depends on when we actually arrive. With the drive and everything, I don't want to take too much time off work.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next