Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just wanna ask... please don't jump on me.

+11
A2BOREANAZ
ToZiKa
redrider
the beaver1965
bones206
Meegs82
DBCrazy
dawnsfire
queen bess
CanadianBones
RGPageantqueen
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I just wanna ask... please don't jump on me. - Page 3 Empty Re: I just wanna ask... please don't jump on me.

Post by redrider Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 pm

not you too! I thought you were trying to change the subject?
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2008-06-01

http://fanstory.com/mypage.jsp

Back to top Go down

I just wanna ask... please don't jump on me. - Page 3 Empty Re: I just wanna ask... please don't jump on me.

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:37 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:not to change the subject..........BUT DID ANYONE SEE ADAM ON THE AMA'S???????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST wrote you asking you that! lol! God he was HOTTT! So Hot! I knew you'd appreciate his artistry. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:38 pm

redrider wrote:not you too! I thought you were trying to change the subject?
Oh no her too! We're ganging up on you! What are you gonna do? I hear the trees are good to hide behind but be careful because they come alive at night and eat annoying people with the name "rider" you better watch out! =]
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:40 pm

In case you're completely oblivious that WAS sarcasm.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:40 pm

oh, no, I'm so scared

:last:
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 pm

redrider wrote:oh, no, I'm so scared

:last:

you should be... Adam's coming to getchya in his AI KISS performance garb.. Go! run! hurry before he gets you! RUN LITTLE REDRIDER RUN! hehehe.... This beats sleeping any day!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Adam's a candy ass and he couldn't scare a baby. He's a lousy singer too.

::last::
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 pm

redrider wrote:Adam's a candy ass and he couldn't scare a baby. He's a lousy singer too.

you say that now, but you'll be singing another tune when he shows up at your door with a steak knife a fork and a value pack of ketchup.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:49 pm

sure, right along with the Easter bunny and Santa Claus

redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:51 pm

redrider wrote:sure, right along with the Easter bunny and Santa Claus

Yes, a fat man and a giant bunny rabbit. Shit I'd be scared too if i were you....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 pm

But this is gone WAY off topic and we've already had a discussion about keeping these things on topic. So bottom line, if you don't like the topic and feel the need to argue despite my asking those who want to argue to refrain from doing so, I will gladly show you where that back button is located. If you have an issue with me personally, take it to the private messages. This needs to get back on topic and argument free before the fuzz comes in and has a hissy. Those are never pretty. Smile

So those of you who are familiar with the physical attributes with being pregnant or seem to think the same thing, feel free to kindly write a response here please and thanks! Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:56 pm

all kidding aside, I'm really glad we've made peace here

redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by redrider Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:01 pm

why even keep the subject alive? The question has been answered--it's obvious ED isn't pregnant, and any further discussion is pointless. In fact, it's downright rude to discuss that she looks like she is pregnant. I realize she'll never read this, but good manners dictate that it isn't nice to talk about other people like that.
redrider
redrider
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by sera Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 pm

redrider wrote:
Maybe you don't intend to spread rumors, but asking the question put the idea in people's heads, so it happened anyway. How would anyone here have firsthand knowledge? Do any of us know Emily personally?

Mm, I agree. It's all well and good to not want to spread rumours, but if you're going to do it all the same, then there's no use in even offering that disclaimer in the hopes that those who are against rumours will just be nice to you and carry on. It would be like saying you don't want to be racist, only then to proceed to post a racist comment and request that those who think you are being racist need not respond. That's a lot more serious, but the principle holds. By advising them to keep away, it's obvious that you knew that there would be people who would be unhappy with you for starting this topic, so I think the least we can do around here is think twice before posting about sensitive subjects. It may be disrespectful to Emily, but more importantly, it is disrespectful to the people who post here; something far more inconsiderate and problematic in my opinion.

You'll find that a lot of people have talked about this. There are mothers who believe Emily may look pregnant, and there are mothers who don't believe so. That shows that even those who have been pregnant are not pros when it comes to judging who is pregnant and who is not. They might know first hand what they look like when they're pregnant, but I don't think their knowledge holds enough weight in this instance to warrant a discussion that requests opinion specifically from women who have been pregnant. I'm sure there are lots of mothers who work for the tabloids, yet look at how accurate they are Wink
sera
sera
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:10 pm

I sincerely hope that this issue doesn't arise again; and I am only popping in here to say this because I believe we have gone over these type of things before and I thought we had agreed to keep peace.

TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY so please let us show respect all around.
And please let this thread just die in its course.

Thanks
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 am

You know I've had my share of moments where I snap at someone in thread over a topic that I feel strongly about, or where I broach a subject better left alone, but what surprises me here is both the degree of vitriol I sense in this thread and the rather presumptuous attitude some are taking. The ABY is a community of individuals joined together in their appreciation for, and yes, their fandom of, the show and it's cast and crew. Now we are individuals, and that means we have individual tastes, styles and opinions that should be tolerated, if not respected, most of the time. We are also a family and families sometimes disagree, sometimes quite vociferously, but in the end they are still a family. Let's avoid such intemperate statements as what we believe True Fans might say, or making crude comments about someone's panties being in a bunch, and I think when we start to make analogous comparisons with regard to racism and the topic isn't about racism, then it's time to invoke Godwin's Law.

Honestly, I'd expect this sort of behaviour at the BY, it's why I left that place. If you all can't disagree with one another civilly, and evidently you can't, then end the conversation. It's time a moderator LOCK this thread.

king RM

Godwin's Law, "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1." Has since come to include any divisive topic guaranteed to end civil discource
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 am

Thank you Turi and Robert for your comments. The (im) maturity of the participants in the conversation astound me. You do both remember you are adults, right? That being said, I am going to lock this topic as it has so deviated from the original topic into a contrived she said/she said convo, that I don't think it's doing any service continuing to be commented on.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3