Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a small little mention...

+8
DBCrazy
howie
dawnsfire
Nightowl
PIMP
THX1138
bugaboo628
RGPageantqueen
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

just a small little mention... - Page 4 Empty Re: just a small little mention...

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:00 am

Meegs82 wrote:Hmmm...how 'bout back to the topic? Wink Ella, what interview was it that you read and who was it that mentioned Emily and her veganism? I'd love to read it!

It was an interview with Chloe Jo Berman- I don't know if you know who she is, but she's the one who runs girliegirlarmy.com- and I don't remember how I found that interview, I think it was on GGA, but I don't remember how I found it... Let me look for it and I'll report back my findings.

But thats the only mention of Emily.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

just a small little mention... - Page 4 Empty Re: just a small little mention...

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:13 am

the link to the interview:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:08 am

Cool, thanks Ella. I remember seeing an online interview with Emily (I think it was for Jimmy Fallon's show) and she mentioned girliegirlarmy and how much she loved it. Kinda cool, they're mentioning each other.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:18 am

Yeah Chloe is really awesome! She's such an amazing person just like Emily! Smile I really respect all she does for what she's passionate about. Same with Emily. They are two people, I really respect.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4