Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a small little mention...

+8
DBCrazy
howie
dawnsfire
Nightowl
PIMP
THX1138
bugaboo628
RGPageantqueen
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

just a small little mention... - Page 2 Empty Re: just a small little mention...

Post by dawnsfire Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Nightowl wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:I suppose you could customize to suit your needs, Nightowl. Rob's tied into Bones and ED, hence the Thursday option. But hey, if Tuesday or Saturday work for you...

queen
It certainly would make mowing the lawn on Saturdays much more interesting. Very interesting.....
That it would. Where did you say you lived again? Laughing

queen

Ummm...that may have come out wrong... *cowers from G-Woman's glare*
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

just a small little mention... - Page 2 Empty Re: just a small little mention...

Post by Nightowl Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:I suppose you could customize to suit your needs, Nightowl. Rob's tied into Bones and ED, hence the Thursday option. But hey, if Tuesday or Saturday work for you...

queen
It certainly would make mowing the lawn on Saturdays much more interesting. Very interesting.....
That it would. Where did you say you lived again? Laughing

queen

Ummm...that may have come out wrong... *cowers from G-Woman's glare*
lol! No need to cower... I'm sure she woud be there selling tickets, or supplying a live feed to the world. Just keep in mind I live in Canada right now, and it's a little chilly here nowadays.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm

I love it when I am gone for a bit and stumble into these threads...I am thinking since all three of you guys live in colder climates that just maybe you should confine your nakedness to the summer months or in Nightowl's case..keep it indoors. Wink Razz
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:52 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:yeah, well I seem to not be doing so well myself... Look what you've done to me!!! Smile
Is that the collective "you", or are you pointing a finger solely at me? Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 pm

howie wrote:I love it when I am gone for a bit and stumble into these threads...I am thinking since all three of you guys live in colder climates that just maybe you should confine your nakedness to the summer months or in Nightowl's case..keep it indoors. Wink Razz
We're Canadian, we learn to live with the cold, and not to shrink from it. Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:59 pm

PIMP wrote:
howie wrote:I love it when I am gone for a bit and stumble into these threads...I am thinking since all three of you guys live in colder climates that just maybe you should confine your nakedness to the summer months or in Nightowl's case..keep it indoors. Wink Razz
We're Canadian, we learn to live with the cold, and not to shrink from it. Twisted Evil
Would it be too bad to say ... "I'll have to see it to believe it!" Embarassed
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:36 am

Perhaps then we should change the name of this thread to "A big huge mention"...^^^^
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:06 am

DBCrazy wrote:
PIMP wrote:
Would it be too bad to say ... "I'll have to see it to believe it!" Embarassed

it is if you say it to me! ^^
Dangerous. Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:07 am

Nightowl wrote:Perhaps then we should change the name of this thread to "A big huge mention"...^^^^
yeah, similar to the US mail motto...."we deliver, cum snow, frost, sleet or freezing temps, we're still up for the job......"
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:36 am

Man, now I'm so lost it ain't even funny. Don't mind the idiot girl running into walls.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:30 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Man, now I'm so lost it ain't even funny. Don't mind the idiot girl running into walls.

Innuendo confusion?
Maybe for better understanding, check my Self Help book, "How To Turn Any Conversation Dirty"
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:03 am

PIMP wrote:
Nightowl wrote:Perhaps then we should change the name of this thread to "A big huge mention"...^^^^
yeah, similar to the US mail motto...."we deliver, cum snow, frost, sleet or freezing temps, we're still up for the job......"
Sometimes... it's hard to deliver when it's frosty. Perseverence man...
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:20 am

Nightowl wrote:
PIMP wrote:
Or in my case., Perveserence....
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 am

PIMP wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
PIMP wrote:
HAha I thought of that...great minds....
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:48 am

I'm gone for a few days and you all have turned something as simple and as beautiful as Naked Thursdays into something unseemly. I mean really, cutting the lawn naked? That simply is not done. Acceptable naked activities include, but are not limited to, washing the car, washing windows, simonizing things (because the thought of simonizing anything naked is just hot), washing windows (got to get the backside too), using a power buffer to strip the floors (that's just obvious), and of course watching Bones/Emily.

It is not accpetable to cut grass while naked (flying debris *shudder*), cook bacon naked (again, *ouch*), or sit in vinyl seats naked (seat sweat *ewww*). Anything else you do naked is between you and your dry cleaner.

There's a program folks, time to get with it. Now about Naked Tuesdays...

king RM

I'm not wearing any pants right now.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 am

I only cooked bacon naked once. No one wanted to see my booboo. Good point on the lawn cutting. See, this is why your opinion is so greatly respected. What about naked housecleaning? And naked tuesdays...I'm already there.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 am

Nightowl wrote:I only cooked bacon naked once. No one wanted to see my booboo. Good point on the lawn cutting. See, this is why your opinion is so greatly respected. What about naked housecleaning? And naked tuesdays...I'm already there.
Naked housecleaning is a definite maybe, it really depends on the activity. For example, naked mopping is good, naked vacuuming is okay just be mindful of your hose, but anything involving harch chemicals you really don't want to do naked - it's best to rely on green cleaning supplies and then just get down on your knees and really put yourself into it. I'm sure you get the idea.

king RM

Naked any day of the week that ends in "y" works for me too.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 am

THX1138 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:I only cooked bacon naked once. No one wanted to see my booboo. Good point on the lawn cutting. See, this is why your opinion is so greatly respected. What about naked housecleaning? And naked tuesdays...I'm already there.
Naked housecleaning is a definite maybe, it really depends on the activity. For example, naked mopping is good, naked vacuuming is okay just be mindful of your hose, but anything involving harch chemicals you really don't want to do naked - it's best to rely on green cleaning supplies and then just get down on your knees and really put yourself into it. I'm sure you get the idea.

king RM

Who invented puritan modesty anyway. Damn puritans. Always getting in the way of my naked being.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:51 am

PIMP wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
PIMP wrote:
Does that make you a Pervect?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:44 pm

OMg. *slowly backs out*
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:01 pm

What? You never read Myth-Adventures Smile ?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 pm

dawnsfire wrote:What? You never read Myth-Adventures Smile ?

queen
What kind of Klahd would I be if I didn't read Myth-Adventures?

king RM

A Deveel made me do it!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
PIMP wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
PIMP wrote:
Does that make you a Pervect?

queen

we'll talk. Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 am

THX1138 wrote:

king RM

I agree with your last staement...and.....I refuse to have any sort of artificial restriction place upon me and my nakedness by anyone. Frying bacon naked? Just teaches you new dance steps. Vacuuming? just teaches you to be more careful around household appliances. working with harsh chemicals? Wear gloves,it still counts as naked, take your time, and be careful. If you do spill some on you, hopping onto the shower to rinse off is easy. Mowing the lawn? inspect the lawn for debris as you always should, wear boots(still counts as naked) , and make sure you have the back flap installed properly. On the lawnmower!!! jeeez! , or have the the catchbag installed. No, not that one, the one that catches the grass clippings. I will,NOT have restrictions placed upon my person regarding lack of apparel!!

Oh, ok, school zones. yeah, those I have to be careful around, but otherwise?
Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:52 am

this thread is disturbing on so many levels......
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next