Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

+13
bonesfan08
Turi ray of sunshine
queen bess
Cassiopeia
loserette
bcriet
DBCrazy
willgirl
Zeddie
southerngirl
RGPageantqueen
THX1138
mereva
17 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by bcriet Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:34 pm

THX1138 wrote:
bcriet wrote:Yes I get you lol I have the same dream of me and David, but then again I don't think it would work out. I'm 4'9" and he is 6'1"............be kind of difficult. LOL I would come to what like his wast. lol!
And you honestly don't see how that would work out for him? Rolling Eyes

Okay, I'm a bad, bad man. I'll stop now.

RM

LMAO yes you are very bad...........but that can also be a very good thing Laughing

LOL I think I need to stop too.
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by loserette Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Idk why but I feel the need to defend Em's boyfriend...:?: Yes, he is in 'It's always sunny...' He is also a writer for the show and a producer and he has a part in some of the epis. I have to say he is hi-la-ri-ous. He plays a priest who loses his job, becomes addicted to cocaine and ends up homeless. There is one scene where he is high, banging on two trashcans because he’s writing a musical. I was in tears when I saw that scene. I was laughing so hard. I love the show. I think he is actually kinda cute. And remember: beauty and hotness only goes so far… At the end of the day you want to be with someone who makes you laugh and that you can connect with. Cool

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:53 pm

loserette wrote:Idk why but I feel the need to defend Em's boyfriend...:?: Yes, he is in 'It's always sunny...' He is also a writer for the show and a producer and he has a part in some of the epis. I have to say he is hi-la-ri-ous. He plays a priest who loses his job, becomes addicted to cocaine and ends up homeless. There is one scene where he is high, banging on two trashcans because he’s writing a musical. I was in tears when I saw that scene. I was laughing so hard. I love the show. I think he is actually kinda cute. And remember: beauty and hotness only goes so far… At the end of the day you want to be with someone who makes you laugh and that you can connect with. Cool

I'' have to see this show and see what it is all about. And I do have to agree with you on being able to connect with someone and the laughing part is just a plus....but they also have to make you feel safe and comfortable too Smile

I so need a Booth Like a Star @ heaven
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Here are the pics Very Happy
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Ok, a) i feel a bit weird looking at pap snapped pics of Em cos it's her RL and she deserves some privacy, but then she did go to monte carlo...

b) AWWWWWWW!!! they are really sweet!! the one where she has her arm round his shoulder, too cute!!

c) yes he is a little pale.. lol!!

d) BUT he's tall enough for her (just) and in the pic where they are walking side on to the camera and you can see both their feet (WANT Em's shoes) his feet are HUGE!!! Wink
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:12 pm

I actually cannot get over how big his feet are... His shoes look slightly clown like... lol
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 pm

queen bess wrote:I actually cannot get over how big his feet are... His shoes look slightly clown like... lol

If you are refering to the second to last pic I think it just seems as if his feet were huge because the perspective is strange. What makes the shoe look so huge is the fact, that his other shoe is right behind it in the picture and it looks as if it was one shoe. No freak-feet I'd say... Laughing

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:51 pm

loserette wrote:
queen bess wrote:I actually cannot get over how big his feet are... His shoes look slightly clown like... lol

If you are refering to the second to last pic I think it just seems as if his feet were huge because the perspective is strange. What makes the shoe look so huge is the fact, that his other shoe is right behind it in the picture and it looks as if it was one shoe. No freak-feet I'd say... Laughing
THANK GOD!!! i was seriously worried that he had some kinda of genetic defect that gave him HUGE feet....

(also i am an idiot...lol)
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:56 pm

OMG BESS I am biting my lip I can’t laugh but you are too much Laughing
so funny lol!
I like her dress!!! Smile
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 pm

queen bess wrote:

(also i am an idiot...lol)

Don't worry. You are not an idiot. It does indeed look a bit strange...

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:45 pm

You know what they say big feet equals big socks equals big....... Other things;)
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:05 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:You know what they say big feet equals big socks equals big....... Other things;)
Which would explain a lot. I'd have commented earlier but I tripped over my size 14 feet getting here.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:You know what they say big feet equals big socks equals big....... Other things;)
Which would explain a lot. I'd have commented earlier but I tripped over my size 14 feet getting here.

RM

LMAO Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 am

THX1138 wrote:

RM
Lol! I logged on to Vent, but curiosity pulled me in here. I needed a good laugh about now!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:14 am

Oy Vey Robert!!! You put dangerous images in my head I can't stop myself... I'm legal now! ;D
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:26 am

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

RM
Lol! I logged on to Vent, but curiosity pulled me in here. I needed a good laugh about now!!
Well you know what they say, laughter is the best form of birth control.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:31 am

best form of birth control?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:best form of birth control?
Hey, it takes a little bit of confidence and some concentration for men to, um, get ready for the show as it were. You start laughing at the wrong moment and most guys deflate faster than a popped balloon. Notice I didn't say ALL guys.

RM

*rubs sore and aching feet* These shoes are pinching me, maybe I need to go up a size...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 am

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

RM

RM
No, I never knew that! And here I thought it was all that radiation I had as a child!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 am

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

RM

RM
No, I never knew that! And here I thought it was all that radiation I had as a child!!
Heh, trust me - nothing says "Moment Killer" like an inopportune laugh at the moment of the big reveal.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesfan08 Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 am

They look so cute in the pics. I'm glad she's happy. Very Happy
bonesfan08
bonesfan08

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:48 am

They do. I still don't think he's all that good looking, but then again, I'm not the one who has to kiss him... and "stuff"
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:53 am

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

RM

RM
Heh, trust me - nothing says "Moment Killer" like an inopportune laugh at the moment of the big reveal.

RM
So, now Robert, which is it? I mean, you say your size 14 shoes are killing your feet, but yet you seem to know all about the "Moment Killer"?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:56 am

bonesfan08 wrote:They look so cute in the pics. I'm glad she's happy. Very Happy
I think they look cute together too. Emily has a very sweet innocence about her that goes very well with a guy that looks so young himself.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 am

how old is he, does anyone know?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next