Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

+13
bonesfan08
Turi ray of sunshine
queen bess
Cassiopeia
loserette
bcriet
DBCrazy
willgirl
Zeddie
southerngirl
RGPageantqueen
THX1138
mereva
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 am

Post removed by author

Last edited by THX1138 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't feed the troll)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by THX1138 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 am

CanadianBones wrote:in the words of Stephanie Tanner 'how rude'.

I really don't understand why people have such issues with this guy. As long as she's happy who cares what her boyfriend looks like, obviously she's attracted (both looks/personality wise) to him or else they probably wouldn't be together. Like really how is this affecting your life.
Personally I like to think of him as a placeholder for me, which of course he is. My obsession with Em would otherwise be fruitless.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Oh Robert.... you're so adorable.... come here and let me pinch your cheeks.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:23 pm

I think he's rather cute...
Tan
Tan
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 841
Say What You Want : Always in the shit, just the depth that varies
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 pm

If her bf was impossibly handsome, Booth-like, if you will, all us ordinary guys would be doubly injured. First, she's taken, 2nd, she has an impossibly handsome bf and how could I compete?
At least this way all us normal and somewhat homely guys can still dream the dream. x]
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:02 pm

PIMP wrote:If her bf was impossibly handsome, Booth-like, if you will, all us ordinary guys would be doubly injured. First, she's taken, 2nd, she has an impossibly handsome bf and how could I compete?
At least this way all us normal and somewhat homely guys can still dream the dream. x]

she needs a booth-like boyfriend, she needs David but he's married, so i digress.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 pm

so, never having seen her bf, I decided to take a look. WTH?
He must have a great personality. Or maybe he's hung like a.....but I digress as well.....maybe we are too used to seeing her with DB. Anyone else just doesn't look like they fit as well.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:23 pm

PIMP wrote:so, never having seen her bf, I decided to take a look. WTH?
He must have a great personality. Or maybe he's hung like a.....but I digress as well.....maybe we are too used to seeing her with DB. Anyone else just doesn't look like they fit as well.

No... Her bf needs a different woman. I see DB's marriage like Will's on Glee, and if you never saw the show you won't know what I mean. Although the pregnancy was a real one... Don't ask.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:36 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:
PIMP wrote:so, never having seen her bf, I decided to take a look. WTH?

No... Her bf needs a different woman. I see DB's marriage like Will's on Glee, and if you never saw the show you won't know what I mean. Although the pregnancy was a real one... Don't ask.

I never saw the movie, and we watched the first couple epi's of the TV show Glee, but we're not gonna stick with it. Neither I nor the wife liked it much. we watched the first epi and I didn't pay attention much. We tried watching it last night, but about 10 minutes into it my wife said.."Nah"... and changed the channel. So yeah, no idea what you're talking about. ^^
hope school's going ok. =]
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:44 pm

Yeah he's like totally into one of the teachers at the school but he thinks his wife is pregnant with his son when all along it's a hysterical pregnancy and she isn't pregnant and she said to her friend that she can't tell him because the only thing thats keeping him there with her is the baby.

I was saying that it kind of makes me think of DB because I've felt like he's the same way, even though his wife really did have a baby, i feel thats the same thing running through her mind, the baby will save the marriage. If thats true, it won't happen, if it's not than it's not, but I don't think there's a whole lot of love between them anymore. I don't know though. So I'll stop before the fuzz catch me red handed and I gets in trouble
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:Yeah he's like totally into one of the teachers at the school but he thinks his wife is pregnant with his son when all along it's a hysterical pregnancy and she isn't pregnant and she said to her friend that she can't tell him because the only thing thats keeping him there with her is the baby.

I was saying that it kind of makes me think of DB because I've felt like he's the same way, even though his wife really did have a baby, i feel thats the same thing running through her mind, the baby will save the marriage. If thats true, it won't happen, if it's not than it's not, but I don't think there's a whole lot of love between them anymore. I don't know though. So I'll stop before the fuzz catch me red handed and I gets in trouble

OK, I see now. Having a baby to save a bad relationship is a selfish move and does no good, especially to the child . I haven't heard that DB's marriage was strained, but I don't much pay attention to that side of celebrity so its not surprising that I don't. ^^ Hey, ya never know, if he is free, and Emily takes a look at her BF then takes an objective look at DB....yeah, ya never know....x]

Guess you're sneaking on here during classtime? heehee....good girl.....=]
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Yeah he's like totally into one of the teachers at the school but he thinks his wife is pregnant with his son when all along it's a hysterical pregnancy and she isn't pregnant and she said to her friend that she can't tell him because the only thing thats keeping him there with her is the baby.

Razz Razz Razz you had to know this was coming sweetie

I know that is your point of view Ella; but if we could please be at least a bit respectful towards a marriage that we have NO insight on.
We can talk about ED’s boyfriend and say he isn’t as handsome but physical appearances don’t matter much.

I know it’s just a silly theory but we just have to learn to respect human relationships; whether the people we are talking about know we exist or not
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 am

PIMP wrote:If her bf was impossibly handsome, Booth-like, if you will, all us ordinary guys would be doubly injured. First, she's taken, 2nd, she has an impossibly handsome bf and how could I compete?
Dream hell, I'm plottin Pimp. Plottin' and plannin' and biding my time, oh yes. She will be mine, my precioussssssss...okay, that even creeped me out a little bit. Still, the sentiment is there.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 am

THX1138 wrote:
Dream hell, I'm plottin Pimp. Plottin' and plannin' and biding my time, oh yes. She will be mine, my precioussssssss...okay, that even creeped me out a little bit. Still, the sentiment is there.

king RM

I'm gonna rat you out to your girlfriend. You better hope Emily's a tough chick. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:59 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

I'm gonna rat you out to your girlfriend. You better hope Emily's a tough chick. Smile
You know? I don't know why but I get the feeling she can handle herself. Anyway I'm fully prepared to be ratted out - got my case for plausible deniability all ready, fake ID's, the works. Smile

king RM

Semper Paratus!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:21 am

Ok I don't know Latin, but whatever... You best hope she never finds you and your new woman, you may never get to have fun go rounds with her, if you know what I mean.

I just saw the first minute of tonights episode and I'm already grossed out... I forced myself to stop.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:58 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Ok I don't know Latin, but whatever... You best hope she never finds you and your new woman, you may never get to have fun go rounds with her, if you know what I mean.

I just saw the first minute of tonights episode and I'm already grossed out... I forced myself to stop.
I thought it was a great episode. We were eating supper at the time we watched it. All I could do was laugh. Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:05 am

Spoiler:
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
Spoiler:
The gross stuff on that show (as well as NCIS, CSI, Supernatural, etc>)I take as cartoonish. Its not really real to me, it doesn't affect my appetite or make me want to hurl. I just feel like saying "WOW, GNARLY" like Jeff Spicoli(Sean Penn) did in Fast Times At Ridgemont High when they were looking at dead bodies.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:53 am

haha, you're so weird. Blood makes me hurl. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:17 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:haha, you're so weird. Blood makes me hurl. Smile
Blood isn't that bad, in fact it doesn't even make my top ten anymore. My number one is putrefying flesh - the smells of putrescine and cadaverine make me want to hurl. I swear, you walk in on one dead body...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 am

THX1138 wrote:
Blood isn't that bad, in fact it doesn't even make my top ten anymore. My number one is putrefying flesh - the smells of putrescine and cadaverine make me want to hurl. I swear, you walk in on one dead body...

king RM

Should I ask?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:22 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Should I ask?
Meh, it's no big deal. I was 17, doing volunteer work at a convelescent home for seniors and one of my jobs was to deliver mail to the residents. Well I went into one room where this guy was supposed to be recovering from surgery, and when I set his mail down on his night stand I noticed his eyes were open but he wasn't blinking. Then I got a whiff of the room. Senior centers designed for convalescence have this sour smell, like a hospital only with undertones of human waste and cleaning chemicals, but this was different. They said that because the heat was turned up in his room and he had a humidifier running, that it accelerated the rate of decomp. He still looked normal but man the smell was bad. Like death bad. I'll never forget that smell. Also I've pretty much decided no one I know is going into a nursing home, not after that.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:18 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Should I ask?
Meh, it's no big deal. I was 17, doing volunteer work at a convelescent home for seniors and one of my jobs was to deliver mail to the residents. Well I went into one room where this guy was supposed to be recovering from surgery, and when I set his mail down on his night stand I noticed his eyes were open but he wasn't blinking. Then I got a whiff of the room. Senior centers designed for convalescence have this sour smell, like a hospital only with undertones of human waste and cleaning chemicals, but this was different. They said that because the heat was turned up in his room and he had a humidifier running, that it accelerated the rate of decomp. He still looked normal but man the smell was bad. Like death bad. I'll never forget that smell. Also I've pretty much decided no one I know is going into a nursing home, not after that.

king RM

See why you need kids? So you can have grandkids you can tell these stories too and they'll look at you and say grandpa you're senile and you can take a drag of your pipe and yes, yes I am. It's a satisfying life....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:44 pm

oh yeah, kids and pets harden your senses to a lot of gross stuff. I was always the one that had to clean up vomit from kids and animals. I was the one that had to shovel run over cats and other various road kill off the road in front of our house. I was the one that had to dig up our septic pipes when the system backed up(couldn't afford a plumber then) to get that mysterious blockage out. who knew so many kids toys of various shapes and sizes could collect there? I did learn you always keep your mouth closed when working at that sort of thing though, when the pipe I was wrenching at to get apart parted suddenly and flung its contents directly into my mouth and down my throat. that taste sensation stays with you a while, let me tell you!!

So ya, a little gross stuff on a TV show doesn't faze me too much.
However, Rob, what you walked into would have weirded me out big time for a long time. ^^
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next