Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

+13
bonesfan08
Turi ray of sunshine
queen bess
Cassiopeia
loserette
bcriet
DBCrazy
willgirl
Zeddie
southerngirl
RGPageantqueen
THX1138
mereva
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo - Page 6 Empty Re: Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 am

PIMP wrote:oh yeah, kids and pets harden your senses to a lot of gross stuff. I was always the one that had to clean up vomit from kids and animals. I was the one that had to shovel run over cats and other various road kill off the road in front of our house. I was the one that had to dig up our septic pipes when the system backed up(couldn't afford a plumber then) to get that mysterious blockage out. who knew so many kids toys of various shapes and sizes could collect there? I did learn you always keep your mouth closed when working at that sort of thing though, when the pipe I was wrenching at to get apart parted suddenly and flung its contents directly into my mouth and down my throat. that taste sensation stays with you a while, let me tell you!!
Okay, no way in hell I'm eating a brownie anytime soon, and if it's got walnuts in it I'll probably hurl. Thanks for the imagery there Pimp Laughing

So ya, a little gross stuff on a TV show doesn't faze me too much.
However, Rob, what you walked into would have weirded me out big time for a long time. ^^
Yeah, gross stuff on TV doesn't faze me too much although I will say the sliding skin was just nasty - I had an urge to push it back into place.

Honestly I think the thing that bothered me most about the dead gentleman was how not wierded out by it I was. I had four more rooms to visit before I was done and the nurses station was on the way so I dropped off mail before reporting him. The nurses freaked out, one of them came back and insisted I had to sit down in the solarium and 'talk' about what I'd seen. The staff shrink came out to talk to me, everyone was worried I'd be scarred for life and the thing that really bothered me was how not bothered by it all I was at the time. Of course the nightmares I had for the next couple of months took care of that, but at the time I was totally cool.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo - Page 6 Empty Re: Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:15 am

It explains who you are today, ya old coot. lol. Now I'll never be able to set foot in the nursing home we volunteer at for fear of walking in on someone dying... EW! Thanks Rob.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 am

Hey, I live to serve. Laughing

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:45 am

THX1138 wrote:Hey, I live to serve. Laughing

king RM
riiiight sure you do.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6