Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Not to Wear...

+6
Lo
CanadianBones
THX1138
DBCrazy
i_heart_bones
RGPageantqueen
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Not to Wear... - Page 2 Empty Re: What Not to Wear...

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 6:24 am

I still don't get the famous Lost In Space quote... Damn my young age...

DB, I'm sure if it gets too to be too much there's always PM's... Smile

You don't let us get to crazy now, ya hear?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 6:35 am

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I can see that I'm going to have to watch what I say around you two!! You do know that we have some pretty young ones 'round these parts, don't you?

Actually if you think about it, this is all your fault! Wink

RM
I know, that's why I stepped in again!

Heh, well if there's nothing else I've learned from a life in corporate America it's that assessment of blame is the most important thing. So now that that's all settled who wants pie?

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 6:38 am

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:I can see that I'm going to have to watch what I say around you two!! You do know that we have some pretty young ones 'round these parts, don't you?

Actually if you think about it, this is all your fault! Wink

RM
I know, that's why I stepped in again!

Heh, well if there's nothing else I've learned from a life in corporate America it's that assessment of blame is the most important thing. So now that that's all settled who wants pie?

RM

OMG! I just had an American Pie moment...... sweeeeeeet Apple Pie! Razz
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 6:48 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Hehe, Yep, just pretend till then... shhhh our little secret....

I'm an evil yet, very sweet, lovable, flexible, girl...

gotta love me!

Hehe. You know, there's absolutely nothing I can say in response to that, that won't end up digging me in deeper. So I guess what I'm saying is, anyone got a shovel?

RGPageantqueen wrote:I still don't get the famous Lost In Space quote... Damn my young age...

The Lost In Space quote refers to a common scene, shown at least once per episode, where young Will Robinson would be on the precipice of doing something monumentally stupid and the Robot would flail his arms around, roving about in circles and say "Danger Will Robinson, Danger". It's become a sort of kitschy pop-culture reference to indicate a train of thought or course of action that, despite seeming like a good idea at the time, will eventually result in total disaster, possibly involving giant space vegetables (worst.episode.ever).

Oh, and don't worry over youth, all things come in time. Wow, now that's a loaded statement. (Danger Will Robinson!!! Danger!!! see, like that.)

RM

Yes, I'd like to book the one way straight to hell...no, no layover in purgatory, I'm going to hell.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 6:53 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:Hehe, Yep, just pretend till then... shhhh our little secret....

I'm an evil yet, very sweet, lovable, flexible, girl...

gotta love me!

Hehe. You know, there's absolutely nothing I can say in response to that, that won't end up digging me in deeper. So I guess what I'm saying is, anyone got a shovel?

::hands you a shovel:: By golly Fred, I think we've entered a whole new level. Very Happy

RGPageantqueen wrote:I still don't get the famous Lost In Space quote... Damn my young age...

The Lost In Space quote refers to a common scene, shown at least once per episode, where young Will Robinson would be on the precipice of doing something monumentally stupid and the Robot would flail his arms around, roving about in circles and say "Danger Will Robinson, Danger". It's become a sort of kitschy pop-culture reference to indicate a train of thought or course of action that, despite seeming like a good idea at the time, will eventually result in total disaster, possibly involving giant space vegetables (worst.episode.ever).

Oh, and don't worry over youth, all things come in time. Wow, now that's a loaded statement. (Danger Will Robinson!!! Danger!!! see, like that.)

RM

Yes, I'd like to book the one way straight to hell...no, no layover in purgatory, I'm going to hell.

Is there an open see next to you? Hell isn't Sooo bad is it.... It's where all the cool people are.... Smile I mean Hitler and Stalin have their own ring of hell so no need to worry about them ruining our fun, otherwise I expect it to be one never ending party....

I'll bring the booze!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 7:35 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Yes, I'd like to book the one way straight to hell...no, no layover in purgatory, I'm going to hell.

Is there an open see next to you? Hell isn't Sooo bad is it.... It's where all the cool people are.... Smile I mean Hitler and Stalin have their own ring of hell so no need to worry about them ruining our fun, otherwise I expect it to be one never ending party....

I'll bring the booze!

Oh you know the crowd is first rate, half of Hollywood and most of Washington will be there, talk about your party town. So I'll make sure to book us first class, and I've got an in with the owner, oh, did I neglect to mention I'm an agent of Satan? Yeah, well, you know how it is, student loans and all that. Anyway the pay is good, the benefits package is first rate and my duties are mostly ceremonial, so I can get us a condo overlooking the lake of fire with a semi-private beach.

Now when it comes to the booze I prefer 8 year old cask bourbon, 12 year old or better single malt scotch, and triple filtered vodka. I've learned in life that it never pays to skimp on the booze - with age, wisdom. Wink

RM

Yes, make that two first class seats on Ghenna Express. Name of Modean. Oh, and the employee discount please.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu May 21, 2009 8:00 am

WWTW is for people who wear absolutely horrid clothes like tapered pants and other things that don't match / fit / or are just too skanky.

Perhaps some of Emily's dress choices perhaps aren't the best, but if she thinks she looks awesome then, go Emily. Overall I think she looks great and love her style!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu May 21, 2009 8:25 am

i can see your point. but it's kind of hard to judge a style. we all have our different perceptions of what looks good. It changes with your age and your experiences, etc..

It's most certainly not my style and I think that's why I may agree with you.

I watch what not to wear, but i have to say they get it wrong many times, I really only agree with them if they are trying to give advice for work attire. I mean the only reason I see for forcing someone to change their style would be if they were not dressing their age.

But that is my opinion.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 8:53 am

Lo wrote:i can see your point. but it's kind of hard to judge a style. we all have our different perceptions of what looks good. It changes with your age and your experiences, etc..

Yeah but that dress, I gotta agree with Robert, it looks like a potato sack, I'm sorry, And i would tell her too, I'd be like "Em, sweetie (ala Angela there), that dress makes you look frumpy. You're so beautiful wear something less dull and boring... It's an icky dress.

It's most certainly not my style and I think that's why I may agree with you.

I watch what not to wear, but i have to say they get it wrong many times, I really only agree with them if they are trying to give advice for work attire. I mean the only reason I see for forcing someone to change their style would be if they were not dressing their age.

But that is my opinion.

Like I said I've seen few episodes, I've agreed with some of them. I think the only reason you should advise someone to change their style is if they literally can't put an outfit together to save their life or they wear something loud or too babyish, I remember an episode wear the lady literally had a closet full of pooh bear clothes. And I think after the age of five you need to put pooh bear to rest. He's cute and all, but you don't need to wear him all over your clothes.

I think with Emily it's a hit or miss kind of deal. Sometimes she comes out to these events and she looks absolutely stunning, her hair looks good, her make up is nicely done and she has a pretty outfit on and she can make any mans heart stop. Hell, I think she could turn women lesbian.... Wink

But then she comes out and you're like whoa Emily, honey, go back and change your clothes.

But she's so beautiful. She truly is. Smile And I mean that inside and out.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 8:55 am

CanadianBones wrote:WWTW is for people who wear absolutely horrid clothes like tapered pants and other things that don't match / fit / or are just too skanky.

Perhaps some of Emily's dress choices perhaps aren't the best, but if she thinks she looks awesome then, go Emily. Overall I think she looks great and love her style!!

Please don't get me wrong, I know Emily is beautiful. But sometimes you really need someone or two or three other people to look at you and say yeah thats hot or no don't even come out of the bathroom looking like that. In this case, I would have marched her butt back to the bathroom and said try again... Like I said, it's hit and miss with her.

I take it she doesn't have a stylist?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 9:38 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:WWTW is for people who wear absolutely horrid clothes like tapered pants and other things that don't match / fit / or are just too skanky.

Please don't get me wrong, I know Emily is beautiful. But sometimes you really need someone or two or three other people to look at you and say yeah thats hot or no don't even come out of the bathroom looking like that. In this case, I would have marched her butt back to the bathroom and said try again... Like I said, it's hit and miss with her.

Well I know for photo shoots they always have a stylist on hand, and I'd assume for big events Em uses a stylist because if you compare her appearances at the Golden Globe to say, her showing up at the premier for Serious Moonlight, it's like night and day. She, personally, looks amazing at both of them, in fact I actually like her hair better at the premier, but the dress she wears for the Golden Globes is exactly what she should be wearing, the one for the premier is just too school-marmish IMO.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Serious Moonlight
Golden Globes

What gets me is when you look at the second dress, the neckline is perfect, the back, if you coudl see it, is perfect, the cut and drape works well, it's a modified A-line with a tailored bodice, it just works for her. The other one is nice enough, but there's too much of it. If she's keeping that neckline I'd lose the sleeves and lower the back, otherwise get creative, it's just too shapeless and she's far too attractive to hide in her body in that. Again, just my opinion.

Robert Modean

Okay, it's official. I'll just turn in my Man Card on the way out.l
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 9:44 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:

Well I know for photo shoots they always have a stylist on hand, and I'd assume for big events Em uses a stylist because if you compare her appearances at the Golden Globe to say, her showing up at the premier for Serious Moonlight, it's like night and day. She, personally, looks amazing at both of them, in fact I actually like her hair better at the premier, but the dress she wears for the Golden Globes is exactly what she should be wearing, the one for the premier is just too school-marmish IMO.

Serious Moonlight
Golden Globes

What gets me is when you look at the second dress, the neckline is perfect, the back, if you coudl see it, is perfect, the cut and drape works well, it's a modified A-line with a tailored bodice, it just works for her. The other one is nice enough, but there's too much of it. If she's keeping that neckline I'd lose the sleeves and lower the back, otherwise get creative, it's just too shapeless and she's far too attractive to hide in her body in that. Again, just my opinion.

Robert Modean

Okay, it's official. I'll just turn in my Man Card on the way out.l

I just have to say that I love you. You crack me up! I agree with you 100% the sleeve with the high neckline while conservative, she doesn't need to hide behind what looks like her boyfriends flannel shirt (assuming he wears flannel). That second one, yes is beautiful. But this was the upfronts. I think thats almost equal to the golden globes as far as dressing goes. I mean she's representing her show, she's representing Fox and she looks like she should be wearing support hose.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 9:44 am

and orthopedic shoes
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 10:13 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
I just have to say that I love you. You crack me up! I agree with you 100% the sleeve with the high neckline while conservative, she doesn't need to hide behind what looks like her boyfriends flannel shirt (assuming he wears flannel). That second one, yes is beautiful. But this was the upfronts. I think thats almost equal to the golden globes as far as dressing goes. I mean she's representing her show, she's representing Fox and she looks like she should be wearing support hose.

Well what can I say, that's just all part of my charm. See the way it normally works is the more I make a woman laugh, the less oxygen they have for critical reasoning skills, the more their judgement's impaired, and thus the better my odds.

Seriously though, it's not that I didn't like the blue dress but you nailed it - what the hell was up with that top? And at the Upfronts, well, compare and contrast with the Genesis Awards:

Genesis Awards Back
Genesis Awards Front

That's the kind of dress she should be wearing, you even nailed the color in a previous post, orange, it simply looks great on her.

Robert Modean

Oh, and that bit about support hose and orthapedic shoes, ouch. It's funny, she's such a beautiful woman, I mean statuesque, flawless skin, gorgeous figure, and yet she can go from sex kitten to bible school teacher in under 60 seconds. I don't get that.

RM

Seriously, they're staying attached. The card you can keep but my testicles go with me.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 10:26 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:

Well what can I say, that's just all part of my charm. See the way it normally works is the more I make a woman laugh, the less oxygen they have for critical reasoning skills, the more their judgement's impaired, and thus the better my odds.

Seriously though, it's not that I didn't like the blue dress but you nailed it - what the hell was up with that top? And at the Upfronts, well, compare and contrast with the Genesis Awards:

Genesis Awards Back
Genesis Awards Front

That's the kind of dress she should be wearing, you even nailed the color in a previous post, orange, it simply looks great on her.

Robert Modean

Oh, and that bit about support hose and orthapedic shoes, ouch. It's funny, she's such a beautiful woman, I mean statuesque, flawless skin, gorgeous figure, and yet she can go from sex kitten to bible school teacher in under 60 seconds. I don't get that.

RM

Seriously, they're staying attached. The card you can keep but my testicles go with me.

That dress is simply fantastic. the orange makes her skin glow and look like she is tanned. the low back shows her gorgeous back. Her hair looks beautiful. I laughed at the bible school teacher. I swear an outfit makes the person. She's soooo freaking beautiful but that potato sack dress needs to be burned. I'm sorry.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 10:59 am

RGPageantqueen wrote: That dress is simply fantastic. the orange makes her skin glow and look like she is tanned. the low back shows her gorgeous back. Her hair looks beautiful. I laughed at the bible school teacher. I swear an outfit makes the person. She's soooo freaking beautiful but that potato sack dress needs to be burned. I'm sorry.

An outfit can make a person, absolutely, and you're absolutely right, the color does do wonders for her skin tone, and I love both the expanse of skin at her back and the way the collar shows off her slender neck - Em has one of the most beautiful necks on any actress I've ever seen, long, slender, elegant. Every dress of hers should accentuate her neck. The only thing I'd change on that outfit would be to get rid of the black heels, they're totally non-descript, nothing wrong with them but nothing right either. Instead she should have gone with something more like a burnt orange open toed sandles, or something lighter, strappier, more elegant.

RM

I should quit now while I've got a shred of manhood left.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 11:56 am

to steal your last shred of manhood, What color shoes do you suggest she wear? I think Orange would be too much.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 12:42 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:to steal your last shred of manhood, What color shoes do you suggest she wear? I think Orange would be too much.

*sigh* It seems I can deny you nothing. Now if you don't like the burnt orange you can always fall back to burnished gold or bronze, maybe in snakeskin or eelskin, her accessories are metalic gold and burnished gold or bronze snakeskin would accent them perfectly. Even better if she replaces the yellow gold accessories with rose gold, warmer looking too. I still lean toward anything with an open toe, with sandals being the best choice overall. Now I know you don't like the burnt orange, but tell me these wouldn't work:

I'm thinking these look a lot better with that dress than plan black heels, of course I'd probably dye them even darker.

Robert Modean

Okay, that's my last shred of manhood. I'm just going to put them right here in this jar and I'll ship 'em back to the manufacturer tomorrow.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 21, 2009 2:11 pm

I think that we need to submit this thread to Fox and see if we can get you two a runway / fashion reality show! By then though, RG might have a lower register than THX!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 2:35 pm

DBCrazy wrote:I think that we need to submit this thread to Fox and see if we can get you two a runway / fashion reality show! By then though, RG might have a lower register than THX!

You know I'm down with that as long as we can keep Tyra off the set. I swear that woman so much as smells a new fashion related show and she's all over it. Oh, and I resemble that remark!

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 2:44 pm

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:to steal your last shred of manhood, What color shoes do you suggest she wear? I think Orange would be too much.

*sigh* It seems I can deny you nothing. Now if you don't like the burnt orange you can always fall back to burnished gold or bronze, maybe in snakeskin or eelskin, her accessories are metalic gold and burnished gold or bronze snakeskin would accent them perfectly. Even better if she replaces the yellow gold accessories with rose gold, warmer looking too. I still lean toward anything with an open toe, with sandals being the best choice overall. Now I know you don't like the burnt orange, but tell me these wouldn't work:

I'm thinking these look a lot better with that dress than plan black heels, of course I'd probably dye them even darker.

Robert Modean

Okay, that's my last shred of manhood. I'm just going to put them right here in this jar and I'll ship 'em back to the manufacturer tomorrow.

You can deny me if you have the will power, which I see you do not.... Am i that powerful over you? muahahaha... Very Happy

She can't have snakeskin or eelskin unless it's faux because of her veganism... Silly Vegan dicks are for chicks... jk...

I do however, Love the shoes/shoe you picked out! It's not the same bright gold orange as the dress but it's still color and it's open toe, which i personally prefer to closed toe.

What size dress do you think she is? her pant size is an 8, BTW.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 21, 2009 3:45 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:You can deny me if you have the will power, which I see you do not.... Am i that powerful over you? muahahaha... Very Happy

Yeah, what can I say. I have the will power to deny you but then this random thought pops into my head, flexible, next thing I know *poof* will power gone.

She can't have snakeskin or eel skin unless it's faux because of her veganism... Silly Vegan dicks are for chicks... jk...

Yeah, I was thinking faux snake or eel, but I'm not sure Jimmy Choos come in faux anything. All I know is when I pay the credit card bill for my gf they cost enough that something damn well better have died in the process of making those shoes.

I do however, Love the shoes/shoe you picked out! It's not the same bright gold orange as the dress but it's still color and it's open toe, which i personally prefer to closed toe.

Ty, Ty, I have been trained well in the art of fashion. I wanted something that wasn't as bright as the dress, you need some contrast or you run the risk of looking like a crayola crayon, but black just doesn't work IMO. Actually fashion is one of the few things I can credit my ex for teaching me. Prior to her my idea of fashion consisted of clean levis and a fresh flannel shirt.

Pant size 8? Not surprisingly I think she looks like a size 8, in fact I'd say she's a perfect size 8. Also she's 5'9", so I'd guess, random, her shoe size is a 9

RM

Last edited by THX1138 on Thu May 21, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meh, I screwed up.)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri May 22, 2009 3:25 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:You can deny me if you have the will power, which I see you do not.... Am i that powerful over you? muahahaha... Very Happy

Yeah, what can I say. I have the will power to deny you but then this random thought pops into my head, flexible, next thing I know *poof* will power gone.

Well, I do try hard on my splits Wink Thank god for dance and gymnastics, huh?

She can't have snakeskin or eel skin unless it's faux because of her veganism... Silly Vegan dicks are for chicks... jk...

Yeah, I was thinking faux snake or eel, but I'm not sure Jimmy Choos come in faux anything. All I know is when I pay the credit card bill for my gf they cost enough that something damn well better have died in the process of making those shoes.

Ty, Ty, I have been trained well in the art of fashion. I wanted something that wasn't as bright as the dress, you need some contrast or you run the risk of looking like a crayola crayon, but black just doesn't work IMO. Actually fashion is one of the few things I can credit my ex for teaching me. Prior to her my idea of fashion consisted of clean levis and a fresh flannel shirt.[/quote]

That sounds like a very southern thing to wear, are you a fan of straw cowboy hats?

Pant size 8? Not surprisingly I think she looks like a size 8, in fact I'd say she's a perfect size 8. Also she's 5'9", so I'd guess, random, her shoe size is a 9

RM[/quote]

How did you get size 9 shoes out of the fact that she wears a size 8 pants, which she said she wore on the view. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri May 22, 2009 6:36 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Yeah, what can I say. I have the will power to deny you but then this random thought pops into my head, flexible, next thing I know *poof* will power gone.

Well, I do try hard on my splits Wink Thank god for dance and gymnastics, huh?

Splits? *urk* Must...purge...impure...thou-ah what's the point. Splits and gymnastics you say? Well thank God indeed. You know suddenly the words floor exercise have a whole new connotation.

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Ty, Ty, I have been trained well in the art of fashion. I wanted something that wasn't as bright as the dress, you need some contrast or you run the risk of looking like a crayola crayon, but black just doesn't work IMO. Actually fashion is one of the few things I can credit my ex for teaching me. Prior to her my idea of fashion consisted of clean levis and a fresh flannel shirt.

That sounds like a very southern thing to wear, are you a fan of straw cowboy hats?

Well it should sound southern, I'm a southern boy even if I am here in Misery. Yep, I have a good straw cowboy hat for when I'm actually working outside. I have a little land I play on, do the odd bit of fencing, keep a couple of horses, that sort of thing. It's broke in really nice too, I used to wear it all the time but the gf thinks I look goofy wearing in when I cut grass, and since I don't run cattle anymore there's no need to put up more than a few hundred bales each summer, so it's lucky to get worn at all now.

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Pant size 8? Not surprisingly I think she looks like a size 8, in fact I'd say she's a perfect size 8. Also she's 5'9", so I'd guess, random, her shoe size is a 9

RM

How did you get size 9 shoes out of the fact that she wears a size 8 pants, which she said she wore on the view. Smile

Well actually I based it on three things, her body type, her height, and then looking at the shoes in that one picture I did a rough approximation added in the fact that my gf is about her size, and then came to a logical, well reasoned conclusion. That and size 9 is the most common size for women's shoes, so I basically guessed.

Robert Modean

Flexible, Splits, Dance and Gymnastics? Yep, definitely going to hell. Good thing I already booked the flight.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Fri May 22, 2009 10:45 am

Apparently we're no longer talking about Emily, but just wanted to ring in on the original topic. I think ED wears very flattering clothes for her. Also, she has a very classic style to compliment her classic features and coloring, so I think it works very well.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next