Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Reruns scheduled for Summer on Fox.beginning June 4..

3 posters

:: News

Go down

Bones Reruns scheduled for Summer on Fox.beginning June 4.. Empty Bones Reruns scheduled for Summer on Fox.beginning June 4..

Post by suzyquzy Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:37 am

04.09.09 - 02:27 PM]
"BONES," "LIE TO ME" TO GET SUMMER SLOTS
By The Futon Critic Staff (TFC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- In a positive sign that they'll be on the network's fall schedule, FOX will carry repeats of both "Bones" and "Lie to Me" on its summer lineup.

Network sources have confirmed repeats of "House" and "Lie to Me" will take over Monday nights at 8:00/7:00c and 9:00/8:00c, respectively, beginning May 25.

"Bones" repeats then will air Thursdays at 8:00/7:00c starting June 4 as a lead in to the new season of "So You Think You Can Dance" at 9:00/8:00c.

The news nearly completes the network's summer schedule announced earlier this week (read the story).

Assuming Sundays will remain home to its animated comedies, the only missing piece of the puzzle is Tuesdays nights from the conclusion of "American Idol" (May 19) to the MLB All-Star Game (July 14).
suzyquzy
suzyquzy
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Bones Reruns scheduled for Summer on Fox.beginning June 4.. Empty Re: Bones Reruns scheduled for Summer on Fox.beginning June 4..

Post by Shakari Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:47 am

SWEET! And all starting on my BURFDAY! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks, Fox!
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Bones Reruns scheduled for Summer on Fox.beginning June 4.. Empty Re: Bones Reruns scheduled for Summer on Fox.beginning June 4..

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:40 am

I know it's too early to tell, but could this be considered a sign that, oh, I don't know...we'll get to stay on Thursdays come fall? I won't hold my breath, but it would be nice if we could be on the same night for more than a few months.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum