Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 5 Reruns on TV anywhere?

2 posters

:: News

Go down

Season 5 Reruns on TV anywhere? Empty Season 5 Reruns on TV anywhere?

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knew if they air reruns of season 5 (the whole season in order) anywhere? I know TNT has the older seasons running, and it seems like occassionally they actually have a season 5 episode? I will buy it on DVD the moment it comes out Wink But I don't think I can wait that long! I foolishly erased all the episodes I've already watched instead of saving them on my DVR until the DVD's are out.... so I'm trying to record them all when they rerun just till the DVD's come out.

I actually became addicted to this show this past fall... I caught 1 or 2 episodes before that, but never followed the show until I caught some consistent reruns on TNT. (Maybe because they moved it around in the schedule on FOX so much in the early seasons, from what I've been reading. There are probably lots of fans like me who stumbled onto it late... I pretty much DVR shows and "catch up" when I can) So I immediately bought season 1 and 2 on DVD, then season 3 and 4 were quick to follow since this show is so GOOD. Writing and acting is so great... not too many shows on tv that can combine such dark humor, romance and hilarious wit. Totally makes you laugh out loud constantly, leaves you with "awwww" moments all the time too, makes you "cheer" for the good guy who does what's right, draws you into the tender moments b/n the two leads (B/B) as well as those b/n the other friends/characters... and CERTAINLY pulls you into the romantic relationship/connection b/n B/B that is at the center of it all.

I'm preaching to the choir, going on about why I love this show HERE! Smile I was glad to stumble across this forum and decided to stop "lurking" after watching the 100th (woo hoo!) episode. So if anyone knows where I can get my fix of season 5 reruns???? Thanks
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Season 5 Reruns on TV anywhere? Empty Re: Season 5 Reruns on TV anywhere?

Post by Murphs93 Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:04 am

Well there's the beauty of the internet...I don't know how strict this forum is in pointing out online streaming? Please someone tell me off if I'm not allowed to say! But what I did is just typed in the name of the episode followed by megavideo on google and you'll get pleanty of links. There is a couple of good websites too but I don't know if I'm allowed to say...?? PM me? It's not the same as watching it on a big flatscreen but I hoped that helped Smile

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down