Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside! - Page 3 Empty Re: Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:17 am

Kiki...omg...that was so hot! I'm definitely needing a cold shower right about now! That was just....simply awesome! Now that they're finally back to the room, they can take their clothes off...right???

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside! - Page 3 Empty Re: Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 am

Hmmm... am I ready to throw in B&B's clothes?? Girl, you have successfully completed any challenge I may have had a miniscule part in!! 4 chapters of magnificent, burning-hot smut is one thing... but 4 chapters of CLOTHED, magnificent, burning-hot smut is in a league of its own!! I bow down to the Queen!
Now, where's hubby? Oh yeah, watching some damn football game............

space
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

Did the recent photo layout inspire the last chapter and hopefully more to come. Very, Very hot and with all their clothes on, but now you have to give in and gives us more, soon.

otismotis
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 am

Ahhh, kiki, that was so freakin' HOT! I totally loved every bit! My favorite lines (not that it was easy to pick):

>>eyes closing as he willed his heart rate to slow to less cardiac arrest inducing levels<< hehe, poor guy
>>She couldn’t really blame him. There couldn’t be much blood left in his brain.<< yeah, we all know WHERE it's centered, don't we?
>>Their rooms were on level eight. Oh God<< again, poor guy!
>>It was all going to be over, she would have him finished before he even made it to their floor. << lol, I lost count of how many times I felt sorry for him.

Totally amazing, you are so good at this! So there's another chapter? hmmm? There just has to be, you HAVE to give us a chapter of the action once they get to her room. Pretty please? with whipped cream and a cherry on top?

redrider6612
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:21 am

Ohmigod! You guys are so unbelievably great! Hee hee! Beagle, a2b, bgwg, fab, cheese, miller, bonbon, tozika, nane, grandma, space, otis and red...I love you all! Wow, your lovely reviews played such an enormous part in the continuation of this...I can't even tell you! Aw, you're the best! And, of course, thank you to all who took the time to read. Hope it was ok for you!

Same song as the inspiration! I am getting terrified of this...I get so uncomfortable writing smut!! Lol, how much would you all kill me if I just left it here?! Coz I'm sorely tempted! Blushing like an eejet here!

Because the night belongs to lovers,
Because the night belongs to us

She could smell him, hear him, feel him behind her, breathing hard as she fumbled to find her hotel key. Her gentle, half-apologetic giggles seemed to fuel his anxiousness and she caught the sound of a barely smothered groan rattling through him as the tinkling noise of the key chain falling from her shaking fingers back into the confines of her bag crashed through the air.

Had he been less of a gentleman, she would have expected him to wrench the infuriatingly full handbag off her. She half wished he would.

The breath stuttered out of her as she felt him press himself up against her back, allowing her to feel every hardened inch of him. Time seemed to freeze momentarily as the two stood suspended, listening to the crescendo of their heartbeats slamming against their eardrums.

After an agonizing few seconds, he bucked his hips, once...twice. His fingers reached up and barely skimmed the exposed skin above the collar of her top. Her mouth opened reflexively and her vision blurred as her eyelids began to droop. Her breathy moan was a fitting companion to his desperate growl.

He leaned in to whisper in her ear, his breath against her skin and the very words he spoke sending liquid ripples cascading down her spine.

“If we’re not in this room in the next thirty seconds, Bones, I’m gonna have to have you right here,”

She gasped something indistinguishable (that seemed to agree with his agenda) and, having reached the end of her rapidly shortening fuse, promptly upended the contents of her bag onto the corridor’s plush carpet.

Booth let out a squeak that could have been of surprise or approval before bending down to triumphantly scoop the elusive key off the floor.

“’Atta girl,” he murmured, resting a hand on the small of her back before leaning in to give her a congratulatory kiss. Brennan’s already heightened senses were propelled into overdrive as she responded in kind, twisting around to try and get her hands on as much as him as possible. He lazily reached his hands up and framed her face, the cool of the hotel key against her cheek letting her know just how hot she really was.

After a few moments of frenzied kissing she managed to splutter, “What about your thirty second rule?”

He chuckled deep in his throat, half-caught between asking her where she’d picked up the phrase and the other half looking seriously tempted by the possibility of going through with his threat.

He paused for a moment, as though weighing up the pros and cons of the situation, then gave a little nod, whether at his partner or to himself he couldn’t be certain. Brennan snatched the key from his lax grip and breathlessly spun around, fumbling to unlock the door.

With a little grunt, Booth bent over and began trying to gather his partner’s cell phone, pens, tube of lipstick and various other accoutrements together. Brennan pushed open the door with a flourish, turning back with an excited smile to show Booth her achievement. She caught sight of his floundering attempts to collect her personal items. With a tiny frustrated sigh, she grabbed his wrists and unceremoniously began to kick the wayward articles through the door.

He blinked and straightened, apparently perfectly happy to allow her to speed up the process in this way but unwilling to imitate her actions lest it be seen as a sign of disrespect. As the last pen went ricocheting off the opposite wall inside the hazy room, Brennan slowly turned back around.

Her eyes were bright, her hair slightly mussed and tiny patches of colour bloomed on her cheekbones. He couldn’t help but lean in and kiss her, suppressing a groan as her lips parted eagerly before he even had to request entry.

Her hands moved to his hips, one sliding up under his shirt and gently caressing the skin of his back. One of his hands held her face, sending tingling sensations shooting in all directions from where his fingers danced against her jaw line and the sensitive shell of her ear. She tilted her head silently, trying to breathe as much of him into her as possible. His fingers moved and began stroking her hair while his other hand pressed into the small of her back, pushing her forward and against him.

A gentle mew of pleasure was tugged from her lips as he softly took her bottom lip into his mouth and suckled softly. He could feel her eyelashes fluttering against his skin. He began to shuffle forward, putting more pressure at her back to prevent her from stumbling. She was as unwilling as he to break the connection and slowly moved backwards, trusting him to keep her safe.

Once they had made sufficient progress across the threshold, Booth swung his foot back and kicked the door shut, effectively shrouding them in a cocoon of murky shadows. Brennan gasped slightly and her hands gripped him tighter. It all seemed so real now that they were finally alone, completely secluded from questioning glances and the possibility of discovery.

The movement of their lips and tongue ceased and the two leaned back slightly, regarding one another. Booth’s eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness and the hazy light from the street outside displayed her face to him. She was biting her lower lip gently but her features showed no other trace of nervousness.

He licked his lips quickly, his gaze darting from her lips, her eyes, the dark promising shadow of her bed and back again. Her eyebrows rose slightly as though waiting for him to speak. He took a deep breath, the rows of his teeth knocking off each other awkwardly as he spoke.

“Bones, look, I want to tell you...”

She seemed to realise exactly where he was heading with this. She raised her hand, head shaking frantically.

“Don’t, Booth. You don’t need to say anything. This doesn’t have to be deep or meaningful. It doesn’t need to be.”

He spluttered; eyes widening as he gazed at her incredulously.

She ignored him completely, her face set.

“No, Booth. We...I...You! You are...”

He reached a hand up and rested it on the side of her face. His fingertips danced against her cheekbone and temple, his palm melded into the contours of her cheek.

“Bones,” he rasped, forcing her to look at him, to listen.

“Bones, there is no me without you...anymore.”

Her lips parted but no sound escaped her. She scrutinised him mercilessly, as though certain she would find a trace of insincerity if she looked hard enough.

After a moment or two, she believed him. He couldn’t put his finger on exactly what it was, but something about her countenance softened. Her skin seemed to smoothen, her shoulders seemed to drop and she just appeared to breathe easier. He offered her a lopsided smile, wanting to let her set the pace.

Her lips twitched as she gazed back at him. The boyish charm he managed to exude on a daily basis never failed to lift her spirits…even when they were sharing a serious ‘moment’, like this one. His fingertips were buzzing with the need to touch her but he forced himself to wait, to let her lead the way.

The gentle cadence and vibration of Brennan’s cell phone on the floor caused both partner’s to jump and stare at the offending article wordlessly. Booth resisted the urge to grumble but waited, poised, to see what his partner would do. Surely she wouldn’t consider answering it?

After a second’s hesitation, she reached for it. He groaned silently, feeling the vibration in his chest even though he couldn’t hear it. Unable to stop a frustrated, “Bones!” from escaping his lips, he regarded her, spine rigid. She shrugged in that truly offhand way of hers and offered, “It could be important,”

He bit back a retort and only just managed to stop himself rolling his eyes when she examined the screen and remarked, “It’s Angela,” He grumbled childishly to himself as she answered the call with a brisk, “Brennan,” Oh, she’d pay for that.

Angela’s excited voice filled the room, chattering on about the fun Brennan should be having and lamenting the fact the anthropologist probably wasn’t taking this opportunity to truly ‘let her hair down’. Brennan tried to hide a smile as she explained to Angela that she was here to work and her smile widened further as Angela impatiently brushed that little detail aside.

Brennan was so absorbed in the artist’s retelling of the interesting, and not entirely useful, experiment Hodgins and Zach had conducted earlier that day that she failed to notice her partner moving towards her. Her attention was suddenly jolted to his presence when his hands brushed her posterior while his hips gently bumped hers, nudging her backwards.

She gave a little gasp of surprise that Angela immediately inquired about, over-heightened concern evident in her voice. Brennan tried to formulate a sufficient reason, which proved rather difficult when her head gently bumped against the wall, the backs of her knees meeting solid resistance.

She tried to listen to Angela’s lamenting over Brennan’s absence, how little work there was to do, how quiet everything was with the anthropologist gone… Her listening skills were impaired somewhat as her eyes closed in pleasure, her back arched and her mouth fell open in a silent gasp as Booth continued to knead and trace the contours of her ass while grinding their pubic bones together.

Brennan couldn’t help a low “uh” of pleasure escaping as the fingers of one hand moved beneath her, teasing her unabashedly. Angela immediately jumped on this, asking what Brennan was doing, was something wrong and, with a smile painfully evident in her tone, was she alone?

Brennan hastily argued that, yes, she was alone, she was here to work and that, actually, she could probably hang up because she still had a lot to do. Thankfully Angela didn’t hear the thump as her friend’s skull fell back against the wall when her skilled partner began nipping and sucking at the apex of her collarbone.

Angela grumbled that, seeing as it was Brennan’s last night, she should at least get out and have some fun, if only for a little while. It took Brennan a while to answer as Booth suddenly lifted her up, tilting his hips outward to increase the bubbling pressure and pushing his rather enlarged manhood against her most sensitive spot. Brennan nearly dropped the phone as her legs snaked around her partner’s waist, grinding and rubbing everything even harder together.

She mumbled to Angela that maybe she might go out later but she wasn’t sure that now was the opportune moment. The artist sighed, completely oblivious to Brennan’s head falling to Booth’s shoulder with a silent shriek as his hands moved around to the front and tortured her as his pubic area was doing.

“I hope your F.B.I. man is showing you a good time,” Angela chided.

Brennan bit back a groan as Booth’s hand moved to tease the sensitive skin hidden just inside the waistline of her pants.

“He’s trying,” she managed to gasp after a moment.

His other hand darted up and began to stroke and explore the curved, heaving flesh of her breasts. She squeaked into the mouthpiece of the phone as he gave one painfully erect peak a gentle tweak. “Look, Angela, I really have to go, I’ll call you tomorrow,”

Before the artist had a chance to reply, Brennan terminated the call and allowed the phone to fall from her grasp. Her arms wrapped around him, her fingers tunnelling through his hair as she bucked her hips against his. She heard and felt his growl at her enthusiasm and pushed her harder against the wall.

He began to kiss her, hard, allowing all of his need and longing for her announce itself in the lavish movements of his tongue. After what could have been a minute or an eternity, he pulled his head away from hers. His hair stood rather fetchingly on end, his lips looked slightly swollen and his eyes swam with lust. Still, he arched an eyebrow at her, curled his lips and raggedly promised, “I’m gonna make you scream,”
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:29 am

Damn you woman! Now I am going to have to have a cold shower instead of the hot one I was anticipating *pout*

Loved this part:
Her listening skills were impaired somewhat as her eyes closed in pleasure, her back arched and her mouth fell open in a silent gasp as Booth continued to knead and trace the contours of her ass while grinding their pubic bones together.

SnoopGirl
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

OMG! Kiki! Holy shit, girl, that was so freaking hot, the best yet! I just....I can't even form a coherent thought after that! That was sooooo freaking good!
Damn Angela...but, omg, so funny that she didn't even have a clue!

Okay, now they're alone...you've got to get those clothes off!! Can't wait for more!

Oh, and happy birthday....lol

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

holy crap, i dont really know what to say!!!
I'm at a loss for words kiki, wow more please!!!!

magicstar
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 am

This review is rated M for language..threats..and sexually explicit lines....INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

HOLY FREAKIN GOD....SO HOT KIKI....OMG

Some of my favorite parts: ;-)

1. allowing her to feel every hardened inch of him...hotdamn
2. after an agonizing few seconds, he bucked his hips, once...twice...**fab starting to feel lightheaded**
3. Her mouth opened reflexively and her vision blurred as her eyelids began to droop...

**fab realizes she's only on the fuckin 4th paragraph and she needs to get ahold of herself if she is going to survive this**
**Now I'm ready...hurry helmet strapped on and such**

4. 30 second rule....mother of god
5. atta girl....swooning here
6. as Booth leans over to start picking the items up...I'm screaming (in the basement) "kick the shit in the room...."
thank god kiki felt the same...there's that line lol
7. Bones, there is no me without you...anymore. Swoon and thud, thank god for the helmet
8. The phone vibrates....Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
9. Oh, she'd pay for that...squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
10 Booth suddenly lifted her up, tilting his hips outward to increase the bubbling pressure and pushing his rather enlarged manhood against her....**fab is screaming in a swoony state (in the basement still) "god dammit..hang up the fucking phone...."
11 after what could have been a minute or an eternity....that was a fuckin awesome line...loved it
12 I'm gonna make you scream....my glasses fogged up...thank god that was the last line ;-)

And Hey? Wait? That was the fucking last line?

MOTHER OF GOD THIS ROCKED AND FUCKIN HOT

I heart you kiks....this was wonderfuckingawesome chica..
and I will die if you don't finish it....and fuck no pressure
this is pressure...feel my wrath baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
this must be finished...

**fab tackle hugs kiki to ground with threats disguised as hugs**

fab
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:30 am

I can't believe you managed to pull off another one!! You rock! The phone call from Ange was just ingenious! Oh, our poor couple, will Kiki's torturous ways know no end?!? Never underestimate your mastery of the smut, babe!! This is among the best I've ever read (and trust me that's saying something!!)!

space
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:31 am

I really can't believe that they still wear all of their clothes....

But why did she answer this damn phone?
Is she out of her mind.....she couldn't really think there might be anything more important than Booth and especially a soon to be naked Booth....

I hope you continue this story soon.

ToZiKa
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Kiki... WTF???? How can you just leave us hanging there??? I mean.... SERIOUSLY!!! You set the smokin scene and then ..... NADA!!!
you know we love you for it.... more... more... more... please!!!!!! please!!!!

BonBon
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

that was great, kiki!!!! really great! funny and hot and just amazing!!! loved it!

go, booth, make her scream!

CheeseBK
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:32 am

omg......holy shit.....kiki........that was the most incredible scene ever........the intensity of the moment.....angela calling.....that my dear was priceless........and just the hotness of our fab duo together...........and this line was one of my faves......
“Bones, there is no me without you...anymore.”

WONDERFUL.............last line made me squeak a little......"I am going to make you scream".......OH YEAH........kiki......omg......how long can you keep their clothes on.........not too much longer i am thinking......lets see.....maybe she can get another call........or some kind of interruption.......lol...........*ducks from flying objects*..

this was excellent kiki......and so wanting more and more.....maybe you should think of the things you and mr. depp would do.......and write about that..........whoooooooohooooooo great job kiki..........love love love it.........you freakin are rockin it..........keep up the great work........and thanks for sharing...............

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:33 am

I do apologise most sincerely for the length of time it took me to post this...but anyone who talks to me will know that I'm absolutely terrified of writing smut so this took an AWFUL long time...but, I wrote an awful lot (I think!) so hopefully that should help!

Ok, so I finally gave in and have them doing the deed. I kept the challenge going for as long as I could but eventually had to admit defeat.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read and/or reviewed...especially the reviews for the last chapter...made me giggle like an idiot. And a special thanks to grandma and willi for reading, helping and encouraging. Couldn't have done it without you guys!

So, eh...enjoy!

She gasped against his ear, the breath shooting out of her lungs at the possibility of his words.

“Is that a promise?” she whispered, bucking her hips slowly against his.

“It’s a guarantee,” he growled, tightening his grip on her ass as he swung her away from the wall. She squeaked, more from excitement than fear, as he carried her across the room. She tightened her grip on him, because she felt she should rather than she actually needed to: she felt safe with him.

Booth halted beside the bed and simply looked at her. The contours of his face were heavily shadowed in the murky room and she couldn’t make out the pupils of his eyes, just their liquid shine. But she knew his gaze was directed at her. In fact, she knew all his senses were focused on her alone.

She could feel his breath, warm against her cheek. His arms were draped around her, not tightly, but taut, as though reminding her of the capabilities of his strength. The hairs coating the back of her neck began to stand to attention, to her astonishment: how could he have her on high alert when he wasn’t even moving or speaking?

After a moment she realised that he wanted her to disembark, so to speak. Sensing the underlying change in current in the room, she gently untangled her legs from around his waist, but allowed the curves of her body to slide off him as she steadied herself on the floor. His body couldn’t lie: a shiver thundered through him at her actions.

Brennan tilted her head slightly as she regarded him, lips barely pursing. She didn’t move again, didn’t waver; just waited for him to speak. He cleared his throat and scuffed the floor in a nervous gesture. His hand darted up and swept through his hair several times.

“I…eh…Bones, I just have to check.”

In response, she increased the angle of her tilted head.

He sighed, pretending to be exasperated, but the flash of his front teeth told her he was amused by her resilience to remain silent.

“I…I’ve just, I’ve wanted this for so long and I just need to be certain, absolutely one hundred percent certain, that you want it too.”

He pressed his lips together. She caught sight of a film of moisture just outside the outline of his mouth and realised he must have licked his lips in his agitation at some point. His Adam’s apple bobbed as he waited.

She ducked her head, as though shy, then met his gaze again; thus ensuring that she was peering at him through her lashes. She smiled: a languid, inviting smile. She relaxed her body and stepped closer to him, her movements as limber as a feline. His eyes widened at the sight of her prowling towards him, then his mouth fell open as she pressed herself against him, one hand taking a firm grip of the bulge in his jeans.

She stood like that for a few seconds, letting him feel the curve of her hips, the swell of her breasts, the graze of her teeth against his jaw. Then she purred into his ear, “What exactly is it you’re not getting here?”

She allowed a moment of silence to vibrate in their eardrums before her lips shivered against his earlobe.

“I want you,”

She brushed her smooth porcelain cheek against his stubbled one and felt a thrill creep down her spine at the friction. She tilted her head so that her breath fell against his cheek and had the satisfaction of seeing his eyes flutter in response.

“I need you...tonight.”

Booth attempted to respond here but she stopped him with a kiss. She imagined she could feel every crease of his lips as her mouth moved against his. Slowly, she broke the connection.

“I...I need you for more than tonight.” she said adamantly.

This got his attention more than anything else. She sighed and rested her forehead against his. Both were contented for a few moments to listen to the other breathe, to feel the deliciously ticklish sensation of strands of Brennan’s hair brushing their faces.

“It would be easy for me to pretend that this was just about sex…but it’s not. I’ve been in relationships before, why not pursue something with you? I already have more chemistry with you than I’ve had with most of my boyfriends and we haven’t even done anything yet.” she said logically.

He chuckled, the feeling bubbling as it moved through his body.

“We’ve done quite a bit tonight,” he replied.

She bit her lip coyly then looked into his eyes for a moment. It was a rather electrifying experience given that their faces were in such close proximity. Then her tongue darted out and traced his bottom lip. A groan rumbled low in his throat as his eyelids drooped.

“We haven’t even started, Booth.”

He grinned at her and pulled her close, burying his face in her hair. She snaked her arms around his waist, up his back and melded herself to him. She felt the muscles in his back, his stomach, his thighs; everything tensed as they plastered themselves together. She was fairly certain he could feel the staccato beat of her pulse thrumming through her. It was currently ringing in her ears, confusing her sense of propriety and making her bold.

“Take me to bed,” she breathed against his face, somewhere between his jaw and his ear.

A sound midway between a chuckle and a growl thundered through him as he placed an arm behind the back of her knees, scooped her up and gently laid her down on the cotton sheets.

All of a sudden, he was on top of her, his weight comfortably heavy and…real. She must have gasped quietly in surprise, for his eyes suddenly dropped to the hollow of her throat and then shot up quickly to meet her gaze.

“It’s not too late, Bones, we can still just leave this an...”

Her mouth effectively aborted the continuation of that sentence. Brennan could feel, as well as hear, the rate of his breathing increase as he settled himself more fully upon her. His fingers, almost tentatively, caressed the contours of her face; her hands wound around the back of his neck.

His tongue was whirling through her mouth, stroking her own tongue, her teeth, every ridge and hollow. Every now and again he pulled back ever so gently to plant a sweetly chaste kiss against her parted lips.

She slipped her hands down his back and felt his mouth open against hers in response. In fact, his hips pressed rather forcefully into her as his back arched at her actions. She slid her hands under the material of his shirt and began gently stroking the smooth skin she found. The depression of his spine transformed into hard pebbles and, just as quickly, back into a deep crevice as he bucked gently against her. She started to lightly touch the dusting of hair at the base of his back and felt, for the first time, Seeley Booth shuddering on top of her.

“Jesus, Bones!” he panted, parting her legs with his knee and moving his kneecap agonisingly slowly up the inside of her thighs. Her entire skeleton momentarily tensed as a swell of desire suddenly crashed through her. Her fingers reluctantly left the warm cocoon between material and skin and crept around his front to fumble with the buttons lining his shirt.

Booth moved his hands down her sides until they rested on her hips. Something about the broad span of his fingers against her was incredibly arousing and she pushed her hips up, almost without thinking. His body thrust back reflexively and her fingers seemed to lose all their strength. They wouldn’t work; she couldn’t work and Booth had to undo the last four buttons himself.

He sat up to pull the garment off and Brennan was fascinated at the fleeting dimples, ripples and bulges that flashed through his impressive physique at the movement. Before he had a chance to lie back down, she rose off the bed to meet him and began licking and nipping at his chest. His knee, still nestled between her legs, started to push and move against her, slowly rotating in syncopation with her breathy cries.

Her tongue rolled over his nipples, raced down his body to dip briefly into his navel and snaked back up to repeat the performance. On her second trip down, she softly tugged at the hairs of his ‘treasure trail’ with her teeth. His hands began pulling her top over her head, gently pushing her back to complete the job.

Their mouths met again as Brennan’s top sailed through the air, hungry and desperate after such a brief time apart. Soft sounds of sucking, of mouths parting, of moist lips meeting, thrummed through Brennan’s ears and set her nerves singing. The surface of her skin ignited as his hands skimmed around her back to undo the clasp of her bra.

The feeling of release as he slid the material off and the slight swing of her breasts as she sat back sent stars shooting from her centre. He looked at her as though he couldn’t get enough. Her skin tingled and warmed under his gaze, but she felt no shame. She even moved her shoulders back to display her cleavage more fully. He stared at her reverently for a few moments before leaning forward and taking one of her nipples into his mouth.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:34 am

Her skin seemed to constrict and every movable limb straightened painfully as his lips touched her. His tongue darted out, teasing and playing with her. Her head tilted back and she felt her throat expand as a feeble groan sent a tremor through her. With an almost indiscernible grunt, Booth shifted his head from one breast to the other. The hot, wet coating he left behind instantly cooled at air temperature: erupting goosebumps followed and her nipples seemed, impossibly, to tighten even more.

Booth obviously sensed this as his lips appeared to falter as a shiver swept over him. He moaned something that sounded like “fuck…so fucking hot,” but Brennan felt as though she was soaring high above the room and was really beyond caring what he said to her cleavage, as long as it didn’t cause him to stop caressing her with his magic tongue. Her body seemed weightless; her head didn’t feel as though it was connected to anything else. Everything physical that constituted Dr. Temperance Brennan didn’t feel as though it belonged to her: she couldn’t move or speak as Booth’s lapping tongue trailed down her body.

He moved his hands to the zip of her very proper work trousers and she gasped as she smelt the desire radiating off him in waves. Soon her own scent reached her nostrils and she closed her eyes as his hands seemed to burn through the thin fabric of her pants. His knee moved away from her centre and she mumbled something childish at the loss in pressure to this very important area. She soon forgot this, though, as Booth began to slide her pants down, torturously slowly.

Brennan felt her legs tremble uncontrollably, saw rather than consciously initiated the wanton thrust of her hips toward him, was aware of the tilt of her pelvis as the throbbing in her crotch vibrated through her. Her unadorned black panties didn’t matter: she felt as though she was naked before him already. She wished he was in the same state of undress as her but felt too weak with bone-melting passion to do anything about this. He finally slipped the pants over her ankles and dropped them over the side of the bed. She reached over and wrenched off her painfully high heels.

Booth leaned back on his haunches and simply regarded her lying before him: lips parted as she panted, breasts and painfully tight nipples heaving and legs slightly spread. He closed his eyes briefly and slowly opened them once more: as though afraid this was all a dream; that if he stopped for a moment she would unapologetically disappear.

He leaned forward, so that his chest hovered over hers, and began to lazily draw his hands up the back of her shins. Brennan’s very muscles trembled and squirmed under his deliberately slow ascent. Her mouth was dry and her breathing shallow. When he reached the back of her knees he swept his thumbs over the sensitive skin, back and forth repeatedly, until every nerve was humming. She let out a whimper as a wave of unbridled lust shuddered down her spine. Booth leaned down and kissed her; softly at first but it quickly became more urgent as their passion heightened. He stroked his fingers over the backs of her thighs and she shivered, her mouth falling open at the sensation. Her hands clumsily reached for his belt and swiftly undid it.

She struggled with the button and zip of his jeans for a number of seconds; her fingers weren’t working too well as Booth had decided to slip his hands under the back of her panties and firmly cup her ass. Her body arched off the bed as his gentle fingers wandered down and softly brushed off the lower folds of her sex. Mumbling a noise between a moan and a curse, Brennan began to forcefully pull his jeans down. With a pang of regret evident in his eyes, Booth reluctantly removed his hands to allow her to finish striping him of his clothes.

She felt the muscles of his thighs tense as her fingers skimmed over his skin. Her gaze was hypnotically drawn to the impressive bulge in his boxers and she felt a frisson of anticipation tingle across her scalp. He finished removing the jeans himself as his shoes and socks still had to be dispensed of first. Finally, the two leaned back and regarded one another: a pair of black cotton panties and brightly striped boxers was all that separated them now.

They regarded one another somewhat warily, knowing that once one of them shifted, it was all over. With a strangled moan, Brennan moved towards him, her hand reaching up to wrap around his neck. He could have moved at exactly the same moment, or perhaps it had been a split second later…either way, she really didn’t care. They tumbled sideways onto the duvet, arms and legs entangled together, pulling the other down with them. Brennan could hear harsh breathing and feel a heightened pulse reverberating through her but she was having difficulty discerning whether it was her own or Booth’s.

His fingers were everywhere: trailing over her stomach, tracing her clavicle, circling her pubic area over her panties, following the curve of her breasts… But she wasn’t letting him have all the fun either. Her hand swept over the ridges of his torso, explored the surprisingly soft skin behind his knee and palmed his ass, allowing her fingertips to shimmy down under the fabric and graze his balls. The breath propelled out of him and he rolled on top of her, pinning her down with his body.

“You ready, Temperance?” he growled, his voice low and husky but a slight tinge of apprehension was evident.

She smiled languidly at him and reached down to pull her panties off. When she had kicked them off her ankles she reached a hand up to pull him closer, tilting her hips so that his erection hit off exactly the right spot.

“Since the day I met you, Seeley,” she purred flirtatiously.

A noise of unbridled desire rumbled through him and he kissed her softly before gently capturing her lower lip between his teeth. His tongue stroked her immobile lip while his hands moved to slowly slide his boxers off his hips. He gently arched against her as he shimmied the fabric down his body. While he was otherwise engaged, Brennan immediately reached down and fisted his manhood, trying and failing to get her fingers to meet around the circumference.

Booth bucked harder than he had all evening and he seemed to momentarily tangle himself in the descending boxers. Brennan used this opportunity to pump up and down his shaft a number of times and shiver the pad of her thumb over the glistening tip. Booth appeared to choke at this and kicked the boxers rather violently from his person.

He grabbed her hands and pulled them up over her head. Everything crackled between and within them: there were no restrictions anymore.

“Em, Bones...Temperance…do you have any...?” he squeaked, rather piteously.

Brennan tilted her head slightly, exposing the column of her throat. She nestled her hips more snugly against his, delighting in the string of curses she wrenched from his mouth.

“I’m on the pill, Booth. And I’ve nothing to hide from you. And if you say you’ve nothing to protect me from then...”

“I don’t.” he barked, his willingness to appear sincere making his voice rather strained.

“Then I trust you,” she finished.

With that, he pushed into her. Brennan’s head rolled back even further and she could have sworn her back arched clean off the bed. Booth’s mouth opened in a silent groan, his eyes squeezed shut. He thrust his hips once more against her and Brennan was convinced she saw stars. Her skin was hypersensitive; any touch or pressure from him sent tight ribbons of pleasure revolving from her womb.

He released his hands from around her wrists and slid one hand between them and began to roll his fingers over her clit. Brennan swore and he laughed in surprise as he leaned in to kiss her deeply. One of her hands entangled in his hair while the other clawed at the duvet as his fingers continued to stimulate her. She wasn’t sure if she was screaming, moaning or crying; she just knew she’d never been this vocal in all her life.

Their movements became faster, more urgent. Brennan’s legs began kicking frantically and one knee moved up behind him, pushing against his ass and urging him deeper. She was convinced the bed had to be shaking away from the wall. She felt a drop of sweat trickle between her breasts and saw that Booth’s hair was a shade darker, damp from activity.

Their bodies slammed and strained against each other, both trying desperately to claim what had really been theirs from the moment they had laid eyes on one another. Brennan nearly couldn’t breathe she was panting so hard but she managed to gasp, “Now, Seeley, now!” before he lunged against her one final time and everything went white. She could see, hear and feel him shuddering above her, calling her name as his spine stretched but she felt as though she was observing the scene from somewhere very far away.

They wrapped their arms around one another as their bodies trembled together. Booth turned to the side, quickly gathering her to him once more as they lay side-by-side, gulping and smiling.

“That...that was just...” Booth gasped, chest rising and falling with exertion.

Brennan giggled and reached her hand up to smooth back his hair and stroke his face, taking care to outline his lips. He opened his mouth and began to suckle on her fingertip.

“Just...” she agreed coyly, moving her free hand down to get him ready for round two. She needn’t have bothered. Feeling dizzy with pleasure, she rolled on top of him; her stomach jerking at the happiness in his eyes, happiness she knew was reflected in her own.

And they continued doing just that for the rest of the night.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 am

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiki, that was freaking HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply wonderful, and believe me, I know how hard that was for you to write, but...WOW!!!

Remember how I said 'non smut writers, unite'? Well, forget I said anything...you write is so freaking well! lol

Seriously...that was just incredible...but now, if you'll excuse me, I must go take a cold shower...

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 am

Hot damn!

Seriously, that was brilliant. I don't think you give yourself enough credit, you are a great smut writer. Your descrďptions are spot on. The whole thing was incredibly hot! Woo!

willgirl
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:52 am

HOLY SHIT WOMAN...THAT WAS FUCKING HOT!!!!!

God girl...it might be hard for you to write it...but you have a way..a fuckin glorious way of writing smut sweetie...

This time I took a pen to make notes ;-)

1. His arms were draped around her, not tightly, but taut, as though reminding her of the capabilities of his strength. Shit
2. how could he have her on high alert when he wasn't even moving or speaking? I feel that exact same way every fucking day of the week lol
3. His body couldn't lie: a shiver thundered through him at her actions. Mother of god..............swoon
4. I..I've just, I've wanted this for so long and I just need to be certain, absolutely one hundred percent certain, that you want it too. What a tease you are...fucking give it to us...
5. She relaxed her body and stepped closer to him, her movements as limber as a feline. She's reeling him in...atta girl
6. She brushed her smooth porcelain cheek...now that's a beautiful line...great descrďption
7. On her second trip down, she softly tugged at the hair's of his "treasure trail" with her teeth. holy mother of god

At the end, I realised I had stopped taking notes...
It was pure heaven...poetry in motion...wonderfuckingawesome...

YOU ROCK KIKI...QUEEN OF SMUT

I adore you chica....this was exceptional...

hugs
fab
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:53 am

OH MY GOD!!! That was absolutely, amazingly, totally, completely HOT!!!! Worth the wait for sure, it was brilliant!

Don't ever think you can't write smut, because that was genius!!

CSI-4077
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was.....trying.....to.....think.....of.....a....word: DAMN! I think that says it.

That was absolutely hot and wonderful and any other word you can think of along those lines. I'm going to go and take a cold shower now.

BGWGscienceteacher
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

that was JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!! hot, hotter, kiki!!!

CheeseBK
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 am

*applauds*

VERY hot And I loved this:

He closed his eyes briefly and slowly opened them once more: as though afraid this was all a dream; that if he stopped for a moment she would unapologetically disappear.

If Brennan were a dream, it seems like a very her thing to do, unapologetically disappear. LOL.

Thanks for sharing

TemperTemper
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:54 am

kiki wrote :
“I...I need you for more than tonight.” she said adamantly.
---
“Since the day I met you, Seeley,” she purred flirtatiously.
---
Their bodies slammed and strained against each other, both trying desperately to claim what had really been theirs from the moment they had laid eyes on one another.

Call me a frickin' sap Kiki! This was abso-fuckin'-amazing! I appreciate your dedication to writing the "awful smut" which is anything but awful to us!! Loved it, loved it, loved it.
LOVED IT!

space
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:55 am

okay now I need a shower.....a very cold shower....
Very hot and you can't really think that you are not good at writing smut....it was fantastic....

ToZiKa
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum