Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 am

Holy Shit!!!!!! That was yet again very, very hot. Please tell me that she is going to let Booth "explode". They do eventually have to make it to a bed?! Great chapter.

BGWGscienceteacher
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:40 am

damn kiki has a knack for the smut factor. that was an "exploding" bomb of gorgeous smut. i loved it.
do it again, do it again, do it again.

jerseybones
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

kiki, you are amazing! And who the hell cares if the storyline doesn't have depth, 'cause it's BB smut, baybee, and there's *always* new depths to be explored!!
I happened to love Bren's little science lesson about orgasms... so IC... and how Booth picked up on one keyword... although, when guys expode with clothes on it tends to be a little messy.... hmmmmmm... but I still think you can rise to the challenge of at least one more chapter of smutty hotness w/ clothes!!!

space
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

GULPS>

AHHH! FLUFFERSMUT AT IT'S BEST!

beaglelvr93
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 am

Let's see....a review...of course this is after the thud...the swoon...and a little oxygen thrown in....

HOLY SHIT KIKI....I NOMINATE YOU THE NEW QUEEN OF SMUT OMG...I have so many favorite parts...where should I begin? wow...and thud one more time....

Booth: "I want you so much. You have no idea" - damn..this is when I started holding my breath.....

<she impulsively darted out her tongue and licked his neck once or twice, feeling his taste at the back of her throat> - OK I"ll admit that has crossed my mind a few times with Angel...now I won't be able to get Booth off my mind...

<by the fact that anybody turning into this darkened alley could become an unwitting voyeur> - ha and there's about 30 fangirls watching....I couldn't get that out of my thoughts at the time...

Booth: "Hang on, Temperance" - OMG, I knew I should breath at this point....waiting....wondering....OMG...

Booth: "Come on, Bones" - My shoulders were trembling....I said, OMG and scared the shit out of the dog....lol

Loved her explanation of the orgasm....explode...never thought of it that way....interesting....

Bren: "You want to explode, Seeley Booth?" - Hell yeah...now you're talking........

Smut at its best...a pleasure to read....and now if you'll excuse me....I need a damn bath....and one more thing.....

OH MY GOD KIKI....MASTER OF SMUT....

You do know, eventually, we will, want them horizonal, right?
******thud****** at the thoughts of that......

Love you this....................................much kiki

fab
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:41 am

WHO does not want to explode, eh????

CheeseBK
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:42 am

Horizontal?? Psh. They were doing pretty good vertical too.

Wow. I agree with everything that fanofbones said. Amazing...

Chuckles. Yeah, imagine that BB look up and they see all these little computer monitors with our faces on them. They'll stop what they are doing and stare at us. And then someone will say 'Oh don't let us interrupt you... continue on!'

Hehehehe.

beaglelvr93
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

*runs of to take a rediculously cold shower*

bhawkce
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Wooooooooooooow... THAT was SO hot, oh my...
You're the Queen Of Smut, indeed!

mereva
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:43 am

damn girl............so how long can you keep the clothes on?????????? now i am intrigued...............oh you have to keep going with this........you just have to............and waiting patiently for the next chapter.......you have a couple hours and then i will be back

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:43 am

I thought...I would take a stab at...some ideas to run in your head...you said you had no ideas yet....

1. They go back to the hotel...and go their seperate ways...Bren goes to pool for a swim to clear her mind....Booth does the same thing..................CLOTHED IN SWIMSUITS......
OR
2. They go back to hotel....and go their seperate ways...Booth goes to gym to work off lack of "explosion"....Bren does the same thing..............CLOTHED IN GYM OUTFITS.....
OR
3. They go back to hotel....get on elevator....and don't make it to the top......CLOTHED ELEVATOR EXPLOSION.....
OR
4. They go back to hotel....Bren goes for a steam....Booth does the same.....CLOTHED WITH TOWEL.....

;-)

fab
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 am

Or...

They could get in a cab, and Bren could tease him half to death on the way... and just as he's about to 'explode' the cab gets to the hotel and Bren gets out, leaving Booth hanging. He runs after her and catches her at his hotel room, pins her against the wall and with a growl says 'THAT wasn't fair, Dr. Brennan. You're gonna have to be punished...'

Or not. Waiting not so paitently, Kiki!

beaglelvr93
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

OMG~! Kiki, I....I'm speechless! Holy shit that was hot!!! I don't even know what to say, except....KEEP GOING!!!!!!!!!!!

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Hee Very hot. Loved the clothes on thing, worked very well!

TemperTemper
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:45 am

Second time reading it and I am still finding myself looking for a fan Very Happy

Clothes on concept is working well for this story. Very Happy

SnoopGirl
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:45 am

*squeaks in a comical manner and topples over backwards*

Good lord...the responses...the enthusiasm...you've left me speechless. You truly have!

Ok, well, this section was helped in part by the song "Because The Night". There is debate to this day as to whether Patti Smith or Bruce Springsteen should be solely credited with this song. I have no idea so I'm going to name them both and be done with it. The suggestive lyrics helped, I can tell you! This is getting difficult to keep things clothed!

Oh, and just a quick note: yes, I do use the word "arse" at one stage in this. Not the more conventional "ass". Not "bum". I'm Irish. I say "arse". So sue me. Lol, just joking!

Because the night belongs to lovers,
Because the night belongs to lust

“Oh God!”

She had never heard his voice huskier, the timbre of his voice stuttering and desperate with longing.

She left slow, open-mouthed kisses along his jaw line, allowing her teeth to graze his skin slightly.

“I’m going to take that as a yes,”

She glanced up at him, eyes wide and innocent. A mischievous smirk pulled at her lips, betraying her decidedly-less-than-pure intentions.

His eyes seemed slightly unfocused even though he, she couldn’t help but remember, had not toppled over the precipice of ecstasy. And she intended to rectify that. More than once, if she had her way.

They stood quietly for a few minutes, the only sounds were ragged breathing and the occasional syncopated moan as their hands, lips and tongues explored each other.

Eventually he pulled away with a breathless gasp, resting his forehead against hers, eyes closing as he willed his heart rate to slow to less cardiac arrest inducing levels.

“Jesus, Bones. You’re just…”

He stared at her wordlessly, shaking his head faintly as though to emphasise his lack of ability to adequately explain his feelings to her. She couldn’t really blame him. There couldn’t be much blood left in his brain.

“Pleasure’s all mine, Seeley,” she purred, tilting her head to the side.

“Let me give some to you,” she offered, pulling lightly on his hand, leading him away from the darkened alley, to somewhere where they could continue their exploration without fear of discovery or arrest.

He followed willingly, stumbling slightly as his inactive legs tried to remember how to move. He slowed as they emerged back out onto the street, stopping her short with the pressure he was exerting on her hand.

Brennan watched in amusement as the formidable Seeley Booth raised his hands up and rubbed his eyes like a tired child, trying to familiarize his startled retinas with the blinding streetlights. He grumbled inaudibly to himself as he blinked in confusion, darting a glare at the white glow radiating from the lamp over his head.

“Come on,” she cajoled, her voice low and full of unspoken promises. He took her offered hand wordlessly and trotted obediently after her as she moved out further onto the street.

Booth rubbed her knuckles absently as they dodged the infrequent late evening traffic. He was rewarded with the visual of a slow shiver thundering down her spine as she moved ahead of him. He flirted briefly with the idea of pulling her back and against him but decided that, on the whole, it probably wasn’t the safest activity to partake in while crossing the road. Not that he wasn’t sorely tempted.

The soft, tasteful lighting filtering out from the hotel’s façade brought him screeching back to reality. He was going into a hotel. Not just into a hotel: into a hotel room. With Bones. He wasn’t quite sure whether it was to be his or her room…but he knew that was the intended destination. And, given their activities over the last half hour or so…he also knew what was building up, eventually to culminate in a panting, screaming, sweaty finale in whatever room they ended up in. His heart slammed painfully against his ribs.

His mouth was dry as he leaned over her and pushed the door open, allowing her to step in before him. He and Bones…they were going to…he suddenly didn’t know whether he was standing vertically or lying horizontally, turning left or right. The whole world seemed to invert and move past him impossibly fast as the reality of the situation sunk in.

She seemed to be talking to him, her voice echoic and distant. He shook his head and realised with a jolt that she was running her thumb gently across the inside of his wrist. It surprised him how comfortable she was with him…but he supposed, really, the intimacy had been there all along. They just hadn’t expressed it physically.

Booth glanced around and noticed that they were standing in front of a set of ornately carved doors that marked the entrance to the elevator. He swallowed heavily and licked his lips. She turned into him, her eyes searching his curiously. One arm lightly gripped his bicep while her knees gently bumped his calves. His groin was suddenly throbbing painfully.

“So,” she breathed quietly, her breath tickling his jaw, “whose room?”

This didn’t help the groin problem. He tried to frantically run through the possibilities in his head, weighing up the pros and cons. His room…well, it was HIS room. No unexpected surprises there. It was also tidy. Not that he suspected hers wouldn’t be, he just knew he had tidied away his belongings before they’d left for the bar earlier. But, when they…it…was over, she mightn’t want him to stick around. In which case, it would be easier for her if she weren’t the one who had to move. Also, she would be more comfortable in her own room.

He nodded his head silently once or twice, confirming things in his mind.

“Your room,” he croaked into her hair, the delicate floral scent of her sending his senses reeling and his eyes rolling. She stiffened slightly and forced him to look at her.

Their eyes locked, each searching the other. He became lost, hopelessly ensnared by the brilliance of her gaze while she searched his pools of dark chocolate for the rationale behind his decision. Whatever answer she found left her pleasantly surprised.

“Thank you, Booth,” she whispered, her long cool fingers running over the concealed ridges of his torso. The tingling at the base of his spine intensified as she breathed, “I’ll make it up to you.”

He choked out something inaudible as the elevator doors opened smoothly and she stepped inside. He followed her after a moment, closely joined by a middle-aged balding man. Booth nodded once to the man in greeting then settled himself beside Brennan, standing slightly ahead of her, as though to shield her from any unwanted advances. She smiled to herself behind his back as the doors slid shut.

No sooner had the elevator shuddered to life than Booth felt Brennan’s fingers running over his posterior. His spine straightened to an almost painful rigidity as his skin tingled and he glanced quickly at the man. He hadn’t noticed. Well, why would he? Her lusty movements were hidden from view.

He looked at her out of the corner of his eye as the elevator halted at level three. He licked his lips frantically. Their rooms were on level eight. Oh God.

The man nodded pleasantly at the two as he moved out of the enclosed space. Booth barely had time to register the fact that they were alone before a noisy party of six took the man’s place. The group were in their late twenties and had obviously been sampling from the mini-bar in their room. He stepped backwards hurriedly to avoid them, immediately regretting it as Brennan cupped the underside of his left cheek.

The laughing, intoxicated group seemed to be having trouble figuring out what floor they were going to. Eventually they realised they were heading for the ground level and somebody pressed the button in question. Booth let out a serrated breath as the doors clanked shut again. Brennan’s nails began to knead his skin through the fabric.

Level four, level five…she was groping him quite wantonly now, her face a perfect picture of innocence. He bit his lip as her fingers slid beneath him and stroked rigorously. His eyes squeezed shut as the door opened yet again and an elderly European couple stepped in.

The doors shut once more as her middle finger lightly traced the seam of his trousers. Gasping, he glanced quickly at the neon number over the door. Only level six?! It was all going to be over, she would have him finished before he even made it to their floor.

He felt sweat prickle his forehead and he shifted uncomfortably. Part of him longed to pull her hand away and ignore the looks and catcalls from the surrounding people as the truth dawned on them…but another part of him (no doubt, an incredibly masochistic part) was wonderfully, painfully aroused by the close quarters, the possibility of discovery…

His nerve endings were singing, the entirety of his skin seemed to be contracting and expanding all at once. He couldn’t tell if he was breathing or not. All he knew for certain was the intimate touch of her fingers and the deliciously tight feeling in his crotch.

Her nails moved from the front to the back, scratching over every bit of denim-enclosed skin she could find.

Booth was sure his heart stopped. It had to have. A low growl escaped him and he shifted his weight onto his toes, physically standing taller without having meant to.

“You like that?” she whispered out of the corner of her mouth, for his ears only. Her free hand moved up and played with the buttons on his shirt. For all the world she looked like a perfectly innocent woman, slightly bold, though restrained, on her first date. Oh, how appearances can deceive.

He squeaked in response and one or two people turned around to look at him. He was in no position to explain his behaviour to them, especially not when her hand suddenly took a firm grasp of the entirety of him that was smushed and straining underneath him, painfully restricted by his jeans. He whimpered piteously as the doors opened once more, barely hearing the muffled thump as they slid out of sight over the roaring in his ears.

Her hand slid out from under him and lightly caressed his arse once more before gently pushing him towards the entrance. As he stumbled forward he realised it was their floor. Thank all the Heavens and little angels above. Eight. Sweet eight. He never realised how much he loved that number. He mumbled nonsensical words of excuse as he bumped and knocked into people on his way out. His poor knees felt like he’d left them on the ground floor.

Ever the picture of propriety, Brennan’s hand was now on the small of his back, gently guiding him and offering small smiles of apology for her partner’s imitations of a drunken rhino as he crashed his way out of the small space.

Her arm slid around his waist as they moved out onto the corridor.

“Plenty more where that came from,” she promised breathily.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:09 am

Ohhh... evil, evil tease she is

beaglelvr93
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:11 am

first of all...........freakin hot.......and also hysterical.......oh what she is doing to our poor poor fbi guy.....kiki.....wonderful.......hot...and sexy..........and now.....i dont think they can keep their clothes on any longer.....unless they have to go back on the elevator.....cause they get locked out of the room.......lol...........really dont think poor seeley would make it......ha ha........wonderful...fabulous.......i loved it.........now we need more....................

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:12 am

OOOOO, their in the room now; so, lets start thinking *sending mental images* about getting them OUT of their close. Loving this! PPS

BGWGscienceteacher
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:13 am

mother of god kiki...fucking hot i tell ya

and with clothes...I knew you could do it....
Ok, I'm throwing in Booth's pants, I give, YOu are the
Queen of Smut forever...
you may undress them at your leisure queen...

this was so hilarious and delicious..we wouldn't want him to have a heart attack...

love ya kiks
fab
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

ah, she is such a naughty girl... loved it

CheeseBK
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

SWEET JESUS!!!!!!! This keeps getting hotter and hotter! Poor Booth - he'll lose his mind if they don't make it to the room soon! and I agree with everyone earlier: You are definitely the queen of smut!!!!!

miller0259
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 am

Holy Crap KiKi... this story is totally smokin' hot... I cannot wait for them to make it to the room... woo-hoo.... please post more soon

BonBon
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:15 am

Wow I never saw this one before....can't believe what I nearly missed here....
But now I could read all chapters together.....and I need a very cold shower now, I think....
And they didn't even make it to the room....

ToZiKa
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:16 am

That is so hot. I wonder why clothes are removed in other stories.... So what is coming next?

nane
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum