Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside! Empty Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:22 am

Hello everyone, just popping in very quickly to post this. This is shorter than what I usually write but it was written during my study breaks today so it couldn't afford to be too long. And I'm on another break now so I better make this fast...

OK, this is not a songfic but it was inspired by a song (I'm actually too embarrassed to say WHICH song). This was my attempt to make things a little heated between our favourite non-couple (only a matter of time...) without them actually having to do the deed. Don't know if I managed it but, hey, I tried!

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read!

Heaving a sigh of relief, Brennan followed Booth as he moved into the bar. She loved going out of town for cases but this one had dragged on and on and, now, she was more than ready to go home. The killer had been identified and caught, the family informed and, as of twenty-five minutes ago, all of the necessary paperwork had been completed. Booth had proposed a trip to the bar across the street from their hotel for a celebratory drink. There was a bar actually in the hotel but, in Booth’s words, it was too squinty, too clinical. Brennan took this to mean “too clean”.

Having said that, this place appealed to her. The dim lighting, the rustic decoration and the live band in the corner of the room did seem more preferable than what they had left behind at the hotel. The clientele here were mid-twenties to mid-sixties, everybody apparently happy to talk amongst themselves and soak up the relaxing atmosphere.

Booth turned to her with a smile. “See, Bones, what’d I tell you?”

She rolled her eyes and nodded slightly in agreement, refusing to say outright that he’d been correct. As they moved toward the bar, the band changed their song and a slow, Spanish tune began, the beat accentuated by assuredly plucked guitars and the singer’s breathy, irresistible voice.

He noticed her attention shifting from the bar before them to the music and dancing going on in the corner. Couples joined and swayed in time to the beat, the low lights making the whole scene all the more romantic.

“What about a dance, Bones?”

She glanced at him askance, mouth falling open.

“What?”

“Well, come on, Bones, you obviously want to.”

She made a flustered attempt to deny this.

“No, I…I don’t and, Booth, we’re partners and…”

His voice slightly raspy, Booth leaned in and challenged, “C’mon, Bones. It’s just a dance.”

Unable to think up a suitable retort, she stared at him wordlessly. Surely one dance wouldn’t matter. One innocent dance. A perfectly natural social activity. And an acceptable activity to partake in with a colleague. Right?

He raised his eyebrows at her, his lips twitching. With a somewhat resigned expression, she nodded once at him. His shoulders relaxed and he chuckled softly. He tilted his head in the direction of the other dancers and began to move toward them.

Embarrassed, she moved onto the crowded dance floor behind him. She avoided eye contact with anyone she passed. It wasn’t that she was flustered about dancing with him…it was just, when she thought about the first time they’d danced like this, and everything that had happened since then, all of the feelings evoked and strengthened over time…well, that was when the embarrassment kicked in.

He seemed to have found a suitable spot. He stopped and turned to face her. Confused by the churning feeling in her stomach, Brennan avoided his gaze and reached up both hands to run her fingers through her hair, trying desperately to appear perfectly nonchalant in his presence.

The breath was snatched from her and her wide eyes flew to his face as he reached his hands up and firmly gripped her forearms, effectively holding her arms aloft.

Her eyes darted from side to side, fear etched across her features.

“Booth!” she hissed, tilting her head to indicate the other dancers.

He chuckled deep in his chest as he realized she was trying to imply that perhaps he was being inappropriate. She swallowed heavily, feeling as though she could hear his low laughter rumbling through her but knowing that was impossible.

He leaned his head forward conspiratorially, forcing her to meet his eyes.

“Look around, Bones. They don’t care. And you shouldn’t either. Stop thinking so much. Just feel.”

With that, he took a step closer and tightened his hold ever so slightly on her bare forearms. Her lips parted as a surge of desire bubbled through her.

She snuck a look at the other dancers. Nobody was paying them the slightest bit of attention. Most were plastered against their partner, lost in the moment. The seductive Spanish rhythm flowed around her, ensnaring her and rendering her quite helpless.

Gaining confidence, she entangled her fingers slightly in her hair as her hips gently began to move. His eyes bored into her as a hungry smile tugged at his lips. “’Atta girl,” he growled. He moved a thumb slowly up her skin and began to rub gentle encouraging circles against the bones of her elbow.

Her blood seemed to boil as it coursed through her veins. Her eyes met his and held the gaze. She watched the deep chocolate of his stare darken even further and felt an impossibly warm shiver run through her.

Her hips were rolling gently in time to the music, circling first one way and then the next. He seemed captivated, his eyes moving and fastening on her provocatively swaying pelvis. His appreciation made her bold and filled her with a reckless desire. She stepped forward once and continued her hips’ slow rotation. This time, their iliac crests, hers prominent, his less so, bumped gently together.

The two let out spontaneous trembling breaths as their hips joined and then parted. She gazed up at him through her lashes. From the way he was leaning toward her and the need she saw shining from his eyes, she knew she wasn’t alone in thinking of another activity during which their bodies might collide in such a manner.

She breathed deep, needing oxygen to reach her starved brain and stop this intoxicating cycle. But, oxygen be damned, she really didn’t want to stop. His eyes moved to the hollow of her neck and the light sheen of perspiration he found there nearly sent him over the edge.

Brennan continued to circle her hips, feeling the heat radiating from his every pore as she did. The next time she moved forward, he moved in a similar manner. Due to the tilted position of their pelvises, this allowed their pubic bones to connect for the first time.

Their worlds constricted to that point, to that sensation. They could hear the other’s breathing as everything around them seemed to fade away. The air between them was distractingly close, everything separating and within them incredibly warm.

The grinding of his jeans against her more formal, lighter material, work pants sent a bolt of desire shooting from her core around her entire body. She moaned quietly, eyes suddenly heavy-lidded. He grunted, face a mask of want, and pushed himself against her again, more firmly this time.

Her eyes fluttered and every hair on her skin seemed to stand on end though her body felt unbearably warm. She felt him shudder against her and relished in the increased friction.

He began to move his hands incredibly slowly down her arms. Her skin burned, her eyes rolled and her breathing stopped momentarily. He shuffled forward very slightly as he reached the bottom of her forearms. Here, he gave her shoulders a quick squeeze, eyes praising her for not having bolted.

Her eyes burned into him as she licked her bottom lip, soft strands of hair falling over her face as her hands continued to move through her silken locks. A low groan escaped him and his eyes darkened even further. Their hips continued to sway, jostling occasionally.

Every nerve ending was firing uncontrollably as he began to move his fingers lower. He made no effort to reach out and touch them, but he made damn certain that the sides of his thumbs grazed the outside and bottom of her breasts as he continued south. Almost unaware of it, she arched her back towards him with a breathy sigh.

His fingers splayed so as to trace the length of her ribs under her light top as he continued his torturously slow descent. She had to make a conscious effort to stop her head from rolling back.

He finally reached the flare of her hips. He paused there a moment, eyes burning into hers, as he positioned the heel of his hands so as to meld perfectly against the curve of her bone. Her skeleton felt liquid. Had he not been providing such firm support, she would have certainly lost her balance.

Booth ran his fingers around to the small of her back, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. Her eyes found his as he increased the pressure of his hands, gently coaxing her forwards and against him.

Both could feel the other’s warm breath against their skin as their bodies connected. He fused her against him more tightly as her hands slowly moved from her hair and dangled behind his back, wrists balancing on his shoulders.

Her breasts were pushed firmly against his chest. She imagined that she could feel every pectoral lining his stomach through his light shirt. The lower halves of their bodies were inseparable. This made dancing quite difficult but neither wanted to break the connection so they contented themselves with slow, shuffling movements.

Almost unaware of them, her fingers moved to his shirt collar and began to play absently with his hair. He chuckled softly and, as the last lingering notes from the band rang out, let his fingers trail the line of exposed skin between her top and pants. She gasped quietly and instinctively arched toward him. He let out a quick breath, eyes momentarily leaving hers and lingering on their merged pelvises.

He leaned forward, breath tickling her ear and sending waves of desire tumbling down her spine. “See, Bones,” he whispered, as he pushed his pubic bone firmly against hers one final time, taking care to grind up and down. Her breath came out in a whoosh and her knees wobbled as he stepped away. As he began to move toward the bar once more, he completed his sentence in a guttural growl.

“It was just a dance.”
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside! Empty Re: Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:21 am

OMG!!!! Kiki, that was great. The only thing they didn't do was actually do it. And in my opinion this actually hotter. Love it!

BGWGscienceteacher
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside! Empty Re: Just A Dance - M- Eh.. heated fluff? I dunno. Details inside!

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:21 am

Kiki hun, I'm confused. Your story was hot and visually grabbing, which is standard so that's not the confusion. But Booth was MEAN. I don't get it, why did you make him so MEAN?

jerseybones
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:22 am

KIKI!! I read this at work, and.....wow! That was freaking hot! Have I mentioned how much I love your writing? So descrïptive...and just wonderawesome! Loved it!

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:23 am

kiks...I loved it...so damn hot...
would you consider another chapter?

fab
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

omg.......what are you trying to do to us......i want to go dancing now.......i know i cant dance with booth.....but there is some college boy out there who will dance with me.......ahhhhhhh a2b is going out tonight..........thanks kiki.............this was so freaking hot............you rock

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

You little fluff bunny. You did it again.
First thing, nice to see that you are feeling better now. And second thing is me guessing about your studies... do you have a prof as hot as Booth so that you are daydreaming or is it soo boring that you can think of that great stuff while pretending to pay attention? And I would love to hum that song. Hope it is at least Ricky Martin and not Enrique Iglesias LOL. But actually I don´t care. I love that story no matter what!

nane
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:24 am

Absolutely amazing! Really, kiki, was that a daydream you had about dancing with Booth? If so, thanks for sharing so the rest of us can have that daydream too. But c'mon, that was too mean of Booth after that hot, hot, HOT dance. Any chance for a continuation? This is fanfic land, no reason these two can't actually DO IT!

redrider6612
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:24 am

WOW

I just....I can't even....WOW
That was fabulous!! I really hope you continue that b/c that was just...WOW....nicely done

miller0259
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 am

I luuuuuurved it, Kiki! So hot. I just don't see how those two don't explode on a daily basis. Sigh. The tension you set up here was incredible. You rooooock! Oh pleeeeease let them do the deed now...you tortured them enough. Heehee.

And what a gorgeous pic of Emily for your icon there! Go get her, Booth;)

sweetjamielee
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 am

I just finished reading this and realized it is by my one of my favorite writers. You go girl, absolutely hot, hot, steamy. I will definitely be have DB dreams tonight.

otismotis
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 am

whooooo *fans self* hothothot!

DBAngelfan
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

just a dance??? a SIZZLING HOT dance!

CheeseBK
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Um, yeah, so, all of you amazing, wonderful astounding people whom I LOVE convinced me to continue this. Obviously, if that's not your cup of tea, the first part can still just be read as a one shot, no continuation necessary.

AND, I'm still being good! No smut yet! But, they're getting more...em...well, you'll see.

Let me know if you want more and thanks so much to anyone who takes the time to read!

Brennan blinked. Just a dan... Her jaw set, her eyes narrowed and she marched after her partner with such a determined air that a number of the patrons moved out of her way without her having to so much as glance at them.

He was mere inches from the bar when her hand reached out and grabbed his shoulder. Taken by surprise, he stumbled slightly, looking around wide-eyed for his interceptor. Taking advantage of his usurped centre of gravity, she spun him to face her.

“JUST a dance?” she demanded, jaw nearly clenched too tight to get the words out.

His face took on an expression of cautious amusement.

“Sorry?”

She closed the foot of space between them, taking note of his widening eyes as she did.

“Just a dance?” she repeated, her breath hot on his cheek.

His gaze darted quickly from side to side. He swallowed heavily before meeting her unwavering stare.

“Jeez, Bones. Yeah, just a dance.”

Trembling with fury and another awakened emotion she was trying ever so hard to ignore, she leaned into him, pressing her entire body up and down the length of his.

She tilted her head and breathed against his ear.

“Just...” she purred, drawing out the syllable as much as possible, and had the satisfaction of feeling the entirety that was Seeley Booth shiver uncontrollably.

“Bones!” he gasped and moved his hands to encircle her wrists. An age passed before he pushed her gently away. She stood and regarded him silently, a smile playing at her lips as she watched him shake his head, trying to dissipate the hazy fog left by her presence.

Finally, his eyes met hers. She had the satisfaction of seeing his flustered expression before he growled, “Maybe we should go outside.”

She turned on her heel and walked out, confident that he would follow her.

The cool of the evening helped soothe her burning skin. She heard heavy footsteps and fought a smile as she walked over to the side of the building. He followed wordlessly.

Back to the wall, she turned to face him, eyes brimming with unasked questions. He stood quietly, about a foot from her, nervousness evident in his face and stance.

She moved closer, watching him intently.

“Do I seem like a little girl to you?”

He gasped, temporarily speechless as he felt her rub up against him as her fingers trailed down his back.

“Nope,” he managed to splutter, “definitely not a little girl.”

She smiled hungrily at him.

“Right. I’m a big girl. A woman, in fact. A woman who can make her own decisions and doesn’t need protection from the possible consequences of said decisions.”

Booth was having trouble understanding what she had said. This could have had something to do with the fact that as Brennan growled the word “consequences” she had pushed against his ass, effectively grinding him, and any part of him that may have expanded, against her.

She seemed to be awaiting some kind of response so he squeaked frantically at her. She repeated the action and he was sure his eyes rolled.

“Definitely...definitely...woman...no doubt about it.”

She smiled and rested her face against his cheek, allowing her lips and teeth to graze his skin as she spoke.

“So, we’re in agreement then? I am a fully grown woman who doesn’t need her partner to shelter her?”

Booth groaned. Too many big words in that sentence, like “a” and “to”. Whatever she was doing with her hips was out of this world.

He nodded dumbly at her, lips moist as he frantically sucked in oxygen.

She leaned back and regarded him, a lazy, satisfied smile softening her features. Then, she moved forward and kissed him.

Her lips pushed and melded against his. Booth’s temporary immobility vanished in an instant and he responded hungrily. Within seconds she felt herself pushed against the bar’s outer wall, knocking the breath from her, while his hands roamed her hips and thighs.

Her hands danced over his shoulders as he wrapped an arm around her waist and added his tongue to their kiss.

Embarrassed, she heard herself moan as he stroked her teeth, the roof of her mouth, her tongue… Her audible enjoyment, however, had the effect of pulling a groan from his throat. He pushed himself more firmly against her. Brennan decided it might be a good idea to continue moaning. To never stop moaning, if she could help it.

She slid her hands down his back, grinning against his mouth as she felt him shiver, although whether it was due to the feeling of her cool fingertips through his thin shirt or her…proximity, she could never be certain.

The hand around her waist shifted to allow access under her top. She giggled as his fingers moved and stroked, sliding over the skin at her side and moving over the planes of her stomach.

She nipped his lip gently as she slid her hands down over his jeans and settled them in his back pockets.

He pulled away from her somewhat, directing an amused expression, complete with questioning eyebrow, at her.

She shrugged delicately and flexed her fingers slightly. He bucked gently and groaned from deep within as she ran her nails over his skin through the fabric.

She smiled at him, eyes heavy, as she explored and manipulated his skin through the denim barrier.

“I can’t tell you how long I’ve wanted to do that,” she growled and whimpered in delight as he pushed her against the wall with renewed vigour.

He used the hand that wasn’t busy under her top to tilt her head, allowing him to plant long, lingering, open-mouthed kisses along the triangle of her jaw. She could hear the roar of blood in her ears and whimpered something inaudible, pleading with him to return to her mouth.

He was more than happy to, his lips caressing, his tongue stroking, his teeth gently grazing. Brennan could feel her knees pressing hard into his shins as she fought to stay upright.

She slipped one hand out of his back pocket and ran it lightly to the front of his body, following the creases of his jeans. Realising her intentions, he nipped her lip very gently in retribution and shook his head slightly.

Ignoring him completely, her hand delved lower, fingers finding and exploring the bulge at his crotch. He groaned into her mouth and she felt him stand taller against her as his spine grew rigid. Growing bolder, she began to stroke with relish, the feeling of the coarse denim against her smooth skin oddly arousing.

With a strangled cry, he pulled his hand out from under her top, where it had lain, immobile, on its path toward her bra since her activities below had begun.

He removed her hand forcefully from his jeans, eyes wide, breathing erratic.

“Can’t do that here, Bones.”

Her faux pout turned into a seductive grin.

“So...your room or mine?”

She startled him momentarily into breathlessness. Disconcerted, he shook his head, a very small smile on his lips.

“C’mon, Bones. You know we...it just…we keep telling people we’re partners and...”

She reached a hand around his back and pulled him against her. She moved very slowly up and down, letting him feel the length of her rubbing off him. His breathing was coming out in short painful bursts.

“You started it,” she whispered, her lips brushing off his as she spoke, but never fully connecting.

He began to tremble slightly and tried to kiss her. She wouldn’t let him, just kept her mouth light against his as she enunciated, words barely audible as her lips shivered off his.

“You danced with me...a very unpartnerlike dance...then you take me outside and push me against a wall...and now you want to leave it like this? With both of us so very unsatisfied....?”

She pushed her pubic bone forcefully against his and revelled in the groan she wrenched from his throat. His eyes closed briefly as his back arched.

“What’s the problem, Booth?”

His mouth gaped open as he fought to find the words.

“I…”

She tilted her head slightly downwards, allowing her to look up at him through her lashes.

“Tell me you don’t want me.”

She let her lips pout more than she normally would have done and fought a satisfied smile as she awaited his response. She had him. Hook, line and sinker, she had him.

His hand shot out and cupped the back of her head. She winced at the thought of the stonewall grazing his knuckles. He didn’t do it forcefully but he made sure her head tilted upward, making her look directly into his burning eyes.

“I want you,” he rasped.
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:31 am

now that was just..... i am at a loss for words.... the best smut with clothes on I read so far!!!! This is not about wanting more, this is about NEEDING more!!!

CheeseBK
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:31 am

I just read the 2nd chapter over at FF and it was so hot, steamy and all all without the removal of clothing. Hope more is coming.

otismotis
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:32 am

Puh, I´t getting hot here, need to fan myself. Kiki you teaser bunny, how do you do that? That was amazing. I´m lost of words. Guess it can not live with 2 chappies, all good things are three...

nane
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Yeah Booth wasn't a meanie this time. I was wondering about that right up until the last line. By our Kiki, wouldn't do that...twice. Instead she gave us glorious up-lifting (up! get it? hee hee) smut. And I loved the seduction reversal. Gosh darn, where's the fire extinguisher.

jerseybones
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

OMG! I need a cold shower. That was just about the limit of things that they can do and still have their clothes on. Please write MORE!!!!!!! PPS

BGWGscienceteacher
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 am

Kiki...o..m..g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know how you do it, but this is the hottest thing I have EVER read!!!! forget the fact that they have clothes on, doesn't matter!

It was AMAZING!!!!!! I dont think I will be able to recover my jaw this time. but it's okay, because I cant wait for more!!!

ashangel45-boothsbaby07
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:33 am

Holy shit!!! Kiki, that was freaking amazing! I don't know what you were worried about...it was HOT!!

Simply awesome....I have no other words!

flyersfan35
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:34 am

MOTHER OF GOD KIKI....FANFUCKINTASTIC WOMAN

Hot damn....that was good....with clothes....
I mean...damn...OMG...so fucking hot....
I think you should keep writing chapters and see how long you can keep it hot and keep their clothes on....
Come on....I know you love a good challenge.....

KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI KIKI

This brings a whole new meaning to the word smut.....
How low can she go..
and remained clothed..

love you girl..
fab
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

kiki........that was ummmmmmmmm......*a2b lowers self into ice bath* very nice.......and entertaining......holy shit woman..that was freaking hot........holy booth balls batman......i still have no words.......except........I NEED MORE........I WANT MORE...all of us need more........pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

a2b
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Heated fluff? wouldn't that be gooey? Hmmm... gooey can be good... caramel??
I agree with Fab... they can still do more with clothes on... so that is your challenge, just how long can they keep their clothes on and not turn us all into a pack of rabid fangirls begging you to "Get them nakey already!!!!"
You rock!!
And as long as the song isn't New Kids on the Block, I think you're okay!

space
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ehbee Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:35 am

Oh my gosh, you guys are amazing. I'm quite speechless.

Em, yeah, hadn't intended on it, but I seem to have taken up fab and space's challenge! Gosh darn them, knowing I couldn't resist!

Ok, if this isn't good, if it's not working keeping their clothes on and extending a storyline that doesn't have the depth to be extended, please let me know! I'd like to know so I can quit while I'm ahead!

Brennan’s breath hitched and her back arched into him at his words.

Booth chuckled at her response, grasping the back of her head more assuredly as he leaned into her.

Allowing his breath to caress and stroke the skin at her cheekbones, his irises darkened as her eyelids fluttered at the sensation.

Booth slowly moved his head over towards the side of her head, leaving a trail of warm, intimate breath in his wake.

He heard her gasp quietly as he exhaled gently against her ear, making her knees buckle and sending her world turning.

He began to plant soft kisses along the edge of her ear, lips barely brushing the sensitive skin. His attentions were sending tickly, bubbling sensations down her neck and shuddering on through her spine. She was having trouble keeping her head upright.

He pressed his fingers into the back of her head, on the opposite side to his mouth, gently tilting her ear up toward him.

“I want you so much. You have no idea,” he whispered raggedly into the shell of her ear, igniting fireworks across her skin.

A primitive groan rumbled through her as her body sang with sensation at his words and all that they implied.

His fingers moved across her hair, gently grazing her scalp, rendering her speechless as pleasure bolted through her, exploding in her womb as she cried out softly.

“Booth…” she murmured into his neck, pulling him closer and burying herself in the strong, masculine scent of him.

Encouraged by the elevated heart rate she felt quivering under his skin, she impulsively darted out her tongue and licked his neck once or twice, feeling his taste at the back of her throat.

His hips bucked gently against hers and she heard him draw a hasty breath in.

“I want…” she gasped as his arms snaked around her waist.

He pulled her lopsidedly along the side of the building, deeper into the shadows. Her breathing was deafeningly loud to her ears.

“Booth?” she whispered questioningly as his fingers roamed the sensitive skin at her waist.

She tilted her face up to look at him. He took advantage of this and began to rain butterfly soft kisses across her cheekbones and over her temples. Her shaking hands found the front of his shirt as she pulled him closer.

She knew they should move, should continue this exploration privately, but part of her was so incredibly turned on by the public forum, by the fact that anybody turning into this darkened alley could become an unwitting voyeur. She could tell he liked it too.

Brennan began trembling uncontrollably as his hands moved around to the front of her formal trousers.

“I need…” she groaned against his lips as he pushed the heel of one hand against her pubic bone.

Her breath was warm and erratic against his stubbled cheek as heightened sensation flooded her body. Booth grunted unconsciously, smiling at her obvious enjoyment, at the fact that he was the one leading her to the edge.

He relaxed the pressure suddenly and she gasped. Her eyes roamed frantically to his as he kissed her lips briefly.

“Hang on, Temperance,” he mumbled as he pushed back against the bone once more. The tingling pleasure seemed to heighten, stronger than the last time. Her very skin seemed to tighten as she focused on pushing back against him.

He suddenly brought his hand away again and she nearly cried. She knew what he was doing, though. She was certain that when he finally allowed her to soar, it would be far stronger than if he had kept pushing on the first go.

And she also knew he wouldn’t be able to keep it going much longer. The shortness of his breath and the need etched across his face, the need to see her experience dizzying realms of bliss, would prevent him from continuing.

His hand was back and this time she knew it was the last time. Her hips, lower back and legs were working vigorously to push and grind against him as hard as she could. Whimpering, unintelligible noises were spilling from her lips. He couldn’t take his eyes off her.

“Come on, Bones,” he coaxed, vocal chords straining as he fought to keep his arousal under control.

“Temperance,” she gasped, “call me Temperance.”

Everything was shivering and short-circuiting simultaneously. She let out a warning groan, then another. Knowing she was dangling from the very outskirts of restraint, he slid his fingers underneath her and pushed up against the seam of her trousers.

Her body seemed to explode from the centre outward. Bubbling, fizzing sensations were spreading like wildfire, radiating out from that focal point.

And his lips were on hers, his free hand holding her tight against him.

“God, you’re beautiful, Temperance. Divine.”

Her body slowly began to recover: her heart rate slowing, her vision returning. Through it all, he supported her and whispered endearments. Her legs felt like jelly, her brain felt somewhere in the stratosphere.

Wide-eyed, she gazed at him, a lopsided smile on her lips. He chuckled softly at her unfocused expression.

“I don’t know what to say, Seeley.” She shook her head, smiling to herself. He winked, the flirtatious gesture shooting her heart rate skyward once more.

“Just let all the blood go back,” she advised as he attempted to move her.

His face was startled as he scrutinized her, terrified that he had somehow hurt her. He raised his eyebrows questionably, almost fearfully.

She smothered a snort.

“That’s what an orgasm is, Booth. The blood all rushes to your pubic area as you become aroused and then the orgasm is simply the blood exploding back into your body, which feels...euphoric.”

He didn’t know whether to laugh or roll his eyes. Instead he decided to focus on the word that had caught his attention.

“Explode?” he questioned, swallowing heavily.

“Mmmhmm,” she clarified, moving closer to him. She knew her increased rate of breathing was causing her bust to heave more so than usual. She also knew that he would be very aware of this fact if it was pressed against his chest.

The breath stuttered out of him as she pushed herself up against him. She gently nudged his feet apart and settled a leg on either side of one of his, effectively straddling herself against his thigh. Looking dangerously disorientated, he pushed his knee up against her and was rewarded with a breathy sigh.

She moved her arms around his waist and slid her hands up under his shirt. She felt muscles tighten under her fingers and his eyes shut momentarily.

Her lips met his as one hand moved from under his shirt to grab his ass through his jeans. He groaned, entangling his fingers in her hair as his tongue danced with hers.

Her hand strayed from the back of his jeans around to the front. He grabbed her tighter, slowing the activity of his tongue.

His fingers fluttered lightly over his groin. She grinned in delight against his lips at the gentle moaning rumbling from his throat.

She pulled her mouth away slowly, eyes weighted, lips parted. She swallowed heavily, balance wavering.

Smiling at the dazed expression on his face, she leaned forward and, in her huskiest voice as her fingers gripped the bulge in his nether regions, she whispered, “You want to explode, Seeley Booth?”
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum