Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here in your arms by Glug Glug Woohoo Posted 09/12/2007

Go down

Here in your arms by Glug Glug Woohoo Posted 09/12/2007 Empty Here in your arms by Glug Glug Woohoo Posted 09/12/2007

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:52 am

Ok so its 11:30(when I wrote this. Couldn't post it because my internet was down) and I am listening to my ipod. I was about to go to sleep when I hear the song, Here (In Your Arms) by Hellogoodbye come on and musie demanded a song fic. Which I have never attempted but I love the words of this song so here is my first go at a song fic.

“I like where we are,
When we drive in your car.
I like where we are…here."

Brennan and Booth were driving back to the Jeffersonian after one tiring case. A serial killer had messed with their minds by bringing back old memories of child abuse from Brennan’s mind. She saw how all these teenagers were murdered and it broke her heart. She could really connect with these victims. Booth could sense her hurt and tried to comfort her.

“I know why you’re hurt for these victims,” Booth said.

“What do you mean,” Brennan asked.

“I mean that I know that you were abused in the foster system. I know that you had something in common with those kids,” Booth said softly pulling over to an empty parking lot so that they could talk face to face.

“How do you know,” she asked him.

“I could just see it in your eyes when you looked at them. I could see a connection,” Booth explained, turning to face her.

“You really do know me don’t you,” she said.

“Of course,” he said back to her.

“I just felt so vulnerable back then. I needed someone to care for me and protect me, but I had no one,” Brennan said with a tear filled tone.

“Well you have me. I will always care for you, you understand,” he said as he reached out and gently caressed her cheek.

“Cause our lips can touch
And our cheeks can brush.
Our lips can touch…here.”

He really gave her the security and love that was evident in his actions. Lately they had both been looking at each other differently and thinking non-partner like thoughts. This had proved that they were really meant to be. She was so scared that if they went to far that it would affect their partnership and the strong friendship that they had for the each other. Despite this internal war that raged inside both of them, his lips met hers and it was the greatest feeling that either had ever experienced. It was a soft, warming kiss. The kiss brought complete warmth to Brennan’s heart. After they finally pulled apart, they looked at each other’s eyes and sat there in the car, comforting the other.

“Cause you are the one who always lies close to me.
Whispers, ‘Hello, I’ve missed you quite terribly.’
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly.
Now there’s no place else I could be but here in your arms.”

Booth drove her to her apartment instead of the Jeffersonian. They walked up the stairs hand in hand. Once inside her apartment they dimmed the lights and set the fire in the fireplace ablaze. Then they simply lay on the couch without saying anything. It was the greatest feeling to be in each other’s arms at that moment. She lay there with her head resting on his shoulders. Booth knew that he loved her. He finally could admit it to himself. She was so sweet and delicate. He reached down and placed another loving kiss on her lips. She kissed him back, but this time with passion. Her tongue entered into his mouth and he gladly accepted her company. This was a woman he would love for the rest of his life.

“I like where you sleep,
When you sleep next to me.
I like where you sleep…here.”

He awoke in an unfamiliar bed and at first couldn’t figure out where he was. He sat up and looked around. Then the events of last night hit him like a fast moving train. He looked down at the pile of clothes at the side of the bed and didn’t even know how they got there. The whole thing was fuzzy to him, because most of the time he couldn’t even believe what was happening.

He looked over at her and saw her eyes flutter open. He lay his head back down on his pillow and stared into her gorgeous eyes. They were filled with sleep but they were also filled with a sense of comfort and safety. They both smiled into each other’s eyes and lay there without saying a word for what seemed like an eternity.

“Our lips can touch,
Our cheeks can brush.
Our lips can touch…here.”

He gently moved his fingers over her bare and silky skin. He could feel her shudder beneath his fingers with a tingling sensation that neither of them could ignore. He moved his lips over to hers and they connected for what seemed like the hundredth time. No matter how many times they had kissed before, it still was as sweet as the first.

“Cause you are the one who always lies close to me.
Whispers, ‘Hello, I missed you quite terribly.’
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly.
Now there’s no place else I could be but here in your arms.”

They woke up in each other’s arms many times after that. Every time seemed better than the one before. They were in love and they would never ignore it. He completed her and she completed him. There was no other place better than in the other’s arms.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Here in your arms by Glug Glug Woohoo Posted 09/12/2007 Empty Re: Here in your arms by Glug Glug Woohoo Posted 09/12/2007

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:52 am

Hope1515

Posted 09/12/2007 08:18:36 PM

Awesome. Loved it Glug
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Here in your arms by Glug Glug Woohoo Posted 09/12/2007 Empty Re: Here in your arms by Glug Glug Woohoo Posted 09/12/2007

Post by magicstar Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:54 am

Frona

Posted 09/12/2007 10:36:56 PM

that was soo well written!
it was amazing.
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down