Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booth's trip to the Dentist (oneshot by Glug Glug Woohoo, K) -- posted by Glug Glug Woohoo [17/09/07]

2 posters

Go down

Booth's trip to the Dentist (oneshot by Glug Glug Woohoo, K) -- posted by Glug Glug Woohoo [17/09/07] Empty Booth's trip to the Dentist (oneshot by Glug Glug Woohoo, K) -- posted by Glug Glug Woohoo [17/09/07]

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm

Posted 17/09/2007 07:14:48 (16/09/2007 10:14:48 PM)

Ok so this little one shot came to me when I was watching my DVDs. I was watching the episode The Killer In the Concrete and it just hit me. So this is my first one shot so give some slack. It may not be good but musie just insisted!

It had been a couple of days and he had to admit it: his tooth hurt like nothing he had ever felt. It hurt even worst then last time it was infected. Of course, it was yanked out by a retired murderer named Icepick. He wouldn’t go to the dentist. He would never tell her, but he was really afraid of the dentist.

He just didn’t like the feeling of a man who acted all sweet and kind ripping your teeth out of your mouth with a bunch of needles and other crap that no one else knew was. He actually considered going last time, but he really couldn’t bring himself to go. He used to be an army ranger, a sniper. And now he was a special agent for the FBI whose life was threatened 24/7. But the one thing that scared him was going to a dentist’s office.

He walked into his partner’s office, trying to forge a smile in the midst of his pain. She was sitting at her office typing something on her computer. He wanted to concentrate on her, but his mind wandered to his infected tooth. “Oh God,” Booth winced in pain. He knew he shouldn’t have shown his pain or risk being given a long ‘you should go to the dentist’ speech by his partner, but he couldn’t help it.

“What’s wrong,” Brennan asked sounding concerned.

“Oh nothing,” Booth lied. He was not going to the dentist and that was final.

“Well you sounded hurt,” said Brennan losing the concern and replacing it with a tone of playfulness. She should have suspected this would happen after last time.

“Oh it’s just nothing,” Booth turning so he wouldn’t face her accusing eyes. He touched his face in the area that was hurting him.

“Booth you’re going to the dentist. Your tooth is probably infected again. You need professional help,” said Brennan crossing her arms at her chest and lifting one eyebrow.

“Bones, I’ll go to the dentist if it doesn’t get any better,” said Booth turning farther away from her.

“Oh yeah, well how long has it ‘not gotten any better’,” said Brennan walking over to Booth.

“Oh…you know, not that long,” said Booth feeling slightly like the suspects he interrogates at the FBI.

“Booth let me take a look,” said Brennan.

“No Bones. It’s alright,” he said.

“Booth you are going to the dentist. I am calling my dentist, Dr. Reiner, right now,” she said walking back over to her desk and picking up her phone.

“What Bones no!” said Booth reaching over her desk and trying to grab the phone out of her hand.

“Yes hi. This is Dr. Temperance Brennan. I’d like to schedule an appointment for a teeth pull for my partner, Special Agent Seeley Booth. Yes. Oh yeah tomorrow would be great. 4:30. Yes, that’s fine. All right, thank you. Goodbye,” Brennan said hanging up the phone.

“Why did you do that,” asked Booth.

“Because you weren’t going to do it yourself so I thought I’d do it for you,” said Brennan flashing Booth a very mischievous smile.

“You know that was mean. You know I hate going to the dentist,” said Booth sounding very much like a whining child.

“Yes, I do. Why don’t you like going to the dentist. Are you afraid?” asked Brennan, smiling bigger.

“No…I just think that it’s too…well I just think that…Ok I am afraid,” said Booth giving in to Brennan.

“Ha, I knew it. A sniper trained FBI agent is afraid of the dentist.” Brennan loved this.

“You know what stop making fun of me,” said Booth.

“Fine. How’s about I come with you tomorrow,” said Brennan moving around her desk towards Booth.

“What you do not need to…alright fine,” said Booth giving in again.

“Great! We’ll leave tomorrow at 4,” said Brennan.

“Yeah see you tomorrow. Oh and Bones?” asked Booth.

“Yes Booth?” Brennan replied back.

“Don’t tell anyone, will ya,” he asked giving her his puppy dog eyes.

“Oh God,” said Brennan looking into his eyes. She was going to tell everyone in the lab, but after seeing those eyes, well, who wouldn’t disagree with him.

“What,” asked Booth, oblivious to Brennan’s quiet admiration.

“Oh alright. I won’t tell anyone,” Brennan said giving in to Booth this time.
**************************THE NEXT DAY

“Booth! BOOTH! Ugh where is he?” Brennan asked herself frantically looking around the lab to see where her partner was hiding. It was 4:13 and they had to leave now or they were going to be late for Booth’s appointment.

She entered Angela’s office to find Booth and Angela in deep conversation. “Oh there you are. We have to go or we are going to be late,” Brennan said rushing over to Booth, grabbing his arm, and pulling him off the couch and out the door.

“Wait, late for what?” Angela asked amused at their behavior.

“Booth and I have an appointment,” said Brennan dragging Booth to the door.

“Wait is ‘we have an appointment’ just your excuse for hooking up?” Angela asked.

“What no. Booth’s tooth has been hurting him so I am taking him to the dentist office, because he is too afraid to go by himself.

“What I am not too afraid,” said Booth trying to defend his manliness.

“Yes you are. You told me yesterday,” said Brennan pulling harder on his arm.

“It’s not what it looks like,” Booth said.

“You know, surprisingly, I like this scenario better than the one where you guys hook up,” said Angela.

“Yeah well if we don’t leave now, we won’t get there in time,” said Brennan pulling with all her might.

“Yeah what a shame that would be,” said Booth sarcastically pulling his arm out of Brennan’s grasp causing Brennan to lose her balance and fall to the ground, hard.

“That was not funny,” said Brennan standing back up noticing Booth’s laughter.

“Alright Booth. You should go and have Brennan hold your hand in case you get scared,” said Angela scooting Booth out the door.

“Ok Angela that is not funny,” said Booth.

“I was serious,” said Angela.

“Come on Booth,” said Brennan guiding Booth through the lab and out the front door.

They had made it through to the dentist’s office without incident. Although Booth’s whining could have caused Brennan to strangle Booth. They sat in the chairs at the office. As like every dentist or doctor’s office it smelled and looked very nice, but Booth knew that beyond the pretty waiting room was all the equipment and needles and latex, Oh my!

“Booth you don’t have to worry about a thing. Dr Reiner is very good. Besides when he pulls your tooth he uses a numbing shot that makes you feel nothing,” said Brennan trying to be comforting.

“I don’t like shots,” said Booth, nervously.

“You won’t feel a thing,” she said.

“Agent Booth we’re ready for you,” said a nurse from the doorway.

He slowly got up from his seat and followed the nurse through the door. Brennan just couldn’t stop laughing to herself about this whole dilemma. There was just something amusing about a grown army trained man being afraid of the dentist.

About 30 minutes later the nurse directed a smiling Booth through the door way. He carried a form in his hand at his face looked slightly funny.

“Now that wasn’t too hard, was it,” Brennan said to Booth as she stood up and followed out the door.

“Don’t enjoy this,” Booth said strangely due to the numbing shot he had received.

“Too late,” Brennan said as they walked the rest of the way to his car in silence.
That’s it. Just a little one shot I had to get out of my head and on a computer screen! Hope you enjoyed!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Booth's trip to the Dentist (oneshot by Glug Glug Woohoo, K) -- posted by Glug Glug Woohoo [17/09/07] Empty Re: Booth's trip to the Dentist (oneshot by Glug Glug Woohoo, K) -- posted by Glug Glug Woohoo [17/09/07]

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Posted 17/09/2007 12:36:23 (17/09/2007 03:36:23 AM) By CheeseBK

I liked it.... was fun to read!!!!!
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Booth's trip to the Dentist (oneshot by Glug Glug Woohoo, K) -- posted by Glug Glug Woohoo [17/09/07] Empty Re: Booth's trip to the Dentist (oneshot by Glug Glug Woohoo, K) -- posted by Glug Glug Woohoo [17/09/07]

Post by Seeleybaby Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:28 am

ah, poor booth Smile

Seeleybaby
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down