Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+23
SnoopGirl
Kasper
AnabelleG
Turi ray of sunshine
howie
treble21
squirtandmilo
206bonesaddicted
G
willgirl
Nightowl
DBCrazy
space
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
i_heart_bones
Sany
Cassiopeia
PIMP
Chiasma
jonezn4Bones
bones fan 99
ToZiKa
flyersfan35
27 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 22 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:28 pm

I also love the if I was going to kill someone you'd never know..... so TRUE!!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 pm

he is trying too hard
but I think we won't have to see that much of Hannah
although I guess she'll be there for a couple more episodes, I think she might get a job where she has to leave the city for a couple days or something
so that she won't be in every episode
but she'll stay for a while *sighs*
that's not necessarily a bad thing though

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:did you see the promo for next week?
Bones is driving!

YES and Booths HOT although a little slumpy in the seat HOT HOT HOT

isn't he always?

another good thing about Hannah being there is that we get to see him naked in bed in each episode....nice Hart thumbsup
and it looks like most of the time those two are in bed together.....that's all we saw them doing
except for that one date

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:32 pm

I think she's going to be round for way longer than I first thought but I feel like the progress that brennans making while she's around is good. I'm focusing on that
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:33 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:I also love the if I was going to kill someone you'd never know..... so TRUE!!
she'd probably call him and tell him though
or she would have.....before Maluku/Afghanistan and Hannah

she could probably get away with murder without a problem

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:35 pm

ToZiKa wrote:
bones fan 99 wrote:I also love the if I was going to kill someone you'd never know..... so TRUE!!

Don't think booth ever thought about it, the look on his face Razz
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Brennan realizes some things about herself and about relationships (I hope she realizes something about relationships at least)
and Booth might realize that Bones is being supportive because she only wants him to be happy

I feel kinda sad that in the end Hannah might get hurt
but it's also possible that she will hurt him by going back to being a nomad

Spoiler:

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:37 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

Don't think booth ever thought about it, the look on his face Razz

maybe he should try not to make her mad at him Laughing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:39 pm

I don't think your spoiler will be true I think the 'life that I choose' comment will come into play
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:I don't think your spoiler will be true I think the 'life that I choose' comment will come into play
well let's hope you are right
although Booth would be sad about that as well, it won't be too bad

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:45 pm

I think he will have worked out he's still in love with brennan ... hope thats not my rose coloured glasses but I'm a believer
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 pm

AHHHHHHHHHh pissed at the greys ending stupid shepard sisters and their sleeping with sloan.!!!!!!!!!!!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 pm

I think he might realize (I say that word a lot today) that he still has feelings for Bones, he might try to make it work with Hannah anyway cause he seems to love/like her too
and Hannah wanting to go back to being a nomad might just make it possible for him to get out of that relationship without having to admit (at least not on a conscious level) to himself that he's not able to move on

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:AHHHHHHHHHh pissed at the greys ending stupid shepard sisters and their sleeping with sloan.!!!!!!!!!!!
there are 2 shepard sisters?
and who's sloan?
the 2nd hot one?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm almost off to bed the baby went to slepp4 and a half hours ago so he'll wake early... no weekend sleep ins when you got little ones, on the plus side extra time to re-watch bones. I haven't seen the added chip playing a couple people have noted booth is playing with his gambling chip more this season I haven't noticed it even when I've been looking for it
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:54 pm

he did play with it in the last one, but I haven't seen it in this episode

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:54 pm

ToZiKa wrote:
bones fan 99 wrote:AHHHHHHHHHh pissed at the greys ending stupid shepard sisters and their sleeping with sloan.!!!!!!!!!!!
and who's sloan?
the 2nd hot one?

there 5 shepard sisters the youngest ones a neuro surgen like dereck and has just become the last sister to sleep with him, the obgyn sister made reference to sleeping with sloan being a right of passage. yup the second hot one Very Happy
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 pm

as a baby I slept 12 hours every night from the 3rd month on

till then I slept only about 8 hours, but I did sleep through the night from the very first night on
only if I was sick or something like that did I wake up

my mom was confused when they didn't bring me to her in the night to feed me in the hospital after I was born

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:57 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
and who's sloan?
the 2nd hot one?

there 5 shepard sisters the youngest ones a neuro surgen like dereck and has just become the last sister to sleep with him, the obgyn sister made reference to sleeping with sloan being a right of passage. yup the second hot one Very Happy
geez I had no idea he even had one sister
they must be hot though.....if they look like him
though I think he's getting old now.....not as handsome as he used to be
Sloan was my fav anyway, although I normally prefer the dark haired guys.....but he's got that look Wink

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

ToZiKa wrote:I think he might realize (I say that word a lot today) that he still has feelings for Bones, he might try to make it work with Hannah anyway cause he seems to love/like her too
and Hannah wanting to go back to being a nomad might just make it possible for him to get out of that relationship without having to admit (at least not on a conscious level) to himself that he's not able to move on

yeah I definately agree with bailey, she wrote somewhere that booth and brenna will fall together and I think booth and hannah will fall apart nothing big or traumatic just not work out and at one point it'll just be 'right' for our fab twosome to move fwd. I really don't think at the 100 brennans character would have been ready. and I've been pissed sweets has not been doing more to work with her on her issues... and the fact he pushed booth pissed me.... all ok thou bones world is righting itself even with an arc I'm still not able to say I like even thou I do like the consequences of the arc
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:59 pm

ToZiKa wrote:
bones fan 99 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
and who's sloan?
the 2nd hot one?

Sloan was my fav anyway, although I normally prefer the dark haired guys.....but he's got that look Wink

Yeaah Mc Dreamy def ain't as dreamy anymore but it's been 7 years and patrick ain't no david! this younger sister is in private practice and is best friends with addison which makes her sleeping with sloan even more creepy
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 pm

ok it's 11pm here so I'm regrettably going to go to bed, this thread has been dead since I got back from my holiday no G or Fly or anyone I would have thought it would have been getting busier I feel a bit like an infection thats wipped most of a population out! hope they come back... or I might get a complex Very Happy you have a great Friday talk to you on Tuesday mornign your time if not before for CASTLE!!!! oh btw I've been reading the nikki heat books they're great all the sizzle of castle and beckett TOGETHER, makes watching the show even better thinking about whats in those books is running through castles mind every time he looks at Beckett. Reminds me of why I HATED them making angela the one who wrote all the intimacy parts of brennan's books Evil or Very Mad I liked thinking that it was brennans world where she got to rip off booths clothes Crying or Very sad I digress...... catch ya
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:I think he might realize (I say that word a lot today) that he still has feelings for Bones, he might try to make it work with Hannah anyway cause he seems to love/like her too

yeah I definately agree with bailey, she wrote somewhere that booth and brenna will fall together and I think booth and hannah will fall apart nothing big or traumatic just not work out and at one point it'll just be 'right' for our fab twosome to move fwd. I really don't think at the 100 brennans character would have been ready. and I've been pissed sweets has not been doing more to work with her on her issues... and the fact he pushed booth pissed me.... all ok thou bones world is righting itself even with an arc I'm still not able to say I like even thou I do like the consequences of the arc
not working out might still be traumatic for Booth imo
it might not be something tragic or a big fight or someone getting hurt
but he wants a wife and kids....the american dream.....and he's around 40 and can't "make" a woman love him enough to make that dream possible
sure he has Parker and he loves him like crazy, but he still wants the wife too
so I think that feeling of failure might make it traumatic for him anyway

I've not been happy with Sweets too, but I think he really might have thought Brennan would at least consider it
and Booth didn't exactly do what he was supposed to do anyway
I think Sweets must have thought that Booth would take it slower, and actually tell her that he loves her and that that won't change
and instead he told her that he wants to spend the next 30 or 40 years trying this thing between them?
that sounds unreliable even to me
and Brennan needs safety and the feeling that she's got everything under control

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:09 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
bones fan 99 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
and who's sloan?
the 2nd hot one?

Yeaah Mc Dreamy def ain't as dreamy anymore but it's been 7 years and patrick ain't no david! this younger sister is in private practice and is best friends with addison which makes her sleeping with sloan even more creepy
that's true
only a handful guys who keep looking better and better with each year
is there a woman on those shows that hasn't slept with Sloan?
that guy must be good..... Twisted Evil

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:12 pm

bones fan 99 wrote:ok it's 11pm here so I'm regrettably going to go to bed, this thread has been dead since I got back from my holiday no G or Fly or anyone I would have thought it would have been getting busier I feel a bit like an infection thats wipped most of a population out! hope they come back... or I might get a complex Very Happy you have a great Friday talk to you on Tuesday mornign your time if not before for CASTLE!!!! oh btw I've been reading the nikki heat books they're great all the sizzle of castle and beckett TOGETHER, makes watching the show even better thinking about whats in those books is running through castles mind every time he looks at Beckett. Reminds me of why I HATED them making angela the one who wrote all the intimacy parts of brennan's books Evil or Very Mad I liked thinking that it was brennans world where she got to rip off booths clothes Crying or Very sad I digress...... catch ya
sorry bout that
we sorta moved to another place to have some real discussions.....we can actually like the show and talk about it without being yelled at there
so it wasn't your fault at all
I'll be back for Castle next week, but that might be the last time I'm able to be here during the week this early (well early for me)
but I have fridays off so I will be here for the Bones discussion every friday morning for sure

have a good night

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next