Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone catch the "blurt" in the premiere?

+6
dreamerktm411
londonbrennan
Blue_Ink
treble21
bailey
MI_Bonesgirl
10 posters

Go down

Did anyone catch the "blurt" in the premiere? Empty Did anyone catch the "blurt" in the premiere?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 pm

I had forgotten all about it until I rewatched last night and then started thinking about it. The only thing that seemed blurt-worthy to me was when Brennan said she dreamed about Booth. Of course she quickly covered it by saying it was work related. But nothing happens unless first a dream. Or perhaps foreshadowing to Brennan solves her own murder. Thoughts?
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Did anyone catch the "blurt" in the premiere? Empty Re: Did anyone catch the "blurt" in the premiere?

Post by bailey Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:20 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I had forgotten all about it until I rewatched last night and then started thinking about it. The only thing that seemed blurt-worthy to me was when Brennan said she dreamed about Booth. Of course she quickly covered it by saying it was work related. But nothing happens unless first a dream. Or perhaps foreshadowing to Brennan solves her own murder. Thoughts?

I honestly thought all along that people took that tweet and blew it up in their minds. A "blurt" for a writer could mean anything. It could mean, "I was going to have the character say her favorite color was blue, but when I wrote it, the character blurted out, 'no it's red.'"

I doubt we could ever figure out what he was talking about, unless he told us, and he may not even remember at this point. Lol.

I think you have a point with bringing up the dream thing though ... I just don't think it was blurt related ... Hart tweeted last night that Brennan bringing up a dream was somehow related to the "nothing happens unless first a dream." Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Did anyone catch the "blurt" in the premiere? Empty Re: Did anyone catch the "blurt" in the premiere?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Oh that's funny! I haven't been on Twitter since yesterday morning so I hadn't seen the tweet. I just picked on the rewatch how she mentioned the dream twice, once to Angela and then again when she told Booth she had dreamed of working together again
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I had forgotten all about it until I rewatched last night and then started thinking about it. The only thing that seemed blurt-worthy to me was when Brennan said she dreamed about Booth. Of course she quickly covered it by saying it was work related. But nothing happens unless first a dream. Or perhaps foreshadowing to Brennan solves her own murder. Thoughts?

I think that might be it.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:42 am

Hm... That seems a bit too obvious. I get the feeling we won't know what it is until it's brought up again in a later episode.

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by londonbrennan Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 am

Hello, I'm new here writing but I've been reading for a few months.

I've been thinking about this "blurt" since I saw the episode and from my point of view, the blurt comes from Angela when she says to Brennan "you are going to die loveless and alone". I think that's going to be the "leit motiv" of Brennan this season, thinking what she is missing and maybe it will be openly showed to us when we watch the episode where she "solves her own murder".

English is not my first language, so sorry for any incoherence in my writing. Thanks.

londonbrennan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:43 am

I think I read somewhere that he meant Angela being pregnant. When he used the verb "blurt" he meant the idea just came at him, as if the character "spoke" to him.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by lancelot Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 am

Maybe it was when Brennan said, "why are you in love with Booth" and Angela kind of blurted out. "Well yeah a little". Aside from being really funny it was kind of weird.

lancelot
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:50 am

lancelot wrote:Maybe it was when Brennan said, "why are you in love with Booth" and Angela kind of blurted out. "Well yeah a little". Aside from being really funny it was kind of weird.

Ang has always had a bit of a crush on him...I thought the response was funny. It would have been even funnier if Brennan had reacted to it though. (I kinda miss Booth flirting with Ang but that stopped about the time when it really became noticeable that he was getting closer to Brennan. I also miss Booth threatening to shoot the squints...I'm weird that way.).

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by lancelot Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:59 am

yep, once when Parker asked, "will you date my dad" She said, "that's on the back burner" haha. I think it's funny too. It's been a while though and seems funny now that she's married and pregnant. BUt still made me laugh out loud.

Oh, I miss the threats too!!! I liked when he got cranky with them. I must be weird that way also.
Smile

lancelot
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by clair82 Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 am

londonbrennan wrote:Hello, I'm new here writing but I've been reading for a few months.

I've been thinking about this "blurt" since I saw the episode and from my point of view, the blurt comes from Angela when she says to Brennan "you are going to die loveless and alone". I think that's going to be the "leit motiv" of Brennan this season, thinking what she is missing and maybe it will be openly showed to us when we watch the episode where she "solves her own murder".

English is not my first language, so sorry for any incoherence in my writing. Thanks.

That's an interesting take on it. And it fits. After this Brennan-centric ep, she will realise that unless she does something, she will die loveless and alone. She needs to take some control over this fate, somehow, and, as Sweets has said before "make it work for you!"

By the way, your English is perfectly fine Very Happy

clair82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 38
Say What You Want : Everybody poops. They even wrote a book about it...
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

lancelot wrote:Maybe it was when Brennan said, "why are you in love with Booth" and Angela kind of blurted out. "Well yeah a little". Aside from being really funny it was kind of weird.
I never saw the tweet, but reading all of this.. that was my first thought. Maybe it's was just Angela's comment... or maybe nothing at all.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down