Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is There a Pro-Hannah Media Push?

+8
tinkrella
recoveringbonesaddict
bailey
jhi1005
joybrennan
treble21
jro54
elyon
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is There a Pro-Hannah Media Push? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is There a Pro-Hannah Media Push?

Post by joybrennan Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 am

elyon wrote:From the recent clips and interviews it looks as if the whole push to promote the Hannah story arc as the shining light at the beginning of the season has now been flipped to a push about how she leaves and what happens afterward. Nathan's remarks about Booth topedoing the relationship because of unresolved feelings for Brennan and Hart's interview about how Hannah is perfect but not Brennan are now putting the emphasis on post-Hannah which I find interesting.

I think they are getting increasingly nervous about ratings and that the reason so many other networks have piled it on Thursday nights at 8:00 is that like the good piranhas they are, they smell blood in the water.

I do agree with this. The preview review is great -love having it and what I read - but I did notice that they made a point of saying that Raghag wasn't in it- just her picture and she is talked about. It was definitely written to pull in the internet crowd. Very Happy. I may be wrong about this, but while we had a zillion spoilers last year, I don't remember there being an out-and-out review like this. Notice they didn't talk about the case either. It's like they know the case is not whatpeople care about - Bones is NOT CSI. Laughing It's going to be an interesting few weeks. Let the games begin! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Is There a Pro-Hannah Media Push? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is There a Pro-Hannah Media Push?

Post by elyon Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:26 am

Also the bloggers who are reviewing Bones, and there have been a dozen tweets from different ones, depend on the goodwill of the producers to get interviews. And their jobs depend on those interviews. Most of them bend over backward to be positive about the show, all the shows, to the point where I read one review that didn't like the Bones finale but when questioned on camera by the producer claimed they just loved it. I'm not saying they're dishonest just overly positive.

If you take the Bones peoples' interviews with a grain of salt, I would say take the on-line reviews that way as well. None of them have the power that someone like the New York Times t.v. critic has, to say in print, 'hey, this show stinks' and still keep on writing and still getting access to that show.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 am

Then again, perhaps the reviewer liked the show and what they said was exactly what they thought with no ulterior motives.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 am

Then why would they write the opposite a few weeks before?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2