Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA Today: Let us jog your TV memory about these returning series

+3
HermioneGirl101
Lo
mereva
7 posters

Go down

USA Today: Let us jog your TV memory about these returning series Empty USA Today: Let us jog your TV memory about these returning series

Post by mereva Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:47 am

It's a bit spoilery, so I post it here:

Bones , Fox
Thursday, 8 ET/PT
Premiere: Sept. 23

Where we left them: The investigative team at the Jeffersonian Institute went their separate ways in last season's finale, with Booth (David Boreanaz) off to train Afghan soldiers and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) headed to an Indonesian anthropological dig, accompanied by lab assistant Daisy (Carla Gallo). Newlyweds Angela (Michaela Conlin) and Hodgins (T.J. Thyne) head to Paris. "Everyone is exploring an alternate life, another path they could have taken," Deschanel says.

Where they're headed: About seven months later, the team members return to help Saroyan (Tamara Taylor) solve a case. Saroyan "has found herself in a bit of a dilemma," Deschanel says. "She is being criticized for not identifying the remains of a child. … We get rounded up to save her from being publicly humiliated." But things have changed. Booth has met a war correspondent (Katheryn Winnick), and they move in together. "It becomes a whole dynamic," Deschanel says. "Brennan is torn between loving him and wanting him to be happy."

Who's new:David Alan Grier guests as a children's TV personality. And when Brennan and Booth investigate a case in Jersey, they encounter a nightclub bouncer (Antonio Sabato Jr., General Hospital). Having mistaken a reality series for a documentary, Brennan "considers herself to be an expert (on) the culture, customs and vernacular of the guidos," Deschanel says. — Mike Snider

Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

USA Today: Let us jog your TV memory about these returning series Empty Re: USA Today: Let us jog your TV memory about these returning series

Post by Lo Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:44 am

Wait is David Alan Grier playing the one "Bill Nye" alike that Brennan meets and he wants to pull her on his show? Lol oh man.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

USA Today: Let us jog your TV memory about these returning series Empty Re: USA Today: Let us jog your TV memory about these returning series

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 am

Did anyone else find it rather odd that they referred to Cam as Saroyan? Sorry, it's just that I don't think I've ever seen that before in an article. scratch
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 am

.... excuse me?

I hadn't heard that Ha**ah and Booth moved in together.....
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:55 am

bones206 wrote:.... excuse me?

Really??? not sure how you missed that, it's been known since the sides for episode 2 came out, She says she'll get a hotel until she gets an apartment and he says no, she can stay with him. Then Bren, Cam , and Ang apparently help her move into Booth's apt. Suspect
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Sounds like Brennan comes back knowing she loves him. Great. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 pm

joybrennan wrote:Sounds like Brennan comes back knowing she loves him. Great. Rolling Eyes

Yup, and by the time Booth torpedoes his...whatever it is...with Raghag, Brennan's walls will probably be higher and stronger than those of a Scottish castle, and then we see Booth knowing he loves her, but SURPRISINGLY can't get through to her, and so the circus goes on. loco confused Sleep scratch
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:59 pm

treble21 wrote:
bones206 wrote:.... excuse me?

Really??? not sure how you missed that, it's been known since the sides for episode 2 came out, She says she'll get a hotel until she gets an apartment and he says no, she can stay with him. Then Bren, Cam , and Ang apparently help her move into Booth's apt. Suspect

oh... :/ I didn't actually read the sides.... There have been so many spoilers out, I gave up on reading them all.... XD But thank-you for the update!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:14 pm

RubyRuby wrote:
joybrennan wrote:Sounds like Brennan comes back knowing she loves him. Great. Rolling Eyes

Yup, and by the time Booth torpedoes his...whatever it is...with Raghag, Brennan's walls will probably be higher and stronger than those of a Scottish castle, and then we see Booth knowing he loves her, but SURPRISINGLY can't get through to her, and so the circus goes on. loco confused Sleep scratch
... and HH will be dancing and singing "I've had the time of my life..." What a Face
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down