Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Is Bones Returning in April Not March?

5 posters

:: News

Go down

Why Is Bones Returning in April Not March? Empty Why Is Bones Returning in April Not March?

Post by otismotis Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 am

Someone refresh my memory as to why Bones is returning April 24 and not in March; and I read somewhere hear the season finale is in early May. How many more new episodes are there?so far we have had 14. Why is Fox showing new episodes of 24, not repeats? While I have watched the Olympics on and off, the USA channel shows everything that is on primetime.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Why Is Bones Returning in April Not March? Empty Re: Why Is Bones Returning in April Not March?

Post by DBCrazy Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:04 am

I'm not exactly sure why such a long time beween episodes. I think it's the wave of the future with series on TV. I've heard some speculate about the Olympics and American Idol too. But you're not going to have to wait as long as you think. Bones will return on Fox on April 1st and the 100th episode will air April 8th.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Why Is Bones Returning in April Not March? Empty Re: Why Is Bones Returning in April Not March?

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 am

otismotis wrote:Someone refresh my memory as to why Bones is returning April 24 and not in March; and I read somewhere hear the season finale is in early May. How many more new episodes are there?so far we have had 14. Why is Fox showing new episodes of 24, not repeats? While I have watched the Olympics on and off, the USA channel shows everything that is on primetime.

I think it's a combo of the Olympics, American Idol and the fact that the people in charge want the last 8 episodes to air together ( for story arc reasons). But DB is right the next episode The bones in the blue line airs on April 1 not April 24
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 am

I am so waiting for April 1st!!! Or for that matter the month of April, so the roll of Bones episodes can come to us-all the buildup is killing me

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:16 pm

southerngirl wrote:I am so waiting for April 1st!!! Or for that matter the month of April, so the roll of Bones episodes can come to us-all the buildup is killing me

Best April Fools ever!

Thank god for the internet - we're only just getting the xmas ep in Oz this weekend. I can't imagine waiting months to see what else HH & co have in store.

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down