Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall TV 2010 returning shows: what to expect

+7
jhi1005
RubyRuby
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
mereva
treble21
jro54
11 posters

Go down

Fall TV 2010 returning shows: what to expect Empty Fall TV 2010 returning shows: what to expect

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:15 am

Expect to See: In two words? Romantic mayhem. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) shippers are already bracing for the Season 6 addition of a new girlfriend (Katheryn Winnick) for the recently rebuffed Booth. When the Jeffersonian gang reunites in the premiere, seven months after the events of the Season 5 finale, the third wheel starts her minimum six-episode stint.

I kind of just posted this just for this, but I don't think HH or SN have confirmed it yet. loco

Last edited by jro54 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Fall TV 2010 returning shows: what to expect Empty Re: Fall TV 2010 returning shows: what to expect

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:25 am

meh, not confirmed by anyone with the network, so no use getting worked up about it. also it's not that different from the 5 episodes we had already heard she would be in.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Fall TV 2010 returning shows: what to expect Empty Re: Fall TV 2010 returning shows: what to expect

Post by mereva Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

A minimum six-episode stint?
Oh happy day... No
HH /SN haven't confirmed it yet. But maybe they won't do it at all.

When is the first break (for playoffs?), after how many episodes?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:39 am

Ausiello said that she would be in 5 episode (and he also said her name was Ashley) I think this is TV Guide...but we all know she's destined to leave eventually...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:42 am

I looked at this as nothing we don't already know. We have sides for 5 episodes with no end on sight, so it's safe to assume she's around for at least 6. In other words, this reporter has been privy to the same info we have.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 am

We may have sides for 5 but I don't think she's actually physically in the 1st episode, and I have a feeling that her stay lasts until a couple of episodes after the Brennan-centric episode. I, think, that is the episode that brings about the turn in the Booth/Hannah relationship.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:20 am

If its true, I won't be surprised. They've moved the Brennan centric episode back to either 6 or 7, which Hannah will be around for, since Brennan is keeping things from Booth. Meh, just have to go with it I suppose.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:39 am

As long as this whole storyline doesn't occupy a large chunk of the season, I'm already resigned to it.

My one hope-that it doesn't shortchange the storylines of other regulars. Cam needs to have a personal life, I'd like to see how Hodgins and Angela adjust to married life after the honeymoon ends, and poor Sweets needs a new woman.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:13 am

crzy4bones wrote:We may have sides for 5 but I don't think she's actually physically in the 1st episode, and I have a feeling that her stay lasts until a couple of episodes after the Brennan-centric episode. I, think, that is the episode that brings about the turn in the Booth/Hannah relationship.

I agree. Hart tweeted that the "Brennan centric" episode would probably be either 6 or 7. I have feelings Hannah won't be around too much longer after that...and also think that this will be the turning point for Brennan...when she has her supposed "breakdown."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:02 pm

jro54 wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:We may have sides for 5 but I don't think she's actually physically in the 1st episode, and I have a feeling that her stay lasts until a couple of episodes after the Brennan-centric episode. I, think, that is the episode that brings about the turn in the Booth/Hannah relationship.

I agree. Hart tweeted that the "Brennan centric" episode would probably be either 6 or 7. I have feelings Hannah won't be around too much longer after that...and also think that this will be the turning point for Brennan...when she has her supposed "breakdown."
I'm hoping this is the case. My fingers are crossed.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:56 am

i had heard somewhere that she was originally not supposed to be introduced until yhe secondepisode,, them recently saw references to her being introduced in the premier ep,,, confused but .. this could account for the extra ep maybe. b perhaps shes introduced in the premiers last 10 secons or such?

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:00 am

mommahurley wrote:i had heard somewhere that she was originally not supposed to be introduced until yhe secondepisode,, them recently saw references to her being introduced in the premier ep,,, confused but .. this could account for the extra ep maybe. b perhaps shes introduced in the premiers last 10 secons or such?

well unless the sides were fake for episode 2, she's not there at the beginning of ep 2, So she can't be there in ep1 either . There is a conversation between B/B where it is referenced that she is still in Afghanistan. Then she surprises Booth by showing up.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:35 am

treble21 wrote:
mommahurley wrote:i had heard somewhere that she was originally not supposed to be introduced until yhe secondepisode,, them recently saw references to her being introduced in the premier ep,,, confused but .. this could account for the extra ep maybe. b perhaps shes introduced in the premiers last 10 secons or such?

well unless the sides were fake for episode 2, she's not there at the beginning of ep 2, So she can't be there in ep1 either . There is a conversation between B/B where it is referenced that she is still in Afghanistan. Then she surprises Booth by showing up.

I thought that too, until someone (Marisa from GMMR I think) mentioned that we might see Hannah in the season premiere. I forget the way she put it, but it made me think that maybe we as an audience are aware of her even if the characters are not. Which fits in with the sides but explains how she could show up in the premiere.

I'm just hoping that as a holiday present to us, they wrap up her storyline by Christmas. I was originally hoping for earlier, but after I saw the schedule it looks like only 4 episodes before almost a month off for MLB, so realistically she's with us through November if the episode number we've been given (6 or more) are accurate.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:47 am

jhi1005 wrote:I'm just hoping that as a holiday present to us, they wrap up her storyline by Christmas. I was originally hoping for earlier, but after I saw the schedule it looks like only 4 episodes before almost a month off for MLB, so realistically she's with us through November if the episode number we've been given (6 or more) are accurate.
From your mouth to HH's ear... Let's hope that she won't stay the whole season!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:02 am

Dear Santa-
All I want for Christmas is for Barbie to be gone. Heck I'll even buy her 1 way ticket back to Afghanistan myself. I've tried to be a good girl this year. I really have.
Love, me

ok now I know for sure I've lost it. loco
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:15 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Dear Santa-
All I want for Christmas is for Barbie to be gone. Heck I'll even buy her 1 way ticket back to Afghanistan myself. I've tried to be a good girl this year. I really have.
Love, me

ok now I know for sure I've lost it. loco
And? Is it really THAT bad? [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Because I want to sign your letter to Santa, too... loco loco
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MorWeb Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:23 am

Perhaps this is why they moved the Brennan-centric episode back. Maybe they realize it will be more powerful with the SO off the canvas. cheerscheerscheers
~Or~
Maybe the SO will be feeling a bit neglected in the episodes leading up to that episode, and then Booth's true feelings for Brennan will spill forth in the episode, and the SO will release him from the relationship because he doesn't have a heart to give. cheers This would tie together with another SN quote that they told the actress playing SO that she should prepare to be deeply hated at first & then loved by the audience cheers Laughing Twisted Evil (I paraphrased, but kept the meaning unchanged).

I say..."Hello SO, goodbye SO. Please don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you."cheers Wink
MorWeb
MorWeb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 43
Say What You Want : "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility."~Uncle Ben Parker...May HH be forever reminded of this when he thinks of the B/B Shippers!
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 am

SN was quoted in an interview as Booth torpeoding his relationship with SO. I am assuming they are wrapping up the story line with her, b/c there has been a lot more buzz by SN about Booth and SOnot being together anymore. It would make sense.

Also, she isn't in the SP...some people on twitter checked out IMDB and she isn't listed. They might mention her, but she won't be a physical part of it. And the stills look awesome! I can't wait for the SP. And I will tune into the Brennan centric epi. But, I have a feeling all the good epi's will be after KW's character is gone. I have a feeling we won't see the GD and killing off of someone until late in the season, as an Arc that will carry us towards the SF.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:01 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:SN was quoted in an interview as Booth torpeoding his relationship with SO. I am assuming they are wrapping up the story line with her, b/c there has been a lot more buzz by SN about Booth and SOnot being together anymore. It would make sense.

Also, she isn't in the SP...some people on twitter checked out IMDB and she isn't listed. They might mention her, but she won't be a physical part of it. And the stills look awesome! I can't wait for the SP. And I will tune into the Brennan centric epi. But, I have a feeling all the good epi's will be after KW's character is gone. I have a feeling we won't see the GD and killing off of someone until late in the season, as an Arc that will carry us towards the SF.
Jenn

That's been confirmed by HH, (at Comi-con I think) that storyline with the new enemy is in the last part of the season.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum