Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV guide returning shows article

+4
Blue_Ink
joybrennan
elyon
treble21
8 posters

Go down

TV guide returning shows article Empty TV guide returning shows article

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:23 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Interesting, because it has a quote from HH stating "This is the year Brennan has to come to grips with her feelings for Booth"
And apparently Ang and Cam are not so fond of Hannah.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

TV guide returning shows article Empty Re: TV guide returning shows article

Post by elyon Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:45 am

He seems to imply that they're not so fond of her at first but that she warms them up. This must be part of the 'you're going to love Hannah' ploy that for my money is going to backfire on Hart &co.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:04 am

treble21 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Interesting, because it has a quote from HH stating "This is the year Brennan has to come to grips with her feelings for Booth"
And apparently Ang and Cam are not so fond of Hannah.

Yeah...in other words this IS NOT the year B&B get together (Rolling Eyes) unless the ratings crap out. and they seriously pull the plug on the storyline - which, I think, may actually happen. Hart is SO sure viewers don't know what they want to watch Rolling Eyes his thinking is SO 20th century television. He is trying to keep viewers who have also been watching scripted cable dramas like for a decade - shows that don't reset and resort to soap-opera storylines. The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, THE CLOSER ( which, incidentally, started the SAME year as Bones.) Furthermore, Bones didn't start out - nor increase their audience - by promoting a Desperate Housewives kind of vibe! MY GOD! "A New Love Will Come Between Brennan and Booth" is the tagline in big block lettering on the photo for the article! Are you f**king kidding me? It's moronic! My only thought is he's and/or Fox is trying to lure the audience that actually WATCHES Jersey Shore to Bones - because that's certainly the way it's being promoted. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:14 am

^ I find perspective fascinating , I took that quote completely the opposite, last season focused on Booth's feelings and this season focuses on Brennan's I thought based on his quote that it is much more likely they'll end up together this season. ( at least I hope, and since I'm mostly a glass half full girl, that's what I'm sticking with LOL)
The only thing that HH has to do with articles is the actual interviewing part , and Fox cuts the promo's (article writers are responsible for content, unless using quotes, as well as any accompanying items). That being said, yeah I concede that the show is not being marketed well this season. at . all.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 am

treble21 wrote:^ I find perspective fascinating , I took that quote completely the opposite, last season focused on Booth's feelings and this season focuses on Brennan's I thought based on his quote that it is much more likely they'll end up together this season.

You just read my mind. Last season's on Booth, this one's on Brennan. I think by S7 they'll be a couple.

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:02 am

^Hart has nothing to do with the promos or the what's written in the articles. Fox are in edit the promos and take snippets of the episode...and the writers are responsible for what's written in the articles. It's there interpretation of what's going to happen...like how last season, SN or HH would say that the season finale will be a big turning point for B&B and writers like Ausiello make an assumption that they will get together. Rolling Eyes The only thing that Hart has to do with the articles is the interviews. I'm usually a half-glass full kind of girl, so I think there is a possibility that B&B might get together this season, but I'm not holding my breathe...because I was so sure that B&B would get together in the 5th season finale.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:23 am

treble21 wrote:^ I find perspective fascinating , I took that quote completely the opposite, last season focused on Booth's feelings and this season focuses on Brennan's I thought based on his quote that it is much more likely they'll end up together this season. ( at least I hope, and since I'm mostly a glass half full girl, that's what I'm sticking with LOL)
The only thing that HH has to do with articles is the actual interviewing part , and Fox cuts the promo's (article writers are responsible for content, unless using quotes, as well as any accompanying items). That being said, yeah I concede that the show is not being marketed well this season. at . all.

You know, everyone keeps saying last year was about Booth coming to terms with his feelings for Brennan. After Pops came and spoke to them both seperately, Brennan was the one doing all the processing about understanding Booth, letting people in, not being alone, believing in love. Basically, from 8-16 we get Brennan having all these realizations while Booth mopes (don't be surprised Booth lovers, I love Booth, the mopey Booth was ANNOYING) So, now, what Brennan comes back knowing (like Booth woke up knowing last year) and we get to watch Brennan mope? loco and then what - Booth's in lovebrok with Hannah so it's too late, or better yet since Hart is banking on us "loving" RagHag so 2/3 through she's MURDERED leaving Booth heartbroken and emotional unavailable and IT'S THE END OF THE SEASON. puke
Aside from owing Robert money (lol) Fox is happy, so they renew for two more seasons - which means in season seven - just when Booth is ready to move on from the memory of Raghag, BRENNAN will be brutually raped by a serial rapist and be completely tramatized welll into season eight, which because of huge ratings drops will bring BB together in the second to last episode - because HH promised it wouldn't be last. In the final ep, Booth is killed on his honeymoon, leaving Brennan heartbroken, jaded and ready for Kathy what's her name stupid books.

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:38 am

joybrennan wrote:
treble21 wrote:^ I find perspective fascinating , I took that quote completely the opposite, last season focused on Booth's feelings and this season focuses on Brennan's I thought based on his quote that it is much more likely they'll end up together this season. ( at least I hope, and since I'm mostly a glass half full girl, that's what I'm sticking with LOL)

You know, everyone keeps saying last year was about Booth coming to terms with his feelings for Brennan. After Pops came and spoke to them both seperately, Brennan was the one doing all the processing about understanding Booth, letting people in, not being alone, believing in love. Basically, from 8-16 we get Brennan having all these realizations while Booth mopes (don't be surprised Booth lovers, I love Booth, the mopey Booth was ANNOYING) So, now, what Brennan comes back knowing (like Booth woke up knowing last year) and we get to watch Brennan mope? loco and then what - Booth's in lovebrok with Hannah so it's too late, or better yet since Hart is banking on us "loving" RagHag so 2/3 through she's MURDERED leaving Booth heartbroken and emotional unavailable and IT'S THE END OF THE SEASON. puke
Aside from owing Robert money (lol) Fox is happy, so they renew for two more seasons - which means in season seven - just when Booth is ready to move on from the memory of Raghag, BRENNAN will be brutually raped by a serial rapist and be completely tramatized welll into season eight, which because of huge ratings drops will bring BB together in the second to last episode - because HH promised it wouldn't be last. In the final ep, Booth is killed on his honeymoon, leaving Brennan heartbroken, jaded and ready for Kathy what's her name stupid books.

I hear you loud and clear.

Why make Brennan realise and say that she believes in love, and show that her risking her career, and not searching for the truth, for one reason - to protect Booth. I'm quite puzzled as to why they are acting as if she realised nothing.

RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:42 am

^I believe that she loves Booth, but she just didn't understand what those feelings meant...and she was unaware of her feelings. She has to be able to verbally admit her feelings for him before they can ever get together.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:15 pm

I don't mean to get everyone's hopes up, there's nothing in the write-up to suggest that B&B won't get together this season (unlike last year when I can distinctively remember Hart saying that he didn't think B&B would have sex in season 5) It's nothing that we don't already know-Brennan is going to realize her feelings and Booth has a girlfriend. Hart has nothing to do with the promos...and the only the only thing he has to do with the articles is the interviews...the rest is just the writers interpretation about what's going to happen. We have know idea of what is going on in Hart's head. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:16 pm

ROBERT, YOUR EVILNESS, WHERE ARE YOU!!!

I'm out of my league, your evilness!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:37 pm

I'm NOT saying that I think B&B will get together this season...because my glass almost empty. It's like 2 centemeters full. I think there might be a 5% (or maybe less than that) chance that this could be the season, but I'm not going to hold my breathe (and I also wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be like Joy or Robert the Evil's scenarios) I feel different about season six everyday. There are some days when I feel like I want to go over to Hart Hanson's house and throw coleslaw at him Twisted Evil and then there are days when I'm feeling really positive and optimistic. Today, I'm feeling sort of positive. Laughing I'm just saying that there is nothing in this article to suggest that it will or it won't happen. Nobody knows what's going to happen Rolling Eyes...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:27 pm

jro54 wrote:I'm not saying that B&B will get together this season. I think there might be a 5% chance that this could be the season, but I'm not going to hold my breathe (and I also wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be like Joy or Robert the Evil's scenarios) but I'm just saying that there is nothing in this article to suggest that it will or it won't happen.

Please don't call it my senario. MY senario would be more along the lines of stuff in the Analogy thread. What I wrote was just me using the kind of asinine thinking HH seems to be using. Does anyone remember what he said about the finale? "We're taking will they/won't they to a brand new level." The man wants them apart for as long as possible - which is as long as the ratings hold up. He is saying WHATEVER to get people to watch. In this article "it's Brennan's year to realize". Somewhere else it's "Booth will try to move on...but she's not Brennan." Rolling Eyes
Meanwhile, here we are, trying to find ways HH could bring them together. The man created B&B if he wanted them together he'd have them together. He thinks the best way to keep the gravy train going is to keep fans chasing that carrot. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Had to scroll up to remember the topic, after reading everything.

I am obviously an outspoken optimist. However, I don't really agree with the views that say Hart is simply doing this to carry on the show for a bit and he has an outdated view on things. He said he knows how they get together, it must be carried out in a order, he must give time for realizations, character developments, etc. etc. Maybe that in turn comes off as carrying things out only to get more seasons. But I really think that Hart (from the one article on his speech he gave) really admires and looks at novelists (I mean hell the two shows he created were based off novels!!) . Therefore I honestly believe he has written this series out like a book. He has the broad blueprint of B/B and the rest is filled in later by writers like cases, etc. He can't just skip to the end because everyone wants that. But that is solely my opinion.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Lo wrote:Had to scroll up to remember the topic, after reading everything.

I am obviously an outspoken optimist. However, I don't really agree with the views that say Hart is simply doing this to carry on the show for a bit and he has an outdated view on things. He said he knows how they get together, it must be carried out in a order, he must give time for realizations, character developments, etc. etc. Maybe that in turn comes off as carrying things out only to get more seasons. But I really think that Hart (from the one article on his speech he gave) really admires and looks at novelists (I mean hell the two shows he created were based off novels!!) . Therefore I honestly believe he has written this series out like a book. He has the broad blueprint of B/B and the rest is filled in later by writers like cases, etc. He can't just skip to the end because everyone wants that. But that is solely my opinion.

He admires them - and goes on to explain why tv can't be like a novel.
It's same speech where he says if you give the audience what they want it will end your show. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And you're right - I'll fix the thread.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:54 pm

I keep having this funny feeling that Hanson is following his fellow Canadian Shore's lead (show runner of House MD). Season 6 of House was average at best except for a few standout eps. He gave Cuddy a lover, out of nowhere [see Hannah], she was even going to get married and then at the end of the season finale (which was a well-written ep for a change) she does an about-face and says she can't get past him. She dumps toyboy and starts a serious relationship with House. Shore too was always saying what a great actor and character Cuddy's lover [see Hannah] was, something that most people didn't see at all. It all looked like stretching things out just to keep the inevitable from happening. House too was learning, adapting [see Brennan] after his bout in the asylum last Summer [see Afghanistan/Indonesia]. he can't change but he did [see Brennan]. House MD season 7 opens with a whole day of them together after last season's finale: hyped by Fox into the stars! It is actually looking very good, thoughtful but sexy, in character. So you see why I'm worried about Bones?
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:05 pm

bonesparticulat wrote:I keep having this funny feeling that Hanson is following his fellow Canadian Shore's lead (show runner of House MD). Season 6 of House was average at best except for a few standout eps. He gave Cuddy a lover, out of nowhere [see Hannah], she was even going to get married and then at the end of the season finale (which was a well-written ep for a change) she does an about-face and says she can't get past him. She dumps toyboy and starts a serious relationship with House. Shore too was always saying what a great actor and character Cuddy's lover [see Hannah] was, something that most people didn't see at all. It all looked like stretching things out just to keep the inevitable from happening. House too was learning, adapting [see Brennan] after his bout in the asylum last Summer [see Afghanistan/Indonesia]. he can't change but he did [see Brennan]. House MD season 7 opens with a whole day of them together after last season's finale: hyped by Fox into the stars! It is actually looking very good, thoughtful but sexy, in character. So you see why I'm worried about Bones?

Well, House and Cuddy ended up together, so if Hart is following David Shore, then I think it's worth the pain. IDK Rolling Eyes

...but what happens can't be exactly like what happens on House because then they could sue Hart for taking their ideas.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:44 pm

jro54 wrote:
bonesparticulat wrote:I keep having this funny feeling that Hanson is following his fellow Canadian Shore's lead (show runner of House MD). Season 6 of House was average at best except for a few standout eps. He gave Cuddy a lover, out of nowhere [see Hannah], she was even going to get married and then at the end of the season finale (which was a well-written ep for a change) she does an about-face and says she can't get past him. She dumps toyboy and starts a serious relationship with House. Shore too was always saying what a great actor and character Cuddy's lover [see Hannah] was, something that most people didn't see at all. It all looked like stretching things out just to keep the inevitable from happening. House too was learning, adapting [see Brennan] after his bout in the asylum last Summer [see Afghanistan/Indonesia]. he can't change but he did [see Brennan]. House MD season 7 opens with a whole day of them together after last season's finale: hyped by Fox into the stars! It is actually looking very good, thoughtful but sexy, in character. So you see why I'm worried about Bones?

Well, House and Cuddy ended up together, so if Hart is following David Shore, then I think it's worth the pain. IDK Rolling Eyes

...but what happens can't be exactly like what happens on House because then they could sue Hart for taking their ideas.

David Shore and House are friends. Huddy was NEVER the CORE of House, and they had rating issues [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

If HH is doing that, then I can just take the year off. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down