Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison)

+13
Lo
RubyRuby
AMarty
geraghtyvl
MI_Bonesgirl
HermioneGirl101
joybrennan
jro54
treble21
bones fan 99
mereva
crzy4bones
bailey
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison)

Post by joybrennan Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Lo wrote:Wouldn't miss Bones just because of a story line here. So I will still watch Smile

I don't even know what the heck Castle is, but I read some comment about watching it just for Fillion...what? Lol Boreanaz is way more attractive, but I guess to each their own.

Well, you know, sometimes you just have settle for second best. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bones Vs. Castle (Season Premiere comparison)

Post by AMarty Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:04 pm

joybrennan wrote:
AMarty wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
AMarty wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote:You mean I won't be seeing Brennan just wearing Booth's FBI tee-shirt in the near future? Not.....

No. I would guess you will probably see Hannah claiming it long before Brennan will get that chance. She will probably put it on (take it off) just after (before) the so-called glistening scene....

Evil or Very Mad

Oh my eyes!!! Shocked affraid MY POOR POOR EYES!!!
MY eyes will be fine - I'm not watching Bones until Christmas. Cool

Oh, you mean the Christmas show where Hannah takes Booth home to meet her nice normal family while Brennan breaks her butt trying to ice skate by herself?

Twisted Evil

@AMarty - please don't put ideas like that out into the universe, ok? Laughing

Perhaps at the Christmas party he will see family photos and realize her sister is GraveDigger... ...just a pleasant thought for the season.

affraid

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Perhaps at the Christmas party he will see family photos and realize her sister is GraveDigger... ...just a pleasant thought for the season.

No theres a twist half way through the season!
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 pm

joybrennan wrote:
AMarty wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:
AMarty wrote:
geraghtyvl wrote:You mean I won't be seeing Brennan just wearing Booth's FBI tee-shirt in the near future? Not.....

No. I would guess you will probably see Hannah claiming it long before Brennan will get that chance. She will probably put it on (take it off) just after (before) the so-called glistening scene....

Evil or Very Mad

Oh my eyes!!! Shocked affraid MY POOR POOR EYES!!!
MY eyes will be fine - I'm not watching Bones until Christmas. Cool

Oh, you mean the Christmas show where Hannah takes Booth home to meet her nice normal family while Brennan breaks her butt trying to ice skate by herself?

Twisted Evil

@AMarty - please don't put ideas like that out into the universe, ok? Laughing
pale That's scaaaryyy! pale
What if some loco will actually read it? And put it into script?! What a Face Razz
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Lo wrote:Wouldn't miss Bones just because of a story line here. So I will still watch Smile

I don't even know what the heck Castle is, but I read some comment about watching it just for Fillion...what? Lol Boreanaz is way more attractive, but I guess to each their own.

I, too, won't miss Bones because of a story line.

You are right....Boreanaz is way more HOT, but Fillion is still pretty cute, too. and have to support DB's fellow Whedonverse pal. Castle is a fun show, too...the scenes between Castle and his daughter are soooo funny.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:59 pm

The two leads on Castle are attractive people, but there has never EVER been two leads on a TV show as attractive as ED and DB. NEVER NEVER!!!! Stunningly Gorgeous Actors.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 am

Oh my god. I'm adding that to my list of things that I need to happen before the series can end.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:19 am

AMarty wrote:I can't wait for S6 to be over....

loco

You do realize that watching the show isn't actually mandatory, right?

I think the Castle leads are far less attractive than the Bones stars. And I don't care to admit it. Lol. I still like their show though.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:51 am

dreamerktm411 wrote:

Oh my god. I'm adding that to my list of things that I need to happen before the series can end.

Me too!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:13 am

Isn't Castle tghe show that's supposed to be inspired by B&B's cemistry?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:52 pm

treble21 wrote:
dreamerktm411 wrote:

Me too!!!

Me three

I love castle too but not for the B and B simialrities just cause nathan Fillion is dam funny the way DB is HOT and in a couple of years I'll be screaming for the castle leads to be togther but for the moment I'm good with their flirting just need some B and B action.......
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue_Ink Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:58 am

Lo wrote:

You are right....Boreanaz is way more HOT, but Fillion is still pretty cute, too. and have to support DB's fellow Whedonverse pal. Castle is a fun show, too...the scenes between Castle and his daughter are soooo funny.

I agree, Alexis Castle is awesome. Very Happy

Blue_Ink
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:15 pm

On a recent TV guide article Nate Fillion and Stana Katic were asked the following question, and I'm posting it because I just love Stana's answer.

Where do yo come down on the whole "should they or shouldn't they" debate?

Nate: I think what keeps people coming to Castle is the "Oh God, why don't they get together?" If you satiate that, viewers start clicking the remote.

Stana: The two of us don't agree on this. Maybe its just naive romanticism, but I think people can be together -- like in "Mr and Mrs Smith" -- and it can still be sexy and hot.

It seems Nate went to the Hart Hanson and David Boreanaz school of How to piss off your loyal viewers. Stana, I like the way you think and I wish this was the dominant attitude in the two shows.. If only Emily was this clear on her views. Big difference and a plus for Castle.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm

I hate to say it, but the only thing that will change for Bones or Castle or any other shows who feel the need to drag out will they/won't they to
keep viewers interested, is for Bones to fail miserably this year. Fail to the point of near cancellation. I don't want that by any means, but I'm afraid it's the only way these showrunners will get off the "Moonlighting" curse. Hart says he doesn't belive in that- I think he's lying. Maybe Bones will go down in history. The Bones curse-if you don't put your leads together you will get cancelled.
IMO dragging out will they/won't they=lack of creativity on the writers parts.
Yep it's one of THOSE days.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I hate to say it, but the only thing that will change for Bones or Castle or any other shows who feel the need to drag out will they/won't they to
keep viewers interested, is for Bones to fail miserably this year. Fail to the point of near cancellation. I don't want that by any means, but I'm afraid it's the only way these showrunners will get off the "Moonlighting" curse. Hart says he doesn't belive in that- I think he's lying. Maybe Bones will go down in history. The Bones curse-if you don't put your leads together you will get cancelled.

Oh, I you mean a day when the mind is super-clear and the answers are obvious? Twisted Evil
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 pm

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I hate to say it, but the only thing that will change for Bones or Castle or any other shows who feel the need to drag out will they/won't they to

Oh, I you mean a day when the mind is super-clear and the answers are obvious? Twisted Evil
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

More like one of those days where I want to push Hart and Co. off a cliff... Mad
Seriously. This storyline makes me want to jab a fork in my eyes.

Last edited by joybrennan on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed my quote.)
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:31 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

More like one of those days where I want to push Hart and Co. off a cliff... Mad
Seriously. This storyline makes me want to jab a fork in my eyes.

Honey, don't hurt yourself...push HH and Co. off the proverbial cliff. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm really liking Stana Katic even more now after reading these articles:

I love these quotes because they (source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] express my sentiments as a shipper of BB and Caskett

""I'm the only one on the entire team who's like, 'So what if they get together?' ... Maybe I'm overly romantic thinking that when people get together, they should still have that spice and fire. They should still have the same swordplay." "

or this other quote (source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"I understand that lately, many people have this belief that all the romantic tension and comedy will stop when a couple gets together. But I believe that whether they’re together or whether they’re not together, that tension and sexual swordplay should still be available."

Stana does love the use of the word Swordplay. Check this video out for a funny moment between Nathan and Stana and the word swordplay -- [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Come on Emily... We know your a shipper so use your Producer power to make things happen and be as vocal as Stana.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2