Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier

+12
mereva
treble21
Chocolate Chip
future_anthro
DoctorB
crzy4bones
Hello Salty Goodness
HermioneGirl101
geraghtyvl
joybrennan
jro54
MI_Bonesgirl
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier - Page 2 Empty Re: BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier

Post by Chocolate Chip Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 am

@Tinkrella @bailey - that is a good point and why I am more inclined to believe the info that I shared - The reviewer is a huge Bones fan, she is also a huge Brennan fan, a huge Booth fan and B&B shipper - she writes epi recaps after every airing, that are very balanced and fair and knows the show, characters and the fandom inside out - also does conference calls and run a Bones episode recap blog - she usually doesn't discuss spoilers on her twitter page, as it is for epi reviews and aired discussions but got asked and wanted to share her opposite pov on said article -- now I totally know it is open to interpretation, as is everything and could be way off, like any article or pov - But I am hoping that people will watch the new season of Bones without paying too much weight to any spoilers and hearsay, ing and watch with open mind and all Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier - Page 2 Empty Re: BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:26 am

I am hoping that people will watch the new season of Bones without paying too much weight to any spoilers and hearsay, ing and watch with open mind and all

I am hoping that, too..but I'm very doubtful that it will happen. Seems like people have already made their decisions that they are going to hate Booth, hate Hannah, hate everything but Brennan based on spoilers and sides alone and don't even plan on watching the show until someone else says it's ok. And even if they do plan on watching it, they still won't even give it a fair chance...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:56 am

crzy4bones wrote:
I am hoping that people will watch the new season of Bones without paying too much weight to any spoilers and hearsay, ing and watch with open mind and all

I am hoping that, too..but I'm very doubtful that it will happen. Seems like people have already made their decisions that they are going to hate Booth, hate Hannah, hate everything but Brennan based on spoilers and sides alone and don't even plan on watching the show until someone else says it's ok. And even if they do plan on watching it, they still won't even give it a fair chance...
Not that I would say what to do in viewing habits, watch or don't BUT *sighs* I wish we would not pay so much attention to spoilers, I advocate a spoiler free exsistence Very Happy they really aren't for everyone - maybe it isn't the spoilers but the over analyzing and projecting what we want to happen as fans into them - also the 3-4 mth Summer hiatus is bad, lol, once Bones is back there will be the epis to discuss and focus on and not just spoilers -- IDK I like to give the show, the cast & Hart a chance, be positive or negative when the epi airs, when I have the said spoilers put into context and not before - that is just me though, and how I approach my tv shows.. Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bones fan 99 Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:24 am

I'm not so sure Booth even thinks that showing a pic of Hannah would hurt Brennan, remember she's Bones nothing fazes her, remember when Cam said Dc Brennan looked hurt you asked for me and not her and his reply "she's not like you she doesn't do that" Just saying he ma be thinking she's cool with it and not looking for her not to be seen as she shot him down then ran away ... cut to the shot in the diner where he asked her if she was cool working with him She instigated the running not him
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:56 am

bones fan 99 wrote:I'm not so sure Booth even thinks that showing a pic of Hannah would hurt Brennan, remember she's Bones nothing fazes her, remember when Cam said Dc Brennan looked hurt you asked for me and not her and his reply "she's not like you she doesn't do that" Just saying he ma be thinking she's cool with it and not looking for her not to be seen as she shot him down then ran away ... cut to the shot in the diner where he asked her if she was cool working with him She instigated the running not him

That's a good point. She practically pushed his relationship with Catherine, quizzing him constantly about her and what they did on their dates and stuff...so he wouldn't think that showing a pic of his new gf to others would be hurtful to her. It's what she wanted...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:02 am

bones fan 99 wrote:I'm not so sure Booth even thinks that showing a pic of Hannah would hurt Brennan, remember she's Bones nothing fazes her, remember when Cam said Dc Brennan looked hurt you asked for me and not her and his reply "she's not like you she doesn't do that" Just saying he ma be thinking she's cool with it and not looking for her not to be seen as she shot him down then ran away ... cut to the shot in the diner where he asked her if she was cool working with him She instigated the running not him

I'm really wondering where that question came from. It seems so outta the blue to me. Unless it's a discussion about if they're going to go back overseas. I know in the sides they allude to having to make a decision if they should stay home or go back and finish what they were doing.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:21 am

I'm not so sure Booth even thinks that showing a pic of Hannah would hurt Brennan, remember she's Bones nothing fazes her, remember when Cam said Dc Brennan looked hurt you asked for me and not her and his reply "she's not like you she doesn't do that" Just saying he ma be thinking she's cool with it and not looking for her not to be seen as she shot him down then ran away ... cut to the shot in the diner where he asked her if she was cool working with him She instigated the running not him

WTF?? the whole paragraph doesn't make sense""he ma" what does that mean ? stop making trouble and just wait for the show to start,you are all crazy.Want a scotch!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Watch Saturday Night Live and see what a Genius HH is!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:49 pm

thatgirl61 wrote:Watch Saturday Night Live and see what a Genius HH is!

Apples and oranges. Doing a series of comedy sketches is different than creating a story arch. In some ways it's easier to do the short skits because they don't have to connect to anything that came before it, or will be coming after it. That's what was interesting about the end of the 100th. If you didn't know the characters' history, that was pretty awesome scene. It was only a problem if you'd been watching the show. Twisted Evil Not saying HH is or isn't a genius, just that you're comparing two different crafts.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 am

joybrennan wrote:
thatgirl61 wrote:Watch Saturday Night Live and see what a Genius HH is!

Apples and oranges. Doing a series of comedy sketches is different than creating a story arch. In some ways it's easier to do the short skits because they don't have to connect to anything that came before it, or will be coming after it. That's what was interesting about the end of the 100th. If you didn't know the characters' history, that was pretty awesome scene. It was only a problem if you'd been watching the show. Twisted Evil Not saying HH is or isn't a genius, just that you're comparing two different crafts.

Couldn't agree with you more joy.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2