Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier

+12
mereva
treble21
Chocolate Chip
future_anthro
DoctorB
crzy4bones
Hello Salty Goodness
HermioneGirl101
geraghtyvl
joybrennan
jro54
MI_Bonesgirl
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier Empty BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The Cell Phone Skank

If you've read any spoilers, you may know that Booth does not return from Afghanistan empty-handed. He spends a lot of time showing off a picture of his new lady on his cell phone and it will leave every true Bones fan begging to rip that phone out of his hands and break it into a million pieces.

bowdown bowdown bowdown
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier Empty Re: BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The Cell Phone Skank

If you've read any spoilers, you may know that Booth does not return from Afghanistan empty-handed. He spends a lot of time showing off a picture of his new lady on his cell phone and it will leave every true Bones fan begging to rip that phone out of his hands and break it into a million pieces.

bowdown bowdown bowdown

...but how this something to get excited about? I sure don't want to see Booth show off his new play toy. puke

Last edited by jro54 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier Empty Re: BuddyTV 5 Reasons to get excited for the Bones Season 6 Premier

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 am

jro54 wrote:

The Cell Phone Skank

bowdown bowdown bowdown

...but how this something to loom forward too?

Because he called her a skank!! It made me laugh out loud. Literally. IDK, it's like all of these bloggers are treating her like she's trash. Just a playtoy for Booth. It kinda makes me feel better. Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:50 am

These bloggers obviously think the crowd who watches Bones is the same crowd that watches JERSEY SHORE. Isn't it TNT slogan that goes "We love drama"? NOTE it's not "We love MELODRAMA." Rolling Eyes TPTB must think the average Bones viewer has an IQ of 2. Mad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by geraghtyvl Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:18 am

Wow..these reasons are supposed to make me excited for the season 6 premier..especially Booth rubbing salt in the wound with the cell phone picture? I can't wait until she is gone......... No

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:22 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:

The Cell Phone Skank

bowdown bowdown bowdown

...but how this something to loom forward too?

Because he called her a skank!! It made me laugh out loud. Literally. IDK, it's like all of these bloggers are treating her like she's trash. Just a playtoy for Booth. It kinda makes me feel better. Very Happy

I quess if you put it that way, it kinda does make my feel better, thought I'm still not looking forward to Booth rubbing pics of play toy is everyone's faces.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 am

The only thing I'm looking forward to on that list is finding out where all my favorite Sqinterns went.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 am

I think by the very fact that it is a reason to watch the epi, Booth cell pic, means that it is done in a humorus way... people ask about his new girlfriend and he asks them if they want to see a pic.., itsn't that reflective of todays use of what people do with their gadgets and how they interact with each other. . . . . just me but not every spoiler has to be doom and gloom, particulary when we have no idea of the tone and context, same for the promos, which are are not always how they appear when the epi airs...jmho
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 am

Also I am really interested in seeing the Booth and Parker scene... yes, some fans didn't like the Parker scene in the S5 finale but by the sounds of this review, the Parker and Booth scene is very well done. touching. . . And imo Hart trying to make amends in a way.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 am

Also I am really interested in seeing the Booth and Parker scene... yes, some fans didn't like the Parker scene in the S5 finale but by the sounds of this review, the Parker and Booth scene is very well done. touching. . . And imo Hart trying to make amends in a way.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:55 am

Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:41 am

I, too, can't wait to see the Parker scene...that kid is just too cute.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello Salty Goodness wrote:I think by the very fact that it is a reason to watch the epi, Booth cell pic, means that it is done in a humorus way... people ask about his new girlfriend and he asks them if they want to see a pic.., itsn't that reflective of todays use of what people do with their gadgets and how they interact with each other. . . . . just me but not every spoiler has to be doom and gloom, particulary when we have no idea of the tone and context, same for the promos, which are are not always how they appear when the epi airs...jmho
No, not every spoiler. I just can't find any spin, tone, or context where I'd find Booth showing everyone the blond blowup sex toy he found in the desert that amusing. It still comes off as crass and uncaring. Unlike Brennan, that's actually the effect he's going for. It's a life lesson learned in kindergarten: accidents can happen - but hurting someone on purpose gets you sent to the corner. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:00 pm

joybrennan wrote:
No, not every spoiler. I just can't find any spin, tone, or context where I'd find Booth showing everyone the blond blowup sex toy he found in the desert that amusing. It still comes off as crass and uncaring. Unlike Brennan, that's actually the effect he's going for. It's a life lesson learned in kindergarten: accidents can happen - but hurting someone on purpose gets you sent to the corner. Neutral

This.

I just feel so... sad... that I am dreading the new season of my favourite show Sad Doesn't even feel like the same characters. I am so worried the show will not be redeemable even after the SO storyline Sad

I mean... Booth shoving in Brennan's face that he has a new GF? Does he even LIKE Brennan anymore?? pale

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Hello Salty Goodness wrote:Also I am really interested in seeing the Booth and Parker scene... yes, some fans didn't like the Parker scene in the S5 finale but by the sounds of this review, the Parker and Booth scene is very well done. touching. . . And imo Hart trying to make amends in a way.
Amends fo the finale or the end of the 100th? Or are you referring to that arch from the end of the 100th leading to the finale (minus the gravedigger trial), or maybe this season's moronic & crappy S.O.B. storyline? confused
OH, you just meant that horrible little scene between Parker and Booth in the finale. Great. Thanks, Hart. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:16 pm

The Squinterns and Booth/Parker is the only things on that lift that got my interest.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:03 am

Another person who saw the S6 premier, when asked on twitter, disagreed with this write up of Booth cell phone pic of Hannah.

Booth wasn't constantly going around everyone he knows showing off the cellphone pic of Hannah, NOR was he rubbing it in anyones face.

He only showed it to 2 people, and that only occurred because they ASKED to see the pic of her.

She also went on to say that Booth is Booth in this episode, and that he was his amazing self.

Now believe this pov or not, but lets not cement in stone the actions of the characters before we have even seen them on screen.

Just asking to keep an open mind, that is all.
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:07 am

Chocolate Chip wrote:Another person who saw the S6 premier, when asked on twitter, disagreed with this write up of Booth cell phone pic of Hannah.

Booth wasn't constantly going around everyone he knows showing off the cellphone pic of Hannah, NOR was he rubbing it in anyones face.

He only showed it to 2 people, and that only occurred because they ASKED to see the pic of her.

She also went on to say that Booth is Booth in this episode, and that he was his amazing self.

Now believe this pov or not, but lets not cement in stone the actions of the characters before we have even seen them on screen.

How did they know to ask. Neutral

Whatever, looking forward to Christmas.

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 am

joybrennan wrote:
Chocolate Chip wrote:Another person who saw the S6 premier, when asked on twitter, disagreed with this write up of Booth cell phone pic of Hannah.

I would imagine it's because he isn't keeping his relationship a secret so he told them that he was dating Hannah and they asked... I don't know if I'm strange , but anytime anything remotely interesting happens in my friends lives, I ask if there are pics.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am

joybrennan wrote:Whatever, looking forward to Christmas.
Totally off topic but... what do you think... if I unpack my ornaments and a small Christmas tree (I somewhere stashed away a small plastic tree many years ago, it was decoration at my baby's school), will Christmas come sooner and SOB hopefully will be gone by then?.. just thinking!
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:59 am

treble21 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I would imagine it's because he isn't keeping his relationship a secret so he told them that he was dating Hannah and they asked... I don't know if I'm strange , but anytime anything remotely interesting happens in my friends lives, I ask if there are pics.

EXACTLY! You are not strange, everyone I know takes pics, shares and their friends and family ask to see them! It is 2010!!! I can't walk down the street without people with their cell cameras out - If you are interested in your friends life, you get involved and that includes asking them for info or maybe even asking them if you have pics - Remember Booth and Goodman sharing pics of their kids at Christmas and they weren't even the close. - Yep Booth isn't keeping his relationship secret, and nor should he - but I was also thinking from the 1st promo, maybe Brennan blurts out to the squints that Booth is dating Hannah and they ask him a ton of questions when they see him at the lab. Sweets for sure, maybe Cam too. Just me speculating. Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 am

joybrennan wrote:

Well we know he told Brennan, and we know Brennan tells Angela ... and if past actions are any indication Brennan probably also tells everyone else. My guess is Cam's "I thought you two would be a real couple" comes after Brennan tells HER about Hannah. So, that's probably how they know.

I'm looking forward to Christmas too. I just love Christmas. Presents, food, family, I'm not even suppose to have to work it this year. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 am

I agree. I think Brennan probably tells angela first and then word gets around as usual.

We deff do need to remember not to get all worked up over the reviews. They have proven in the past to be not reliable because people often see things differently than others. While this blogger may have thought booth was 'rubbing salt in the wounds' the whole time....another may have thought that two times wasn't a big deal at all.

I kinda think it depends on whether you are a huge booth supporter or a huge brennan supporter. I am not saying this to draw lines. I don't care. But, we know, in this fandom there tends to be some firm 'team booth' vs. 'team brennan' sides. Which is great. But, for instance, if you are a huge booth lover and think Brennan scorned his poor lion heart....you may see the episode as a way to get back at brennan for all the times she had hurt him. On the other side, if you are a huge brennan supporter you may feel the cell phone thing is throwing salt in her wounds and uncalled for.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:14 am

tinkrella wrote:I agree. I think Brennan probably tells angela first and then word gets around as usual.

We deff do need to remember not to get all worked up over the reviews. They have proven in the past to be not reliable because people often see things differently than others. While this blogger may have thought booth was 'rubbing salt in the wounds' the whole time....another may have thought that two times wasn't a big deal at all.

I kinda think it depends on whether you are a huge booth supporter or a huge brennan supporter. I am not saying this to draw lines. I don't care. But, we know, in this fandom there tends to be some firm 'team booth' vs. 'team brennan' sides. Which is great. But, for instance, if you are a huge booth lover and think Brennan scorned his poor lion heart....you may see the episode as a way to get back at brennan for all the times she had hurt him. On the other side, if you are a huge brennan supporter you may feel the cell phone thing is throwing salt in her wounds and uncalled for.

Yea, regardless for the reasons people see things differently and without labeling sides ... I think we'll be having this same conversation after the episode airs. Some fans thinking he was rubbing salt in the wounds and others going "What are you talking about?" Of course seeing things differently and discussing them, that's most of the point of a place like this anyway. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:35 am

Ah... It would be so much easier for me to "hate" or to "support" Booth or Brennan... thay're fictional. THEY don't decide anything.
But I'm very disappointed in real people who're producing the whole mess: HH and SN. loco Very, VERY disappointed. It's a huge mistake to put SOB into play.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum