Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Scoop 9/1

+8
SnoopGirl
RubyRuby
bugaboo628
jro54
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
crzy4bones
HermioneGirl101
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ausiello Scoop 9/1 Empty Ausiello Scoop 9/1

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:44 am

Question: Can I just say that your interviews were so cute I just want to pinch your cheeks. Now do you have any good Bones spoilers? —Madeline
Ausiello: You can touch the cheeks, but no pinching. They bruise easily. Here’s your Bones spoiler: Brennan is having a change of heart about Booth!! “What happened at the [end of last season] was that we saw Booth move on and not have any regrets,” recounts exec producer Stephen Nathan. “He did his best. He professed his love and when she couldn’t reciprocate he realized at that point this is now crazy, I have to be happy. I have to try to make a life for myself. And he’s moved on. Now Brennan—who felt very secure in her decision last year—has had seven months alone to think about this. And we think that she’s come back reevaluating her situation and the choice she made with Booth. Brennan is seeing things differently. She seemed to have one take for five years and I think the time away has made her reevaluate what she wants from life and perhaps a relationship with Booth. I don’t think this is something that she has an easy time admitting to herself. And perhaps it hasn’t even bubbled up from her subconscious yet, but it’s something that’s real this season.” I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again: This is the season it happens! I can feel it in my, er, bones!

Question: Enough about Booth and Brennan. How about something on Angela and Hodgins? —Missy
Ausiello: The buzz is it’ll be smooth sailing for the newlyweds this season, but Michaela Conlin isn’t buying it. “I don’t believe that,” Angela’s portrayer tells me, before hinting that “something happened” during the seven-month flash forward between the two that “will come up” later in the season. Hmm….

Question: More Bones scoop, please! —Matt
Ausiello: Daisy and Sweets will “reconnect” in the season premiere, but “their relationship is different,” notes EP Stephen Nathan. “Sweets has become a free man in his seven months without Daisy and isn’t initially willing to give that up.”

The full column is here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Scoop 9/1 Empty Re: Ausiello Scoop 9/1

Post by crzy4bones Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:48 am

Good for Sweets....don't give in too easily Sweets....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:49 am

Not to get all pessimistic, but when the hell did Booth "profess his love" for Brennan?
He said he wanted to give "them" a chance, not the same thing IMO.

Also Good on You Ausiello, you keep thinkin those good thoughts buddy!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 am

Ok again nothing new on the B&B front, but definitely a more positive tone than we've seen lately. And no mention of blondie. That in itself made me smile.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 am

Yep. Nothing new on the B&B front...but at least going with a more positive tone.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:01 am

treble21 wrote:Not to get all pessimistic, but when the hell did Booth "profess his love" for Brennan?

Exactly! When did that happen?

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
treble21 wrote:Not to get all pessimistic, but when the hell did Booth "profess his love" for Brennan?

I'm wondering about that too. He didn't even say, "I love you." He just said, "let's give it a shot."
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:35 am

jro54 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

I'm wondering about that too. He didn't even say, "I love you." He just said, "let's give it a shot."

Psshht exactly. That ain't no profession of love. I wish they'd stop refering to what happened last season like that.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 am

We as an audience know that Booth is in love with Brennan, but she clearly does not. So yeah it kinda bothers me that SN phrased it that way.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:05 am

treble21 wrote:We as an audience know that Booth is in love with Brennan, but she clearly does not. So yeah it kinda bothers me that SN phrased it that way.

Most of the audience does, but some people don't think sooo...And Brennan does have feelings for Booth. She would rather be friends/partners because she's just too afraid to risk their relationship and possibly lose him...And she NEVER says that she doesn't love him or that she doesn't want to be with him.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:17 am

How romantic, eh? Rolling Eyes

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:26 am

I just bothers me how people still describe last season as how Booth poured is heart for Brennan, but she rejected him because she doesn't love him...Booth NEVER even tells her he loves her. He just says, "let's give it a shot" How romantic, right? ...And Brennan NEVER says that she doesn't love him or that she doesn't want to be with him. Instead, she gives her little sob story about she can't changed.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am

I think the "talking to couples who have been in love for 30, 40, 50 years and it's always the guy who knew from the start....I'm that guy" speech is what they are referring to. Yeah, he never came right out and said "I love you" but after she nearly freaked out in the first episode of the season when he said "I love you" and her eyes got all big and she looked like she was going to run until he had added the "in an atta girl sort of way", he probably didn't dare say that to her again. And really, she had already shot him down, and made it clear that she only wanted to work with him....so it's not like "I love you" would have made any difference to her...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 am

Booth is Gay! He knew right from the beginning!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 am

jro54 wrote:
treble21 wrote:We as an audience know that Booth is in love with Brennan, but she clearly does not. So yeah it kinda bothers me that SN phrased it that way.

Most of the audience does, but some people don't think sooo...And Brennan does have feelings for Booth. She would rather be friends/partners because she's just too afraid to risk their relationship and possibly lose him...And she NEVER says that she doesn't love him or that she doesn't want to be with him.

Sorry I re-read that and it sounds like I'm saying that Brennan doesn't love Booth ( which is so not true) , what I meant was that Brennan doesn't know that Booth is in love with her.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:12 am

so it's not like "I love you" would have made any difference to her...
I totally disagree - I love you from Booth to Brennan would have made all the difference to Brennan. There are a million other things Booth could have said but "I want to give it a shot" is not a good thing to say to say a woman you want to be with. He literally told her he wanted to take a gamble in being with her. Sure getting together is gamble but DO NOT tell her that.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:17 am

crzy4bones wrote:

I think the "talking to couples who have been in love for 30, 40, 50 years and it's always the guy who knew from the start....I'm that guy" speech is what they are referring to. Yeah, he never came right out and said "I love you" but after she nearly freaked out in the first episode of the season when he said "I love you" and her eyes got all big and she looked like she was going to run until he had added the "in an atta girl sort of way", he probably didn't dare say that to her again. And really, she had already shot him down, and made it clear that she only wanted to work with him....so it's not like "I love you" would have made any difference to her...

Hmm. Its so interesting how we all interpret things differently. I personally thought the "in a professional, atta girl kind of way" was added by Booth because he himself wasn't sure. He had Cam telling him that he needs to be sure, and cannot change his mind, and then Sweets in showing him the brain scans. This FOR ME cements that he wasn't in love with her. As per that conversation in Dwarf in the Dirt between GG & Angela, Booth fell in love with the life in his coma dream, (Brennan's 'dream', since she wrote it) and the people in the coma dream. NOT Bones, but BREN. Like Angela said in Harbingers, for weeks after Booth woke up from the coma, he fluctuated between dream and reality. Ever observant Brennan noticed all the changes in him, from the hand in which he held his coffee, to which foot he put forward first when climbing stairs. She saw his confusion and his struggle. I therefore didn't interpret the look on Brennan's face in Harbingers, as her wanting to run.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 am

Maybe booth is really HH!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:54 am

thatgirl61 wrote:Maybe booth is really HH!

?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:35 am

treble21 wrote:
thatgirl61 wrote:Maybe booth is really HH!

?

scratch My thoughts exactly.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 am

thatgirl61 wrote:Booth is Gay! He knew right from the beginning!

OMG. Booth is sooo gay! He didn't show any romantic interest in Brennan in 4 YEARS!!! facesmack
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:47 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
so it's not like "I love you" would have made any difference to her...
I totally disagree - I love you from Booth to Brennan would have made all the difference to Brennan. There are a million other things Booth could have said but "I want to give it a shot" is not a good thing to say to say a woman you want to be with. He literally told her he wanted to take a gamble in being with her. Sure getting together is gamble but DO NOT tell her that.

I completely agree with this. He says, "I want to give it a shot." He's basically telling her that he wants to gamble with her. No
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:48 am

RubyRuby wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:

Hmm. Its so interesting how we all interpret things differently. I personally thought the "in a professional, atta girl kind of way" was added by Booth because he himself wasn't sure. He had Cam telling him that he needs to be sure, and cannot change his mind, and then Sweets in showing him the brain scans. This FOR ME cements that he wasn't in love with her. As per that conversation in Dwarf in the Dirt between GG & Angela, Booth fell in love with the life in his coma dream, (Brennan's 'dream', since she wrote it) and the people in the coma dream. NOT Bones, but BREN. Like Angela said in Harbingers, for weeks after Booth woke up from the coma, he fluctuated between dream and reality. Ever observant Brennan noticed all the changes in him, from the hand in which he held his coffee, to which foot he put forward first when climbing stairs. She saw his confusion and his struggle. I therefore didn't interpret the look on Brennan's face in Harbingers, as her wanting to run.

@RubyRuby hug
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:27 am

Wow HH is playing everyone like a fiddle.He even got Howard Stern to play along! King of all Media!!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:32 am

thatgirl61 wrote:Wow HH is playing everyone like a fiddle.He even got Howard Stern to play along! King of all Media!!

your posts are extra confusing today. confused
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next