Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster

+19
katharine
mommahurley
jro54
Ankuuh
joybrennan
AmandaMarshall
MoonlightGardenias
i_heart_bones
treble21
Brain&Heart
a_rangergrl2
bones206
SocksNTies
MI_Bonesgirl
RubyRuby
HermioneGirl101
andreana22
crzy4bones
Lo
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster Empty Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster

Post by Lo Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:27 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster Empty Re: Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster

Post by crzy4bones Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:41 am

DB is so handsome....love the socks...Emily is pretty but not crazy about the dress...the skeleton hands are kind of interesting...but overall....not earth shattering..

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:44 am

I agree about the dress and her hair seems a little too poofy. It's almost a boufant. But she's still beautiful. The hands, I didn't notice until I'd looked at everything else and they made me jump. They're a little creepy.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 am

Nope not as cool as the comic book promotional pictures. But I find it funny how they always try to match the socks to Emily or vice versa, lol.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:46 am

The skeleton hands creeped me out, but the rest of the poster is good. I agree that ED's hair is too poofy, but I personally love the dress. Smile

And DB is handsome as always.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:22 am

Nice.

Last edited by RubyRuby on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:29 am

Eh. It doesn't do anything for me. And Ausiello is high if he thinks they are gonna have sex by May sweeps.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:04 pm

I love Emily's hair. The poufy is good. I didn't like how flat her hair looked in the promo. The dress is too dowdy. I always wonder why they make her wear dresses that are so long. She isn't old enough that fashion would dictate that she should cover her knees.
Booth's twist of lips just makes him look annoyed. Not the best pic of them ever.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 pm

I like Emily's dress and that's about all I like about this pic. They look so out of place. This photo looks ameteur. I mean look at Emily's shoes... is the heel is missing.... is it behind her foot or has it been photoshopped out? And the skeleton hands? Creepy. You know what else is missing? Cocky and Booth's colorful ties.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 pm

bones206 wrote:I like Emily's dress and that's about all I like about this pic. They look so out of place. This photo looks ameteur. I mean look at Emily's shoes... is the heel is missing.... is it behind her foot or has it been photoshopped out? And the skeleton hands? Creepy. You know what else is missing? Cocky and Booth's colorful ties.

Actually, I like one more thing about this pic. Emily's hair. Yeah, yeah I know I'm part of a minority, but I absolutely adore it. Smile *Look at it this way, it's better than her "meeting Hannah" hair (in the promo).
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Booth's mom came back! Twisted Evil
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:54 pm

DB is looking great as usual...ED on the otherhand... not so much.
I hate her hair here. like really hate it. and that dress, well its not doing much at all. She's lucky that she is as gorgeous as she is otherwise this would have looked horrible.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Lo wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Love Ausiello's comment on it. "sex by may sweeps" .... yes please!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:00 pm

hmm don't know if I like it....
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Last year's was better.

The hands just creep me out, but you know that always try to do something quirky bringing actual "bones" into the picture. But the hair. I actually liked the hair in the promo better than in the poster here.

Either way, there's less than a month now. Finally.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:15 am

Kind of screams "big changes".

Will there be?

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 pm

@ MI_Bonesgirl - I don't see how Ao got sex by May sweeps either - what, cuz she's wearing a red dress. They aren't connecting - they don't even seem to LIKE each other. It's like the only thing that draws them together are the hands - in otherwords, WORK. I think it was a different thread about the promo images where someone said, "at least they're being honest." I'll second that. It's gonna be honestly awful for awhile. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankuuh Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Not loving the new pic. Its a bit distaned and tbh. If I see how Emily looks there and its any indication on how she will look during the season....then Im afraid.
Ankuuh
Ankuuh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

I think it's interesting that this pic doesn't show any chemistry between them, that there are just work partners...but the promo doesn't have anything that's wok related. It's all about romance. Guess will have to wait and see what happens.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:09 am

I sometimes think these bloggers...like Ausiello etc. are on the take...like they work for the studios or something...cause this comment..."sex by May sweeps" is so out of left field...

There's nothing about the picture that cries anything about sexy at all. It's kind of stiff, kind of distant, and Emily looks kind of old fashioned, and Soccer Mom'ish. She's beautiful yes...but I think Donna Reed wants her dress back. Booth isn't showing his Cocky...and there's about 10 inches of space between them. They both look uncomfortable.

It's a cute pic if you didn't know them or their personalities...or have hopes or expectations...but unfortunately I think it does sum up what's in store for us.

They're standing at a distance from eachtoher this season...Emily is going to look dowdy and old fashioned when compared to Booths new Barbie Doll girlfriend...and he's all buttoned down and lost his Cocky. What's not to get excited about? ummm just about everything!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 am

jro54 wrote:I think it's interesting that this pic doesn't show any chemistry between them, that there are just work partners...but the promo doesn't have anything that's wok related. It's all about romance. Guess will have to wait and see what happens.
I should have been clearer - the promo pictures. However, the promo itself...umm, yeah. It shows romance. Romance between Booth and Raghag. Happy season six. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:33 am

mommahurley wrote:I sometimes think these bloggers...like Ausiello etc. are on the take...like they work for the studios or something...cause this comment..."sex by May sweeps" is so out of left field...

There's nothing about the picture that cries anything about sexy at all. It's kind of stiff, kind of distant, and Emily looks kind of old fashioned, and Soccer Mom'ish. She's beautiful yes...but I think Donna Reed wants her dress back. Booth isn't showing his Cocky...and there's about 10 inches of space between them. They both look uncomfortable.

It's a cute pic if you didn't know them or their personalities...or have hopes or expectations...but unfortunately I think it does sum up what's in store for us.

They're standing at a distance from eachtoher this season...Emily is going to look dowdy and old fashioned when compared to Booths new Barbie Doll girlfriend...and he's all buttoned down and lost his Cocky. What's not to get excited about? ummm just about everything!

I agree with you about being on the take. I have found that all of these writers / bloggers (the professionals not us) seem to make so much more out of one sentence than is literaly possible. Then they publish it, and we all get freaked out. I'm sure that's what the studio wants. If we are freaked out we will certainly watch in hopes to be calmed down / or excited even more. IT'S ALL A GAME AND WE ARE MERELY PAWNS........Well I for one think it's time I took my sanity back and became the king or queen. I don't like being a pawn. I'm gonna watch till I don't like it anymore then I will maybe DVR and watch or not. I'll give it a chance because I don't really trully know what's happening with this season until it starts. I can postulate (that's my big word for the day) and guess and freak out but, until I see the episodes I can't really judge. After that, bring on the judging or happiness, hope for latter, believe the former.
This is how my head feels ........ bounce

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:59 am

mommahurley wrote: She's beautiful yes...but I think Donna Reed wants her dress back.

LOL!

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:16 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:I think it's interesting that this pic doesn't show any chemistry between them, that there are just work partners...but the promo doesn't have anything that's wok related. It's all about romance. Guess will have to wait and see what happens.
I should have been clearer - the promo pictures. However, the promo itself...umm, yeah. It shows romance. Romance between Booth and Raghag. Happy season six. Rolling Eyes

Romance? The only thing the promo showed between Booth and Hannah...was a crappy kiss. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but that screams "rebound girl" to me...And it's a safe assumption that Brennan will realize her feelings Booth. This isn't indication that B&B will get together this season, but I don't see HH&Co. backing off from the B&B romance because in their twisted minds, the "will they/won't they crap is the only thing that keeps fans interested...and they will keep "dangling the carrot" in front of us as long as they have a show.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:15 am

jro54 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Romance? The only thing the promo showed between Booth and Hannah...was a crappy kiss. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but that screams "rebound girl" to me...And it's a safe assumption that Brennan will realize her feelings Booth. This isn't indication that B&B will get together this season, but I don't see HH&Co. backing off from the B&B romance because in their twisted minds, the "will they/won't they crap is the only thing that keeps fans interested...and they will keep "dangling the carrot" in front of us as long as they have a show.

Yeah...IMO will they/won't they doesn't equal a romance. Raghag is the only romance going on - rebound or not.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next