Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello ~ Season 6 interview with Stephen Nathan

+28
crzy4bones
DONEWITHIT
heirofloki
Lo
jsgemini
hokorii
elyon
Lorna Doone
MI_Bonesgirl
THX1138
Bonesicted
tinkrella
bones_fanatic19
recoveringbonesaddict
Beliskner
boreanazlover82
jro54
boothgirl47
sleepless
thatgirl61
mereva
Maureen
CiscoAg
katharine
BumbleB89
treble21
jjrobinson73
32 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ausiello ~ Season 6 interview with Stephen Nathan Empty Ausiello ~ Season 6 interview with Stephen Nathan

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 am

Yup, they are out already!! Of course, filming hasn't started at this point, so I would hazard to guess SN could be blowing smoke up everyone's proverbial behinds...but here is what he said to Ausiello....

"Big as in, maybe B&B don’t come back alone big? “Perhaps not alone,” Nathan teases, adding, “There’s a potential for a new recurring character or two next season.”

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Let the speculation begin!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Ausiello ~ Season 6 interview with Stephen Nathan Empty Re: Ausiello ~ Season 6 interview with Stephen Nathan

Post by treble21 Fri May 21, 2010 11:13 am

meh I think the new recurring characters could be the Anthropologist and FBI agent that worked at the jeffersonian while B/B are gone....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Ausiello ~ Season 6 interview with Stephen Nathan Empty Re: Ausiello ~ Season 6 interview with Stephen Nathan

Post by BumbleB89 Fri May 21, 2010 11:15 am

This makes me feel slightly sick! I must say I feel this season has been a big let down. B&B are no closer to being together in fact they are further apart. A whole year without eachother...?!?! Will they be strangers when they come back?? Will they have moved on and found someone else (as teased by SN) Urgh I don't like one bit!
BumbleB89
BumbleB89

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri May 21, 2010 11:16 am

Let's hope. Someone posted on that site they hope Booth comes back married. UGH!!!

There are a lot of pizzed off people about this. I think this is ok. Unless they come back with significant other's from their year apart. I hope HH knows what he is doing. I can see this going either way!!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri May 21, 2010 11:19 am

Wow, they really know how to piss off their fan base. Someone should tell them to put more energy into writing good stories that push their characters together, instead of crappy ways of keeping them apart.
That would be real writing.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Fri May 21, 2010 11:24 am

^ This.

One of my best friends texted me right after the finale and said, and I quote, "Okay so I watched parts of Bones tonight and I saw a bit of the start and the end. And that is the worst ending to a season ever."

I'm tired of the pushing further and further apart. This time jump is just Hart pressing the start over button.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by Maureen Fri May 21, 2010 11:24 am

This show is totally making me mental !! I just knew we would get screwed in this finale....JMO of course. (Point of clarification, while I think this was a really good episode it should not have been a finale) I think they are going backwards with the B/B relationship and are going to be sorry in the long run. I am SICK of waiting already for more than a look. It's starting to make me feel like TPTB do not care a bit how invested the viewers are....almost like the "joke is on you" attitude.
Sorry.....just venting my displeasure!

Maureen

Number of posts : 19
Say What You Want : I'm a Total Shipper....love the Booth character = HOT !!
I also love Burn Notice and a few others. I don't really much of anything else on TV. I'm a single mom and although my son is now 19, I never had much time for TV. Just finally getting a life of my own again.
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri May 21, 2010 11:27 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Let's hope. Someone posted on that site they hope Booth comes back married. UGH!!!

There are a lot of pizzed off people about this. I think this is ok. Unless they come back with significant other's from their year apart. I hope HH knows what he is doing. I can see this going either way!!!

Jenn

Well, you know, when he was looking at old "war" photos, I think it stopped on him with him arm around some woman.
The way I feel, right now, I wouldn't care. Didn't think I'd ever say that. Even though I hate how rational Brennan is, I could always deep down see the love. Always thought there might be potential. One day she would wake up. Now, don't care. HH has pushed me to that.
Sorry, I'm sure I'm in the minority, but the finale did that for me. I expected more than a hand holding and promise.
I'll still watch, because even though DB has become a less than upstanding man this year, he's still one of the best things on TV to watch. I think this year, I have even grown fonder of Sweets and Hodgins that anyone else.
Oh well, we'll see come September.
They'll probably put us through hell with season 6 too, because I'm almost sure they'll get renewed for S7. Fox doesn't have that much high up in the ratings going for it. They will probably own Thursday night for S6 going up against, just Big Bang Theory.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri May 21, 2010 11:36 am

Ummmmm WHAT?! I think I'm done with this show.
This splitting thing is stupid enough. And there might be third parties again?! Nope. Don't want to watch it.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maureen Fri May 21, 2010 11:37 am

[/quote]

Well, you know, when he was looking at old "war" photos, I think it stopped on him with him arm around some woman.
The way I feel, right now, I wouldn't care. Didn't think I'd ever say that. Even though I hate how rational Brennan is, I could always deep down see the love. Always thought there might be potential. One day she would wake up. Now, don't care. HH has pushed me to that.
Sorry, I'm sure I'm in the minority, but the finale did that for me. I expected more than a hand holding and promise.
I'll still watch, because even though DB has become a less than upstanding man this year, he's still one of the best things on TV to watch. I think this year, I have even grown fonder of Sweets and Hodgins that anyone else. Oh well, we'll see come September.
They'll probably put us through hell with season 6 too, because I'm almost sure they'll get renewed for S7. Fox doesn't have that much high up in the ratings going for it. They will probably own Thursday night for S6 going up against, just Big Bang Theory.[/quote]

I totally agree....the finale pushed me over the edge and gave me nothing to hope for. I am personally sick of hoping and waiting. I was waiting for that glimmer of hope that was more than I have seen in the past five years and it just wasn't there.

I am so on the Sweets and Hodgins bandwagon. These two were the highlight of the show for me.

Maureen

I also love Burn Notice and a few others. I don't really much of anything else on TV. I'm a single mom and although my son is now 19, I never had much time for TV. Just finally getting a life of my own again.

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 21, 2010 11:38 am

katharine wrote:
jjrobinson73 wrote:Let's hope. Someone posted on that site they hope Booth comes back married. UGH!!!

Jenn

I'll still watch, because even though DB has become a less than upstanding man this year, he's still one of the best things on TV to watch. I think this year, I have even grown fonder of Sweets and Hodgins that anyone else.
Oh well, we'll see come September.
They'll probably put us through hell with season 6 too, because I'm almost sure they'll get renewed for S7. Fox doesn't have that much high up in the ratings going for it. They will probably own Thursday night for S6 going up against, just Big Bang Theory.

I'm pretty sure that was Teddy Parker.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 am

That was Teddy Parker in the photo.

The more I sit and htink about this...over all the EPISODE was good. But...the whole fast forward, and what it could mean...the starting over and pushing the reset button. Yeah..I can see where fans would totally get pissed off. I mean royaly! I get the whole Sweets/Daisy thing. That had to be done. And they left it where they could come back to their relationship if they wanted to. Which i hope they don't. I really don't like Daisy right now. Of course....I would have thought Parker would have stopped Booth from leaving...but HH wrote the most assine lines in there for Parker. I mean.. the kid is 8. My 8 yo son would have a shyt fit if I left for more then a week. Really!!

I dunno. I dunno. This is gonna be a long summer. Now I know why HH said what he did about them being together next season. He wanted to dig himself out of the poop pile he has just found himself in.

I will take last years SF any day!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:That was Teddy Parker in the photo.

The more I sit and htink about this...over all the EPISODE was good. But...the whole fast forward, and what it could mean...the starting over and pushing the reset button. Yeah..I can see where fans would totally get pissed off. I mean royaly! I get the whole Sweets/Daisy thing. That had to be done. And they left it where they could come back to their relationship if they wanted to. Which i hope they don't. I really don't like Daisy right now. Of course....I would have thought Parker would have stopped Booth from leaving...but HH wrote the most assine lines in there for Parker. I mean.. the kid is 8. My 8 yo son would have a shyt fit if I left for more then a week. Really!!

I dunno. I dunno. This is gonna be a long summer. Now I know why HH said what he did about them being together next season. He wanted to dig himself out of the poop pile he has just found himself in.

I will take last years SF any day!

Jenn

thanks, for seeing it was Teddy. I was gonna rewatch it after Fringe. All I know is it's only May and I'll be waiting for September. But I better get a damn good series 6 opener to continue to watch with the ferver I have this year.
Yeah, I knew last season's was not real, but at least as a fan, I got to see a glimpse into what I want.
And if he starts next season with the beginning from S4 I'll really be mad that we didn't get to see the build up. Because we all know that beginning from S4 is gonna show up somewhere. Maybe he'll hold it out for the series ender.
Maybe he's been talking to Whedon lately. Didn't someone once say he never cared about what his fans wanted.
I think I need an episode of Buffy with Angel in it to make me feel better.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleB89 Fri May 21, 2010 12:00 pm

I'm glad its not just me who is horrified by the prospect of the year apart. Next season they will probably be in love with other people... wouldn't put it past HH!!! Do we really expect it to be the same between them after a year?? Who wants them to start over again after we've put 5 years into the show and the relationship, we wanted progress but HH balked and we got this... a year apart and the prospect of another season or 10 of them dating others and dancing around eachother!
BumbleB89
BumbleB89

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Fri May 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Can someone please tell me what the finale song was?

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 21, 2010 12:07 pm

thatgirl61 wrote:Can someone please tell me what the finale song was?

one eskimo - Kandi

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Fri May 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Jenn

OMG, I told myself I was going spoiler-free for season 6 and this is the reason, this is what makes me nearly throw up. I am def not that person that threatens to stop watching a show because the storyline is not going the way I want in my happy little mind, but this is the ONE thing I will not accept.

If they come back with significant others/spouses that will pretty much be it for me. I mean that final scene at the airport seemed like a promise that they'd be coming back to each other! So if they mess with that next year, I will be done. I'm willing to put up with a lot from the writers, but no more third party crap at this stage, nope,nope, nope!

sleepless
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Maureen Fri May 21, 2010 12:16 pm

These writers are clearly not as clever as we think they are......we seem to find meaning in things they never even dreamed of. I guess if I viewed it as black and white as it truly is I wouldn't feel as much disappointment.
I do love the show but I have to accept it for what it is and quit trying to read between the lines when there isn't anything "between the lines".

Maureen

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri May 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah...I know a lot of us 'shippers read between the lines when HH tweeted that stupid pic of the BITE on his computer. Lord...there were so many of us that wanted those two lines in there. But...let's think about this literally. This is the beginning to the end of the B/b RELATIONSHIP! They go away for a year. What happens when they come back? Going off what they have teased...probably a lot. Let's hope Gum is right...and the 3rd parties are Hodgela baby and Sweets new GF. (Still on the kill Daisy kick! LOL!)

Maybe we will get a SP for S6 like we did with S5's premier. That was a good one. And had they continued in that manner I know a lot of happy fans. But hell no.....they went backwards the second show into the season, and now look where we are.

WHY????

Jenn...who still thinks Sweets makes an awesome cat! LOL!
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by boothgirl47 Fri May 21, 2010 2:07 pm

SN should not give anymore spoilers on next season. There are too many people pissed off enough with this years finale and episodes leading up to it. Some of us may not tune in for #6 if he let's out any more good news. DB's bad behavior is a turn off (even though he's the hottest guy on TV) , and now the relationship is going south for the next season. Why waste my time.... maybe season 5 would have been a good time for this series to end.

boothgirl47

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri May 21, 2010 4:34 pm

This doesn't mean that B&B will come back with significant others. It could mean anyone like a Hodgela baby, a new intern or Sweets' new GF. I could see them doing third parties again, but they already third parties and it went nowhere fast. And SN is probably just teasing us because he just a evil little bast... (you know the spelling) They always make a huge deal about third parties, but nothing ever happens.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Fri May 21, 2010 4:39 pm

I agree, I really doubt they'll go that route again, but hey, I've been wrong in the past.

sleepless
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by boreanazlover82 Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm

I was really disappointed by the finale. This whole year has been terrible. My opinion they screwed everything up! I hate when they pull this crap Mad

boreanazlover82
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 21, 2010 4:46 pm

I really really have no need or desire for new recurring characters or new love interests for B/B
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Fri May 21, 2010 5:13 pm

After the 100, I decided to give the show to the finale. I have, and I'm done.... They lost this viewer..... I no longer give a fuc.....

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum